ETT Punjab 2020 Application Form will be released on First week of July 2020. ETT Punjab 2020 is also known as Punjab Diploma In Elementary Education 2020 (ETT Punjab D.El.Ed). ETT Punjab 2020 will be conducted by the State Council of Education Research and Training (SCERT). ETT Punjab 2020 is a University level Exam. EET Punjab 2020 offers a Diploma in Elementary Education courses to candidates. Candidate must fulfill EET Punjab 2020 eligibility criteria before filling the Application form. Candidate can read the complete article to know more about the EET Punjab 2020 Application Form.
ETT Punjab 2020 Application form Dates
Candidate can check the important dates of ETT Punjab 2020 Application Form in the given table:
ETT Punjab 2020 Application Form Dates
|Releasing Date of Application Form||The First Week of July 2020|
|Last Date of Application Form||The Second Week of July 2020|
ETT Punjab 2020 Application Form
The candidate makes ensure about all the points before Submitting the ETT Punjab 2020 Application Form. All the points are listed below:
- EET Punjab 2020 Application Form will be released online on the official website of SCERT.
- Candidate must check the eligibility criteria for EET Punjab 2020 Examination.
- Fill all the information correctly in the application form.
- Candidate can change the information before submitting the application form.
- Upload original scanned documents.
Documents Needed For ETT Punjab 2020 Application Form
Candidate can check all the required Documents for ETT Punjab 2020 Application Form below:
- 10th and 12th marks sheets.
- Scanned colored photograph and signature.
- Migration Certificate.
- Aadhar Card.
How To Apply For ETT Punjab 2020?
Candidate must follow all the steps for Appling the online ETT Punjab 2020 Application Form. All the steps are given below:
Step 1: Registration
- Open the official website of SCERT.
- Click on the "Registration for D.El.Ed Course" button.
- On the next window, fill registration with Email ID and Password in the "New Registration" box.
- After Registration, login with registered ID and password.
- Fill the information in the Application Form.
- After filling all the information, click on the "Submit" button.
Step 2: Filling The ETT Punjab 2020 Application Form
The candidate must fill all the details in the ETT Punjab 2020 Application Form. All the details are listed below:
- Candidate Name
- Date of Birth
- Father's Name
- Permanent Address
- Email Address
- Phone Number
Step 3: Upload Documents
All the documents must be scanned for uploading in the ETT Punjab 2020 Application Form. Documents are listed below:
- Candidate's recent clicked photograph in the jpg/jpeg format and the size must be in the range of 10KB-40KB.
- 10th and 12th marks sheets in the PDF format and size must be in the range of 100KB-200KB.
- Migration Certificate.
- ID proof (Aadhar Card)
Step 4: Fee Payment For ETT Punjab 2020 Application Form
ETT Punjab 2020 Application Form fee will be different for all the categories (General/OBC, SC/ST/handicapped). Fee for all the categories are given in the table below:
ETT Punjab 2020 Enrollment Fees
Candidate can pay ETT Punjab 2020 Application Form Fee online through Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking. Application Form Fee will be non-refundable.
Step 5: Submission Of ETT Punjab 2020 Application Form
ETT Punjab 2020 Admit Card
The ETT Punjab admit card 2020 will be released one week before the examination date through online mode on the official website. All the candidate are advised to carry the hardcopy of the admit card at the ETT Punjab 2020 examination centre. Without admit card candidates will not be allowed in the ETT Punjab exam hall.