CBSE Heritage India Quiz 2021 is conducted every year to raise awareness among the school students about the need to preserve and protect India’s rich cultural heritage and monument sites. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) hosts the Heritage India Quiz 2021 on DIKSHA Portal so that the maximum number of students can participate. The quiz is open for the students from class 1 to 12 (irrespective of the Board). To participate in the quiz, candidates need to register on the DIKSHA portal to join the “Heritage India Quiz 2020-21” course. To get more details about the CBSE Heritage India Quiz registration, eligibility, questions, selection process, questions, answers, result, rewards, benefits, and prizes.
CBSE Heritage India Quiz 2021 Status
The details of the All India Heritage Quiz by CBSE latest updates are given in the table below:
|CBSE Heritage India Quiz 2021||Complete|
CBSE Heritage India Quiz 2021 Dates
Candidates can check the tentative dates of registration for the CBSE All India Heritage Quiz from the table given below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about CBSE Heritage India Quiz 2021: DIKSHA Portal, Quiz Dates, Certificate
|CBSE Heritage India Quiz Registration||September 2021|
|Last Date||November/ December 2021|
|Quiz on DIKSHA Platform||January-February 2022|
|Phase 1 Online Test||October 2021|
|Phase 2 National Semi-Finals and Final||November 2021|
CBSE Heritage India Quiz 2021 Application Form
Students can participate in the CBSE Heritage India Quiz 2021 by registering themselves on the DIKSHA Portal. The details of the registration process are explained below:
- Initially, the candidates must reach the website of the CBSE Heritage India Quiz. The details for registration will be given in the official brochure.
- Students can join the course through the DIKSHA portal.
- However, they can also participate through their respective schools.
- For the candidates who have already registered on the DIKSHA portal, they must enter the registered email address and password to log in.
- On reaching the “Heritage India Quiz 2021-22” course home page, please click on “Join Course” to register.
- Once you have joined the course, you will be able to access different modules of this course. You can either click on “Start Learning” or on any one of the modules to access the content.
CBSE Heritage India Quiz 2021 Application Fee
The candidates can check hereunder; fee details:
- The registration fees of 900/- per team must be submitted through Credit/debit/net banking/ NEFT transfer.
- The registration fee is non-refundable.
CBSE Heritage India Quiz 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the minimum requirements in order to participate in the Heritage India Quiz. The basic details of the CBSE All India Heritage Quiz eligibility criteria are given below:
- All students from classes 1 to 12 (irrespective of the Board) are eligible to participate in this Quiz.
- Candidates must have passed the previous qualifying exams with a minimum percentage.
- The applicants must be studying in any registered school.
CBSE Heritage India Quiz Exam 2021 Question Format
Once the exam dates are announced, the online test window will open for all the registered schools. The students who are registered for the Heritage Quiz can participate online from their schools. The CBSE Heritage Quiz 2021 is conducted in two phases. The details of the exam and marking scheme are given below.
Phase I Online Test
- The date of the Online Test will be announced through Notification on the academic website of the Board.
- The link of the online test will be sent only to registered participants on their registered e-mail ID with the Board.
- The quiz will be of 50 minutes duration comprising 60 Multiple Choice Questions.
- The schools can open the link 15 minutes before the commencement of the online test i.e 11:45 noon. The test will commence at IST 12:00 noon.
- There will be no negative marking done in the online test.
- Each school will be represented by a team of three students who may be selected from classes IX-XII.
- Candidates will have to log in using the credentials provided by their respective schools.
- The computer system with a seamless broadband connection should be properly installed in the lab of the school for online tests.
- A region-wise merit list will be prepared which will be based upon the performance (speed and accuracy) in the online test. The topper team from every region(16 Regions of CBSE) will qualify for participation in the semi-finals.
Phase II National Semi-Final and Final
- For the Semi-Final round, Top 16 teams from the 16 competing regions will be divided into 04 groups of 04 teams each. The winner from each group will qualify for the final.
- The National Semi-Finals and the Final will be held in Delhi and will be telecasted
- The date of the National Semi-Finals and Final will be put under the notifications on the CBSE website so that the teams can make necessary arrangements for their travel, lodging, and boarding.
CBSE Heritage India Quiz 2021 Result
Once the Quiz is completed, the official authority will announce the result of the CBSE All India Heritage Quiz. The result will be available online in PDF format.
- CBSE Heritage India Quiz results will be announced just after the completion of the exam.
- There will be no merit list and no separate certificates will be issued to the participants.
- Participation certificates will be issued online after fourteen days on the DIKSHA platform itself upon 100% completion of the course.
- Candidates can check their rank by entering their name and registration number.
CBSE Heritage India Quiz 2021 Prizes
The prize details of the CBSE India Heritage Quiz are given below:
CBSE Heritage India Quiz 2021 Highlights
|Name of the Quiz||CBSE Heritage India Quiz 2021|
|Conducting Authority||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Level of the Exam||National|
|Application Mode||Online (Diksha Portal)|
|Purpose of the Exam||To raise awareness about Indian Cultural Heritage|
|Applicable for||Students from classes 1 to 12 of any Board|
|Official Website||cbse.nic.in/ cbseacademic.nic.in|
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is the National board that maintains quality education at secondary and senior secondary levels. Apart from various academic activities, the CBSE also conducts the Heritage India Quiz for young school students. It is an attempt of the Board to motivate the future generations of this country towards efforts required to protect and conserve our vast cultural heritage. Candidates who participate in the Heritage Quiz will develop a good understanding of the cultural heritage and history of Indian Monuments and Historical places.
FAQs on CBSE Heritage Quiz
Q1. My school is not affiliated with CBSE. Can I participate in the CBSE Heritage India Quiz?
Ans: Yes, students from any board can participate in the CBSE Heritage India Quiz.
Q2. What are the benefits of the CBSE Heritage Quiz?
Ans: The participants will get Certificates from CBSE. Also, the students will develop a sound knowledge about India’s rich cultural Heritage and Monuments.
Q3. Is there any registration fee for CBSE India Heritage Quiz?
Ans: No, there is no registration fee for participating in the CBSE India Heritage Quiz.