GPAT Answer Key 2021 will be released on 30 January 2021. NTA(National Testing Agency) will release the answer key on the GPAT official website. The answer key had released in the Pdf format. Candidate can calculate their approximate exam scores, they have secured. Conducting Body had also provide the facility to raise the objection on the provisional answer key. Candidate must read the below-given article to know more about GPAT 2021 Answer key.
GPAT 2021 Answer Key Date
Candidates can check the important dates and events regarding GPAT Answer Key 2021 from the below-given table:
|GPAT 2020 Exam ||28 January 2021|
|GPAT 2020 Answer Key Released||30 January 2021|
|Result Declaration||07 February 2021|
How to Calculate Marks using GPAT 2021 Answer Key?
Candidates can use the marking scheme to calculate the approximate score. Given below is the marking scheme for GPAT 2020:
- Award (+4) marks for every right answer.
- Deduct (1) marks for every wrong answer.
Marks Obtained=(+4) x number of the correct answer -(1 x number of the wrong answer)
How to Download GPAT Answer Key 2021?
Candidates can follow the below-given steps to download the GPAT 2021 Answer Key:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of GPAT NTA.
- Step 2: Click on the Answer Key link.
- Step 3: Candiates have to enter Application Number and Birth Date to generate answer key.
- Step 4: GPAT Answer Key pdf will be displayed on the computer screen.
- Step 5: Candidates firstly, GPAT Answer Key 2020 pdf download and take the printout also.
How to Challenge the GPAT 2021 Answer Key?
NTA(National Testing Agency) will release the provisional answer key for candidates who have appeared in the GPAT 2021 entrance exam. Candidates can calculate their approximate exam score with the help of that answer key. In case, the candidate has any doubt regarding the answer key conducting authority will also provide the facility to raise the objection on the answer key.
- Candidates have to pay the amount of Rs 1000/- for each question. If the objection raised found to be correct then also the objection fee will not be refunded.
- Candidates have to fill online form in respect to challenge the answer key.
Given below are the challenging procedure which candidate can follow step by step to challenge the answer key:
- Step 1: Candidates have to visit the GPAT official website.
- Step 2: Click on the Challenge Answer Key link button.
- Step 3: Candidates have to enter their Application Number and Date of Birth to challenge the answer key.
- Step 4: Candidate have to select option id questions among 125 question they want to challenge.
- Step 5: After selecting the option id of all the answers they want to challenge, click submit your claim button.
- Step 6: Save the Claim and Pay Challenge Answer Key Fee as per every objection they raise.
GPAT 2021 Result
GPAT Result 2021 will be declared on the official website of NTA. The result will be declared in the Pdf format after the publication of the final answer key on the GPAT 2021 website.