AILET 2024 application form will be available starting from August 7, 2023. AILET 2024 exam is scheduled to take place on December 10, 2023, from 11 AM to 12:30 PM. The National Law University, Delhi (NLUD) has announced the exam date for AILET 2024. The candidates will have to fill out & submit the form online only. Applicants can fill out the form online on the official websites. The All India Law Entrance Test will be conducted by the National Law University, Delhi. The applicants will get admission into various Undergraduate and Postgraduate Law Programmes in NLUD. The interested aspirants can go through the complete article to know complete information about the AILET 2023 Registration details.
AILET 2024 Application Latest Updates
- Application Deadline: AILET 2024 Application Form closes on November 15.
- Registration Process: Candidates can register for the exam on the official website, nationallawuniversitydelhi.in.
- Exam Date: AILET 2024 is scheduled to be held on December 10, 2023.
- Admit Card: AILET 2024 admit cards will be available for download on November 20.
- Exam Mode and Timing: The exam will be conducted in a pen-paper mode from 11 am to 1 pm.
- Application Correction Window: Candidates can make changes to their AILET 2024 applications from November 14 to 15, 2023.
- Programs Offered: The test is applicable for admissions to various programs including five-year BA LLB (Hons), LLM, and PhD for the academic year 2024-25.
- Eligibility and Application: Eligible candidates can fill out the AILET 2023 application form through the official website mentioned above.
- Seat Details: The total number of available seats for LLB, LLM, and PhD programs will be specified by the NLU Delhi.
AILET 2023 Application Dates
Candidates must check the important dates regarding the AILET 2023 application form in the given table mentioned below:
AILET 2023 Registration Dates
|Commencement of online application form and registration January||August 7, 2023|
|Last date of an online application form and uploading of documents||May 2023|
|AILET 2022 Exam date||December 10, 2023|
The aspirants are requested to visit the page for further details.
AILET 2023 Application Form
AILET 2022 application form was available on the official website. Candidates must read the detail given below to avoid any mistake while filling the form:
- Candidate must apply online on the official website or the link given below.
- No other mode for application form will be accepted.
- Upload the scanned copy of photographs, signature, and other documents like category certificate (if applicable), PwD certificate (if applicable).
- Candidates must check the application status continuously whether their online application form is received, under scrutiny, accepted, defective, status after rectification, Rejected for a valid reason.
- Application fees will be paid through any of the electronic payment modes.
Details to be filled in AILET Application form 2023
Below mentioned is the data or documents list candidates must keep in mind while filling application form: Candidates can check the details of the AILET 2023 application form below.
- Personal Details -Category, Exam Centre, Religion, Nationality
- Contact Details -Address, City, Pincode, State, Contact Number
- Family Details -Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Occupation, Office Address, Contact Number
- Academic Qualification -Stream, Year of Passing, School, Board, CGPA, Max Marks, Obtained Marks, Percentage
Documents to be Uploaded in AILET 2023 Application Form
- Scanned copy of the Category (SC/ST) Certificate (if applicable) in pdf format.
- Scanned copy of the PwD certificate (if applicable) in pdf format.
- Details of the valid Identity Document (ID) (This ID proof, in original, should be carried by the candidate to the examination hall).
- Net-banking/debit card/credit card details for fee payment.
How to Apply for AILET 2023?
Candidates must have to follow the given instruction while filling the AILET 2023 application form online:
- Visit the official website of the AILET.
- Next, you need to enter details like your name, email id, mobile number, date of birth, father’s name, mother’s name, etc.
- After entering the registration details, verify that the spelling is correct and the details are provided as per your certificate.
- Once verified, click on the ‘continue’ button to submit the registration form.
2: Filling of Details in Application Form
- To fill the application form, click on the ‘click here to apply’ link as on your dashboard.
- Select a course from the drop-down menu for which you want to apply for and then click on the ‘apply now’ button.
- In the AILET form, you need to fill in your personal information, communication details, educational qualification details, etc.
- After entering the details, verify that it is correct and if satisfied, click on the ‘save and continue payment’ button.
3: Payment of Application Fees
- The next step for the candidate is to pay the required amount of application fee by online mode.
- At first, candidates are required to select the option for Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.
- The General/Kashmiri Migrants/Resident of Jammu & Kashmir Category will have to deposit Rs 3050/-.
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes/PwD candidates will have to pay Rs 1050/-
- SC/ST candidates Below Poverty Line are exempted from paying the fee.
- Now candidates can click on the “proceed” button to complete the payment process.
- Lastly, candidates get a confirmation email from NLU and they are advised to keep that mail safely for future references.
Confirm the Payment and take the printout of the form for future reference.
Details to be Entered While Filling AILET 2023 Application Form
Following details have to be mentioned in AILET 2022 application form.
At the time of registration
- Course name
- Email id
- Mobile number
- Date of birth
- PwD status
- Full address
- City / Town / Village
- Pin code
- Father’s name
- Occupation of Father / Guardian
- Father’s mobile number
- Father’s annual income
- Email id of the father
- Mother’s name
- Occupation of Mother
- Mother’s mobile number
- Mother’s annual income
- Mother’s email
- Mother’s office address
Academic Qualification (10th / 12th / Graduation / PG)
- Name of the College / School
- Name of the exam board
- Year of passing / appearing
- Grading system
- Maximum marks
- Marks obtained
- Percentage / CGPA of Marks
AILET 2023 Test Centers
Candidates can select the city at their convenience. The AILET 2023 will be conducted in the following cities:
- Greater Noida,
- , Jodhpur,
What to Do If AILET 2023 Acknowledgement Slip is Not Generated?
After the completion of the payment of the application fee candidates receives the confirmation mail on their registered mail id along with an acknowledgment slip. Candidates must take a printout of it. If any candidate is not able to receive an acknowledgment slip within 72 hours, then they must contact the authorities immediately. Check the contact details below.
Admission helpdesk contact number: 0120-4160880, 0120-4160881
About AILET 2023 Admit Card
AILET Admit Card 2023 will be released in April 2023 on the official website of NLU, Delhi (Organizing University). The candidates will have to fill out & submit the form online only. Applicants can fill out the form online on the official websites. The All India Law Entrance Test will be conducted by the National Law University, Delhi.