GPAT 2022 Application Form will be released tentatively in the month of January by NTA(National Test Agency). This exam is conducted once every year at the National Level to provide admission to the candidates into the M.Pharm program. All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) every year as per the directions of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. Candidates get all the important details regarding Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2022 application form, fees, documents required while filling the form, and eligibility to check that they are eligible or not for the exam.
GPAT 2022 Application Form Dates
Candidate can check here all the important GPAT 2022 dates for the application form in the given table below:
GPAT 2022 Registration Dates
Commencement of applications for GPAT 2022
|To be Announced|
Last date to fill application Form
|To be Announced|
Last date to upload documents and pay the application fee
|To be Announced|
|To be Announced|
GPAT 2022 Application Form
Candidates must check the given below points regarding the GPAT 2022 application form:
- Candidates have to apply online mode only, and it is not accepted in any other mode.
- Valid mobile number because all information is sent via SMS on the mobile
- Valid email address
- No change will be accepted.
- Application fees should be non-refundable.
- Copy of photograph and signature should be in JPG/JPEG format.
- One candidate can submit only one form; multiple forms submitted by candidates will be rejected.
- No need to send a copy of the application form to the authority by post.
- The application form should be complete and fill correct information.
- When candidates successfully pay the application fees, take the print of the confirmation page.
Documents Required while filling GPAT 2022 online Application Form.
There are necessary documents that the candidates need to provide while filling the application form as proof of their eligibility for the examination. The list of such documents is given below:
- Marksheet of last semester/Degree certificate for certifying the qualification.
- Copy of Board's certificate to verify the candidate's name, Father's Name, Mother's Name, and Date of Birth (DOB).
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Valid Id proof (Bank details/Voter Id/Passport/Ration card/PAN card or any Government Id)
- Scanned Photograph and Signature
- EWS (Economically Weaker Section) certificate if belong to that category
GPAT 2022 Application Fees
Candidates have to pay the registration fees on the official website. Candidates take in mind that the registration process will be completed after the payment of fees.
Mode of Examination: Candidates can pay the Micat registration fees through the given mode:
Candidates can pay fees through SBI MOPS (Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking/e-challan Service).
When candidates successfully pay the application fees, take the print of the confirmation page.
Application fees for Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test(GPAT) 2022 are given in the below table:
GPAT 2022 Exam Registration Fees
|Category||Registration Fees for Male ||Registration Fees for Female |
|General||Rs 2000/||Rs 1000/-|
|Gen-EWS/OBC (NCL)||Rs 2000/||Rs 1000/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwD||Rs 1000/-||Rs. 1000/-|
Guidelines for Scanning Photograph
- Photograph of the candidates should be a passport size color photograph without border.
- The photograph should be no more than 6 months old.
- Candidates must click colored photographs in black and white background only.
- Draw a box of 3.5*4.5 cm (width*height) on an A4 white paper sheet and paste the photo into the box. Scan the box with a photograph pasted in it, not the whole paper sheet.
- The name of the candidate and the date of capturing the photograph should be mentioned at the top of the photograph.
Guidelines for Scanning the signature
- Candidates have to draw a 6*3 cm box on the paper and put their signature in the full box.
- Candidates must use a black or blue ink pen.
- Candidates scanned the box, not the whole page.
Candidates must avoid the following kind of signature:
- Signature containing Initials only.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS
- Signature with overwriting
Instruction before filling the application form
- Candidates must check their eligibility before start filling the application form on the official website of NTA.
- Candidates must have a valid email and phone number.
Candidates must keep the following ready while filling the form:
- Personal Details
- Educational Qualification Details
- Internship details
- Scanned copy of photograph and signature.
How to Apply for GPAT 2022?
Candidates must go through the given below steps for filling the GPAT 2022 application form:
STEP 1: Registration
- The candidates must visit the official website of NTA to start the online form filling procedure.
- Candidates have to click on the "Exam Name" for which they want to apply.
- After that, candidates have to choose the "New Registration" button, and they will be directed to the registration page.
- The candidates must register themselves before filling the online application form.
- Filling the registration form: Candidates have to some general information such as:
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Email Address
- The application number is generated for further process.
STEP 2: Filling Application Form
Candidates can log in with the generated Application number, create a password, and fill the online application form. And Application form will be categorized into three different sections, such as:
- Personal Information - Candidates have to enter their details like Candidate's Name, Father's Name, Mother's Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Nationality, State, Category.
- Examination Related Details - In this section, candidates have to enter the details of the examination they want to apply for. They have to fill in certain details like:
- Examination Name (JRF or Assistant Professor).
- Name of the Examination city as per their preference.
- Contact Details - Here, candidates have to enter their contact details such as:
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
Details of Graduation Qualification - In this section, candidates have to enter their post-graduation qualification details like:
- Name of Examination
- Subject of Examination
- Name of the University
- State where University is located
- Year of passing/Appearing
- Specialization, if any.
Password Generation & Security Pin - This is the last step of filling up the application form. Candidates have to create a password of their choice and select a security question. After this, click on the "Next" button.
STEP 3: Upload Documents
Candidates have to submit a scanned copy of a photograph, signature, and caste certificate.
GPAT Documents Specification
|Photograph||10 KB to 200 KB|| JPG/JPEG|
|Signature|| 04 KB to 30 KB|| JPG/JPEG|
STEP 4: Payment
In this step, the candidates have to pay the required amount of GPAT application fees. Candidates have chosen the mode of payment, enter the necessary details, and pay the fee.
GPAT 2022 Application Form Correction
The authority will provide a one-time facility to edit their details in the GPAT application form after its submission. For editing the form, those who submitted it would have to enter login credentials, i.e., the application number, password/date of birth.
After entering new details, the candidates will have to click on the ‘save’ button to save the changes. Some details cannot be edited, such as the choice of exam city, category, e-mail id, and contact number.
GPAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
There is no age restriction to apply for GPAT 2022. Check the other GPAT eligibility requirements below in the given points:
Nationality: The candidates must be of Indian nationality
- The candidates must have passed class 12th.
- Applicants should have a degree of Graduation in B.Pharm.
- The candidates who are in the final year of their Graduation are also eligible to apply.
GPAT 2022 Admit Card
Candidates can download their respective admit card from gpat.nta.nic.in. For downloading GPAT 2022 admit card, the candidates will have to enter the application number and date of birth/password on the login page. It is mandatory to carry the admit card to the exam center as, without it, no entry will be given.