AILET 2024 Answer Key will be released by National Law University, Delhi. All those candidates who are in some doubt can raise their objections against the answer key. Keeping them in mind, the authority will consider them if needed. Finally the final answer key for AILET 2024 will be released based on which the result will be prepared. Candidates can calculate their estimated marks with the help of answer key. For more details regarding AILET Answer key, candidates can read the whole article.
AILET 2024 Answer Key Dates
Candidates can note all the important dates for AILET 2024 Answer Key.
|AILET 2024 Exam Date||December 10, 2023|
|AILET 2024 answer key release date||December 2023|
AILET 2024 Answer Key
There are some basic instructions for candidates regarding AILET answer key.
- AILET 2024 answer key has been released through the online mode only on the official website.
- All candidates are advised to download answer key pdf.
- Applicants are advised that they must compare their answers with the AILET 2024 answer key.
- If any candidate has any objection with AILET 2024 answer key, then they can challenge the answer key.
- The objections can be raised within the period set by the authority.
- Candidates can't make any objection on AILET 2024 final answer keys.
- All candidates are advised to check AILET 2024 marking scheme before calculating the scores.
How to download AILET Answer Key 2024?
Candidates can follow the simple steps below to download AILET Answer Key 2024.
- Step 1: Firstly, navigate to the official website of NLU, Delhi.
- Step 2: Click on AILET Admission 2024.
- Step 3: AILET 2024 answer key will be appearing on the next page. Candidates can download and print it.
- Step 4: Then, candidates can calculate their probable marks scored in AILET 2021 by using the official marking scheme.
How to calculate scores using AILET 2024 Answer Key?
To calculate the score from AILET answer key 2021, there is a simple formula. The marking scheme of AILET 2024 will be as follows.
- +1 marks to be added for each correct answer
- - 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
So, the simple formula for calculating the estimated marks are.
Score = 1 x (No. of correct answer)- 0.25 x (No. of incorrect answer)
How to challenge AILET 2024 Answer Key?
After the provisional answer key releases, those candidates who are in some kind of doubt can challenge or raise objections against the AILET 2024 Answer key. After the candidates submit all their objections then the subject experts at NLU rechecks all the answers against which the candidates have raised their objection and releases a final answer key. After which no candidates can raise any objection. Then based on the final answer key, NLU uses the official marking scheme and calculates the raw marks scored by all the appeared candidates. After which it releases a merit list with the names of all the selected candidates.
Importance of AILET Answer Key 2024
The answer key for AILET 2021 has its own importance for the candidates in the following manner.
- The candidate can check the answers that they are right or wrong by matching with the answer key.
- The applicant can predict their scores obtained in any kind of examination.
- If in doubt then they can also raise objections against the answer key.
- The candidates can improve themselves for the future competitive examinations by knowing their answer are correct or not with the help of answer key.
- The candidates can predict their final result obtained in any examination if they are qualified for the examination or not.
AILET Result 2024
The result for AILET 2024 will be released by National Law University, Delhi through Online mode on the official website. The result is released in the form of a merit list with the names of all the selected candidates. All the qualified candidates have to appear for counselling round soon after the declaration of results.