MMU MSc Nursing 2023 is an All India Nursing Test for admission into Maharishi Markendshewar University Mullana, Ambala will be conducted in the month of July 2023(tentative). The entrance test is conducted once in every year for admission into various nursing courses. Nursing aspirants can register for the courses before the last date provided. The registration process has been started. All India Nursing Entrance Test – Exam date, Eligibility, an Application form will available on this page.
Admission Open 2023
- Top University & Colleges Official Links, Application & Scholarship Forms.
MMU MSc Nursing 2023 Status
|Admission Notification||Yet to be announced|
MMU MSc Nursing 2023 Dates
The important dates of MMU MSc Nursing exam are given below:
|Last date for receiving the filled-in application form||3rd week of June 2023|
|Date of Entrance Test||1st week of July 2023|
|Result declaration||2nd week of July 2023|
|Date of counselling||1st week of July 2023|
MMU MSc Nursing 2023 Application form
The details for the application form for MMU MSc Nursing 2023 is mentioned below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about MMU MSc Nursing 2023: Eligibility, Application Form - Admissions
- The application form can be filled online on the official website
- The candidate is required to go through the prospectus carefully before filling the application form.
- The aspirant must be aware of all requirements with regard to the filling-in of the application form and should check the eligibility criteria as well.
- The application form can be filled in English only.
- Overwriting/cutting/erasing in the application form should be avoided as it may even lead to rejection. Any error arising on this account shall be the sole responsibility of the candidate.
- The candidate would have to write the complete address in the application form for future correspondence.
- The university or the college shall not be held responsible for any delay or loss of any document because of an incorrect address was given by the applicant.
- After completing the application form, the candidate must attest with one self-addressed stamped envelope (10”×5”) with postal stamps of Rs. 40/- affixed on the envelope.
Documents to be duly attested with the application form
- Matriculation or equivalent Certificate (as proof of date of birth)
- Certificate of Qualifying Examination.
- Certificate of Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife.
- Certificate of Work Experience.
- Character Certificate reporting on the interpersonal/social behavioural pattern of the candidate issued by the Institution last attended by the applicant.
- SC/ST Certificate having been issued not prior to 2018 for claiming relaxation of 5% marks.
- Migration Certificate: If Migration Certificates is not readily available, it can be submitted within 15 days of admission. If the concerned student fails to do so, he/she will not be allowed to attend the classes. The admission will be cancelled without any further notice and without any refund of fee.
MMU MSc Nursing 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The details regarding the MMU MSc Nursing eligibility criteria are given below:
Nationality: Candidates not only from Haryana but also from other states of the country as well as Foreign Nationals/NRIs can apply for admission into Maharishi Markendshewar University.
- Applicant must be a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
- The aspirant must have graduated with B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with at least 55% marks in aggregate from an institution recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- SC/ST candidates will be eligible for a relaxation of 5% marks in eligibility conditions
- Minimum one year of work experience after Post Basic/B.Sc. Nursing as on 30 September 2020 (or); at least one year of work experience before to or after Post Basic B. Sc. Nursing as on 31 October 2020.
- The candidate should be medically fit.
- Selected Candidates for M. Sc. Nursing must submit a Medical Fitness Certificate from a Medical Board constituted/approved by the Principal, MM College of Nursing, Mullana.
MMU MSc Nursing 2023 Exam Pattern
The paper pattern for All India Nursing Entrance Test was conducted by Maharishi Markendshewar University Mullana, Ambala.
- Duration of exams: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Total number of questions: 120
- Type of questions: Objective Type Questions
- Total number of questions: 360 marks
- Weightage: three marks for each question.
The candidates will have to score a minimum of 50% in the Entrance Test to become eligible for appearing before the Counselling Board.
MMU M.Sc Nursing 2023 Syllabus
The Entrance Test will be based on the syllabus of B.Sc. Nursing prescribed by the Indian Nursing Council. Subjects are given below:
- Applied, Physical and Biological Sciences, Nutrition
2. Social Science,
4. Obstetrical and Gynaecological,
5. Child Health,
6. Mental Health
7. Community Health Nursing
8. Basic Concepts of Education
10. Research and Statistics.
MMU M.Sc Nursing 2023 Admit card
The details regarding the MMU MSc Nursing admit card is given below:
- The candidates of M.Sc. Nursing will have to fill up three admit cards which would be annexed to the Application Form.
- The original admit card will be sent to the applicant by Speed Post/Courier.
- If it does not reach them in time or lost in transit or any other reason, applicants can collect their Duplicate Admit Cards from the Admission Office, MM University, Mullana – Ambala on the day of All India Nursing Entrance Test.
Examination center: The venue for the entrance test will be, Examination Hall, MM College of Nursing MM University, Mullana – Ambala.
MMU MSc Nursing 2023 Result
The details regarding the MMU MSc Nursing result are given below:
- The result or the merit list for Maharishi Markendshewar University Mullana, Ambala All India Nursing test for MSc Nursing will be available on the university notice board and official website as well.
- The selected candidate will be notified about the date and place of counselling.
MMU MSc Nursing 2023 Counselling
The details regarding the MMU MSc Nursing Counselling are given below:
- The counselling process will begin from the date notified to the qualified
- As per last year, the venue for counselling is expected to be M.M. College of Nursing, MM University, Mullana – Ambala.
- If there is any change in the schedule, the candidate will be made aware of it.
MMU MSc Nursing 2023 Highlights
|Exam Name||MMU M.Sc. (Nursing) All India Entrance Test|
|Full-Form||Maharishi Markandeshwar University M.Sc. (Nursing)|
|Exam Types||UG & PG Level|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Conducting Body||Maharishi Markandeshwar University Mullana|
|Exam Duration||01 Hour 30 Minutes|
|Exam Date||1st week of September 2023|
|MMUMUllana Official Website||https://www.mmumullana.org/|
cg msc nursing entrance exam 2018, msc nursing entrance exam model question papers, aiims msc nursing entrance exam 2019, aiims msc nursing entrance exam 2018, msc nursing admission eligibility, msc nursing admission 2018, msc nursing admission 2018-19, msc nursing entrance exam result 2018.