IPU CET Law 2021 is conducted by Guru Gobind Singh Indra Prastha University (GGSIPU) at the university level once a year. Through this entrance examination, candidates can get admission into Five Year Integrated Law Programs that include B.A. L.L.B., and B.B.A. L.L.B. The eight colleges affiliated with GGSIPU are offering this course. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility before applying for the exam. Interested candidates can go through the following article for detailed information regarding IPU Law CET 2021 like dates, application form, exam pattern, syllabus etc.
IPU CET Law 2021 Status
|Exam Notification||Ye to Announce|
IPU CET Law 2021 Important Dates
The important dates of IPU CET Law are given in the table below.
|Releasing Date of Application Form||June 2021|
|Last date of Application submission||July 2021|
|Application Correction||July 2021|
|Admit Card||August 2021|
|Date of exam||August 2021|
|Result declaration||August 2021|
Candidates can keep visiting this page for the latest updates.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about IPU CET Law 2021: Application Form, Eligibility Criteria - Admissions
IPU CET Law 2021 Application Form
The detailed information regarding IPU Law CET Application Form is given below.
- The authority has released the application form in online mode.
- Candidates can fill the application through the official website..
- The registration process is completely online.
- Candidates are requested to go through eligibility first before filling the form.
- Only filled exam form will be accepted by the official.
- Multiple forms of the single candidate might be rejected by the conducting body.
IPU CET Law 2021 Application Fee
The detailed information regarding IPU CET Law application fee is given below.
- The application fee for all categories is Rs.1200/-.
Mode of Payment: Applicants have to pay the application fee through online mode via:
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Net banking
NOTE: No request for fee refund will be entertained by officials in any circumstances.
How to Apply for IPU CET Law 2021?
The procedure of filling the IPU Law CET 2021 Application form is given below.
- Visit IPU CET official website. i.e. www.ipu.ac.in
- Click on the ‘Registration for admission’ link.
- Now application form will appear.
- Fill all required personal details like name, email ID, phone number etc.
- Also, fill in other academic & education details in the application form.
- Upload passport size photograph, signature & left-hand thumb impression.
- Enter GATE or NATA score.
- Press the‘ Next’ button.
- Now read the declaration carefully.
- Now tick on the ‘I Agree’ option & click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Fill two test exam centre choice.
- Now proceed to submit the application fee.
- After fee submission, a confirmation page will appear on the display screen.
- Now take printouts of filled in the IPU CET Law 2021 application form for further use.
IPU CET Law 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The vital information regarding IPU Law CET Eligibility Criteria is given below.
- Nationality: The candidate should be an Indian citizen.
- Age Limit: Applicants age should be 17 to 21 years old.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must qualify for 12th or equivalent examination from a recognized board or university.
- Marks Required: Candidates will have to score a minimum of 55% marks.
NOTE: The students who do not fulfil the eligibility criteria can not appear for this examination.
IPU CET Law 2021 Exam Pattern
The detailed information regarding IPU Law CET Exam Pattern is given below in the table.
|Exam Mode||Online Mode(CBT)|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Question|
|Number of Questions||100 questions|
|Language medium||English only|
|Time Duration||3 hours|
|Total Marks||400 marks|
|Marking Scheme||4 marks will be given for every correct answer|
|Negative Marking||1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer|
IPU CET Law 2021 Syllabus
The vital information regarding the IPU CET Law Syllabus along there weightage is given below.
English Language and Comprehension
Legal aptitude [(a)General legal awareness, (b) Understanding and application of legal principles)
IPU CET Law 2021 Preparation Tips
Students can go through the following IPU Law CET Preparation Tips.
- Check the syllabus and pattern of the exam before preparing for the test.
- Make a proper timetable for preparation and follow it regularly.
- Divide your time equally for each section according to the course.
- Research & study complete information mentioned in the official syllabus.
- Solve previous year papers and evaluate the performance.
- At last, keep your mind fresh and calm until the exam.
IPU CET Law 2021 Admit Card
The vital information regarding IPU Law CET Admit Card is given below.
- IPU CET Law Admit Card release date will be announced.
- Admit Card will be released online mode on the official website.
- Candidates have to enter their log-in Id & password to download the hall ticket.
- After downloading, students must paste their passport size photograph on it.
- No, admit card will be sent through post or any other offline mode.
- Students must carry their valid id proof on the exam day.
- The request of an issue of a duplicate admits card will not be considered by the University.
- Candidates must keep their admit card safe till the admission procedure as it may be needed during the counselling process.
How to download the IPU CET Law 2021 Admit Card?
The steps to download the admit card are given below:
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the admit card link.
- Enter the login credentials i.e login id and password.
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Candidates may download the admit card and keep it safe .
IPU CET Law 2021 Result
The vital information regarding IPU Law CET Result is given below.
- IPU CET Law Result date will be announced.
- Applicants can download the result online mode on the official website.
- Candidate have to enter the login details to view the result.
- The examination result will be declared at different dates for various courses.
- In case, any candidate has any doubt regarding the result, they can view their OMR sheet by paying a certain amount of fee.
How to Check the IPU CET Law 2021 Result?
The steps to check the IPU CET Law result are given below:
- Visit the official website of IPU CET.
- Click on the Result link.
- Enter the course name, roll number and password.
- Click on the submit button.
- The result will appear on the screen.
IPU CET Law 2021 Cut off
University will prepare IPU Law CET cut off marks based on various factors – Level of difficulty of the test, marking scheme, a number of seats, the total number of candidates appeared, last year cut-off, etc.
It will be released for All India level, Delhi and Outside Delhi candidates. Candidates must secure marks in the test as per the cut off marks prescribed to get selected for counselling.
IPU CET Law 2021 Counselling
The complete information regarding IPU Law CET Counselling is given below.
- After result declaration, qualified candidates are required to Print Provisional Allotment Letter and appear for counselling.
- The counselling round will be held in through offline mode and online mode.
- For offline counselling, students have to visit the allotted venue individually, pay the fee, get the documents verified and lock the seats.
- The online counselling will be notified online.
IPU CET Law 2021 Reservation
The complete information regarding IPU Law CET Reservation is given below.
- 85% of the total seats will be reserved for candidates belonging to Delhi region
- The rest 15% seats will be offered to the outside Delhi region candidates.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/widows or PWD will be allowed 5% relaxation of marks in minimum eligibility required.
IPU CET 2021 Exam Centers
The details regarding the IPU CET Exam centres are given below:
- There will be around 15 Exam centres for IPU CET LAW entrance test.
- Candidates can choose the exam centre while filling the application form.
- The allotment of the IPU CET examination centre is based on the choices made by the candidates while applying.
- The authority has complete rights to change the selected IPU CET exam centres.
IPU CET Law 2021 Highlights
The vital information regarding IPU CET Law exam is given below.
|Name of the Exam||IPU CET Law / IP University Law Entrance|
|Exam conducting Body||Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University|
|Courses||Five Year Integrated Law Programs that include B.A. L.L.B., and B.B.A. L.L.B.|
|Colleges||Eight colleges affiliated to GGSIPU.|
What is the full form of IPU CET?
The full form of IPU CET is Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test.
What is the level of IPU CET?
Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test (IPU CET) is a National Level Exam.
How frequently IPU CET exam is conducted in a year?How frequently IPU CET exam is conducted in a year?
IPU CET is conducted only one time in a year for the admission of the candidates.