AILET 2021 Admit Card will be released on the official wesbite of the NLU. The candidates will be able to download the Hall Ticket till the exam date. All India Law Entrance Test is organised once a year at the National level to offer admission in Undergraduate and Postgraduate Law Programmes. Those who will qualify this exam will get get admitted to BA LLB, LLM, PhD courses. The applicants can go through the below article to know more about the Hall Ticket details.
AILET 2021 Admit Card Dates
The candidates can check the AILET 2021 Admission Ticket dates below in the given table:
AILET 2021 Hall Ticket dates
|Online release of Hall Ticket||To be Announced|
|Last date to download the AILET Call Letter||To be Announced |
If there will be any change in the dates it will be updated, hence, stay connected to know the same.
AILET 2021 Admit Card
AILET 2021 Admit card can be downloaded from the official website after the application process will be over. Candidates must check the given points regarding the admit card of All India Law Entrance Test:
- Candidates must download their admit card online only from the portal of competent authority.
- Hall Ticket would not be sent on the candidate's email id or mobile number or via post.
- A printout of the downloaded hall ticket must be brought to the Exam Centre along with the original and valid photo identification as entry without it would not be possible.
- The Admit Card/Admission Ticket of AILET must be carefully preserved by the Candidate till the admission process is gets over.
AILET 2021 Exam Instructions
Candidates must follow the below given instructions at the time of appearing for AILET 2021 exam:
- If candidates belong to the category of PwD then he / she is required to carry a copy of Disability Certificate issued by the competent authority, at the Examination Centre on the day of exam to get the facility of scribe / extra time.
- Candidates must reach the exam center one hour prior to the exam.
Documents needed in the Examination Hall
The applicants must carry the below following mandatory documents to the exam hall for verification purposes:
- Printout of the AILET Call Letter
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID
- Driving license
- PAN Card
- Passport size Photograph
- Qualifying exam certificates
How to Download AILET 2021 Admit Card?
Candidates must follow the given below steps to download the AILET Amdission Card:
- Step 1: Candidates must go to the official website of https://nludelhi.ac.in/home.aspx
- Step 2: Candidates will have to log in with their login credentials - Course name for which they applied, Applicant's name, DOB OR will have to enter Application Number and DOB.
- Step 3: If the candidate forgets their enrollment or password, they can solve it by clicking on the 'Forget Enrollment ID and Password' option.
- Step 4: After entering all the required details submit it.
- Step 5: Candidates must keep the printout of their hall ticket for all future uses.
Details in the AILET 2021 Admit Card
Below is the list of details that the candidate needs to check in the admit card/admission card to ensure its correctness:
- Candidate’s Name
- Timing of exam
- Course name
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Name(s) and Code(s) of the Test Paper(s) applied
- Name and Address of the Test Centre allotted