GPAT 2021 has been released by NTA. It is a national level entrance which is conduct every year to offer admission to the deserving candidates in M.Pharm programme. The GPAT 2021 conducted in computer-based online mode. Candidates have 03 hours for the entrance exam. GPAT entrance exam will have multiple-choice questions. The GPAT score is accepted by all AICTE-Approved Institutions/ Constituent Colleges/ University Departments/Affiliated Colleges. Aspirants must go through the given below article which contains all essential information about the GPAT 2021 Exam Pattern, marking scheme, time duration and other.
GPAT 2021 entrance exam will be held on 27 February 2021.
GPAT 2021 Exam Pattern
Applicants must go through the GPAT 2021 exam pattern to get an idea about entrance exam for better preparation. Check the given below information regarding the GPAT question paper structure:
- GPAT entrance exam is held in online mode i.e., Computer Based Test(CBT).
- Candidates have a total of 03 hours to solve the question paper.
- Question Paper consists of Multiple Choice Question(MCQ) in which applicants have to choose the correct answer from four different options.
- There is a total of 125 questions with 500 marks.
- Must keep in mind that question paper will be in English language only.
- Aspirants awarded with +4 marks for each correct response and -1 mark for each wrong answer.
Given below are the marking scheme:
|Correct Answer||+4 Marks|
|Incorrect Answer||-1 Marks |
Given below are the details of the subject-wise distribution of marks and number ber of questions:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks |
GPAT 2021 Preparation Tips
Candidates can check some common but effective preparation tips for better preparation:
- First of all, candidates need to check the GPAT Syllabus, so that they didn't miss any single topic.
- Make revision notes of all the important topics.
- Candidates must make an effective time table that they can follow.
- Candidates are advised to practice previous year paper for time management and to know their strong and weak point.
- Must give more focus on weak points but do not forget to revise strong points as well.
- Do not to forget to take a good sleep.