IPU CET 2021 i.e. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test is scheduled for 11, 12, 13 and 14 September. IPU CET 2021 is a University Level exam organized Annually to offer the candidate's admission into various Undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Applicants will be offered admission to the GGSIPU and various associated colleges for B.Tech, BBA, BCA, LLB, MBA, MCA & various other courses. As always applicants need to apply to get admission to BDS and MBBS programs through their NEET ratings. The candidates who qualify for this exam will be admitted to GGSIPU and over university-affiliated colleges. To learn more about the IPU Popular Entrance Exam 2021 candidates can read the complete article.
IPU CET 2021 Exam Status
Candidates can check the IPU CET 2021 exam status from the below table:
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test 2021 Status
|Application forms are ongoing.|
IPU CET 2021 for BA English, B.Tech, B.Pharma and MCA has been postponed, New date will be announced soon.
IPU CET 2021 Dates
Get the dates for all IPU CET 2021 courses underneath;
IPU CET 2021 Important Dates
|Application commences||08 June 2021|
|Submission of application form||31 July 2021|
|Admit card release date||24 August 2021|
|IPU CET 2021 exam||11,12, 13 and 14 September|
|Result ||To be Announced|
IPU CET 2021 Admit Card
IPU Common Entrance Test Hall ticket is available online.
First of all, candidates need to go to the university's website and then enter a user ID and password to download their admit card.
- After downloading their admission ticket, they need to append their passport size photograph to the space given.
- Candidates are advised to keep their admit cards secure, as it will be necessary during the counseling round for further admission procedures.
- Candidates also need to carry any photo ID proof along with the admit card on the exam date.
- The University will not accept any request for a duplicate admit card to be given.
IPU CET 2021 Exam Pattern
In order for candidates to have an understanding of the question paper format, they must be fully aware of the IPU CET 2021 Exam Pattern. In this segment, the CET paper pattern for different courses is given by:
IPU CET Question Paper Format
|Mode of Exam||Online (CBT)|
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)|
|Total Number of Questions||150|
- 150 minutes (two and a half hours) for B.Tech
- 180 minutes (three hours) for other courses
+4 for the correct answer and -1 for the wrong answer
As there are still no changes made by the regulator, the review pattern is the same as last year.
IPU CET 2021 Syllabus
The syllabus will vary based on the programs that the applicants have applied for. The UG course syllabus will contain topics from 10+2 and the PG course syllabus consists of topics from the level of graduation.
For B.Tech (Biotechnology) Programme:
- Mathematics and
- Biology (Botany and Zoology) of 12th level.
For MBA Programme:
- English Language & Comprehension,
- Numerical Ability,
- General Awareness and
- Reasoning ability including data.
NOTE: Applicants can check the further detailed syllabus given by the Information Brochure on the University's website.
IPU CET 2021 Preparation Tips
The following IPU CET 2021 Training Tips will help candidates to prepare well and receive good marks for the exam. The planning tips follow:
The applicants should make their timetable and ensure that it is followed by them.
Candidates should refer to credible sources of research, and when studying for the entrance exam, they need to follow the books of renowned authors.
In order to get an understanding of the difficulty level of the questions asked in the IPU CET Exam 2020, applicants must overcome all the sample papers and question papers from the previous year.
- In their revision, the applicants must also be regular.
- You need to eat a healthy diet and have enough rest to preserve your health.
- To control their level of stress, they can also do yoga or meditation every day.
IPU CET 2021 Result
The candidates will find the IPU CET 2021 outcome information in this section below. For every course, the result will be announced on various dates.
IPU CET 2021 Cut Off
For All India stage, Delhi, and Outside Delhi candidates, the IPU CET 2021 Cut Off will be announced. In the section below, check for more information:
- The cut-off that will be prepared by the university will depend on several factors: the level of complexity of the test, the grading system, the total number of candidates who appeared for the examination, and the cut-off from the previous year.
- The candidates need to score the cut-off marks to qualify for the counseling round.
IPU CET 2021 Counseling
Below are the specifics of the IPU CET 2021 Counselling Round. Candidates ought to carry out a copy of the provisional letter of allocation and undergo the therapy session after the declaration of the outcome.
- Two procedures will be performed for the IPU Popular Entrance Exam Counseling 2021: Offline and Online.
- Candidates must personally visit the venue approved, pay the therapy fee, check their records, and book their seats.
IPU CET 2021 Reservation
Taking into account the category-wise reservation below for IPU CET 2021 seats:
|Category||% of Seats|
|Candidates of Delhi||85|
|Candidates of other States||15|
|SC/ST widows Or PWD||5|
IPU CET 2021 Application Form
All information about the IPU CET 2021 Application Form can be accessed by the candidates hereby.
- The application form has been published for different courses.
- The application process will consist of the following steps:
- Filling the details in the application form,
- Uploading the Signature and Photograph (scanned images),
- Filling the details regarding academic qualification,
- Selecting the course and
- Paying the Application Fee.
- Applicants need to fill in all the details very carefully as they will not be allowed to make any corrections after the submission of the form. However, in the event of any errors in the data, candidates can, by paying a certain fee, apply a physical form. You can only fill in the application form using the online mode.
- The application form can be filled in online mode only.
- Separate application forms should be filled by the candidates, in case they wish to apply for more than one course.
IPU CET 2021 Application Fee
In the list below, the applicant should review all the important points for the IPU CET application 2021 fee:
IPU CET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before completing the application form, candidates need to know all the important information about the IPU CET 2021 Eligibility Requirements. The details about the eligibility criteria are provided below:
Nationality: The applicants must have Indian citizenship.
- UG Courses: Applicants need to be between the ages of 18 and 21.
- PG Courses: Candidates need to be between the ages of 21 and 35.
- Bachelor of Vocation: Must be under 45 years of age.
For B.Tech (Biotechnology):
For M.Tech (Tool Engineering):
- The candidates must have a B.tech/B.E. degree in tool engineering/Mechanical/Mechanical and Automation/Production/Production and Industrial engineering or its equivalent with at least 60% marks.
For MBA Programme:
IPU CET 2021 Highlights
Check out the basic IPU Common Entrance Test details given below:
IPU CET 2021
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
B.Tech, BBA, BCA, LLB, LLM, MBA, MCA
IPU CET Official website
To give admission to GGSIPU and various associated colleges for
B.Tech, BBA, BCA, LLB, LLM, MBA, MCA & various other courses.
About Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, formerly known as Indraprastha University, is a public state university situated in Delhi, India. It was established by the Government of Delhi in 1998 as a teaching-cum-affiliating university. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University is recognized by University Grants Commission, under section 12B of the UGC Act.