IPU CET 2020 Admit Card is acceddible now from 07 September 2020 Candidates need their User Id & Password to download the hall ticket. This exam is conducted by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University at university level to offer admission in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses. The candidates can get admission in the field of Engineering, Management, Law, Medical, Computer Applications, and various other fields. Candidate can read the below-given article to know more about IPU CET 2020 Admit Card.
- The admit card has been released on 07 September 2020 online on the official website of the University.
IPU CET 2020 Admit Card
Indraprastha University will release the IPU CET 2020 Admit Card on the official website of the university. Candidates can download the hall ticket from the website only.
- IPU CET Admit Card bears information like name, roll number, exam name, exam centre, instruction etc.
- Candidate must note that admit card will not be sent by post.
- In case any discrepancy found on the admit card candidate can immediately contact the authority.
- Candidate must preserve their admit card for in good condition for further process.
- Issue of Admit Cards, however, will not necessarily mean the acceptance of eligibility which will be further inspected at subsequent stages of the admission process.
- Admit Card will not be issued/published to the candidates whose applications are found to be incomplete/defective for any of the reasons (including indistinct/ doubtful photographs/unsigned Applications) or who do not fulfil the eligibility criteria for the examination.
How to Download IPU CET 2020 Admit Card?
Candidate can refer to the below-given points to download the IPU CET 2020 Admit Card.
Step 1: Log in
- Visit the official website of the university i.e. http://ipu.ac.in/
- Now enter the login id and password.
Step 2: Submit
- Click on the link ‘IPU CET 2020 Admit Card’.
- Admit card will be displayed on the screen.
Step 3: Download
Save and take print multiple copies of IPU CET 2020 Admit Card for future references.
Details on IPU CET 2020 Admit card
Following details will be present on the IPU CET 2020 Admit Card
- Name of candidate
- Address of candidate
- Thumb impression
- Exam date and time
- Address of IPU Test centre
- Centre code
- CET code
- Roll number
- Instructions to follow
Instruction regarding IPU CET 2020 Admit Card
In case a candidate does not receive his or her admit card for IPU CET 2020 examination then he must contact the office of the controller of examinations at GGSIPU sector 16C Dwarka, New Delhi 110078 at least 5 days before the entrance examination.
- For this candidates must have the application form supported by a copy of the printed version of the application form and proof of payment of the fee for IPU CET.
- Candidates have to submit the above-mentioned documents, otherwise, no provisional admit cards will be granted to the candidates.
- Candidates must carry two printouts of the admit card at the time of the examination.
- Candidate must retain the Admit Card till the admission procedure.
Things Not To Carry In The IPU CET 2020 Examination Hall
Candidates make sure not to carry all the listed things in the IPU CET 2020 examination hall. All the restricted things are listed below:
- Mobile phones
- Calculator (Normal/Scientific)
- Any unwanted page sheets or cheats.
- Any food item.
IPU CET 2020 Exam Pattern
IPU CET 2020 Exam will be 600 marks question paper and the exam duration will 150 min for B.Tech courses and 180 min for other courses containing 150 questions and each question contains 4 marks and -1 marks will be added in the total score of the candidate for every wrong answer. The IPU CET 2020 exam will be a online CBT(Computer Based Test) exam.
IPU CET 2020 Application Form