Central University of Punjab Admissions 2021 Admit will commence after the CUCET 2021 score will be declared. The Central University of Punjab (CUPB) was established in 2009 through an Act of Parliament: “The Central Universities Act, 2009” by Govt. of India. CUPB is a central university located in Bathinda, Punjab. The Central University of Punjab has been ranked as number one amongst newly established central universities across India. The university offers chiefly research-oriented Masters & doctoral degree programmes such as Ph.D., M.Phil. , M.Sc., M.A., M.Pharm., M.Tech., LL.M., M.Ed, and PG Diploma Programmes.
Central University of Punjab Admissions 2021 Status
|Admission Notification||Yet to announce|
|Application form||Yet to start|
Central University of Punjab Admission 2021 Important Dates
The important dates regarding the Central University of Punjab (CUP) 2021 are given below:
|Availability of Online Application Form||August 2021|
|Deadline for Online Application form||September 2021|
|Release of Admit card||October 2021|
|Entrance Test||October 2021|
|Uploading of Answer Key||October 2021|
|Final Answer Key||November 2021|
|Declaration of Result||November 2021|
Central University of Punjab Admission 2021 Application Form
The details regarding the Central University of Punjab 2021 Application form are given below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Central University of Punjab Admissions 2021: Based on CUCET - Admissions
- The application form releases in online mode.
- Candidates can fill the application form from the official website.
- The uploading documents should be in the prescribed format only.
- Candidates may keep a copy of filled application form for further use.
Central University of Punjab Admissions Process 2021
- Candidates seeking admission into PG, LL.M, MBA and PhD courses are based on CUCET 2021 followed by an interview. Whereas, UGC-NET JRF qualified candidates are exempted from the test.
- Candidates seeking admission into the M.Tech course is based on GATE valid score.
- Candidates seeking admission into the M.Pharm program is based on the merit in GPAT.
- For further details, check the official website of Central University of Punjab Admission 2021
CUPB Courses Offered
Details of the courses offered by the Central University Of Punjab is given below:
- Fine Arts
- HistoryMusic (Instrumental)
- Music (Vocal)
- Political Science
- Theatre Philosophy
- Mass Communication & Journalism
- Sc. Physics
- Computational Physics
- Chemical Sciences (Medicinal Chemistry)
- Computational Chemistry
- Sports Science
- Environmental Science and Technology
- Food Science and Technology
- Animal Sciences
- Microbial Sciences
- Human Genetics
- Molecular Medicine
- Earth and Geological Sciences
- Animal Sciences
- Chemical Sciences
- Computational Sciences
- Computer Science & Technology
- Economic Studies
- Environmental Science & Technology
- Human Genetics & Molecular Medicine
- English (Applied Linguistics)
- Medicinal Chemistry
- Physical Sciences
- Plant Sciences
- South and Central Asian Studies
- Political Science
CUPB Reservation Policy 2021
Reserved seats for SC/ST/OBC candidates for all programmes are mentioned below:
Central University of Punjab Admissions 2021 Highlights
|Admission Name||Punjab Central University Admission 2021|
|Admission Criteria||CUCET 2021|
central university of Punjab Ph.D. admission 2018, central university of Punjab recruitment 2018, central university of Punjab Bathinda courses, central university of Punjab Ph.D. admission 2019, central university of Punjab prospectus, central university of Punjab contact number, central university of Punjab hostel fees, central university of Punjab login