GPAT 2021 Rank Predictor is a unique tool which helps candidate's to predict the possible score. It will give aspirants an idea of the probable/ actual score of Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) Rank predictor helps to predict candidate's rank of this year using previous year data and trends. Candidates who are eager to know the results so with this innovative tool the probable score will be known even before the result is announced for GPAT 2021 by National Testing Agency (NTA). Through GPAT 2021 Rank Predictor candidate will be able to predict their rank vs marks and check that in which AICTE affiliated university and specialization they can get admission into. Scroll down to know how to check the estimated rank with the rank predictor tool.
Details to be filled in GPAT 2021 Rank Predictor
Following are the details candidate's needs to fill while predicting their rank:
- Registration Number
- Expected Percentile
How to use GPAT 2021 Rank Predictor?
Candidates can follow the below-given steps to know their predictable score:
- Visit GPAT 2021 Rank Predictor.
- Fill all the details on the dashboard
- Next, mention aspirant's expected percentile as per the exam attempted
- Click on, “Predicted Rank”
- Candidate's predicted score will be displayed on the score
Factors depending for GPAT 2021 Rank Prediction
Candidates can predict their rank based on the following factors:
GPAT 2021 Rank Prediction Factors
|Types of questions||Multiple-choice questions|
|Total no. of questions||125|
|Marking scheme||+4 will be awarded for correct answers and -1 will be deducted for every wrong answer and no marks will be provided for unattempted answer.|
|Total no. of candidates appearing||40,000 (approx)|
Advantages of using rank predictor tool
Candidates after appearing for the examination wants to know his/her estimated rank or percentile in GPAT 2021. Check the pointers below:
- Candidates will be able to know their individual's probable score even before the declaration of result.
- Moreover, candidates will also able to know the speciality they can get admission into out of particular Universities
- Aspirants will come to know their probable score, by entering their estimated percentile. The more accurate the expected percentile will be fed the more accurate rank predictor will determine the result
GPAT 2021 Cut Off
cutoff marks are declared with the release of the merit list and the same varies for all categories. the cutoff marks of GPAT from the previous years is given below for reference:
GPAT 2019 Previous Year Cut off
|Category||Cutoff marks in 2019|