FDDI AIST 2020 Application Form has been extended again until 20 June 2020. Also, the exam has been postponed again to 26 July 2020 due to COVID-19. FDDI AIST 2020 is also known as Footwear Design and Development Institute All India Selection Test 2020. This exam is conducted by the All India Selection Test at the national level once a year. This test offers admission into UG and PG courses. Candidates may check the eligibility criteria before applying for the exam. Interested candidate can go through the following article for the detailed information regarding the AIST exam like dates, application form, eligibility, etc.
- Application Form has been re-extended till 20 June 2020.
- FDDI AIST Exam has been postponed again. The exam will now be conducted on 26 July 2020.
FDDI AIST 2020 Important Dates
The important dates of the FDDI AIST exam is given below.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
BML Munjal University Admission 2020
Parul University, Vadodara Admissions 2020
Bharath University Chennai Admissions 2020
MIT ADT University Pune Admission 2020
Acharya Institutes, Bangalore Admission 2020
VijayBhoomi University, Mumbai Admission 2020
|Date of Advertisement||16 January 2020|
|Commencement of Online Registration||16 January 2020|
|Last Date of Online Registration||20 June 2020(Extended)|
|Availability of correction window||16-17 April 2020|
|Availability of Admit Cards||30 April 2020|
|AIST 2020 Entrance Date||26 July 2020|
|Result Declaration||05 June 2020|
|Counselling Dates||June – July 2020|
|Last Date for Fees Submission||15 July 2020|
|Date of Reporting at the Allotted College||01 August 2020|
FDDI AIST Application Form 2020
The detailed information regarding the FDDI AIST Application form is given below.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about FDDI AIST 2020: Application Form(Extended Again), Exam Date (Revised) - Admissions
- The application form has been released on 16 January 2020.
- The Application has been released in online mode.
- Candidates can fill the application form through the official website.
- The last date of filling the form is 20 June 2020 (Extended).
- Candidate should fill the application completely because the incomplete filled form will be rejected by the officials.
- Multiples forms of the single candidate will be rejected by the officials.
The detailed information regarding the FDDI AIST Application Fee is given below.
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/-.
- Mode of Payment: Application fee will be accepted through online mode by credit card, debit card or net banking.
- NOTE: No request for fee refund will be entertained by the conducting body in any circumstance.
FDDI AIST 2020 Eligibility Criteria
the vital information regarding the FDDI AIST Eligibility Criteria is given below.
- Nationality: Candidate can should be Indian.
- Qualification: Aspirants want to apply to have to complete their class 12th from any streams or its equivalent from a recognized board or CBSE, IB, ICSE.
- Appearing: Candidates is eligible who are appearing in 12th.
- Age limit: Candidates age should be 25 years of age as of the month of June 2020.
FDDI AIST 2020 Exam Pattern
The detailed information regarding the FDDI AIST Exam Pattern is given below.
|Medium of Paper||Hindi and English|
|Exam Mode||Online mode(CBT)|
|Type of Question||Objective Type Question|
|Total Question||200 Question|
|Time Duration||2.30 Hours|
|Marking Scheme||01 mark will be awarded for each correct answer|
|Negative Marking||No negative marking|
This is the latest updated Exam Pattern of the FDDI AIST. Candidates can keep visiting this page for the latest updates as notifies by the officials.
FDDI AIST Paper pattern
The details regarding the FDDI AIST paper pattern like marking scheme, no. of questions etc. in the table below:
|Section||Description||No of Questions||Marks per question||Max Marks|
|Section A||Quantitative Aptitude||25||2||50|
|Section B||English Comprehension & Analytical Ability||50||1||50|
|Section C||General Knowledge & Current Affairs||50||1||50|
|Section D||Management Aptitude Test||50||1||50|
NOTE: Click here to view and download FDDI AIST Information Bulletin.
FDDI AIST 2020 Syllabus
Questions in FDDI AIST 2020 will be asked to evaluate the candidate’s quantitative aptitude, verbal ability, general awareness, and design aptitude. The syllabus comprises of all the topics studied by a student in their Class XI and XII.
Syllabus for B.Des
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Verbal Ability
- General Awareness
- General Knowledge
- Colour and composition
Syllabus for M.Des
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English Comprehension & Analytical Ability
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs
- General Awareness
- Colour and composition
The courses that are offered by the FDDI AIST 2020 are listed below:
- B.Des (Footwear Design and Production)
- B.Des (Leather Goods and Accessories Design)
- BBA (Retail and Fashion Merchandise)
- B.Des (Fashion Design)
- M.Des (Footwear Design and Production)
- MBA (Retail and Fashion Merchandise)
- M.Des (CAD)
FDDI AIST 2020 Admit Card
The vital information regarding the FDDI AIST Admit Card is given below.
- The admit card will be released on 30 April 2020.
- Hall Tickets will be released in online mode.
- Candidates can download the admit card from the official website.
- The admit card contains the personal details of the candidate along with the address of exam centre and date of exam.
- The candidates need to take a printout of the admit card and keep with them on the day of the exam.
- Aspirants have to carry their admit card along with one ID proof.
How to download the FDDI AIST Admit Card?
The procedure for download FDDI AIST Admit card is given below.
- Visit the official website.
- Log in with the user ID and password.
- Click on the ‘Admit Card’ tab.
- Enter the roll/application number & DOB.
- Download & print the Admit card.
Footwear Design and Development Institute Exam Centers
The FFDI Exam centres are listed in the table below:
FDDI AIST 2020 Result
The detailed information regarding the FDDI AIST Result is given below.
- The Result will be released on 05 June 2020.
- The authority will release the result in online mode.
- Candidates will be able to check the result from the official website.
- Candidates can view their result by entering the roll/application number & DOB.
- On the result, Candidates will be called for the counselling process.
FDDI AIST 2020 Counselling
The vital information regarding the FDDI AIST Counselling process is given below.
- The counselling process will be started from the June-July 2020.
- The authority will start the counselling process after declaration of result.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for the counselling round.
- Students have to carry all the original documents along with the one photocopy.
- The authority will verify the eligibility of candidates and will verify the documents of candidate.
Documents Required in FDDI AIST Application Form 2020
Candidates must upload the required documents which are given below:
- Valid email id of the candidate.
- Personal and educational qualification details.
- Caste / Tribe/ Class certificate (for SC / ST/ OBC candidate)
- Disability Certificate for Persons with Disabilities.
- Image of the scanned
FDDI AIST 2020 Highlights
The detailed information regarding the FDDI AIST is given below.
|Exam Name||All India Selection Test|
|Commonly known as||FDDI AIST|
|Exam Conducting Body||Footwear Design and Development Institute, Noida.|
|Type||Undergraduate (UG) B.Des Admission Test.|
|level of Exam||National|
|Participating institutes||12 FDDI campuses|
FDDI Fee Structure 2020-21
The fee structure for Bachelor Degree Programmes:
|PARTICULARS||1ST SEMESTER(NOIDA CAMPUS)||2ND – 8TH EACH SEMESTER (NOIDA CAMPUS)||1ST SEMESTER(OTHER CAMPUSES)||2ND TO 8TH EACH SEMESTER (OTHER CAMPUSES)|
|GRAND TOTAL||Rs. 91,400.00||Rs. 76,400.00||Rs. 71,400.00||Rs. 56,400.00|
For detailed fees detailed click here.
FOOTWEAR DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT INSTITUTE ADDRESS AND WEB LINK
A – 10 / A, Sector – 24, NOIDA – 201 301, Gautam Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, INDIA
Tel: +91-120-4500100 Fax: +91(120) 2412556, 2411301
Email: [email protected]
Toll-Free No: 1800-180-3668
Stay tuned for Footwear Design and Development Institute (FDDI) All India Selection Test Here.
In what mode FDDI AIST entrance test is conducted?
The entrance test is conducted in offline mode in English medium.
What is exam duration of FDDI AIST and how many questions are asked in the exam?
The duration of the exam is 2 and a half hours and candidates will have to answer a total of 200 questions in the exam.
What are the topics from which questions are asked in FDDI AIST entrance test?
The questions in the entrance test are divided into four sections, such as quantitative aptitude, verbal ability, general awareness and design aptitude.
fddi registration 2020, fddi admission 2020, fddi entrance exam sample paper, fddi 2020, fddi form 2020.