AILET 2024 Admit Card will be released in November 20, 2024 by the NLU, Delhi. NLU Delhi AILET entrance test will be conducted on December 10, 2024. The candidates will be able to download the Hall Ticket till the exam date by entering their login / user id and password. It is necessary to carry the printed copy of admit card to the exam centre. Along with the admit card, the candidates need to carry a valid id proof. All India Law Entrance Test is organised once a year at the National level to offer admission in Undergraduate and Postgraduate Law Programmes. The applicants can go through the below article to know more about the AILET 2024 Hall Ticket details.
AILET 2024 Admit Card Status:
- The admit card for the All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) 2024 will be released tomorrow, November 20, 2023.
- Candidates can download the admit card from the official website, nationallawuniversitydelhi.in.
- The admit card will contain essential details such as the candidate's name, date of birth, exam date, timings, and exam center.
AILET 2024 Admit Card
AILET 2024 Admit card can be downloaded from the official website after the application process will be over. Candidates must check the given points regarding the admit card of All India Law Entrance Test:
- Candidates must download their admit card online only from the portal of competent authority.
- Hall Ticket would not be sent on the candidate's email id or mobile number or via post.
- A printout of the downloaded hall ticket must be brought to the Exam Centre along with the original and valid photo identification as entry without it would not be possible.
- The Admit Card/Admission Ticket of AILET must be carefully preserved by the Candidate till the admission process is gets over.
AILET 2024 Exam Instructions
Candidates must follow the below given instructions at the time of appearing for AILET 2024 exam:
- If candidates belong to the category of PwD then he / she is required to carry a copy of Disability Certificate issued by the competent authority, at the Examination Centre on the day of exam to get the facility of scribe / extra time.
- Candidates must reach the exam center one hour prior to the exam.
Documents needed in the Examination Hall
The applicants must carry the below following mandatory documents to the exam hall for verification purposes:
- Printout of the AILET Call Letter
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID
- Driving license
- PAN Card
- Passport size Photograph
- Qualifying exam certificates
What Not to Carry Inside AILET 2024 Exam Centres
Following items are not allowed inside AILET 2024 exam centre
- Mobile phones
- Any other electronic gadgets
How to Download AILET 2024 Admit Card?
Candidates must follow the given below steps to download the AILET Amdission Card:
- Step 1: Candidates must go to the official website of https://nludelhi.ac.in/home.aspx
- Step 2: Candidates will have to log in with their login credentials - Course name for which they applied, Applicant's name, DOB OR will have to enter Application Number and DOB.
- Step 3: If the candidate forgets their enrollment or password, they can solve it by clicking on the 'Forget Enrollment ID and Password' option.
- Step 4: After entering all the required details submit it.
- Step 5: Candidates must keep the printout of their hall ticket for all future uses.
What to do if Forgot AILET 2024 Login Credentials?
If the candidates have forgotten their AILET 2021 login password, the steps given below can be followed to get it back.
- First of all, click on the link of the ‘Forgot Password’ given above.
- A window will open after following the step given above. Here, enter the registered email id, registered mobile number and captcha code.
- Then, click on the ‘Get Password’ button.
- Lastly, write down the password that is displayed on the screen.
What to do in Case of Discrepancy in AILET 2024 Admit Card?
After the availability of AILET 2024 admit card, the candidates have to check all the particulars mentioned in it. If there is any mistake in the particulars, then candidates can contact at the helpline number given below or can contact NLU Delhi via email.
Details in the AILET 2024 Admit Card
Below is the list of details that the candidate needs to check in the admit card/admission card to ensure its correctness:
- Candidate’s Name
- Timing of exam
- Course name
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Name(s) and Code(s) of the Test Paper(s) applied
- Name and Address of the Test Centre allotted
AILET 2024 Exam Pattern
The candidates can check the exam pattern given below for AILET 2024.
For BA LLB (Hons.) and LLM
- Duration: The duration of the exam is 1 hour 30 minutes
- Type of questions: There are multiple-choice questions in the test
- No. of questions: The test comprises of total 150 MCQs
- Total marks: The test is of total 150 marks
- Marking Scheme: 01 marks are awarded for each correct answers. Negative marking of 0.25 marks is done for each wrong answer.