MP B.Ed Admissions 2021 Application Form will be available for registration from May 2021. Madhya Pradesh, Vyapam (also known as Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board) will announce the dates. The Candidates who wish to apply for the program must fill the Application Form before the last date. Candidates can see more regarding more information regarding How to Apply, Important Dates and various other important information about MP B.Ed Admissions 2021 by reading the page below.
MP B.Ed Admissions 2021 Important Dates
The important dates for Madhya Pradesh B.Ed Common Entrance Test are given below.
|Start Date of Application Form||May 2021|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||To be notified|
|Entrance Examination||To be notified|
|Choice Filling for MP B.Ed Admission 2020 Round 2||August 2021|
|Display of Round 2 MP B.Ed Merit List||September 2021|
|Seat Allotment for Round 2||September 2021|
These are the tentative dates based on the previous year examination. Candidate can keep visiting this page for the latest updates as notifies by the officials.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about MP B.Ed Admissions 2021: Application Form - Admissions
MP B.Ed Admissions 2021 Application Form
The details regarding the Application form are given below:
- MP B.Ed 2021 Application form releases in online mode.
- Candidates can fill the application form from the official website.
- The uploading documents should be in the prescribed format only.
- Moreover, Candidates may keep a copy of the filled application form for further use.
- Applicants must not fill more then one form else, their candidature will be cancelled.
How to Apply for MP B.Ed Admissions 2021?
The Applicants can apply for MP B.Ed Admissions 2021 by following the steps provided below:
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- First of all, Candidates need to visit the official website at MP B.Ed Admissions 2021.
- Candidates must select the Notifications link on the official website.
- Eligible candidates have to apply through online mode only.
- Candidates can fill mp b.ed form 2021 with all the necessary details required.
- Fill all the details like Name, Date of Birth and other details in the correct manner as per the rules.
- Upload Photo, Signature and other documents which are required.
- Pay the fees online.
- After the payment is completed, candidates may take a printout of the submitted application and it is advised to keep it with them for future reference.
MP B.Ed Admissions 2021 Fees
After the candidate has successfully filled the mp b.ed application form 2021, the Payment of Fee is through Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking. After the payment is done, Candidates will receive confirmation through e-mail after which Student will need to print the Acknowledgment Slip from their E-mail Id or Application Locker under the Application Submitted area of the Website. The Application Fees for the different category is:
|S. No.||Category||Application Fees|
MP B.Ed Admissions 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who are eligible for the MP B.Ed Admissions 2021 must have cleared the following criteria:
- Applicants should have completed the 10th/ Matriculation along with ITT Course from a recognized board/Institution with passing marks.
- The Candidates should be Indian Nationals.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree and/or Master’s degree in Science/Social Science/Humanities/Commerce with at least 55% marks (50% for reserved categories).
- There is no upper age limit for the eligibility criteria.
MP B.Ed Admissions 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates who are preparing for MP b.ed entrance exam 2021 can check for mp b.ed entrance exam syllabus is given below:
- No of Questions: 100
- Type of Questions: MCQ’s
- Total Marks: 100
- A pattern of Question Paper: The question paper will be divided into the following parts:
|S. No.||Subjects||No. Of MCQs|
|01||General English and Hindi||20|
MP B.Ed Admissions 2021 Admit Card
The admit card is an important document which contains all the necessary examination details and candidates other important information like candidates name, Exam time, Exam date, exam time, candidates date of birth and exam centre etc.
Steps to download admit card are:
- Firstly, visit the official website.
- Secondly, click on the link download online admit card.
- Now, enter your roll number and other details required.
- Also, Click on Submit Button
- Finally, take a print out of your admit card.
- In addition, save the Admit card for future use.
MP B.ED 2021 Result
Results for MP B.ED 2021 will be announced on the official website. So Candidate need to follow some steps to check the result:
- First of all, Go to the official website of MP Pre B.Ed i.e, www.vyapam.nic.in.
- Secondly, Candidates have to click on the link “Download Score Card”.
- Then, Login with your Roll Number and Date of Birth.
- The Results will be displayed on your Screen.
- Candidates are advised to verify all the information which is given in the scorecard.
- Download your scorecard and take a printout for further use.
What are the Details mentioned in the Score Card?
Here, is the list of detail mention in the scorecard.
- Candidate Name
- Father’s Name
- Candidates Photograph
- Candidate Rank
- MP Pre B.Ed 2020 Roll Number
- Exam Name
- Section-wise score
- Category rank
- Candidates Category
- Qualifying Status
MP Pre B.Ed 2021 Counselling
MP Pre B.Ed 2021 Counselling will be held in the first week of July 2021. Those candidates who appear the MP Pre B.Ed 2021 exam will Call for Counselling Process.
- STEP 1: First, register for MP B.Ed 2021 Counselling on the above-mentioned website.
- STEP 2: Now, pay the registration fee for counselling.
- STEP 3: Thereafter, select the desired institute from the choice filling round.
- STEP 4: Then, the seat is allotted on the basis of merit rank obtained by the candidate, choice-filling and availability of seat.
What are the Documents Required at the time Of Admission?
The Candidates need to produce the following original documents along with the photocopy at the time of admission after the clearance of entrance examination:
- TC (Transfer Certificate).
- 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Migration Certificate
- Mark Sheet of 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent
- Mark sheets of 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate on the basis of Reserved Quota.
- Admit Card
MP B.Ed 2021 Reservation of Seats
Candidates who are residing in Madhya Pradesh are provided 75% of the reservation of seats. The 25% of the seats are reserved for candidates belonging to other states. Candidates can refer to the table below to know the break up of reservation of seats applicable for each category.
|Category||Permanent Residents of MP||Other states Candidates|
|OBC (except creamy layer)||14%||27.5%|
Note: Students who are son/daughter of freedom fighter, Vulnerable candidates shall be eligible to get 3% of the reservation.
- Widows are eligible to claim 1% of the reservation.
- Women shall also be eligible to claim 30% of the reservation horizontally. Admission of the females shall be subjected on the basis of merit obtained in the entrance examination.
MP B.Ed Admission 2021 Highlights
All the important highlights for MP Pre B.Ed 2021 is given below:
|Exam Name||MP Pre B.Ed 2021|
|Conducting Body||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board|
|Course||B.Ed (2 years) program|
|Exam Purpose||To offer admission into B.Ed (2 years) program|