IPU CET 2021 Application Form has been released on 08 June 2021. The last date to apply for the examination is 15 July 2021.This examination is also called the Traditional Entrance Examination for Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. This is a university-level examination to give admission to various undergraduate and postgraduate courses conducted by Guru Gobind Indraprastha University. Candidate can read the below-given article to know more about the IPU CET 2021 Application Form.
- IPU CET 2021 Application Form has been released on 08 June 2021. Candidates can apply here- Apply Now.
- The last date to apply is 15 July 2021.
IPU CET 2021 Application Form Dates
Given below the important dates of IPU CET 2021 Application Form. Interested candidate can go through the dates below:
IPU CET 2021 Important Dates
|Application commences||08 June 2021|
|Submission of application form||15 July 2021|
IPU CET 2021 Application Form
The university has released the IPU CET Application form 2021 on 08 June 2021 on the official website of the university.
- Candidates can refer to the below-given points to know more about application form of IPU CET 2021.
IPU CET Application Form is only accessible online.
If the candidate has registered himself, an ID and password to be stored for future reference will be given to him.
The photos to be uploaded should be scanned in JPEG & gif format and not exceed the size of 80KB.
Send a physical application with Rs 500/- as a fee to the review authority in case of any corrections to the IPU CET 2021 Application Form.
Candidates are expected to print the complete application form for further processing.
Candidates can fill out a separate registration form if they wish to apply for more than one course.
they wish to apply for more than one course.
IPU CET 2021 Application Fee
The candidate has to submit an amount of Rs.1200/- as IPU Common Entrance Test 2021 Application Fee.
Mode of Payment
The candidates can make the payment through online mode only via Net Banking or Credit/Debit Card.
How to fill IPU CET 2021 Application Form
In order to avoid errors during the application form filling process, the candidate should refer to the steps below:
Visit the official website of IPU CET University
Candidates must use a valid email and password to register themselves.
2: Filling Application Form
Fill up the personal information like:
- Candidate's name
- Parents’ name
- Date of birth
- Mailing address (locality, city, pin-code, etc.)
- Contact details (mobile number, email ID).
3: Upload images
The applicant must upload the records as required by the authority.
|Scanned images||Image format||Size of the file||Dimensions of the file|
30mm x 45 mm
80 mm x 35 mm
Left Thumb Impression
30 mm x 60 mm
- The photograph must be passport-sized with white background taken after First week of January 2021.
4: Filling Academic Qualification
Now add details of qualification like
- Year of passing
- Percentage of marks for 10th, 12th, graduate and post-graduate degrees.
Candidates applying for a postgraduate, masters programs must fill the detailed academic qualification form.
5: Selection of Course
Now select the course applied for.
- Select the exam centre from the list according to the preference.
- Now enter the payment amount and date of payment.
- Click ‘I Agree’ given at the bottom of the declaration and then click Submit.
6: Fee payment
This will be the last step for filling the Application Form:
- Application fee can be paid via debit/Credit card or Net Banking.
- Pay the amount of Rs 1000 and save the receipt.
7: Application Form Generation
After successfully submitting the application form and paying the application fees, a confirmation page will appear on the screen.
- Take a print of the confirmation page for further reference.
IPU CET 2021 Application Form Correction
Upon submission of the IPU CET 2021 review application form, if, in the event of an error in the date of birth, a spelling error in the name of the applicant or in the name of the parent or in the option of category/region sought to make the reservation available, the application shall submit an application form amounting to Rs. 500/- to:
Reception, Examination Division,
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi
- This application form must be submitted along with the relevant fees within 5 working days of the last date of submission of the form.
After that, the Examinations Authority will not, in any conditions, submit an application for any correction.
The university will inform the window for correction before/ during admission therapy.
IPU CET 2021