MP B.Ed Admissions 2020 Application Form will be available soon. Madhya Pradesh, Vyapam (also known as Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board) will announce MP B.Ed Admissions 2020 dates. This is a Common Entrance Test to shortlist aspirants for admission into B.Ed (2 years) Regular courses for the academic year 2020-22. The Candidates who wish to apply for the program must fill the Application Form before the last date. Candidates can see more regarding more information regarding How to Apply, Important Dates and various other important information about MP B.Ed Admissions 2020 by reading the page below.
MP B.Ed Admissions 2020 Important Dates
The important dates for Madhya Pradesh B.Ed Common Entrance Test are given below.
|Start Date of Application Form||17 April 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||01 May 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||10 May 2020|
|Entrance Examination||27 -28 May 2020|
|Result Announcement||23 June 2020|
|Merit List Release||26 June 2020|
|Counselling Session||First week of July 2020|
How to Apply for MP B.Ed Admissions 2020?
The Applicants can apply for MP B.Ed Admissions 2020 by following the steps provided below:
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- First of all, Candidates need to visit the official website at MP B.Ed Admissions 2020.
- Candidates must select Notifications link on the official website.
- Eligible candidates have to apply through online mode only.
- Candidates can fill mp b.ed form 2020 with all the necessary details required.
- Fill all the details like Name, Date of Birth and other Details in the correct manner as per the rules.
- Upload Photo, Signature and other documents which are required.
- Pay the fees online.
- After the payment is completed, candidates may take a printout of the submitted application and it is advised to keep it with them for future reference.
How to Pay Application Fees for MP B.Ed Admissions 2020
After the candidate has successfully filled the mp b.ed application form 2020, the Payment of Fee is through Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking. After the payment is done, Candidates will receive confirmation through e-mail after which Student will need to print the Acknowledgment Slip from their E-mail id or Application Locker under Application Submitted area of the Website.
The Application Fees for the different category is:
Qualification Criteria for MP B.Ed Admissions 2020
The candidates who are eligible for the MP B.Ed Admissions 2020 must have cleared the following criteria:
- Applicants should have completed the 10th/ Matriculation along with ITT Course from a recognized board/Institution with passing marks.
- The Candidates should be Indian Nationals.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree and/or Master’s degree in Science/Social Science/Humanities/Commerce with at least 55% marks (50% for reserved categories).
- There is no upper age limit for the eligibility criteria.
Examination Pattern and Syllabus for MP B.Ed Admissions 2020
Candidates who are preparing for MP b.ed entrance exam 2020 can check for mp b.ed entrance exam syllabus is given below:
- No of Questions: 100
- Type of Questions: MCQ’s
- Total Marks: 100
- A pattern of Question Paper: The question paper will be divided into the following parts:
|S.No.||Subjects||No. Of MCQ’s|
|1.||General English and Hindi||20|
Admit Card for MP B.Ed Admissions 2020
The admit card is an important document which contains all the necessary examination details and candidates other important information like candidates name, Exam time, Exam date, exam time, candidates date of birth and exam centre etc.
Steps to download admit card are:
- Firstly, visit the official website.
- Secondly, click on the link download online admit card.
- Now, enter your roll number and other details required.
- Also, Click on Submit Button
- Finally, take a print out of your admit card.
- In addition, save the Admit card for future use.
BOOKS Recommended For MP B.Ed Entrance Examination 2020 Preparation
|Madhya Pradesh B.Ed Entrance Exam by LAL & JAIN||BUY ONLINE|
|Madhya Pradesh Pre B.Ed Entrance Exam with solved Paper (2ND EDITION)||BUY ONLINE|
|Madhya Pradesh Pre B.Ed Entrance Exam with solved (3RD EDITION)||BUY ONLINE|
|Madhya Pradesh B.Ed Pravesh Pariksha(in Hindi)||BUY ONLINE|
How to Check MP B.ED 2020 Result?
Results for MP B.ED 2020 will be announced on the official website. So Candidate need to follow some steps to check the result for MP B.ED 2020 is given below:
- First of all, Go to the official website of MP Pre B.Ed i.e. www.vyapam.nic.in.
- Secondly, Candidates have to click on the link “Download Score Card”.
- Then, Login with your Roll Number and Date of Birth.
- The Results will be displayed on your Screen.
- Candidates are advised to verify all the information which is given in the scorecard.
- Download your scorecard and take a printout for further use.
What are Details mentioned in the Score Card?
Here, is the list of detail mention in the scorecard.
- Candidate Name
- Father’s Name
- Candidates Photograph
- Candidate Rank
- MP Pre B.Ed 2020 Roll Number
- Exam Name
- Section-wise score
- Category rank
- Candidates Category
- Qualifying Status
MP Pre B.Ed 2020 Counselling
MP Pre B.Ed 2020 Counselling will be held in the first week of July 2020. Those candidates who appear the MP Pre B.Ed 2020 exam will Call for Counselling Process. Here are the dates of the Counselling session:
|First-round Counselling registration||01 – 10 July 2020|
|First round of seat allotment||17 July 2020|
|Document verification for first-round counselling||17 – 24 July 2020|
|Declaration of vacancies after the first round of counselling||25 July 2020|
|Registration for Second round counselling||26 – 29 July 2020|
|Second round of seat allotment||07 August 2020|
|Document verification for second round counselling||02 – 05 August 2020|
|Declaration of vacancies after the second round of counselling||08 August 2020|
|Registration for third-round Counselling||09 August 2020|
|The third round of seat allotment||14 August 2020|
|Document verification for first-round counselling||16 August 2020|
What are the Documents Required at the time Of Admission?
The Candidates need to produce the following original documents along with the photocopy at the time of admission after the clearance of entrance examination:
- TC (Transfer Certificate).
- 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Migration Certificate
- Mark Sheet of 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent
- Mark sheets of 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate on the basis of Reserved Quota.
- Admit Card
Official Contact Details
Professional Examination Board
Chayan Bhawan, Main Road No. 1,
Chinkar Park (East)
Bhopal – 462 011,
Madhya Pradesh, India
Ph. No.: 0755 – 2578801-02
For More Details, Visit the Official Website Here.
Check the new & updated Admissions in different Universities here.
Stay tuned for more updates on MP B.Ed Admissions 2020.
mp b.ed entrance exam syllabus, mp b.ed entrance exam sample paper, mp b.ed 2017 notification, mp b.ed course duration, mp b.ed application form 2018, b.ed entrance exam 2018, b.ed entrance exam 2020 mp, mp b.ed form 2018, mp b.ed 2018 notification, b ed admission 2018 in mp, b.ed entrance exam 2018 mp, b ed exam syllabus, mp b.ed entrance exam syllabus, how to fill b.ed form, b.ed enrollment form 2020.