SCERT Odisha 2020 Directorate of Teacher Education and SCERT, Odisha (The Exam conducting Authority) will announce Odisha B.Ed Admissions 2020, A Common Entrance Test to shortlist aspirants for admission into B.Ed (2 years) Regular courses, DEl.Ed courses for the academic year 2020. The Candidates who wish to apply for the program must fill the Application Form before the last date. Candidates can see more information regarding How to Apply, Important Dates and various other important information about Odisha B.Ed Admissions 2020 by reading the page below.
Upcoming Application Form
- CBSE 10th & 12th Board Dates Apply Now
SCERT Odisha published detailed admission information about D.EI.Ed, B.Ed, M.Ed, B.P.Ed, B.H.Ed, Diploma in Visual Arts courses and entrance test procedure.
Odisha B.Ed Admissions 2020 Important Dates
|Online Application Form Starts||May to June 2020|
|The last date for an online application form||June 2020
|Application Fee starts||June 2020|
|Online Application fee last date||June 2020|
|Offline Application fee last date||June 2020|
|Admit Card||June 2020|
|Exam Date||July 2020|
|Publishing of Answer Key||July 2020|
|Declaration of Result||Will be updated soon|
How to Apply for Odisha B.Ed Admissions 2020?
The Applicants can apply for Odisha B.Ed Admissions 2020 by following the steps provided below:
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- Firstly, Candidates need to visit the official website at Odisha B.Ed Admissions 2020.
- Secondly, candidates must select Notifications link on the official website.
- Eligible candidates have to apply through online mode only.
- Candidates can fill the online application with all the necessary details required.
- Now, Fill all the details like Name, Date of Birth and other details in the correct manner as per the rules.
- Also, Upload Photo, Signature, and other documents.
- Finally, pay the fees online.
- In addition, after the payment is completed, candidates June take a printout of the application and keep it for future reference.
How to Pay Application Fees for Odisha B.Ed Admissions 2020?
After the candidate has successfully filled the online application for Odisha B.Ed Admissions 2020, the Payment of Fee is through Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking. After the payment is done, Candidates will receive confirmation through e-mail after which Student will need to print the Acknowledgment Slip from their E-mail id or Application Locker under Application Submitted area of the Website.
The Application Fees for the different category given at scertodisha.nic.in 2020 is:
Qualification Criteria for Odisha B.Ed Admissions 2020
The candidates who are eligible for the Odisha B.Ed Admissions 2020 must have cleared the following criteria:
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020
- Applicants should have completed the 10th/ Matriculation along with ITT Course from a recognized board/Institution with passing marks.
- The Candidates should be Indian Nationals.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree and/or Master’s degree in Science/Social Science/Humanity/Social Sciences with at least 50% marks (45% for reserved categories).
- Candidates having a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology with Specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/SEBC/PWD) are also eligible.
- Candidate must have passed Graduation with at least 2 subjects with a minimum of 200 marks. Subjects to be considered are:
|Science Graduates||Arts Graduates|
|Computer Science||Indian Economy|
- The upper age limit for different categories are:
ST : SC = 90:10
Science : Arts = 60:40
Boys : Girls = 50:50
Admit Card for Odisha B.Ed Admissions 2020
The admit card is an important document which contains all the necessary examination details and candidates other important information like candidates name, Exam time, Exam date, exam time, candidates date of birth and exam centre etc.
Steps to download admit card are:
- Firstly, visit the official website.
- Secondly, click on the link download online admit card.
- Now, enter your roll number and other details required.
- Also, Click on Submit Button
- Finally, take a print out of your admit card.
- Furthermore, save the Admit card for future use.
Centre for the Online Entrance Test: The Online Entrance Test shall be organized at the Centres identified by the Examination conducting agency and approved by Government.
Examination Pattern and Syllabus for Odisha B.Ed Admissions 2020
- No of Questions: 50
- Type of Questions: MCQ’s
- Total Marks: (50+100)
- Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Negative marking: 0.25 mark for each wrong answer
- A pattern of Question Paper: There will be 2 papers paper 1 and paper 2.
Modalities of Online Entrance Test
|S.No.||Subjects||No. Of MCQ’s|
|2.||General Awareness and Education||10|
Paper 2 will be different for Arts Stream and Science Stream. One of the two paper needs to be attempted by Candidates.
|S.No.||Subjects||No. Of MCQ’s|
|3.||History and Political Science||30|
|S.No.||Subjects||No. Of MCQ’s|
Odisha B.Ed Admissions 2020 Answer key
Odisha B.Ed Admissions 2020: Directorate of Teacher Education and SCERT, Odisha (The Exam conducting Authority) will be announced after the exams are conducted. Odisha B.Ed Admissions 2020 answer keys, A Common Entrance Test to shortlist aspirants for admission into B.Ed (2 years) Regular courses, DEl.Ed courses for the academic year 2020. Set and course wise answer key will be published and the candidate must download it for the correct and set. The candidate June use it to estimate their SCERT Odisha result.
Odisha B.Ed Admissions 2020 Result
The Result of Odisha B.Ed Admissions 2020 will be updated soon. After the Result, Merit List is made and on the basis of rank, Students get the admissions into University.
Selection and Placement: (Pre-Service and In-service)
The State Level Selection of candidates from all categories depends upon the basis of their marks secured Online Entrance Test Result.
Selection Authority: A state-level admission committee constituted for the Online Entrance Test by the Directorate of TE and SCERT before admission.
Hostel Facilities, Fees, Hostel Fees etc are mention in the information brochure (linked above).
Selection Process: The selection of candidates is based on marks obtained in B.Ed, M.Ed, D.EI.Ed entrance examination.
A SCERT will publish category wise and subject wise MERIT LIST of all the entrance exam along with results.
SCERT Odisha CUT Off Marks
The cutoff marks for D.EI.Ed, B.Ed, M.Ed, B.P.Ed, B.H.Ed, Diploma in Visual Arts is given below.
|1||D.EI.Ed||Odisha D.El.Ed Cutoff 2017|
|2||B.Ed||Cut-off Mark of B.Ed. Course 2017-19|
|3||M.Ed||SCERT M.Ed-M.Phil Cutoff|
|5||B.H.Ed||Odisha B.H.Ed Cutoff|
|6||Diploma in visual Arts||SCERT Cut OFF MARK-Cut-off marks (BIET, Olchiki, Telugu, Urdu, Kandhamal, Diploma in Art Education (Visual)|
For More Details, Visit the Official Website Here.
What are the Documents Required at the time Of Admission For B.Ed Under Odisha B.Ed Entrance 2020?
The Candidates need to produce the following original documents along with the photocopy at the time of admission after the clearance of entrance examination:
- TC (Transfer Certificate).
- 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Migration Certificate
- Mark Sheet of 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent
- Mark sheets of 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate on the basis of Reserved Quota.
- Admit Card.
- Residential Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- PH Certificate.
Odisha University B.Ed Admissions Knowledge Graph
|University Name/ Name of Exam||Odisha B.Ed Admissions 2020|
|Examination Conducting body||Directorate of Teacher Education and SCERT, Odisha|
|Type of exam/university||State Level|
|Exam Date||In the month of July 2020|
|Official Websites||( www.samsodisha.gov.in /www.scertodisha.nic.in).|
||For every incorrect response, 0.25 mark shall be deducted from the marks secured by the candidate for correct responses.|
Name of the Odisha B.Ed Institutions and Intake Capacity
List of the institution offering 2 years B.Ed. (Secondary) Course with the intake is mention below where admission shall be made by Directorate of Teacher Education and SCERT, Odisha (The Exam conducting Authority).
|S.No.||Co-educational Institutions||Intake (seats)|
|2.||Dr. PMIASE, Sambalpur||100|
|4.||NKC CTE, Angul||200|
|7.||KSUB CTE, Bhanjanagar||100|
|8.||DAV CTE, Koraput||100|
|11.||UG CTE, Baripada||100|
|13.||Government Teachers’ Training College, Phulbani||100|
|14.||NDW CTE, Bhubaneswar (Institute for Women)||200|
|UNDER ST & SC DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT|
|20.||Government B.Ed. Training College, Kalinga Kandhamal||100|
Odisha B.Ed Admissions 2020 Official Contact Details
Unit – IV, Near SBI ATM,
Odisha 751 020
Stay tuned for more updates on Odisha B.Ed Admissions 2020.
odisha b.ed 2020 syllabus, d.el.ed Odisha 2020, scert Odisha admission 2017, scert Odisha merit list 2017, scert Odisha answer key 2017, odisha b.ed 2018 syllabus pdf, b.ed entrance syllabus 2018, odisha b.ed entrance 2018, odisha b.ed entrance exam 2018, bed entrance syllabus odisha 2018, odisha b.ed course syllabus, odisha b.ed 2018-19*