IPU CET Law 2020 Application form has been extended till 10 June 2020. Candidates can make the correction in the application form from 11 – 13 June 2020. IPU CET Law is conducted by Guru Gobind Singh Indra Prastha University (GGSIPU). IPU CET is a university level exam conducted once a year. Through this entrance examination, candidates can get admission into Five Year Integrated Law Programs that include B.A. L.L.B., and B.B.A. L.L.B. The eight colleges affiliated with GGSIPU are offering this course. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility before applying for the exam. Interested candidates can go through the following article for the detailed information regarding IPU Law CET 2020 like dates, application form, exam pattern, syllabus etc.
- 25 May 2020: IPU LAWCET Application form has been extended till 10 June 2020.
- Exam dates has been postponed due to lockdown and COVID19.
IPU CET Law 2020 Important Dates
The important dates of IPU CET Law are given in the table below.
Upcoming Application Form
- Shiv Nadar University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Bennett University-Times of India Group Admissions Apply Now
- Galgotias University Admission Apply Now
|Releasing Date of Application Form||Released|
|Last date of Application submission||10 June 2020(Extended)|
|Application Correction||11 – 13 June 2020|
|Date of exam|
These are the official announced dates by the GGSIPU. Candidates can keep visiting this page for the latest updates.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about IPU CET Law 2020: Application form (Extended Again), Exam Dates - Admissions
IPU CET Law 2020 Notification
Guru Gobind Singh Indra Prastha University (GGSIPU) has released the official notification that IPU Law CET application form dates has been extended till 10 June 2020. Also, candidates can make the correction in the application form from 11 – 13 June 2020. Candidates can refer to the following IPU CET Public Notice.
Click here to download the official notification regarding the IPU CET Application Form Extension.
IPU CET Law 2020 Application Form
The detailed information regarding IPU Law CET Application Form is given below.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
Thapar University Admission 2020
Manav Rachna University
PIET Panipat Admission 2020
DIT University Admission 2020
GD Goenka University Admission 2020
LPU Admissions 2020
UPES Management Entrance Test
Galgotias University Admission 2020
MIT ADT University Pune Admission 2020
KIIT University Admission 2020
BML MUNJAL UNIVERSITY
Shoolini University Admission 2020
GNIOT, Noida Admission 2020
Vel Tech Admissions 2020
CGC Landran Admissions 2020
VijayBhoomi University, Mumbai Admission 2020
UPES Design Aptitude Test
- IPU CET Law application form has been released.
- The authority has released the application form in online mode.
- Candidates can fill the application through the official website.
- The last date for filling the form is 10 June 2020(Extended).
- The registration process is completely online.
- Candidates are requested to go through eligibility first before filling the form.
- Candidates can make the correction in the application form from 11 – 13 June 2020.
- Only filled exam form will be accepted by the official.
- Multiple forms of the single candidate might be rejected by the conducting body.
The detailed information regarding IPU CET Law application fee is given below.
- The application fee for all categories is Rs.1200/-.
Mode of Payment: Applicants have to pay the application fee through online mode via:
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Net banking
NOTE: No request for fee refund will be entertained by officials in any circumstances.
How to fill the IPU CET Law Application Form?
The procedure of filling the IPU Law CET Application fee is given below.
- Visit IPU CET official website. i.e. www.ipu.ac.in
- Click on ‘Registration for admission’ link.
- Now application form will appear.
- Fill all required personal details like name, email ID, phone number etc.
- Also, fill other academic & education details in the application form.
- Upload passport size photograph, signature & left-hand thumb impression.
- Enter GATE or NATA score.
- Press ‘Next’ button.
- Now read the declaration carefully.
- Now tick on the ‘I Agree’ option & click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Fill two test exam centre choice.
- Now proceed to submit application fee.
- After fee submission, a confirmation page will appear on the display screen.
- Now take printouts of filled in application form for further use.
IPU CET Law 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The vital information regarding IPU Law CET Eligibility Criteria is given below.
- Nationality: Candidate should be Indian.
- Age Limit: Applicants age should be 17 to 21 years old.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must qualify 12th or equivalent examination from a recognized board or university.
- Marks Required: Candidates will have to score minimum 55% marks.
NOTE: The students who do not fulfil the eligibility criteria can not appear for this examination.
IPU CET Law 2020 Exam Pattern
The detailed information regarding IPU Law CET Exam Pattern is given below in the table.
|Exam Mode||Online Mode(CBT)|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Question|
|Number of Questions||100 questions|
|Language medium||English only|
|Time Duration||3 hours|
|Total Marks||400 marks|
|Marking Scheme||4 marks will be given for every correct answer|
|Negative Marking||1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer|
IPU CET Law 2020 Syllabus
The vital information regarding the IPU CET Law Syllabus along there weightage is given below.
English Language and Comprehension
Legal aptitude [(a)General legal awareness, (b) Understanding and application of legal principles)
IPU CET Law 2020 Preparation Tips
Students can go through the following IPU Law CET Preparation Tips.
- Check the syllabus and pattern of the exam before preparing for the test.
- Make a proper timetable for preparation and follow it regularly.
- Divide your time equally for each section according to the course.
- Research & study complete information mentioned in the official syllabus.
IPU CET Law 2020 Admit Card
The vital information regarding IPU Law CET Admit Card is given below.
- IPU CET Law Admit Card release date will be announced.
- Admit Card will be released through online mode on the official website.
- Candidates have to enter their log-in Id & password to download the hall ticket.
- After downloading, students must paste their passport size photograph on it.
- No, admit card will be sent through post or any other offline mode.
- Students must carry their valid id proof on the exam day.
- Request of issue of duplicate admit card will not be considered by the University.
- Candidates must keep their admit card safe till the admission procedure as it may be needed during the counselling process.
IPU CET Law 2020 Reservation
The complete information regarding IPU Law CET Reservation is given below.
- 85% of the total seats will be reserved for candidates belonging to Delhi region
- The rest 15% seats will be offered to the outside Delhi region candidates.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/widows or PWD will be allowed 5% relaxation of marks in minimum eligibility required.
IPU CET Law 2020 Result
The vital information regarding IPU Law CET Result is given below.
- IPU CET Law Result date will be announced.
- Applicants can download the result through online mode on the official website.
- Candidate have to enter the login details to view the result.
- The examination result will be declared at different dates for various courses.
- In case, any candidate has any doubt regarding the result, they can view their OMR sheet by paying a certain amount of fee.
IPU CET Law 2020 Cut off
University will prepare IPU Law CET 2020 cut off marks based on various factors – Level of difficulty of the test, marking scheme, number of seats, the total number of candidates appeared, last year cut-off, etc.
It will be released for All India level, Delhi and Outside Delhi candidates. Candidates must secure marks in the test as per the cut off marks prescribed to get selected for counselling.
IPU CET Law 2020 Counselling
The complete information regarding IPU Law CET Counselling is given below.
- After result declaration, qualified candidates are required to Print Provisional Allotment Letter and appear for counselling.
- Counselling round will be held in through offline mode and online mode.
- For the offline counselling, students have to visit the allotted venue individually, pay the fee, get the documents verified and lock the seats.
- The online counselling will be notified online.
IPU CET 2020 Exam Centers
The details regarding the IPU CET Exam centres are given below:
- There will be around 15 Exam centres for IPU CET LAW entrance test.
- Candidates can choose the exam centre while filling the application form.
- The allotment of the IPU CET examination centre is based on the choices made by the candidates while applying.
- The authority has complete rights to change the selected IPU CET exam centres.
IPU CET Law 2020 Highlights
The vital information regarding IPU CET Law exam is given below.
|Name of the Exam||IPU CET Law / IP University Law Entrance|
|Exam conducting Body||Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University|
|Courses||Five Year Integrated Law Programs that include B.A. L.L.B., and B.B.A. L.L.B.|
|Colleges||Eight colleges affiliated to GGSIPU.|
Stay tuned with EntranceZone.Com for more updates and information related to IPU CET Law.
Other Law Entrance Test
What is the full form of IPU CET?
The full form of IPU CET is Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test.
What is the level of IPU CET?
Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test (IPU CET) is a National Level Exam.
How frequently IPU CET exam is conducted in a year?How frequently IPU CET exam is conducted in a year?
IPU CET is conducted only one time in a year for the admission of the candidates.