GPAT 2021 Application Form will be available from the First week of November 2020 on the official website of NTA(National Test Agency). This exam is conducted once every year at the National Level to provide admission to the candidates into M.Pharm programme. All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) every year as per the directions of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. Candidates get all the important details regarding Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2021(GPAT) entrance exam application form, fees, documents required while filling form and eligibility to check there are eligible or not for the exam.
GPAT 2021 Application Form
Candidates can fill the GPAT 2021 application form from the First week of November 2020 till December 2020 on the official website of conducting authority. Candidates must check the given below points regarding application form:
- Candidates have to apply online mode only, it is not accepted in any other mode.
- Valid mobile number because all information is sent via SMS on the mobile
- Valid email address
- No change will be accepted
- Application fees should be non-refundable.
- Copy of photograph and signature should be in JPG/JPEG format
- One candidate can submit only one form, multiple forms submitted by candidates will be rejected.
- No need to send the copy of application form to the authority by post.
- Application form should be complete and fill correct information.
- When candidates successfully pay the application fees, take the print out the confirmation page.
GPAT 2021 Registration Dates
Candidates can check the all-important date related to GPAT Registration Dates 2021 in the given below table:
GPAT 2021 Registration Date
|Application Form Notification||Third week of August 2020|
|Commencement of Online Application ||First week of November 2020|
|Last date for Online Application||Last week of November 2020|
|Last date for the successful final transaction of fee||First week of December 2020|
|Through Credit/Debit Card/Net-Banking/UPI (Upto 11:50 pm)||First week of December 2020|
|Choice of City||Second week of December 2020|
|GPAT Exam Date 2020||Last week of January 2021|
Documents Required while filling GPAT 2021 online Application Form
There are necessary documents that the candidates need to provide while filling the application form as proof of their eligibility for the examination. The list of such documents is given below:
- Marksheet of last semester/Degree certificate for certifying the qualification.
- Copy of Board's certificate to verify the candidate's name, Father's Name, Mother's Name and Date of Birth (DOB).
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Valid Id proof (Bank details/Voter Id/Passport/Ration card/PAN card or any Government Id)
- Scanned Photograph and Signature
- EWS (Economically Weaker Section) certificate if belong to that category
GPAT 2021 Application Fees
Candidates have to pay the registration fees on the official website. Candidates take this in mind that the registration process will be completed after the payment of fees.
Mode of Examination: Candidates can pay the Micat registration fees through given mode:
Candidates can pay fees through SBI MOPS (Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking/e-challan Service).
When candidates successfully pay the application fees, take the print out the confirmation page.
Application fees for Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test(GPAT) 2021 are given in the below table:
GPAT 2021 Exam Registration Fees
|Category||Registration Fees for Male ||Registration Fees for Female |
|General||Rs 1600/||Rs 800/-|
|Gen-EWS/OBC (NCL)||Rs 1600/||Rs 800/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwD||Rs 800/-||Rs. 800/-|
Guidelines for Scanning Photograph
- Photograph of the candidates should be a passport size colour photograph without border
- The photograph should be no more than 6 months old.
- Candidates must click coloured photograph in black and white background only.
- Draw a box of 3.5*4.5 cm (width*height) on A4 white paper sheet and paste the photo in the box. Scan the box with photograph pasted in it, not the whole paper sheet.
- Name of the candidate and date of capturing the photograph should be mentioned in the top of the photograph.
Guidelines for Scanning the signature
- Candidates have to draw 6*3 cm box on the paper and put their signature in the full box.
- Candidates must use a black or blue ink pen.
- Candidates scanned the box, not the whole page.
Candidates must avoid the following kind of signature:
- Signature containing Initials only
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS
- Signature with overwriting
Instruction before filling the application form
- Candidates must check their eligibility before start filling the application form on the official website of NTA.
- Candidates must have a valid email and phone number.
Candidates must keep the following ready while filling the form:
- Personal Details
- Educational Qualification Details
- Internship details
- Scanned copy of photograph and signature.
How to Apply for GPAT 2021?
The application form for GPAT 2021 is available on the NTA website. Candidates must go through the given below steps for filling the application form:
STEP 1: Registration
- The candidates must visit the official website of NTA to start the online form filling procedure.
- Candidates have to click on the "Exam Name" for which they want to apply.
- After that candidates have to choose the "New Registration" button and they will be directed to the registration page.
- The candidates must register themselves before filling the online application form.
- Filling the registration form: Candidates have to some general information such as:
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Email Address
- The application number is generated for further process.
STEP 2: Filling Application Form
Candidates can log in with the generated Application number and create a password and filling online application form. And Application form will be categorized into three different sections such as:
- Personal Information - Candidates have to enter their details like Candidate's Name, Father's Name, Mother's Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Nationality, State, Category.
- Examination Related Details - In this section, candidates have to enter the details related to the examination in which they want to apply. They have to fill certain details like:
- Examination Name (JRF or Assistant Professor).
- Name of the Examination city as per their preference.
- Contact Details - Here candidates have to enter their contact details such as:
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
Details of Graduation Qualification - In this section, candidates have to enter their post-graduation qualification details like:
- Name of Examination
- Subject of Examination
- Name of the University
- State where University is located
- Year of passing/Appearing
- Specialisation, if any.
Password Generation & Security Pin - This is the last step of filling up application form in which candidates have to create a password of their choice and select a security question and after this click on the "Next" button.
STEP 3: Upload Documents
Candidates have to submit a scanned copy of a photograph, signature and caste certificate.
GPAT Documents Specification
|Photograph||10 KB to 200 KB|| JPG/JPEG|
|Signature|| 04 KB to 30 KB|| JPG/JPEG|
STEP 4: Payment
In this step, the candidates have to pay the required amount of GPAT application fees. Candidates have chosen the mode of payment, enter the necessary details and pay the fee.
GPAT 2021 Application Form Correction
The authority will provide a one-time facility to edit their details in GPAT application form after its submission. For editing the form, those who submitted it will have to enter login credentials i.e. application number, password/date of birth.
After entering new details, the candidates will have to click on the ‘save’ button in order to save the changes. There are some details that cannot be edited such as the choice of exam city, category, e-mail id, and contact number
GPAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
There is no age restriction in order to apply for GPAT 2021. Check the other eligibility requirements below in the given points:
Nationality: The candidates must be of Indian nationality
- The candidates must have passed class 12th.
- Applicants should have a degree of Graduation in B.Pharm.
- The candidates who are in the final year of their Graduation are also eligible to apply.
GPAT 2021 Admit Card
Candidates can download their respective admit card from gpat.nta.nic.in. For downloading GPAT 2021 admit card, the candidates will have to enter the application number and date of birth/password on the login page. It is mandatory to carry the admit card to the exam centre as without it no entry will be given.