LSAT 2020 India (Law School Admission Test-India) is an International Level Entrance Examination. Law School Admission Test India Examination takes place for offering admissions to various Law colleges/institutions of India. LSAT 2020 Application Form will be available on October 2019. And, for Foreign Countries candidate needs to appear for LSAT by LSAC (Law School Admission Council), USA. Pearson Vue India organizes LSAT India Examination only once in a year. The aspirants of India get admissions in Law Courses offered in different countries like Canada and the USA through this examination. The aspiring candidates must read the below article for complete and detailed information related to Law School Admission Test (LSAT) 2020 India.
LSAT 2020 India Important Dates
Given below are the LSAT 2020 exam date released by the council. They are very important for an aspirant and must be checked after every alternate time for any updates. Also, the pdf format of the same is given below for downloading purposes. It should be saved with the aspirant for further uses.
|Name of Event||Date of Event|
|Release of Online Registration||October 2019|
|Deadline for Online Registration||Third week of May 2020|
|Release of Admit Card||Third week of May 2020|
|LSAT 2020 India||Third week of June 2020|
|Declaration of Result||Second week of June 2020|
LSAT Application Form
Given below are some general information about the application form. One must read it carefully to clear all doubts regarding it.
- Firstly, the application form for LSAT 2020 India will be available via online mode only.
- Also, the registration process will start on October 2019.
- Then, the candidates need to upload their recent photograph and signature before January.
- Further, the aspirants must pay the application fee through online mode or offline mode.
- Finally, if the applicants are making the payment through Demand Draft, then they need to send the hard copy of the application form along with the Demand Draft to the below address.
6708, DLF Phase IV,
Gurgaon, Haryana – 122002
Here is the fee to sit for the exam. Also, the payment methods are given below. Doubts regarding the same can be easily cleared after reading them properly.
- Firstly, the online registration fee of LSAT 2020 India will be Rs. 3,800 /- without official handbook of Law School Admission Test 2020 India India.
- Also, the applicants can pay the application fee through Internet Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card.
- But, for making payment through offline mode, the candidates can make payment by order/banker’s cheque/Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Pearson India Education Services Private Limited” payable at New Delhi or Noida.
LSAT India Eligibility Criteria
These criteria given below are the minimum requirement for every candidate, which they should be able to fulfil to sit for the exam.
|Course||Qualifying Examination||Minimum Marks|
|B.A. L.L.B.||10 + 2 or equivalent examination from any recognized Board||At least 45% marks|
|L.L.B.||Bachelor Degree in any subject||At least 45% marks|
|L.L.B.||Three Years of L.L.B. Program or Five Years of B.A. L.L.B. Program
Appearing candidates are also eligible
|At least 45% marks|
LSAT India Admit Card
- Registered applicants can download the admit card through online mode.
- Candidates can download the admit card in May 2020.
- LSAT Admit Card will contain information like applicant details & exam instructions, date of exam, time, name & address of the test centre.
- Aspirants need to bring one original ID proof on the examination day.
LSAT India Syllabus
The syllabus will comprise of one Analytical Reasoning section, one Reading Comprehension section and two logical reasoning sections. The detailed LSAT syllabus is given below:
It will test the ability to understand a structure of relationships and to draw logical conclusions about that structure. Applicants will be asked to reason deductively from a set of rules & statements or that describes relationships among persons, events, etc.
In this section, there are four sets of reading questions. Every section will consist of a selection of reading material, followed by four to nine questions that measure reading and reasoning abilities.
This section tests the ability to analyze, complete arguments and critically judge. The test taker has to read and comprehend a short passage, then answer a question about it.
LSAT Exam Pattern
|Exam Mode||Pen & Paper Based (Offline mode)|
|Exam Duration||2 hours 20 minutes|
|Question Type||MCQ’s (Multiple Choice Question)|
|No. of Question||92- 100|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark awarded for every right answer|
Question Paper Pattern
|Section||No. of Question||Timing|
|Analytical Reasoning||Around 24||35 min.|
|1st Logical Reasoning||Around 24||35 min.|
|2nd Logical Reasoning||Around 24||35 min.|
|Reading Comprehension||Around 24||35 min.|
|Total||92- 100||2 hours 20 min.|
Law School Admission Test 2020 Exam Centres
LSAT India Result 2020
- LSAC will provide the LSAT 2020 Result in June 2020.
- The result will be available online. LSAT scorecard will be used for the admission procedure.
- The result will not be sent through Email or post. Applicants are required to enter their login credentials to check the result.
Important Information about LSAT by Law School Admission Council, USA & Pearson Vue India:
Exam Conducting body: Pearson Vue India & Law School Admission Council.
Name of the Exam: Law School Admission Test-India (LSAT—India™).
Colleges: A list of law colleges is available on the LSAT official website http://www.pearsonvueindia.com/lsatindia/associated-colleges.php
Note: for Foreign Countries please visit https://www.lsac.org/
Other Law Entrance Test
|CLAT||IPU LawLAW Entrance|
Stay tuned with EntranceZone.com for more updates and information related to LSAT 2020 India.
lsat 2020 dates india, lsat 2020 registration, colleges under lsat 2020, lsat 2020 form, lsat india 2020, , lsat india colleges, lsat india syllabus, lsat application form 2020, lsat india application form 2020, lsat india fees, lsat registration 2020, lsat india registration 2020.