GPAT 2023 Admit Card has been released on 06 April 2022 by NTA. The Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) 2022 will be conducted by the NTA (National Test Agency) for admissions into M.Pharm courses at various institutions participating in GPAT 2023. After completing the process of application, checking the eligibility criteria and syllabus, the next step is the admit card. The admit card is the final proof that the candidate has applied to be a part of the examination and is also very important during the process of admission. The article further gives details about the admit card of GPAT 2023.
GPAT 2023 Admit Card Dates
Following are the important dates related to GPAT 2023 Admit Card.
|Admit Card release date||TBA|
GPAT 2023 Admit Card
The candidates have to follow a few rules which are mentioned below related to GPAT 2023 Admit Card.
- Candidates can download the admit card from the official website only. Any other forms of sending the admit card shall not happen.
- The candidates are advised to go through all the details on the admit card beforehand. The errors in the admit card can be addressed to the authorities before the examination only.
- Any errors in the details on the admit card of the candidate must be taken to the notice of the GPAT authorities immediately.
- The candidates are advised to visit the exam centre one day before the examination to find out the best feasible route. This would help the candidates reach the exam centre in time.
- The examination centre given on the admit card is final. Any requests to change the examination centre shall not be entertained by the authorities.
- The exam date, exam centre, etc. must be checked for any errors and authenticity.
- The candidates are advised to bind by the rules and regulations mentioned on the admit card.
General Instruction for the Candidates
The candidates are supposed to follow the general instructions mentioned below:
- The candidates must carry a printed hardcopy of the admit card to the examination centre and during the announcement of results as and when required.
- The candidates are advised to ensure the safe handling of the admit card.
- Candidates with admit cards that are folded, distorted or soiled will not be permitted to write the examination.
- Duplicate admit cards shall be provided to the candidates who have lost the original admit card before the examination until one day.
- The examination centre will be allotted based on the candidate’s choice. Hence, the candidates are advised to make their choices properly.
- Once the examination centre choice is made, it cannot be changed later on.
Documents Required along with the Admit Card
The following documents must be necessarily taken to the examination along with the admit card:
- A valid photo ID proof such as Aadhar card, PAN card, ID issued by school or college, passport, voter ID
- Class 10th admit card
- A passport size colour photograph same as the one uploaded while filling in the application form
The admit card has all the important details that a candidate must keep a proof of for appearing for the examination and also checking the results of GPAT 2023. Hence the candidates are advised to keep the admit card safely and to not misplace it.
If a candidate misplaces or loses their admit card, a duplicate admit card can be obtained by contacting the board. The candidates have to pay a penalty amount to the NTA obtain their admit card. The same process can be followed if the candidate loses their admit card after appearing for the examination.
How to Download GPAT 2023 Admit Card?
The following steps must be followed to download the admit card of GPAT 2023:
- The candidates have to visit the official website of NTA.
- The website will ask the candidate to login. The candidates have to log in with their previously created login credentials, username and password.
- The website shall also ask for the candidate’s application number and date of birth.
- Once the login process is completed, the admit card of the candidate appears on the screen.
- The candidates have to take a printout of the admit card and keep it safe until the entire admission process gets completed.
- The organizing authorities of GPAT 202 will not send any hardcopy of the admit card.
- The printout of the downloaded admit card has to be produced at the time of examination.
Details on the admit card of GPAT 2023
The admit card contains important details which are necessary to write the examination. The following are the details that shall be present on the admit card:
- Name of the candidate
- Application number
- Date of birth
- Roll number
- Category under which the candidate is appearing for the examination
- Centre of examination
- Image of the left-hand thumb impression
- Submitted photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Time of the examination
- General exam day instructions
Instruction in the Hall Ticket
The following rules shall be mentioned on the admit card of GPAT 2023 and the candidates have to follow them without fail.
- Each candidate has a specified examination centre and impersonation shall be considered as malpractice leading to the disqualification of the candidate.
- The candidates are advised to be punctual to the examination and reach the exam hall in time.
- The admit card and the ID proof shall be verified at the time of the exam. The candidates have to take these to the examination centre without fail.
- Electronic goods are strictly prohibited from the examination.
- The use of mobiles, pagers, Bluetooth devices, etc. is considered as malpractice and is a serious offence.
- Physical materials of any form such as study materials, previous papers, formulae or short points written on papers, etc. must not be taken to the examination. This will lead to disqualification of the candidate.
GPAT 2023 Test Centers
Candidates should check the GPAT 2023 Test centre list which is mentioned below in the table:
|Andaman & Nicobar|
|New Delhi||Delhi/New Delhi|
|Jammu & Kashmir|