AIAPGET 2020 Application Form has been released on 06 May 2020. AIAPGET 2020 is also known All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test 2020. This entrance exam is conducted by the National Testing Agency at the national level once in a year. The exam offers admission into MD/MS/PG Diploma in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha & Homeopath courses based on this PG entrance test. Candidates may check the eligibility criteria before filling the AIAGPT Application form. The last date to fill the application form will be 05 June 2020. Interested candidates can go through the following article for the detailed information regarding the AIAPGET.
- Application Form has been released on 06 May 2020. .
- The last date to fill the AIAGPT application form will be 05 June 2020.
AIAPGET 2020 Important Dates
The examination and other related dates are announced by All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA), New Delhi.
Upcoming Application Form
- Shiv Nadar University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Bennett University-Times of India Group Admissions Apply Now
- Galgotias University Admission Apply Now
|AIAPGET online registration will start from||06 May 2020|
|Closing date for registration||05 June 2020|
|Issuance of Admit Card||Will be announced|
|AIAPGET entrance test 2020||Will be announced|
|Release of Answer Keys||Will be announced|
|Result Declaration||Will be announced|
The dates will keep dating as soon as authority releases on the official website.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about AIAPGET 2020: Application Form (Released), Eligibility Critria, Dates - Admissions
AIAPGET 2020 Notification
Candidates may check the latest AIAPGET 2020 notification below:
For AIAPGET 2020 notification PDF in Hindi. Click here.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
Vel Tech Admissions 2020
Galgotias University Admission 2020
GD Goenka University Admission 2020
GNIOT, Noida Admission 2020
VijayBhoomi University, Mumbai Admission 2020
MIT ADT University Pune Admission 2020
UPES Design Aptitude Test
Thapar University Admission 2020
LPU Admissions 2020
UPES Management Entrance Test
CGC Landran Admissions 2020
Shoolini University Admission 2020
Manav Rachna University
KIIT University Admission 2020
PIET Panipat Admission 2020
BML MUNJAL UNIVERSITY
DIT University Admission 2020
AIAPGET 2020 New Dates Released
On 30 April 2020, NTA has released the official notification that AIAPGET Application Form will be released on 06 May 2020. The last date of filling the form is 05 June 2020. Candidates can refer to the following official notification given below.
AIAPGET 2020 Application Form
The detailed information regarding the AIAPGET Application form is given below.
- AIPGT application form has been released on 06 May 2020.
- The application form will release in online mode.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form from the official website.
- The last date of filling the form is 05 June 2020.
- Applicants have to fill the complete the application because the incomplete application form will be rejected by the conducting body.
- Multiple forms of the single candidate will lead to rejection of the candidate by the officials.
- Candidates have to fill the valid and working information in the form.
The category wise AIAPGET Application fee is given below.
Mode of Payment: Applicants have to pay their application fee through online mode by credit card, debit card or net banking.
NOTE: The authority will not refund the application fee under any circumstances.
AIAPGET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The vital information regarding the AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria is given below.
- Nationality: Only Indian candidates can apply for the exam.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates are required to have BAMS / BUMS / BSMS / BHMS / Graded BHMS or provisional BAMS / BUMS / BSMS / BHMS pass certificate to appear for the test. Candidates must have an internship experience of one year to appear for AIAPGET 2020.
- Age Criteria: Candidate is 32 years for SRF and 28 years for JRF and the candidate of OBC/SC/ST/ Physically handicapped and female applicants get the relaxation of 5 years.
AIAPGET 2020 Exam Pattern
The vital information regarding the AIAPGET Exam Pattern is given below.
|Exam Mode||Online mode(CBT)|
|Types of Question||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Total number of Question||100 questions|
|Total Marks||100 marks|
|Marking Scheme||01 mark will be awarded for each correct answer|
|Negative Marking||0.25 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer|
AIAPGET 2020 Admit Card
The vital information regarding the AIAPGET Admit Card is given below.
- The admit card will release in the month of May 2020.
- Hall Ticket will be made available in online mode.
- Candidates will be able to download the admit card from the official website.
- Applicants have to take the admit card in the examination hall.
- The authority will not allow the candidate to appear in the examination without the admit card.
- Aspirants have to take one ID proof along with admit card.
AIAPGET 2020 Syllabus
Question: What is the syllabus/course on which the exam would be based?
Answer: The exam will include almost all subjects taught during the BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS course as prescribed by CCIM/CCH.
We will update the list of recommended books soon. Download AIA PGET Information Brochure Booklet Here.
Structure of the AIA PGET 2020 Exam
The examination will be 90-minutes long and a Computer-based test with Objective type questions. There will be a total of 100 questions to be answered in a duration of 1.5 hours. No sections are present within the question paper. Also, in order to make the students comfortable with the entire process, a 15 – minute tutorial is provided before starting with the examination. The candidates are evaluated out of 100 marks with every question carrying 1 mark. There is negative marking in the paper and for every wrong answer, 0.25 marks are deducted from the total score.
|Candidate Entry Time at Reporting Counters||08:00 AM|
|Reporting Counter Entry Closes||09:30 AM|
|Check-in Procedure||08:00 AM – 09:30 AM|
|Demo test||09:45 AM – 10:00 AM|
|Exam Start Time||10:00 AM|
|Exam End Time||11:30 AM|
Result Declaration of AIAPGET 2020
A separate merit list will be published for each Unani, Siddha, Ayurveda and Homeopathy courses. The AIAPGET scorecard will also get published along with the result.
For – REPORTING OF CANDIDATES TO THE TEST CENTRE, SECURITY AT THE TEST CENTRE, TEST DAY PROCEDURES, ID verification, INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING APPLICATION FORM, REGISTRATION GUIDE.
The AIIA / MoA has no role in counselling. The Concerned State AYUSH Authority(s) / Counselling Authority(s) of the States/UT/ Universities/ Deemed University /AYUSH Colleges/ Institutes will organise the counselling for admission. The counselling procedure will be based on candidate choice and fulfilment of their eligibility criteria, guidelines, domicile criteria, applicable reservation policies etc.
AIA PGET 2020 Highlights
AIAPGET 2020 key highlights are mentioned in the table below.
|Name of Exam||All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test.|
|Examination Conducting Body||All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA), New Delhi.|
|AIAPGET 2020 Exam Date||June 2020|
|Courses||Unani, Siddha, Ayurveda, and Homeopathy|
|Level of Exam||National Level Ayurveda PG Entrance Test.|
|Official Website||www.aiapget.com and www.aiia.co.in.|
|Purpose of Examination||Ranking Examination for Admission to Ayush Admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha & Homeopath courses.|
|Pattern of Examination||MCQ Based with Single Correct Response|
|Number of Questions||100|
|Time Allotted||1 Hours 30 Minute|
|Mark||01 Mark for Each Correct Answer|
|Negative Marking||Yes, (1/4 mark for each wrong answer)|
|Syllabus||BAMS/BUMS/BSMS syllabus for complete course recommended by CCIM/CCH.|
|Mode of Exam||Computer Based Test|
|Seat Allotment||Merit-Based Counselling Conducted by State/UT/Universities|
|Reservation of Seats||As per Guidelines|
AVAILABILITY OF AYUSH MD / MS / PG DIPLOMA PG SEATS FOR 2020- 19 SESSION: visit websites of CCIM/CCH/MoA for details of seats available.
ALL INDIA AYUSH POST GRADUATE ENTRANCE TEST (AIAPGET) 2020 NOTIFICATION
The list of cities where Examination Centers are located is as follows:
AIIA Address: ALL INDIA INSTITUTE OF AYURVEDA, New Delhi -110076.
Important Abbreviations for AIAPGET
AIAPGET: All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test
AIIA: All India Institute of Ayurveda, New Delhi
GOI: Government of India
MoA: Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India
CCIM: Central Council of Indian Medicine
CCH: Central Council of Homeopathy
MCQ: Multiple Choice Question
NDA: Non-disclosure agreement
TCA: Test Center Administrator
ST: Scheduled Tribe
SC: Scheduled Caste
OBC: Other Backward Class
UR: Unreserved Category
PWD: Persons With Disabilities
UMC: Unfair Means Case
Who will conduct the AIAPGET 2020?
The National Testing Agency (NTA) is responsible for conducting the All India AYUSH Postgraduate Entrance Test. However, NTA's role is limited to conducting the examination and processing the results. The admission/ counselling of NTA is under the supervision of AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC).
What is the duration of the AIAPGET examination?
The duration of AIAPGET 2020 will be 1 hour and 30 minutes, irrespective of the discipline. The question paper will comprise of 100 objective type questions.
What is the maximum number of attempts permitted for AIAPGET?
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has not specified any number for the permitted number of attempts for AIAPGET. Hence, a candidate can appear for AIAPGET as many times as he/ she needs to get the desired course.