NTA Management Exam: Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) is a National level Entrance Examination for entry into Management programmes. Till 2019, it was conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) every year as per the directions of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. Higher education for every citizen is necessary to overcome the issues of less literacy ratio. The higher education system is divided into various subject domains and the concerned agency is monitoring all the activities such as admission processes, setting-up syllabus, conducting exams and eligibility tests, etc. Conducting various tests has always been a challenge in terms of efficient, transparent, and errorless with international standards to assess the competency of candidates for admission and recruitment purposes. Conducting research on educational, professional challenges in testing systems is also one of the important aspects and is a need of the hour. The National Testing Agency is envisaged to address all such issues arises in conducting various exams in an efficient and effective manner.
CMAT Latest Update
- NTA released Final Answer Keys on which score compiled on 04 February 2020.
- National Testing Agency released Common Management Admission Test (CMAT 2020) result.
- Read about CMAT 2021 Here.
NTA Management Exam CMAT 2020 Important Dates
From now onwards, the National Testing Agency is being conducted Authority for Conducting the CMAT as declared by MHRD. Candidates can check the Important Dates below.
Upcoming Application Form
- Shiv Nadar University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Bennett University-Times of India Group Admissions Apply Now
- Galgotias University Admission Apply Now
Common Management Admission Test January 2020:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about NTA Management Exam: CMAT January 2020 Result Announced - Admissions
|Name of Event||Date|
|Online Application Form Release Date||01 November 2019|
|Deadline for Submission of Online Application Form||30 November 2019|
|Last date to upload photograph, signature, and pay the application fee (Image Correction)||November 2019
|Admit Card Release Date||24 December 2019|
|CMAT 2020 Exam Date||24 January 2020|
|Release of Answer Key||04 February 2020|
|Declaration of Result||05 February 2020|
NTA Management Exam
NTA Management Exam Important update: CMAT (Common Management Admission Test is now conducted by NTA (National Testing Agency) till now it was conducted by AICTE.
NTA Common Management Admission Test (CMAT)
Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) is a National Level Entrance Examination for entry into Management programmes. It was conducted by All (AICTE) every year as per the directions of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India, till now. The Test will now be conducted by the NTA. CMAT is an online test. It is for judging the aspirant’s ability across fields like Quantitative Technique, Logical Reasoning.
This Examination provides Institutions to choose suitable candidates for giving admission to all Management programs.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
Galgotias University Admission 2020
GNIOT Greater Noida
UPES Management Entrance Test
DIT University Admission
MIT ADT University Admission
GD Goenka DAT
Thapar University Admission 2020
Shoolini University Admission
BML MUNJAL UNIVERSITY
UPES Design Aptitude Test
Lovely Professional University
Manav Rachna University
The CMAT score is taken by all AICTE-Approved Institutions/University Departments/Constituent Colleges/Affiliated Colleges.
Eligibility for CMAT 2020
Candidate can go through the eligibility criteria before appearing in the test.
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Graduates in any discipline can apply for the Common Management Admission Test exam.
- Graduate Courses (10+2+3) final year students whose result will be announced before the commencement of admission for the academic year 2019-20 can also apply for CMAT online exam.
NTA Management Exam CMAT 2020 Highlights
Name of the examination: CMAT (Common Management Admission Test).
Exam Conducting Body: National Testing Agency.
Date of Exam: 24 January 2020
Governing Body: Listed Below.
CMAT 2020 includes
As it is an important update, a candidate can go through the below points to avoid any misunderstanding.
- The candidate will give this test through online mode.
- The syllabus, formats of the question, language and fees for the exams would not be changed as per the new agency.
- The exams would be held over a period of four-five days and students would have the option of picking the dates.
- The timetable of the exams would be uploaded on the website of the ministry of human resource development to be conducted by NTA.
The FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question 1: Same as JEE MAIN & NEET UG Will CMAT going to be conducted twice a year?
Answer: No CMAT is only conducted once in a year By NTA in January.
Question 2: Is break is provided to the candidate during the test?
Answer: No there are no beaks provided to the candidate during the Test.
Question 3: For Part-time MBA will CMAT score will be considered for Admission?
Answer: Yes, using this score candidate can easily get admission in all AICTE approved Part-time Courses.
For more details visit the official website of NTA CMAT: http://nta.ac.in/Managementexam
Stay tuned with Entrance zone for more updates on NTA Management Exam 2020.
National Testing Authority, National Testing Body.