GPAT 2021 will be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). This exam is conducted once every year at the National Level to provide admission to the candidates into M.Pharm programme. Earlier this exam was being conducted by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).The GPAT 2020 conducted in computer-based online mode. The GPAT score is accepted by all AICTE-Approved Institutions/ Constituent Colleges/ University Departments/Affiliated Colleges. Candidates can apply for the GPAt by online mode. The candidates must read the complete article to know all about GPAT 2021 Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Result, Counselling etc.
GPAT 2021 Important Dates
Candidate can check here all the important GPAT 2021 dates for the application form in the given table below:
|GPAT 2020 Registration starts||To be Announced|
|Image Correction||To be Announced|
|Last date for submission||To be Announced|
|Last date to pay the application fee||To be Announced|
|Test Center Choice||To be Announced|
|Admit card Release||To be Announced|
|GPAT 2020 Exam Date||To be Announced|
|GPAT 2020 Answer Key Release||To be Announced|
|Result Date||To be Announced|
GPAT 2021 Application Form
- Candidates need to go to the official website and fill the online application form.
- The candidates are allowed to submit one application only.
- The candidates must fill the GPAT 2021 application form carefully and submit the same on time.
- Multiple applications submitted by the candidate will not be accepted by conducting body.
- Candidates must provide a valid email id and password as this will be used for providing necessary details about the examination.
- Upload scanned copy of recent photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Candidates must regularly visit NTA's website for getting the latest updates and must check their email id regularly to know every information regarding GPAT.
- After completion of the application process, candidates must take the print out copy of their filled registration form for further process.
GPAT Application Fee
Candidates can check the category wise GPAT application fees 2021 in the given below table:
GPAT Application Fee
General/ Non-creamy layer OBC
Male - Rs. 1600/-
Female - Rs. 800/-
Male - Rs. 800/-
Female - Rs. 800/-
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay the application fee using SBI MOPS (Multiple Option Payment System) of India either through:
(i) Online Mode: Credit/ Debit card and Net Banking
(ii)Offline Mode: Cash Deposit through e-challan at State Bank of India Branches only
GPAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates need to have all the information about the GPAT Eligibility 2021. This information will enable the candidates to ensure their eligibility before they start filling the application form. Following are the details about GPAT Eligibility:
- Applying candidates must have completed their Bachelor's degree in pharmacy (minimum of 4 years after clearing their 12th standard exams, including lateral entry candidates also) or should have an equivalent degree from a recognized University.
- Candidates who will be appearing for their final year of bachelor’s degree B. Pharmacy and result will be declared before the admission process can also apply for the exam.
- B.Tech. (Pharmaceutical and Fine Chemical Technology)/ equivalent candidates are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have Indian citizenship.
- Also, there is no age limit to appear in this exam.
Category wise Reservation list mentioned in the given below table:
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|Other Backward Classes belonging to the “Non-Creamy Layer” (OBC - NCL)||27%|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD) in each category||5%|
GPAT 2021 Admit Card
Candidates will be able to download their GPAT Admit Card 2021 from the Last week of December 2020 on the official website. Candidates must go through the given below points regarding admit card:
- Candidates have to download the admit card from the official website.
- Candidates required to login with their registration number and password.
- Candidates must check the whole admit card carefully that there is no mistake.
- Admit card contains details such as candidate name, roll number, exam centre, exam date and time, test centre address.
- Candidates must take the print out of their admit card for examination.
GPAT 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the given below information regarding GPAT Exam Pattern 2021:
Exam Pattern for GPAT 2021
|Exam Mode||Online(Computer Based Test)|
|Duration||180 Minutes(3 Hours)|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Number of Questions||125 Questions|
|Total Marks||500 Marks|
Correct Answer: +4 Marks
Wrong Answer: -1 Marks
GPAT 2021 Syllabus
Candidates must go through the given below points regarding GPAT syllabus 2021 for better preparation:
- Physical Chemistry
- Physical Pharmacy
- Organic Chemistry
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Biopharmaceutics and Pharma
- Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Pharmaceutical Engineering
- Pharmaceutical Management
- Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence
- Dispensing and Hospital Pharmacy
GPAT 2021 Preparation Tips
The Preparation Tips are listed below by the experts and are targeted for the Candidates planning to look for some guidance and moral support for their preparation which might help them in scoring good in the examination:
- Candidates are requested to go through the Syllabus first of all the things and before even starting their preparation, they must prepare how to go on with each subject which includes the time distribution, management of resources and various other important factors.
- Make notes of everything, put tags and sticky notes.
- Daily revision is an important aspect as what candidate studied becomes faded which needs to be polished time and again.
- Make stronger points even better and work on weak points as well.
GPAT 2021 Answer Key
NTA GPAT Answer key will be released after examination on the official website. Candidates must go through the given below point related with GPAT 2021 answer key:
- After examination, NTA will release the answer key on the website(www.ntagpat.nic.in)
- Information regarding date shall be displayed on the NTA website.
- Those candidates, who are not satisfied with the answer key may challenge the authority by a challenge by filling the online application form and paying a processing charge.
- Processing charge is Rs.1000/- per question.
- Candidates can pay the processing charge by using credit/debit card/Net banking.
- Once the candidate pays the charge it cannot be refunded in any situation.
GPAT 2021 Result
Candidates will be able to check the GPAT result 2021
in the First week of February 2021
on the official website of National Test Agency(NTA). Candidates must go through the given below points regarding result:
- The result will be announced based on the final answer key.
- Candidates are advised to download their scorecard from the website only because no scorecard will be sent to the candidate.
- There shall be no chance for re-valuation/re-checking of the Score.
- GPAT 2021 scorecard will be valid for three years.
- The actual marks obtained by a candidate will be considered further for computation of the result of GPAT-2021.
- No complaint concerning answer key(s) after the declaration of result of GPAT will be considered.
GPAT 2021 Counselling
NTA conducts the GAPT 2021 counselling process after the announcement of the result through online mode. The candidates who meet the cut-off criterion are shortlisted for the counselling. As per the exam, all necessary documents including academic certificates, identity proof, work experience certificate (if applicable), etc. will be verified. After that, candidates can take admission for the course allotted to them by paying the course fee.
Documents Required at Counseling
- Admit Card
- Photo Identity Proof
- Passport Size Photograph
- Academic Certificates
GPAT Test Centers 2021
Candidates should check the GPAT 2021 Test centre list(Tentative) which is mentioned below in the table:
|State||Test Centers (Tentative)|
|New Delhi||New Delhi|
|Jammu & Kashmir|
GPAT 2021 Highlights
Candidates must check the GPAT 2021 entrance basic information given below:
|Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test |
National Test Agency(NTA)
GPAT Official website
Offer admission into M.Pharm
National Test Agency
National Test Agency is a government agency that has been established in 2017 to conduct entrance exam for higher education institute. It has been approved by the Union Council of Minister. Vineet Joshi is appointed as the first director-general of the agency. NTA office is in Sector 62, Noida, Uttar Pradesh. NTA conducts the Various exam to offer admission in engineering, medical, pharmacy, management, Delhi University and college or university teaching and fellowship.
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test is an entrance exam for providing admission in Master of Pharmacy. Till 2018, this national level entrance exam was conducted by All India Council for Technical Education, but from 2019 exam is conducted by the National Test Agency(NTA). Only those candidates who possess Indian citizenship are allowed to appear for the examination.