SCERT Odisha B.Ed Admissions 2021 will commence in the month of September 2012(tentative). Directorate of Teacher Education and SCERT, Odisha will announce Odisha B.Ed Admissions dates. This is a Common Entrance Test organised at the state level once a year to shortlist aspirants for admission into B.Ed (2 years) Regular courses, DEl.Ed courses. The admission is granted on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance exam and fulfilling of the eligibility criteria. Candidates can see more information in the article below.
SCERT Odisha B.Ed Admissions 2021 Status
|Admission notification||Yet to announce|
SCERT Odisha B.Ed Admissions 2021 Dates
The important dates of the Odisha B.Ed Admission is given below:
|Online Application Form Starts||To be announced|
|The last date for an online application form||To be announced|
|Application Fee starts||To be announced|
|Online Application fee last date||To be announced|
|Offline Application fee last date||To be announced|
|Admit Card release date||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Publishing of Answer Key||To be announced|
|Declaration of Result||To be announced|
|Publication of Provisional Merit List & Cut Off||To be announced|
SCERT Odisha B.Ed Admissions 2021 Application Form
The Applicants can apply for Odisha B.Ed Admissions 2021 by following the steps provided below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about SCERT Odisha B.Ed Admissions 2021: Application Form - Admissions
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- Secondly, candidates must select the Notifications link on the official website.
- Eligible candidates have to apply through online mode only.
- Candidates can fill the online application with all the necessary details required.
- Now, Fill all the details like Name, Date of Birth and other details in the correct manner as per the rules.
- Also, Upload Photo, Signature, and other documents.
- Finally, pay the fees online.
- In addition, after the payment is completed, candidates June take a printout of the application and keep it for future reference.
SCERT Odisha B.Ed Admissions 2021 Application Fees
After the candidate has successfully filled the online application for Odisha B.Ed Admissions 2021, the Payment of Fee is through Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking. After the payment is done, Candidates will receive confirmation through e-mail after which Student will need to print the Acknowledgment Slip from their E-mail id or Application Locker under Application Submitted area of the Website.
|S. No.||Category||Application Fees|
SCERT Odisha B.Ed Admissions 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who are eligible for the Odisha B.Ed Admissions 2021 must have cleared the following criteria:
- Applicants should have completed the 10th/ Matriculation along with ITT Course from a recognized board/Institution with passing marks.
- The Candidates should be Indian Nationals.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree and/or Master’s degree in Science/Social Science/Humanity/Social Sciences with at least 50% marks (45% for reserved categories).
- Candidates having a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology with Specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/SEBC/PWD) are also eligible.
- Candidate must have passed Graduation with at least 2 subjects with a minimum of 200 marks. Subjects to be considered are:
|Science Graduates||Arts Graduates|
|Computer Science||Indian Economy|
- The upper age limit for different categories are:
ST : SC = 90:10
Science : Arts = 60:40
Boys : Girls = 50:50
SCERT Odisha B.Ed Admissions 2021 Exam Pattern
- No of Questions: 50
- Type of Questions: MCQ’s
- Total Marks: (50+100)
- Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Negative marking: 0.25 mark for each wrong answer
- A pattern of Question Paper: There will be 2 papers paper 1 and paper 2.
Modalities of Online Entrance Test
- PAPER 1
|S. No.||Subjects||No. of MCQs|
|02||General Awareness and Education||10|
- PAPER 2
Paper 2 will be different for Arts Stream and Science Stream. One of the two paper needs to be attempted by Candidates.
- Arts Stream
|S.No.||Subjects||No. Of MCQs|
|03||History and Political Science||30|
- Science Stream
|S.No.||Subjects||No. of MCQs|
SCERT Odisha B.Ed Admissions 2021 Admit Card
The admit card is an important document which contains all the necessary examination details and candidates other important information like candidates name, Exam time, Exam date, exam time, candidates date of birth and exam centre etc.
Steps to download admit card are:
- Firstly, visit the official website.
- Secondly, click on the link download online admit card.
- Now, enter your roll number and other details required.
- Also, Click on Submit Button
- Finally, take a print out of your admit card.
- Furthermore, save the Admit card for future use.
Centre for the Online Entrance Test: The Online Entrance Test shall be organized at the Centres identified by the Examination conducting agency and approved by Government.
SCERT Odisha B.Ed Admissions 2021 Answer Key
Odisha B.Ed Admissions 2021: Directorate of Teacher Education and SCERT, Odisha (The Exam conducting Authority) will be announced after the exams are conducted.
- Odisha B.Ed Admissions 2021 Answer keys, A Common Entrance Test to shortlist aspirants for admission into B.Ed (2 years) Regular courses, DEl.Ed courses for the academic year 2021.
- Set and course wise answer key will be published and the candidate must download it for the correct and set.
SCERT Odisha B.Ed Admissions 2021 Result
The Result of Odisha B.Ed Admissions 2021 will be updated soon. After the Result, Merit List is made and on the basis of rank, Students get admissions into University.
- Selection Process: The selection of candidates is based on marks obtained in B.Ed, M.Ed, D.EI.Ed entrance examination.
- A SCERT will publish category wise and subject wise MERIT LIST of all the entrance exam along with results.
Tie-Breaking Criteria: If the candidates secure the same marks in the entrance test, then, the following tie-breaking criteria is applied.
- Firstly, Graduation marks will be considered and the candidates who has higher percentage of marks in Graduation will be given preference.
- Then, if the tie still persists, then age of the candidates shall be considered. The candidate who is older in age is given preference
What are the Documents Required at the time Of Admission?
The Candidates need to produce the following original documents along with the photocopy at the time of admission after the clearance of entrance examination:
- TC (Transfer Certificate).
- 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Migration Certificate
- Mark Sheet of 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent
- Mark sheets of 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate on the basis of Reserved Quota.
- Admit Card.
- Residential Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- PH Certificate.
SCERT Odisha B.Ed Admissions 2021 Knowledge Graph
|University Name/ Name of Exam||Odisha B.Ed Admissions 2021|
|Examination Conducting body||Directorate of Teacher Education and SCERT, Odisha|
|Type of exam/university||State Level|
|Official Websites||( www.samsodisha.gov.in /www.scertodisha.nic.in).|
odisha b.ed 2020 syllabus, d.el.ed Odisha 2020, scert Odisha admission 2017, scert Odisha merit list 2017, scert Odisha answer key 2017, odisha b.ed 2018 syllabus pdf, b.ed entrance syllabus 2018, odisha b.ed entrance 2018, odisha b.ed entrance exam 2018, bed entrance syllabus odisha 2018, odisha b.ed course syllabus, odisha b.ed 2018-19*