AIAPGET 2021 Application Form might release in May 2021. All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test is conducted by the National Testing Agency at the national level once in a year. The exam offers admission into MD/MS/PG Diploma in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha & Homeopath courses based on this PG entrance test. Candidates may check the eligibility criteria before filling the AIAGPT Application form. Interested candidates can go through the following article for detailed information regarding the AIAPGET.
AIAPGET 2021 Status
|Exam Notification||Not Announced Yet|
AIAPGET 2021 Important Dates
The examination and other related dates are announced by All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA), New Delhi.
|AIAPGET online registration will start from||06 May 2021|
|Closing date for registration||30 June 2021|
|Issuance of Admit Card||Will be announced|
|AIAPGET entrance test 2021||Will be announced|
|Release of Answer Keys||Will be announced|
|Result Declaration||Will be announced|
AIAPGET 2021 Application Form
The detailed information regarding the AIAPGET Application form is given below.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about AIAPGET 2021: Application Form, Eligibility Criteria - Admissions
- AIPGET application form will be released in online mode by NTA.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form from the official website.
- Applicants have to fill the complete the application because the incomplete application form will be rejected by the conducting body.
- Multiple forms of the single candidate will lead to rejection of the candidate by the officials.
- Candidates have to fill the valid and working information in the form.
AIAPGET 2021 Application Fee
The category wise AIAPGET Application fee is given below.
Mode of Payment: Applicants have to pay their application fee through online mode by credit card, debit card or net banking.
NOTE: The authority will not refund the application fee under any circumstances.
AIAPGET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The vital information regarding the AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria is given below.
- Nationality: Only Indian candidates can apply for the exam.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates are required to have BAMS / BUMS / BSMS / BHMS / Graded BHMS or provisional BAMS / BUMS / BSMS / BHMS pass certificate to appear for the test. Candidates must have an internship experience of one year to appear for AIAPGET 2020.
- Age Criteria: The candidate is 32 years for SRF and 28 years for JRF and the candidate of OBC/SC/ST/ Physically handicapped and female applicants get the relaxation of 5 years.
AIAPGET 2021 Exam Pattern
The vital information regarding the AIAPGET Exam Pattern is given below.
|Exam Mode||Online mode(CBT)|
|Types of Question||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Total number of Question||100 questions|
|Total Marks||100 marks|
|Marking Scheme||01 mark will be awarded for each correct answer|
|Negative Marking||0.25 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer|
AIAPGET 2021 Admit Card
The vital information regarding the AIAPGET Admit Card is given below.
- Hall Ticket will be made available in online mode.
- Candidates will be able to download the admit card from the official website.
- Applicants have to take the admit card in the examination hall.
- The authority will not allow the candidate to appear in the examination without the admit card.
- Aspirants have to take one ID proof along with admit card.
AIAPGET 2021 Syllabus
The syllabus for the exam shall comprise of subjects/knowledge areas as per the Graduate Level Education Regulations of the respective discipline issued by CCIM/CCH. Kindly refer to the CCIM/CCH for complete syllabus document.[/su_quote]
AIAPGET 2021 Answer Key
After conducting the AIAPGET 2021 examination NTA releases an official answer key.
- Candidates must download and print their answer key as by using it they can calculate their aggregate marks of exam.
- In case if any candidate is dissatisfied with any of the answers, then they can raise an objection against that answer by paying an amount of Rs.1000 per answer challenged. Then the subject experts shall recheck all the answers with objections and release a final answer key for the candidates.
- Candidates can not raise any objection against the final answer key,
- The result of the candidates are calculated as per the final official answer key only.
- The NTA’s decision on the challenges shall be final and the result will be declared on the basis.
AIAPGET 2021 Result
After the release of the final official answer key, NTA declares AIAPGET results in the form of a merit list with the names of all the selected candidates. The result can be checked online at ntaaiapget.nic.in. NTA releases a combined merit list for All India Ayurveda, Siddha, Unani, and Homeopathy streams separately. The result shall be available at the login of the candidates and hence candidates can download their result by entering their application number and date of birth.
The validity of Result: The validity of the result of AIAPGET 2021 shall be only for the current admission year i.e 2021-22 academic year for MD / MS / PG DIPLOMA AYUSH PG courses and cannot be carried forward for the next session of admission for MD / MS / PG DIPLOMA AYUSH courses.
In the event of two or more candidates obtaining the same mark/Rank, the merit position shall be determined by using the following tie-breaker criteria in descending order:
- A candidate having a lesser number of negative responses in the whole paper will be placed at a better merit position.
- Candidate having a higher percentage of Marks during the entire BAMS/BUMS/BHMS/BSMS course will be placed at a better merit position.
- Candidate older in age will be placed better in the merit position
AIAPGET 2021 Counselling
The AIIA / MoA has no role in counselling. The Concerned State AYUSH Authority(s) / Counselling Authority(s) of the States/UT/ Universities/ Deemed University /AYUSH Colleges/ Institutes will organise the counselling for admission. The counselling procedure will be based on candidate choice and fulfilment of their eligibility criteria, guidelines, domicile criteria, applicable reservation policies etc.
AIAPGET 2021 Exam Centres
AIA PGET 2021 Highlights
AIAPGET 2021 key highlights are mentioned in the table below.
|Name of Exam||All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test.|
|Examination Conducting Body||All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA), New Delhi.|
|Courses||Unani, Siddha, Ayurveda, and Homeopathy|
|Level of Exam||National Level Ayurveda PG Entrance Test.|
|Official Website||www.aiapget.com and www.aiia.co.in.|
|Purpose of Examination||Ranking Examination for Admission to Ayush Admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha & Homeopath courses.|
Who will conduct the AIAPGET 2020?
The National Testing Agency (NTA) is responsible for conducting the All India AYUSH Postgraduate Entrance Test. However, NTA's role is limited to conducting the examination and processing the results. The admission/ counselling of NTA is under the supervision of AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC).
What is the duration of the AIAPGET examination?
The duration of AIAPGET 2020 will be 1 hour and 30 minutes, irrespective of the discipline. The question paper will comprise of 100 objective type questions.
What is the maximum number of attempts permitted for AIAPGET?
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has not specified any number for the permitted number of attempts for AIAPGET. Hence, a candidate can appear for AIAPGET as many times as he/ she needs to get the desired course.