AILET 2021 Application Form is expected to be available in the month of January 2021 on the website of the NLU. The candidates will have to fill & submit the form online only. The exam date has been postponed and will be conducted in the month of August 2020. Applicants can fill the form online on the official webiste. The All India Law Entrance Test will will be conducted by the National Law University, Delhi. The applicants will get the admission into various Undergraduate and Postgraduate Law Programmes in NLUD. The interested aspirants can go through the complete article to know complete information about the AILET 2021 Registration deatils.
AILET 2021 Application Dates
Candidates must check the important dates regarding the AILET 2021 application form in the given table mentioned below:
AILET 2021 Registration Dates
|Commencement of online application form and registration||To be announced|
|Last date of an online application form and uploading of document||To be announced|
|AILET 2021 Exam date||To be announced|
The aspirants are requested to visit the page for further deatails.
AILET 2021 Application Form
AILET 2021 application form is available on the official website. Candidates must read the detail given below to avoid any mistake while filling the form:
- Candidate must apply online on the official website or on the link given below.
- No other mode for application form will be accepted.
- Upload the scanned copy of photographs, signature and other documents like category certificate (if applicable), PwD certificate (if applicable).
- Candidates must check the application status continuously whether their online application form is received, under scrutiny, accepted, defective, status after rectification, Rejected with valid reason.
- Application fees will be paid through any of the electronic payment modes.
Details to be filled in AILET Application form 2021
Below mentioned is the data or documents list candidates must keep in mind while filling application form: Candidates can check the details of AILET 2021 application form below.
- Personal Details -Category, Exam Centre, Religion, Nationality
- Contact Details -Address, City, Pincode, State, Contact Number
- Family Details -Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Occupation, Office Address, Contact Number
- Academic Qualification -Stream, Year of Passing, School, Board, CGPA, Max Marks, Obtained Marks, Percentage
Documents to be Uploaded in AILET 2021 Application Form
- Scanned copy of the Category (SC/ST) Certificate (if applicable) in pdf format.
- Scanned copy of PwD Certificate (if applicable) in pdf format.
- Details of the valid Identity Document (ID) (This ID proof, in original, should be carried by the candidate to the examination hall).
- Net-banking/debit card/credit card details for fee payment.
How to Apply for AILET 2021?
Candidates must have to follow the given instruction while filling the AILET 2021 application form online:
- Visit official website of the AILET.
- Next, you need to enter details like your name, email id, mobile number, date of birth, father’s name, mother’s name, etc.
- After entering the registration details, verify that the spelling is correct and the details are provided as per your certificate.
- Once verified, click on the ‘continue’ button to submit the registration form.
2: Filling of Details in Application Form
- To fill the application form, click on the ‘click here to apply’ link as on your dashboard.
- Select a course from the drop-down menu for which you want to apply for and then click on ‘apply now’ button.
- In the AILET form, you need to fill in your personal information, communication details, educational qualification details, etc.
- After entering the details, verify that it is correct and if satisfied, click on the ‘save and continue payment’ button.
3: Payment of Application Fees
- The next step for the candidate is to pay the required amount of application fee by online mode.
- At first, candidates are required to select the option for Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.
- The General/Kashmiri Migrants/Resident of Jammu & Kashmir Category will have to depsoit Rs 3050/-.
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes/PwD candidates will have to pay Rs 1050/-
- SC/ST candidates Below Poverty Line are exempted from paying the fee.
- Now candidates can click on the “proceed” button to complete the payment process.
- Lastly, candidates get a confirmation email from NLU and they are advised to keep that mail safely for future references.
Confirm the Payment and take the printout of the form for future reference.
AILET 2021 Test Centers
Candidates can select the city as per their convinence. The AILET 2021 will be conducted in the following cities:
- Greater Noida,
- , Jodhpur,
What to Do If AILET 2021 Acknowledgement Slip is Not Generated?
After the completion of the payment of application fee candidates receives the confirmation mail on their registered mail id along with an acknowledgment slip. Candidates must take a print out of it. If any candidate is not able to receive acknowledgment slip within 72 hours, then they must contact the authorities immediately. Check the contact details below.
Admission helpdesk contact number: 0120-4160880, 0120-4160881
About AILET 2021 Admit Card
AILET Admit Card 2021 is expected to be released by the fourth week of April 2020 on the official website of NLU, Delhi (Organizing University).