Lucknow University B.El.Ed Admission 2020 Application form submission last date has been extended. Also, The exam is postponed due to lockdown. Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.EI.Ed.), which is a four- year professional degree programme of Teacher Education offered after Senior Secondary. Lucknow University(LU) or the University of Lucknow was established in 1920. LU is a public state university located at Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. The University offers various courses at UG and PG levels. Bachelor of Elementary Education(B.El.Ed) is a four-year program at the Undergraduate level. The candidates will be selected for the course based on their marks obtained in the entrance examination. Read this complete article to get more information about Lucknow University B.El.Ed Admission 2020.
- 12 June 2020: Lucknow University B.El.Ed 2020 Application form last date has been extended till 30 June 2020.
- Due to COVID-19, the exam has been postponed until further notice.
Lucknow University B.El.Ed Admission 2020 Important Dates
The important dates of events of Lucknow University Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.EI.Ed.) admission 2020 is mentioned in the given below table.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Lucknow University B.El.Ed Admission 2020: Application(Extended), Exam Postponed - Admissions
|Beginning of application process||16 March 2020|
|Last date to fill the application form||30 June 2020|
|Issue of admit card||Third week of April 2020 Extended|
|Declaration of result||Second week of May 2020 Extended|
Note: All the events of Lucknow university have been extended. As soon as the official authority will announce the new examination schedule, it will be updated here as well. Till then stay connected with Entrance Zone.
Lucknow University B.El.Ed Admission 2020 Application Form
The details regarding the Lucknow University B.El. Ed application form are given below:
- The application form of Lucknow university for Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.EI.Ed.) has been released on 16 March 2020.
- The authority has released the application form in online mode.
- Candidates can fill the application form through the official website of the university.
- The last date to fill the application form is 30 June 2020(Extended).
- Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
- Applicants must keep all the required documents with themselves at the time of filling the application form.
The application fee structure of B.El.Ed is mentioned in the given below table.
|Category||Application fee without late fee||Application fee with late fee|
|For General and OBC candidates||Rs 1600/-||Rs 2600/-|
|For SC and ST candidates||Rs 800/-||Rs 1800/-|
Note: This is the fee structure of the application form as prescribed by the official authority.
- Mode of payment: Candidates have to pay the application fee through the online mode via:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
Lucknow University B.El.Ed Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria of the candidates who wants to apply for Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.EI.Ed.) program is listed below.
- Qualification: Candidate must be passed in 12th class(Senior Secondary Examination) or any other equivalent exam from a recognized university or board.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate must have passed with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
- Nationality: The candidate must be a citizen of India.
Lucknow University B.El.Ed Admission 2020 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of Lucknow university for admission in B.El.Ed program is mentioned in the given below table.
|Time Duration||1.5 Hours(90 Minutes)|
|Total number of questions||100|
|Type of questions||Multiple Choice Questions(MCQs)|
|Total number of sections||4|
|Sections||Language ability(English and Hindi), General Awareness, Logical Reasoning, and Mental Ability.|
Note: This is the exam pattern of B.El.Ed as prescribed by the official authority.
Lucknow University B.El.Ed Admission 2020 Admit Card
Candidates will be able to download their admit card from the official website of Lucknow University.
- B.El.Ed admit card will release in May 2020.
- The authority will release the admit card in online mode.
- Candidates who have successfully fill the application form will be able to download the admit card.
- Admit card will be issued by the university on its official website.
- Candidates will be able to download their B.El.Ed hall ticket 2020 by entering the login credentials that they have generated at the time of registration.
Importance of Admit card:
- Admit card is important for the verification. Candidates have to bring their admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates who don’t carry their admit card will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
Lucknow University B.El.Ed Admission 2020 Results
The details regarding the Lucknow University B.El.Ed results are given below:
- The result of B.El.Ed. will be announced within a month after the exam will be conducted.
- The authority will release the result in online mode.
- Candidates will be able to check the result from the official website.
- The result will be published by the university in the pdf format that will consist of enrolment number, Name of the candidate, Father’s Name, Category, gender and so more.
- Any applicant will not get the result through any post or personal notification. They have to download the result from the official website.
Lucknow University B.El.Ed Admission 2020 Tie-Breaking Criteria
A tie is a situation when two or more candidates have obtained equal marks or ranks in the entrance exam. Tie in B.El.Ed entrance exam is to be dissolved in the following ways.
- At first, if two or more candidates have scored equal marks in the entrance test, then a candidate who has scored a higher percentage of marks at Intermediate or its equivalent will be given preference.
- If the marks obtained by candidates at Intermediate are also the same, then a candidate who has scored a higher percentage of marks at high school or its equivalent will be given preference.
- At last, if the marks scored by candidates in the high school are also the same, then the preference will be given to the older candidate.
Lucknow University B.El.Ed Admission 2020 Highlights
The highlights of the University are mentioned in the given below table.
|B.EI.Ed. Full Form||Bachelor of Elementary Education|
|Name of the University||University of Lucknow|
|Located at||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|
|Type of University||Public state university|
|Affiliated by||UGC, ACU, and NAAC|
|Course Duration||Four academic years,|
For more information regarding the university or admission criteria visit the official website of the university.
Lucknow University(LU)s one of the oldest institute of higher education owned by the Government. The University of Lucknow is affiliated to UGC and ACU and is accredited with NAAC and is located at Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. The university was first mooted by Raja Sir Mohammad Khan, The mission of the university is to be a values enriched university with diverse cultures to promote economic, social and spiritual advancement for an egalitarian society. The university is spread over the area of 219.09 acres of area and has 14 affiliated institutes. The vision of the university is to develop human resources for the furtherance of knowledge through teaching, research, and innovation and to be rank amongst the top educational institutes of the world to provide better service to humanity in general and particularly our nation as well. Lucknow university is currently offering 15 courses at the UG level and 67 courses at the PG level.
What are the eligibility criteria for Lucknow University B.El.Ed Admission?
The eligibility criteria for admission to the B.El.Ed. shall be a pass in 10+2 Senior Secondary Examination with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks.
What is the admission procedure for Lucknow University B.El.Ed Admission?
The admission for B.El.Ed. is done based on the entrance examination conducted by the University of Lucknow.
What is the duration of Lucknow University B.El.Ed?
B.El.Ed is a 2-year full-time undergraduate course, divided across 4 semesters.