LSAT 2021 Application Form window will close on 14 May 2021. The exam will begin on 29 May 2021. Law School Admission Test 2021 is conducted by Pearson Vue India whereas for Foreign Countries. candidate needs to appear for LSAT by LSAC (Law School Admission Council), USA. This law exam is conducted at the international level once in a year. Law School Admission Test India Examination takes place for offering admissions to various Law colleges/institutions of India.
Indian Students those what the admission into different countries can get admission into Canada and USA Law colleges. The aspiring candidates must read the below article for complete and detailed information related to Law School Admission Test (LSAT) 2021 India like exam date, application form, syllabus etc.
- LSTA 2021 Registration is open now.
LSAT 2021 India Important Dates
Given below are the LSAT 2020 exam date released by the council. They are very important for an aspirant and must be checked after every alternate time for any updates.
|Online Application Form starts||Ongoing|
|Application Form last date||14 May 2021|
|Exam Date||29 May onwards|
LSAT 2021 Application Form
Given below are some general information about the LSAT Application Form. One must read it carefully to clear all doubts regarding it.
- LSAT Application Form has been released in online mode.
- Candidate can fill the form through the official website.
- There is no option for filling the application offline.
- No application form will be accepted through post or any other offline mode.
- Applicants have to fill the form carefully because there is no provision of correction window.
- Fill the valid and working information in application.
- Multiple forms of single candidate might get rejected by conducting body.
LSAT 2021 Application Fee
The detailed information regarding the LSAT Application is given below.
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 3800 /-.
- Mode of Payment: Applicants have to pay their fee through online mode by credit card, debit card or net banking.
- NOTE: Request for the fee refund will not be entertained by the officials in any circumstance.
NOTE: Click here to fill the LSAT Application Form.
How to Apply for LSAT 2021?
The steps to check the eligibility criteria are given below:
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the Apply Now link.
- Then, candidates may register themselves by entering the basic details.
- Login and start entering all the details like personal, qualification details.
- Then upload the documents in the prescribed format only.
- Pay the application fee in online mode.
- At last, candidates may keep a copy of the filled application form for further use.
LSAT India 2021 Eligibility Criteria
These criteria given below are the minimum requirement for every candidate, which they should be able to fulfil to sit for the exam.
|Course||Qualifying Examination||Minimum Marks|
|B.A. L.L.B.||10+2 or equivalent examination from any recognized Board||At least 45% marks|
|L.L.B.||Bachelor Degree in any subject||At least 45% marks|
|L.L.B.||Three Years of L.L.B. Program or Five Years of B.A. L.L.B. Program||At least 45% marks|
- Appearing Candidate: Those applicants are in their final year can also apply for the exam.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit for the exam.
LSAT 2021 Exam Pattern
The detailed information regarding the LSAT Exam Pattern is given below.
|Exam Mode||Pen & Paper Based (Offline mode)|
|Exam Duration||2 hours 20 minutes|
|Question Type||MCQ’s (Multiple Choice Question)|
|No. of Question||92- 100|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark awarded for every right answer|
Question Paper Pattern
|Section||No. of Question||Timing|
|Analytical Reasoning||Around 24||35 min.|
|1st Logical Reasoning||Around 24||35 min.|
|2nd Logical Reasoning||Around 24||35 min.|
|Reading Comprehension||Around 24||35 min.|
|Total||92- 100||2 hours 20 min.|
LSAT 2021 Syllabus
The syllabus will comprise of one Analytical Reasoning section, one Reading Comprehension section and two logical reasoning sections. The detailed LSAT syllabus is given below:
It will test the ability to understand a structure of relationships and to draw logical conclusions about that structure. Applicants will be asked to reason deductively from a set of rules & statements or that describes relationships among persons, events, etc.
In this section, there are four sets of reading questions. Every section will consist of a selection of reading material, followed by four to nine questions that measure reading and reasoning abilities.
This section tests the ability to analyze, complete arguments and critically judge. The test taker has to read and comprehend a short passage, then answer a question about it.
LSAT 2021 Preparation Tips
The tips to prepare for the LSAT 2021 Exam are given below:
- Candidates may start the preparation early to complete the syllabus on time.
- Candidates may study according to the exam pattern and syllabus.
- Make a proper study schedule and prepare accordingly.
- Candidate must have the complete study material needed for the exam.
- Make short notes and revise them accordingly.
- Solve previous year papers and evaluate the performance.
- At last, keep your mind fresh and calm to stay focused for the exam.
LSAT 2021 Admit Card
The detailed information regarding the LSAT Admit Card is given below
- The admit card might be available three weeks before the exam.
- Registered applicants can download the admit card through online mode from the official website.
- LSAT Admit Card will contain information like applicant details & exam instructions, date of exam, time, name & address of the test centre.
- Aspirants need to bring one original ID proof on the examination day.
Law School Admission Test 2021 Exam Centres
The list of LSAT Exam centres is given below:
LSAT 2021 Result
The vital information regarding the LSAT Result is given below.
- LSAC will provide the LSAT 2021 Result in June 2021.
- The result will be available online. LSAT scorecard will be used for the admission procedure.
- The result will not be sent through Email or post. Applicants are required to enter their login credentials to check the result.
LSAT 2021 Admission Procedure
The details regarding the admission procedure are given below:
- Candidates will have to visit the college in which they are willing to get admission.
- Every college will have its different procedure and counselling process.
- Candidates will have to submit the required documents and application fee in a given time.
- Moreover, candidates will be allotted seats on the basis of the preferences and choices.
LSAT 2021 Highlights
The vital information regarding the LSAT 2021 is given below
|Name of the Exam||Law School Admission Test-India (LSAT—India™).|
|Exam Conducting body||Pearson Vue India & Law School Admission Council.|
|Courses||LLB, BA LLB|
Other Law Entrance Test
|CLAT||IPU Law LAW Entrance|
What does LSAT stand for?
LSAT stands for Law School Admission Test. The test is administered by the Law School Admissions Council, or LSAC for short.
How many times can take the LSAT?
There is no fix times for the LSAT exam. Candidate can appear in the exam as many as time he/she want.
What is the official website of LSAT?
Official website of LSAT is https://discoverlaw.excelindia.com/
lsat 2020 dates india, lsat 2020 registration, colleges under lsat 2020, lsat 2020 form, lsat india 2020, lsat india colleges, lsat india syllabus, lsat application form 2020, lsat india application form 2020, lsat india fees, lsat registration 2020, lsat india registration 2020.