NTA Management Exam 2022 (CMAT) is a National level Entrance Examination for entry into Management programmes. The candidates on qualifying for this exam are provided admission into various management institutions situated in the country. Over 1000 participating institutions can accept admission through CMAT score. To be eligible for admission, candidates are required to qualify the respective cut off of each participating institutions. Also, students are required to clear the GD & PI round which will be organized by the respective institution. In this article, we have provided complete details related to Common Management Admission Test 2022 admit card, dates, pattern & syllabus, etc.
CMAT Latest Update
- The Result for CMAT 2021 has been announced on 10 April 2021.
NTA Management Exam CMAT 2022 Important Dates
From now onwards, the National Testing Agency is being conducted Authority for Conducting the CMAT as declared by MHRD. Candidates can check the Important Dates below.
|Starting of online registration||23rd December 2021|
|Last date to register||1st March 2022|
|Last date of fee payment online||2nd March 2022|
|Online Correction in the particulars||5th March 2022|
|Availability of Admit Card||24th March 2022|
|CMAT 2021 Exam||31st March 2022|
|Provisional answer key||4th April 2022|
|Final answer key||10th April 2022|
|Declaration of result||10th April 2022|
|Availability of scorecard||10th April 2022|
NTA Management Exam 2022 Application Form
The candidates need to check the eligibility criteria before filling NTA Management Exam 2022 Application Form.
- Applicants must have own Email Id and Mobile No.
- Fill in the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application Number.
- A recent photograph (file size 10Kb – 200Kb) either in colour or black & white with 80% face (without mask) visible including ears against white background; (ii) candidate’s signature (file size: 4kb – 30kb); (iii) PwD certificate (file size: 50kb to 300kb) in jpg/jpeg format.
- The examination fee must be paid using SBI/HDFC Bank/Paytm Payment Gateway through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card/UPI/Wallet and keep proof of fee paid.
- Download, save and print a copy of the Confirmation Page of the Application Form (which would be downloadable only after successful remittance of fee) for future reference.
The Confirmation Page of the online Application Form will be generated only after successful payment by the Candidate.
- In case the Confirmation Page is not generated, then the candidate should approach the concerned Bank/Payment Gateway for ensuring the successful payment or for obtaining the refund of duplicate / multiple payments.
- However, if in spite of the above action payment has not been successfully made it means that the transaction has not been completed and the amount not reflected in the NTA account. Such amount will be refunded to the concerned Credit/Debit Card within a reasonable time. Therefore, such candidates have to pay the fee once again and ensure the OK fee status.
NTA Management Exam 2022 Application Fee
|Category||Fee for Male Candidates||Fee for Female Candidates|
|General (UR)||Rs 2000/-||Rs 1000/-|
|Gen-EWS/ SC/ST/PwD /OBC-(NCL)||Rs 1000||Rs 1000|
In addition to this, there will be bank processing charges.
NTA Management Exam 2022 Correction Window
Only those candidates who submit their application form will be able to edit their forms. They will be able to login at cmat.nta.nic.in, by clicking on the CMAT Application Form correction window link, and edit some fields in the form.
Also, the candidates must note that any request for a change in particulars after the closure of the correction period will not be considered by the authority under any circumstances. Also, corrections sent by the candidate through the post, fax, WhatsApp, Email, by hand will not be entertained by NTA.
NTA Management Exam 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate can go through the eligibility criteria before appearing in the test.
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Graduates in any discipline can apply for the Common Management Admission Test exam.
- Graduate Courses (10+2+3) final year students whose result will be announced before the commencement of admission for the academic year 2021-22 can also apply for CMAT online exam.
NTA Management Exam CMAT 2022 Highlights
Below in the table check for short details about CMAT 2022:
|Exam Name||CMAT (Common Management Admission Test)|
|Conducting body||NTA (National Testing Agency)|
|Frequency||Once a year|
The FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question 1: Same as JEE MAIN & NEET UG Will CMAT going to be conducted twice a year?
Answer: No CMAT is only conducted once in a year By NTA in January.
Question 2: Is break is provided to the candidate during the test?
Answer: No there are no beaks provided to the candidate during the Test.
Question 3: For Part-time MBA will CMAT score will be considered for Admission?
Answer: Yes, using this score candidate can easily get admission in all AICTE approved Part-time Courses.
For more details visit the official website of NTA CMAT: http://nta.ac.in/Managementexam
Stay tuned with Entrance zone for more updates on NTA Management Exam 2020.
National Testing Authority, National Testing Body.