All India Law Entrance Test (AILET 2020) is an All India Level Examination which is organized once every year by National Law University (NLU), Delhi. AILET 2020 Application Form will start from in January 2020. This examination for the qualifying examination for the aspirants who are willing to get admissions in NLU (National Law University), Delhi. The university offers admissions to Undergraduate and Postgraduate Law Courses like B.A., LL.B. (Hons.), LL.M., and Ph.D.professional courses through this entrance examination. The aspiring candidates must read the below article for complete and detailed information related to AILET 2020. The National Law University, Delhi has announced the results for the All India Law Entrance Test 2020 (AILET 2020).
Upcoming Application Form
- CBSE 10th & 12th Board Dates Apply Now
AILET 2020 Important Dates
Given below are the AILET 2020 exam date released by the council. They are very important for an aspirant and must be checked after every alternate time for any updates. Also, the pdf format of the same is given below for downloading purposes. It should be saved with the aspirant for further uses.
|Notification date||The firstFirst week of January 2020|
|Starting of online application||First week of January 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form||Second week of April 2020|
|Date of availability of admit card||Third week of April 2020|
|Date of Exam||First week of May 2020|
|Declaration of Result (BA.LL.B (Hons.))||Third week of May 2020|
|Date of issue of admission letter (1st list)||Third week of May 2020|
|Last date to deposit fee (1st list)||Third week of June 2020|
|Date of spot counselling for vacant seats||Third week of June 2020|
|Last date to submit counselling fee for the 1st list||First week of July 2020|
|Closing date of admission||Third week of July 2020|
|Interview of selected candidates||Last week of July 2020|
|Result declaration of LL.M.||First week of July 2020|
|Result declaration of Ph.D||Third week of June 2020|
AILET 2020 Application Form
Given below are some general information about the application form of LSAT 2020. One must read it carefully to clear all doubts regarding it.
- Firstly, the candidates need to register themselves on the official website.
- Also, the application form will be available only through online mode.
- Then, the AILET 2020 registration process will begin in January 2020. Applicants can fill the Application Form till Second week of April 2020.
- Further, the applicants must fill all the necessary information in the user registration form.
- Then, the candidates should fill their valid E-Mail ID and Contact Number.
- Moreover, the aspirants must upload their recent photograph and signature in JPEG format only and the permissible size for the same is between 10 KB and 100 KB.
- Finally, the applicants must submit the application form and save all the details.
Here is the fee to sit for the exam. Also, the payment methods are given below. Doubts regarding the same can be easily cleared after reading them properly.
- The online application form fee is Rs. 3,050 /- (for General Category Candidates) and Rs. 1,050 /- (for Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Persons With Disability Category Candidates)
- But, the candidates under Below Poverty Line (BPL) of Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes Category need not pay the online application form fee.
- The applicants can pay the application form fee through online mode only.
- The payment will be available through a payment gateway of Internet Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card.
AILET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
These criteria given below are the minimum requirement for every candidate, which they should be able to fulfil to sit for the exam.
|Course||Qualifying Examination||Minimum Marks||Age Criteria||Appearing Candidates|
|B.A., LL.B. (Hons.)||10 + 2 or equivalent examination from a recognized Board / University||At least 50% marks in the qualifying examination||The candidates must be below 20 Years (as on 1 July 2020)||Appearing Candidates are also eligible for application|
|LL.M.||LL.B. or equivalent degree from a recognized University||At least 55% marks in aggregate (50% for Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Physically Handicapped)||N.A.||Candidates appearing in Final Year of LL.B. are also eligible for application|
|PhD.||Master’s degree in Law from recognized University.||55% marks or equivalent (50% marks for reserved categories)||N.A.||N.A.|
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020
AILET Admit Card
- AILET admit card 2020 will be issued by the university through online mode.
- Applicants can be able to download the admit card in April 2020.
- Applicants can download the admit card by using the login details.
- No candidate will be allowed to sit in the examination hall without the Admit Card/ Hall Ticket.
AILET 2020 Syllabus
The AILET 2020 Syllabus for the entrance exam will be fully based on previous class studied syllabus. Applicants applying for LL.M. course can study Law of Contracts, Criminal Law, Law of Torts, Constitutional Law & Legal Theory.
B.A.LL.B. (Hons.) applicants need to read the subjects like English, General Knowledge (Current Affairs, General Science, History, Geography, Economics, and Civics), Legal Aptitude Reasoning and Marks Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability). PhD applicants can study the master degree syllabus.
AILET 2020 Exam Pattern
|Duration of Exam||90 minutes|
|Total Number of Marks||150|
|Number of Questions||
|Questions Type||Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)|
|Negative Marking||0.25 marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer|
AILET Exam Centers
AILET Answer Key
- National Law University Delhi will issue the AILET 2020 Answer Key through online mode.
- The answer key will be available after a few days of the written exam.
- The applicants those will be sitting for the AILET 2020 exam will be able to download their answer key.
- Answer key consists of all the correct answer to all the questions asked in the AILET exam. The answer key will help the candidates to predict their expected score by matching their responses with the official answer key.
How to Download AILET Answer Key?
Given below are the steps to download the AILET 2020 answer key:
- Firstly, visit the official website of AILET.
- Secondly, on the homepage, answer key link will be present for the particular course.
- Now, click on the applied course.
- Finally, the answer key will be opened in the PDF format.
- Also, download the answer key and take the printout of it for further reference.
The AILET 2020 result has been released for BA. LL.B. and PhD courses Result has been released on 22 June 2020. LL.M Course Result is also released on 02 July 2020.
Applicants will get the admission based on score obtained in the entrance test.
How to check the NLU AILET Results?
Following are the steps the check the NLU AILET result:
- Firstly, search for the official website: www.nludelhi.ac.in
- Secondly, click on ‘AILET-2020 Result‘.
- Now, open the result PDF.
- Finally, download the file and look for your roll number.
- Also, take a printout of the result for further reference.
- The counselling procedure will be started after the announcement of the result.
- The seats will be offered based on entrance exam score and choices filled by the applicant.
- The counselling session will be started in the fourth week of May 2020. Applicants need to verify their original documents to be eligible for the final round of admission process.
Stay tuned with EntranceZone for more updates and information related to AILET 2020.