Dravidian University Admissions 2020: The Dravidian University was established in 1997 in Kuppam, Chittoor district, Andhra Pradesh, India by the Government of Andhra Pradesh, through a Legislature Act. The Application form will be released in March 2020. The university offers admissions to various courses at Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Diploma level. Candidates interested to take admissions into the university have to clear the entrance exam conducted by the university every year. Further details regarding the Dravidian university distance education courses are given below.
Dravidian University Admission 2020 Important Dates
|Application Form availability||April 2020|
|Last date for application||May 2020|
|Last date of submission with late fees fine||May 2020|
|Entrance exam||May 2020|
Dravidian University Admission 2020 Admission Process
The University conducts DUCET for admission into postgraduate courses, details of which are mentioned below. Candidates who are willing to take admission into the university must apply for the application form before the last date along with the application fees. Candidates interested to take admission into PG courses are supposed to qualify the entrance test conducted by the university every year. Whereas candidate interested to take admission into UG/PG Diploma/Diploma courses doesn’t require to qualify the entrance test.
Dravidian University Admissions 2020 Application Fees Details:
Candidates can pay the application fees both through the online as well as an offline mode as per their preferences.
- The fee should be submitted in the form of Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of the “Registrar, Dravidian University, Kuppam” and payable at Andhra Bank, Dravidian University Branch, Kuppam (0001539).
Offline Mode: Through Challans.
Official Link to apply: http://www.dravidianuniversity.ac.in/Downloads/dean-academics/DUCET_2020/Application_and_hallticket_2020.pdf
Dravidian University PhD
Dravidian university PhD cancellation list will be announced by the university. M.Phil/PhD Vacancy position for the Academic year of 2020
Dravidian University Admissions 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for all the courses from the information given below.
For Undergraduate Course:
Candidates who are willing to take admission into Undergraduate courses must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board.
For Postgraduate Courses:
Candidates who are willing to take admission into Postgraduate courses must have a bachelors degree.
For Diploma Courses:
Candidates willing to take admission into diploma courses must have scored a minimum of 55% marks in the concerned subject of Post Graduation. In the case of Engineering courses, candidates shall have either 1st class in B.Tech. or 1st Class in concerned M.Tech. course. However, a concession of 5% in marks is allowed to SC/ST candidates
Dravidian University Admit Card 2020
- Admit card will be released by the university on the official website.
- Admit card is an important document and must be kept carefully by the students.
- Admit card consist of information such as the name of the candidate, Phone no. , Exam roll no. and other necessary information.
Dravidian University Admission 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the exam pattern given below:
The medium of Examination: Bilingual for A.P. (English & Telugu )
Question Type: Multiple Type Questions
Maximum Marks: 100 Marks
Duration: 100 Minutes
Dravidian University Result 2020
Results will be released by the university on the official website. Interested candidates can check their results by entering their login details, and other required information. Results will be released according to the entrance exam marks secured by the students.
Download the Dravidian University Distance Education Results Here.
Dravidian University Courses
School of Comparative Literature and Translation Studies
- Department of Comparative [Dravidian Literature] and Philosophy (CDL&P)
- Department of English Language and Communications
- Department of Kannada Language and Translation Studies
- Department of Malayalam Language and Translation Studies
- Department of Tamil Language and Translation Studies
- Department of Telugu Language and Translation Studies
- Department of Tulu Language and Translation Studies
School of Human and Social Sciences
- Department of Folklore and Tribal Studies
- Department of History, Archeology, and Culture
- Department of Dravidian and Computational Linguistics
School of Education and Human Resources Development
- Department of Education and Human Resources Development
- Department of Language Teaching Technology
- Department of Physical Education
School of Herbal Studies and Nature Sciences
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Environmental Science
- Department of Herbal Science
- Department of Molecular Biology
School of Information Sciences and Technology
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Library and Information Science
- Department of Mathematical Sciences
School of Commerce and Management
- Department of Business Management
- Department of Commerce
List of Distance Education Courses is available here.
Dravidian University Highlights Table
|Name of the University||Dravidian University|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Merit-Based/ Entrance based|
|Last Date to Apply||May 2020|
|Name of Entrance Examination||DUCET (For PG Courses)|
Dravidian University Kuppam Contact Number
Chittoor Dist. ( A.P.)
Director i/c, Distance Education: +91-9441330816
For Admissions related support: 9493048264, 9440052824, 9493628941.
For Technical support: 040-64597049.
Read about Annamalai University B.ed Admission Here.
dravidian university exam dates, dravidian university courses, dravidian university distance education study centers,dravidian university Ph.D. cancellation list, Dravidian university distance education examination time table 2018, Dravidian university logo, Dravidian university Ph.D. viva voce, Dravidian university Ph.D. guide list