MMU MSc Nursing 2020: All India Nursing Test for admission into Maharishi Markendshewar University Mullana, Ambala will be conducted in the month of July 2020. The entrance test is conducted once in every year for admission into various nursing courses. Nursing aspirants can register for the courses before the last date provided. The registration process is conducted offline and the applicants will have to fill the application form and send it to the university address. All information regarding MMU MSc Nursing 2020: All India Nursing Entrance Test – Exam date, Eligibility, an Application form will available on this page.
Upcoming Application Form
- CBSE 10th & 12th Board Dates Apply Now
MMU All India Nursing Test Important Dates
|Last date for receiving filled in application form||3rd week of June 2020|
|Date of Entrance Test||1st week of July 2020|
|Result declaration||2nd week of July 2020|
|Date of counselling||1st week of July 2020|
MMU MSc Nursing 2020 Application form
The details for the application form for MMU MSc Nursing 2020 is mention below:
- The application form will have to be filled in the offline mode.
- The application form will have to be purchased along with the prospectus.
- The candidate is required to go through the prospectus carefully before filling the application form.
- The aspirant must be aware of all requirements with regard to the filling-in of the application form and should check the eligibility criteria as well.
- Application form can be filled in English only.
- Overwriting/cutting/erasing in the application form should be avoided as it may even lead to rejection. Any error arising on this account shall be the sole responsibility of the candidate.
- The candidate would have to write the complete address in the application form for future correspondence.
- The university or the college shall not be held responsible for any delay or loss of any document because of an incorrect address was given by the applicant.
- After completing the application form, the candidate must attest with one self-addressed stamped envelope (10”×5”) with postal stamps of Rs. 40/- affixed on the envelope.
Documents to be duly attested with the application form
- Matriculation or equivalent Certificate (as proof of date of birth)
- Certificate of Qualifying Examination.
- Certificate of Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife.
- Certificate of Work Experience.
- Character Certificate reporting on the interpersonal/social behavioral pattern of the candidate issued by the Institution last attended by the applicant.
- SC/ST Certificate having been issued not prior to 2018 for claiming relaxation of 5% marks.
- Migration Certificate: If Migration Certificates is not readily available, it can be submitted within 15 days of admission. If the concerned student fails to do so, he/she will not be allowed to attend the classes. The admission will be canceled without any further notice and without any refund of fee.
MMU MSc Nursing 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Nationality: Candidates not only from Haryana but also from other states of the country as well as Foreign Nationals/NRIs can apply for the admission into Maharishi Markendshewar University.
- Applicant must be a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
- The aspirant must have graduated with B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with at least 55% marks in aggregate from an institution recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- SC/ST candidates will be eligible for relaxation of 5% marks in eligibility conditions
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020
- Minimum one year of work experience after Post Basic/B.Sc. Nursing as on 30 September 2020 (or); at least one year of work experience before to or after Post Basic B. Sc. Nursing as on 31 October 2020.
- Candidate should be medically fit.
- Selected Candidates for M. Sc. Nursing must submit a Medical Fitness Certificate from a Medical Board constituted/approved by the Principal, MM College of Nursing, Mullana.
MMU M.Sc Nursing 2020 Admit card
- The candidates of M.Sc. Nursing will have to fill up three admit cards which would be annexed to the Application Form.
- The original admit card will be sent to the applicant by Speed Post/Courier.
- If it does not reach them in time or lost in transit or any other reason, applicants can collect their Duplicate Admit Cards from the Admission Office, MM University, Mullana – Ambala on the day of All India Nursing Entrance Test.
Examination center: The venue for the entrance test will be, Examination Hall, MM College of Nursing MM University, Mullana – Ambala.
MMU M.Sc Nursing 2020 Syllabus: All India Nursing Entrance Test
The Entrance Test will be based on the syllabus of B.Sc. Nursing prescribed by the Indian Nursing Council. Subjects are given below:
- Applied, Physical and Biological Sciences, Nutrition
2. Social Science,
3. Medical- Surgical
4. Obstetrical and Gynaecological,
5. Child Health,
6. Mental Health
7. Community Health Nursing
8. Basic Concepts of Education
10. Research and Statistics.
MMU MSc Nursing 2020 Exam Pattern
The paper pattern for All India Nursing Entrance Test conducted by Maharishi Markendshewar University Mullana, Ambala.
- Duration of exams: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Total number of questions: 120
- Type of questions: Objective Type Questions
- Total number of questions: 360 marks
- Weightage: three marks for each question.
The candidates will have to score minimum 50% in the Entrance Test to become eligible for appearing before the Counselling Board.
MMU MSc Nursing 2020 Result
- The result or the merit list for Maharishi Markendshewar University Mullana, Ambala All India Nursing test for MSc Nursing will be available on university notice board and official website as well.
- The selected candidate will be notified about the date and place of counselling.
MMU MSc Nursing 2020 Counselling
- Counselling process will begin from date notified to the qualified
- As per last year, the venue for counselling is expected to be M.M. College of Nursing, MM University, Mullana – Ambala.
- If there is any change in the schedule, the candidate will be made aware of it.
Maharishi Markandeshwar University Contact information
Maharishi Markandeshwar (Deemed to be University),
Ambala – Yamunanagar Highway,
Mullana – Ambala, 133-207 (Haryana)
Stay tuned about MMU All India Nursing Test Here. And Read about AIIMS Nursing Program Here.
cg msc nursing entrance exam 2018, msc nursing entrance exam model question papers, aiims msc nursing entrance exam 2019, aiims msc nursing entrance exam 2018, msc nursing admission eligibility, msc nursing admission 2018, msc nursing admission 2018-19, msc nursing entrance exam result 2018.