AIMA MAT 2020 Application Form for May session has been released on 05 March 2020. AIMA MAT (Management Aptitude Test) is a management examination which is the qualifying examination organized by AIMA (All India Management Association) for getting admissions to MBA / PGDM courses. It is a national level entrance examination which takes place four times a year. More than 600 B-Schools all across India consider MAT scores. The aspirants willing to pursue an MBA course can apply for MAT anytime. Every year, the examination takes place in February, May, September, and December respectively. The aspiring candidates must read the below article for complete and detailed information related to AIMA Management Aptitude Test 2020.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- GNIOT group of Institutes Admissions 2020 Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
AIMA MAT 2020 Latest Update
- Application Form for May session has been released on 05 March 2020.
- Result has been declared for February 2020.
MAT 2020 Important Dates
The All India Management Association led Management Aptitude Test 2020 important dates is mentioned below.
For the February session:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about AIMA MAT 2020: Application Form (Released), Eligibility, Exam Pattern - Admissions
|AIMA MAT 2020||Date (Announced)|
|Availability of Application form||27 December 2019|
|Last Date to Apply for PBT||09 February 2020|
|Last Date to Register for CBT||30 January 2020|
|Issuance of Admit Card for PBT||11 February 2020|
|Issuance of Admit Card for CBT||31 January 2020|
|PBT Exam Date||16 February 2020|
|CBT Exam Date||02 February 2020|
For the May session:
|AIMA MAT 2020||Date (Announced)|
|Availability of Application form for PBT||05 March 2020|
|Availability of Application form for CBT||05 March 2020|
|Last Date to Apply for PBT||10 May 2020|
|Last Date to Register for CBT||26 April 2020|
|Issuance of Admit Card for PBT||12 May 2020|
|Issuance of Admit Card for CBT||28 April 2020|
|PBT Exam Date||16 May 2020|
|CBT Exam Date||03 May 2020|
|Result Declaration||Will be notifies|
These are the official announced dates of MAT.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
Manav Rachna University
Lovely Professional University
UPES Design Aptitude Test
GNIOT Greater Noida
GD Goenka DAT
UPES Management Entrance Test
MAT 2020 Application Form
The detailed information regarding the MAT Application form is given below.
- The candidates willing to take admission in Post Graduate Management Courses should fill Management Aptitude Test 2020 Application Form through either Online Mode (from official website) or Offline Mode.
- The online application form has been available on the official website AIMA.
- The aspirants can get the offline application form along with the MAT Information Brochure from AIMA, New Delhi by paying the necessary application form fee.
- The application form must be complete including all the essential details, uploading of recent photograph, and signature.
- After a few days of submitting the application form, the applicants will be able to check their application form status.
MAT 2020 Application Fee
The detailed information regarding MAT 2020 Application form is given below.
- The applicants of all categories need to pay Rs. 1,200 /- as application fee.
- Candidate can pay their fee through Internet Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card / Demand Draft.
The candidates paying the application form fee through Demand Draft must send the print of the filled application form along with Demand Draft to AIMA, New Delhi.
MAT Eligibility Criteria
Given below are the minimum requirements for the AIMA Management Aptitude Test 2019 Exam.
- Qualification: The applicants must be graduate in any discipline to become eligible for MAT.
- Appearing Candidates: The candidates appearing in Final Year Graduation will be eligible for application.
- Minimum Marks: There is no requirement of minimum marks to become eligible for MAT. But, the candidates must have passed graduation.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit and number of attempts for MAT.
MAT Admit Card 2020
The vital information regarding MAT Admit Card 2020 is given below.
- Applicants can download the admit card from 12 May 2020 (PBT) and 28 April 2020 (CBT).
- Different admit cards will be generated for both the computer-based test (CBT) and the paper-based test (PBT).
- Applicants can get AIMA Management Aptitude Test 2020 admit card by filling application number, date of birth or email Id.
- It is advised to the candidates to take a printout of the admit card.
- Without it, no applicant will be allowed to enter in the examination hall.
- No, admit card will be sent by post or email.
How to download AIMA MAT 2020 Admit Card?
AIMA Management Aptitude Test 2020 Admit card of PBT and CBT can be download in a few simple steps:
Step -1: Visit the official website of AIMA 2020 official website i.e, https://mat.aima.in/feb20/
Step -2: Click on the Admit Card link as shown in the image below.
Step -3: Submit the login credentials in the form and click on Submit button.
Step -4: Once the data is submitted, a pdf of AIMA MAT Admit Card will be generated. Click on Download & Print icon.
Step -5: After downloading the AIMA 2020 Hall ticket, candidates must print the admit card in abundance for further use.
NOTE: Click here to download the MAT 2020 Admit card.
AIMA MAT 2020 Syllabus
The AIMA MAT syllabus is given below.
|Language Comprehension||English grammar, synonyms, antonyms, reading comprehension, sentence completion, sentence corrections, different usage of same words, one-word substitutions, fill in the blanks|
|Mathematical Skill||Time and work, percentage, simple compound interest, profit and loss, number system, trigonometry, height and distance, LCM and HCF, ratio proportions, clock calendars, time speed and distance, partnership|
|Data Analysis and Sufficiency||Data sufficiency, Venn diagram, charts i.e. column, bar, pie, line graph, puzzles, pie chart, data comparison, bar charts and data tables|
|Intelligence and Critical Reasoning||Course of actions, family trees, blood relations, numeric grid, pie chart, calendar, critical reasoning, multi-dimensional arrangement, syllogism, column graph, critical reasoning, series, visual reasoning|
|Indian Global Environment||Current affairs and latest news and other topics like world records, business, books and authors, history, social issues, geography, finance, automobiles, politics, famous awards and price|
This is the latest updated syllabus of MAT.
Click here to check and download MAT 2020 Information Bulletin
AIMA MAT Exam Pattern
All India Management Association’s management aptitude test exam pattern is mentioned in the table below.
|Mode of Exam||Online & Offline|
|Duration of Exam||2 Hours and 30 Minutes|
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s)|
|No. of Questions||200|
|Section||Subject Name||Number of Question||Time (in minutes)|
|03||Data Analysis & Sufficiency||40||35|
|04||Intelligence & Critical Reasoning||40||30|
|05||Indian & Global Environment||40||15|
Candidate can keep visiting this page for the latest updated.
AIMA MAT 2020 Result
The detailed information regarding MAT 2020 Result is given below.
- All India Management Aptitude Test led Management Aptitude Test 2020 (MAT 2020) result will be released soon.
- The AIMA MAT result declared is for both modes of examination i.e, Paper Based Test (PBT) & Computer Based Test (CBT).
- The exam will be held on 16 February 2020 (PBT) and 02 February 2020 (CBT) respectively.
- After appearing in AIMA MAT 2020 exam, candidates have to wait for at least 15-20 days for the results.
- Result for AIMA Management Aptitude Test 2020 exam dates is expected in February 2020.
- To check the result and download the mark sheet, the applicant has to visit the official website and use the MAT login.
- It is also advised to the candidates to print the result after downloading for future use.
Click here to download AIMA MAT February 2020 Result.
Brief Information about Management Aptitude Test
Overview of Management Aptitude Test 2020 is mentioned in the table below.
|Exam Conducting Body||AIMA (All India Management Association)|
|Name of the Exam||Management Aptitude Test (MAT) 2020|
|No. of College Participating||600 B-Schools|
|Level of Exam||National Level accepted by Government & Private Management Colleges|
|Mode of exam||CBT and PBT|
Stay tuned with EntranceZone for more updates and information related to AIMA MAT 2020.
FAQs of MAT
How many times can I give MAT?
Candidates can appear in MAT as many times as they want. There is no restriction on the number of attempts. The online and offline tests for MAT are scheduled four times a year.
What is the pass mark for MAT exam?
Minimum 40% or more marks is enough required Marks to pass Management Aptitude Test examination.
How many times MAT conducted in a year?
MAT is usually conducted 4 times in a year in February, May, September and December. The minimum qualification for appearing in MAT is graduation in any discipline from any recognized University or equivalent recognized degree.
Can we give MAT exam twice a year?
MAT exam is conducted 4 times in a year in February, May, September and December. You can give all the attempts.
mat admit card december 2018, mat admit card download, mat admit card 2018 download, aima.in admit card 2019, mat dec 2019 results, aima mat admit card dec 2019.