Guru Gobind Singh Indra Prastha University (GGSIPU) is the examination conducting body that organizes IPU CET Law Entrance Examination for the aspirants for the candidates who are willing to get admissions into Five Year Integrated Law Programs that include B.A. L.L.B., and B.B.A. L.L.B. The eight colleges affiliated with GGSIPU are offering this course. The aspiring candidates must read the below article for complete and detailed information related to IPU CET Law 2020.
Upcoming Application Form
- SRM Uni. Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- GNIOT group of Institutes Admissions 2020 Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
IPU CET Law 2020 Important Dates
Given below are the dates released by the council. They are very important for an aspirant and must be checked after every alternate time for any updates. Also, the pdf format of the same is given below for downloading purposes. It should be saved with the aspirant for further uses.
|Course||Last date of Application submission||Date of exam||Result|
|MBA (IT)||2nd week of April 2020||3rd week of April 2020||1st week of May 2020|
|B.S.C (Nursing)||2nd week of April 2020||4th week of April 2020||4th week of May 2020|
|B.Tech||1st week of May 2020||2nd week of May 2020||1st week of May 2020|
|LLB||1st week of May 2020||3rd week of May 2020||4th week of May 2020|
|MCA/MCA (SE)||1st week of May 2020||3rd week of May 2020||4th week of May 2020|
|MBA||1st week of May 2020||4th week of May 2020||2nd week of June 2020|
|BCA||1st week of May 2020||2nd week of May 2020||4th week of May 2020|
|BBA||1st week of May 2020||4th week of May 2020||2nd week of June 2020|
|B.ED||1st week of May 2020||2nd week of May 2020||4th week of May 2020|
IPU CET Law Application Form
Given below are some general information about the application form of LSAT 2020. One must read it carefully to clear all doubts regarding it.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about IPU CET Law 2020: Application form, Eligibility Criteria, Dates - Admissions
- Firstly, GGSIPU (Guru Gobind Singh Indra Prastha University) is releasing the online application form of IPU CET Law 2020 in February 2020.
- The aspirants need to complete the online registration process so that they can get their User ID and Password.
- Then, the candidates must enter their personal and academic information.
- They should also upload their recent photograph and signature in the permissible size.
Here is the fee to sit for the exam. Also, the payment methods are given below. Doubts regarding the same can be easily cleared after reading them properly.
- Another part of the online application form is making payment of online application form fee.
- The candidates can make payment of online application form fee by using Internet Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card / Demand Draft.
IPU CET Eligibility Criteria
These criteria given below are the minimum requirement for every candidate, which they should be able to fulfil to sit for the exam.
- The candidates must complete Class XII from a recognized Board / University with English Subject as a compulsory subject.
- An aspirant needs to obtain at least 50% of the minimum marks in the qualifying examination.
- The Bar Council of India is planning to introduce age as a criterion for making the students eligible for the application of this examination.
- UG Applicants age should be 17 to 21 years old.
- MBBS/BDS applicants age should not be above 25 years.
- Bachelor’s of Vocational candidates should not be above 45 years.
- The students who do not fulfil the eligibility criteria can not appear for this examination.
- The aspirants must ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria before filling the online application form for the examination.
Important Information about IPU CET Law
Examination conducting Body: Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Name of the Exam: IPU CET Law 2020 / IP University Law Entrance
Courses: Five Year Integrated Law Programs that include B.A. L.L.B., and B.B.A. L.L.B.
Colleges: Eight colleges affiliated to GGSIPU.
The ipu cet law 2020 official website is http://www.ipu.ac.in/
Other Law Entrance Test
Stay tuned with EntranceZone.Com for more updates and information related to IPU CET Law 2020.