GPAT Answer Key 2022 has been released on 30 April 2022 by the NTA(National Testing Agency) on its official website. The answer key had released in Pdf format. Candidates can calculate the approximate exam scores, they have secured. Conducting Body had also provided the facility to raise the objection on the provisional answer key. The candidate must read the below-given article to know more about GPAT 2022 Answer key.
- GPAT 2022 Provisional Answer Key has been released on 30 April 2022 by NTA. The last date to raise any objection is 02 May 2022. Candidates can raise objections here--- Challenge Answer Key.
GPAT 2022 Answer Key Date
Candidates can check the important dates and events regarding GPAT Answer Key 2022 from the below-given table:
|GPAT 2022 Exam ||09 April 2022|
|GPAT 2022 Answer Key Released||30 April 2022|
|Final Answer key||May 2022|
How to Calculate Marks using GPAT 2022 Answer Key?
Candidates can use the marking scheme to calculate the approximate score. Given below is the marking scheme for GPAT 2020:
- Award (+4) marks for every right answer.
- Deduct (1) marks for every wrong answer.
Marks Obtained=(+4) x number of the correct answer -(1 x number of the wrong answer)
How to Download GPAT Answer Key 2022?
Candidates can follow the below-given steps to download the GPAT 2022 Answer Key:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of GPAT NTA.
- Step 2: Click on the Answer Key link.
- Step 3: Candiates have to enter their Application Number and Birth Date to generate an answer key.
- Step 4: GPAT Answer Key pdf will be displayed on the computer screen.
- Step 5: Candidates firstly, GPAT Answer Key 2020 pdf download and take the printout also.
How to Challenge the GPAT 2022 Answer Key?
NTA(National Testing Agency) will release the provisional answer key for candidates who have appeared in the GPAT 2022 entrance exam. Candidates can calculate their approximate exam score with the help of that answer key. In case, the candidate has any doubt regarding the answer key conducting authority will also provide the facility to raise the objection on the answer key.
- Candidates have to pay the amount of Rs 1000/- for each question. If the objection raised found to be correct then also the objection fee will not be refunded.
- Candidates have to fill the online form in respect to challenge the answer key.
Given below are the challenging procedure that candidate can follow step by step to challenge the answer key:
- Step 1: Candidates have to visit the GPAT official website.
- Step 2: Click on the Challenge Answer Key link button.
- Step 3: Candidates have to enter their Application Number and Date of Birth to challenge the answer key.
- Step 4: Candidates have to select option id questions among 125 question they want to challenge.
- Step 5: After selecting the option id of all the answers they want to challenge, click submit your claim button.
- Step 6: Save the Claim and Pay Challenge Answer Key Fee as per every objection they raise.
GPAT 2022 Result
GPAT Result 2022 will be declared on the official website of NTA. The result will be declared in Pdf format after the publication of the final answer key on the GPAT 2022 website.