AIAPGET 2019 Online Application Form has been started from 15 May 2019. All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET) is an admission test conducted by All India Institute of Ayurveda, New Delhi on behalf of Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India. Through this computer-based exam which will be held on 14 July 2019. Students are given Admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha & Homeopath courses on the basis of this PG entrance test. Furthermore, the notification of the AIAPGET 2019 will be released in April 2019.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
All India Ayush PG Entrance Examination 2019 Latest Updates
- AIAPGET 2019 Application Form has been started from 15 May 2019.
- The important dates for M.D/M.S courses in Unani, Siddha, Ayurveda, and Homeopathy entrance examination are announced. The Examination date is 14 July 2019.
Read the below-given information for Admission to AYUSH (Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha & Homeopathy) MD/MS/ Post Graduate Diploma Courses – Session 2019-20.
AIAPGET 2019 Important Dates
The examination and other related dates are announced by All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA), New Delhi.
|Online registrations begin||15 May 2019|
|Online registrations end||15 June 2019|
|Application Form last date||16 June 2019|
|Application Form correction||20 – 23 June 2019|
|Admit Cards issue||30 June 2019|
|Exam date of AIAPGET 2019||14 July 2019|
|Official answer key publish||Last week of June 2019|
|Final results declared||Last week of July 2019|
AIAPGET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The qualification criteria for admission into M.D/M.S courses in Unani, Siddha, Ayurveda, and Homeopathy is given below.
- Only those candidates who have a degree in BAMS, BUMS, BHMS, BSMS, BHMS Pass certificate, Graded BHMS degree or Provisional BAMS can only apply for the examination.
- In addition to possessing the degree, the candidate should also have a provisional or permanent certificate of registration of BUMS, BAMS, BHMS, BSMS, Graded BHMS degree qualification issued by CCIM, CCH, university, the state board or any deemed university.
- Before the AIAPGET 2019 counselling is scheduled, it is mandatory for the candidates to complete an internship with 1-year.
- All the candidates who are eligible to register for AIAPGET 2019 can apply on the official website Now.
How to Apply and Register for AIAPGET 2019?
Following are the steps to register for All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test (Admission Test for MD/MS/PG Diploma in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha & Homeopathy courses).
- The students need to fill out an application form for the same.
- The application fee for General/OBC category is Rs. 1750 and that for SC/ST/PH is Rs. 1250.
- The mode of payment can be either credit/debit card or net banking.
- To complete filling out the application form, candidates need to ensure that they have a passport sized color photograph in the JPG/JPEG format with the size ranging from 20 kb to 50 kb and his/her signature scanned in blue/black ink in the JPG/JPEG format with the size ranging from 10 kb to 20 kb.
- The candidates are first required to register themselves by providing their details, upload the documents asked for on the website, pay the application fee either by using the debit card or net banking and finally take a printout of the confirmation page and keep it for future reference.
- Download AIAPGET Registration Guide Here.
Structure of the AIA PGET 2019 Exam
The examination will be 90-minutes long and a computer-based test with objective type questions. There will be a total of 100 questions to be answered in a duration of 1.5 hours. No sections are present within the question paper. Also, in order to make the students comfortable with the entire process, a 15-minute tutorial is provided before starting with the examination. The candidates are evaluated out of 100 marks with every question carrying 1 mark. There is negative marking in the paper and for every wrong answer, 0.25 marks are deducted from the total score.
Scheme of Examination
|Candidate Entry Time at Reporting Counters||8.00 AM|
|Reporting Counter Entry Closes||9:30 AM|
|Check-in Procedure||8.00 AM to 9.30 AM|
|Demo test||9.45 AM to 10.00 AM|
|Exam Start Time||10:00 AM|
|Exam End Time||11:30 AM|
AIAPGET Admit Card 2019
As per Information Bulletin, The Admit card will be issued to the candidates who successfully submitted the application. The hall tickets will be issued from May 2019, 10.00 am and students can download the aiapget admit card afterwards. Also, Applicants are required to take the print a copy of admit card and paste latest passport size photograph. The specifications for the same is given in the prospectus.
For – REPORTING OF CANDIDATES TO THE TEST CENTRE, SECURITY AT THE TEST CENTRE, TEST DAY PROCEDURES, ID verification, INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING APPLICATION FORM, REGISTRATION GUIDE.
Question: Where can I get the name of test centres for AIAPGET 2019?
Answer: The name of the test centre AIAPGET 2018 will be mentioned in the admit card issued for the registered candidate.
AIAPGET 2019 Syllabus
Question: What is the syllabus/course on which the exam would be based?
Answer: The exam will include almost all subjects taught during the BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS course as prescribed by CCIM/CCH.
We will update the list of recommended books soon. Download AIA PGET Information Brochure Booklet Here.
AIA PGET 2019 Highlights
|Name of Exam||All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test.|
|Examination Conducting Body||All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA), New Delhi.|
|AIAPGET 2019 Exam Date||June 2019|
|Courses||Unani, Siddha, Ayurveda, and Homeopathy|
|Level of Exam||National Level Ayurveda PG Entrance Test.|
|Official Website||www.aiapget.com and www.aiia.co.in.|
|Purpose of Examination||Ranking Examination for Admission to Ayush Admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha & Homeopath courses.|
|Pattern of Examination||MCQ Based with Single Correct Response|
|Number of Questions||100|
|Time Alloted||1 Hrs 30 Minute|
|Mark||01 Mark for Each Correct Answer|
|Negative Marking||Yes, (1/4 mark for each wrong answer)|
|Syllabus||BAMS/BUMS/BSMS syllabus for complete course recommended by CCIM/CCH.|
|Mode of Exam||Computer Based Test|
|Seat Allotment||Merit Based Counselling Conducted by State/UT/Universities|
|Reservation of Seats||As per Guidelines|
AVAILABILITY OF AYUSH MD / MS / PG DIPLOMA PG SEATS FOR 2019- 19 SESSION: visit websites of CCIM/CCH/MoA for details of seats available.
ALL INDIA AYUSH POST GRADUATE ENTRANCE TEST (AIAPGET) 2019 NOTIFICATION
The list of cities where Examination Centers are located is as follows:
Result Declaration of AIAPGET 2019
Tentatively, the results of the examination will be out by the last week of August 2019. A separate merit list will be published for each Unani, Siddha, Ayurveda and Homeopathy courses. The AIAPGET scorecard will also get published along with the result. Ayurveda AIAPGET 2018 result is declared after considering Standardization/Normalization process.
The AIIA / MoA has no role in counselling. The Concerned State AYUSH Authority(s) / Counselling Authority(s) of the States/UT/ Universities/ Deemed University /AYUSH Colleges/ Institutes will organise the counselling for admission. The counselling procedure will be based on candidate choice and fulfilment of their eligibility criteria, guidelines, domicile criteria, applicable reservation policies etc.
Question: Who will be eligible for State quota seat counselling?
Answer: Students with BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS / Graded BHMS degree from an AYUSH College/Institute duly recognized by the Indian Medicine Central Council (IMCC) Act/Central Council of Homeopathy (CCH) Act.
AIIA Address: ALL INDIA INSTITUTE OF AYURVEDA, New Delhi -110076.
Important Abbreviations for AIAPGET
AIAPGET: All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test
AIIA: All India Institute of Ayurveda, New Delhi
GOI: Government of India
MoA: Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India
CCIM: Central Council of Indian Medicine
CCH: Central Council of Homeopathy
MCQ: Multiple Choice Question
NDA: Non-disclosure agreement
TCA: Test Center Administrator
ST: Scheduled Tribe
SC: Scheduled Caste
OBC: Other Backward Class
UR: Unreserved Category
PWD: Persons With Disabilities
UMC: Unfair Means Case
aiapget 2019 age limit, www.aiapget.com 2018, aiapget cut off, aiapget rank list, aiapget counselling.