NEET 2020 Application form will be started from 02 December 2019. The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test or NEET-UG 2020 is a medical entrance examination of national level and from 2020 it will be conducted by National Testing Agency(NTA) on 03 May 2020. Where the NEET PG exam is conducted by National Board of Examination. After seeing the less percentage of the candidates opting for regional languages, the examination conducting body is reconsidering ending the regional languages in the paper and reverting to English from the next NEET paper i.e. NEET 2020. There are no major changes Apart from the authority said by the MHRD.
- NEET UG 2020 Application Form will be available from November 2019. Click here> Application Form.
- Read detailed information about NTA Medical Entrance Examination Here.
NEET 2020 Important Dates
|Online Submission of Applications Starts||02 December 2019|
|Last date of registration||31 December 2019|
|Last Date to pay the fee||December 2019|
|Downloading of Admit Card Starts||27 March 2020|
|Date of Examination||03 May 2020|
|Result||04 June 2020|
Medical Entrance Exam by National Testing Agency
Students from all over India every year eagerly waited for the NEET examination in order to get admission in MBBS/BDS courses. Ministry of Health and family welfare decided for the Indian students that student can apply for the foreign institute also by using this score. By this you know the value of this examination and how much it is important for the Indian students to crack it by using all the required information. In this article, you will find all the information related to syllabus, exam pattern, new changes, important dates etc, so read this article till the end and prepare accordingly.
NEET 2020 Application Form
- The Application form is releasing via online mode only..
- No Application will entertain through offline mode.
- Registration of NEET UG 2020 will be started from 02 December 2019.
- A confirmation page is displayed after filling the application form. Download it.
Applicants should fill the application form as per the given instructions are given in the information below.
NEET Eligibility Criteria
Below is the eligibility criteria, Students can check below the detailed about the Eligibility Criteria.
- An aspirant is 17 year of age at the time of filling the form.
- Candidate having the age of 25 years also eligible for filling the form.
- These are all eligible to apply for the NEET- Indian nationals, Non-Resident Indians (NRIs), Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs), Overseas Citizen of India (OCIs) & Foreign Nationals.
- Aspirant belongs to J&K state will be eligible to apply for 15% All India Quota on the basis of self-declaration.
Aadhaar Card Mandate:
- The Adhaar number is must to fill the NEET form.
- NRI Aspirant can also apply using the Adhaar number and passport number.
- PIO, OCI & Foreign national’s candidates can apply by Passport Number.
|Qualifying/Exam||Students must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam.|
|Appearing Candidates||Students appearing in the qualifying exam are also eligible.|
|Subjects||In the qualifying exam, students should have physics, chemistry, and biology/biotechnology with English as the compulsory subject.|
|Percentage/Criteria||Minimum 50% marks for general, 45% marks for PH and 40% marks for SC/ST candidates in the PCB group.|
NEET Admit Card 2020
Below is the information about the Admit card after successfully submit the application form
- NEET hall ticket 2020 will be released from 27 March 2020.
- Candidate can download it using the internet online. Aspirant needs to affix the passport size photograph on the downloaded admit card format.
- Candidate can contact the officials in case of any mistake found in the admit card.
- Aspirant also got the admit card in their respective E-MAIL when they download they admit card online.
Below we are providing the details about NEET 2020 exam pattern:
- Mode of Exam: Online Mode.
- Type of Questions: MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions).
- Duration: 3 HOURS.
- Number of Questions: Total of 180 questions will be asked.
- Marking Scheme: 04 Marks will be awarded for every right question.
- Negative Marking: 01 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
The authority will release the official answer key within the week of examination is held. Candidate can also challenge their answer keys if they are not satisfied with their result. Aspirant needs to pay 1000/- per questions and they have to log in on the website portal of NEET 2020 and do the further process.
Below are the details about the result,
- Candidate can check their result through online mode.
- The result will be announced in June 2020
Candidate need to secure marks more than cut off in order to qualify the examination, below are the details about
- Candidate can check the cut off through online mode.
- It will be released along with the result.
- The cut off will depend upon different factors like the number of candidates appeared in the exam, student’s performance, a difficulty level of the exam, etc.
- The previous year’s qualifying cut off(out of 720 marks) of NEET UG exam is mentioned below:
|OBC, SC & ST||288|
|UR – PH||324|
Stay Tune with Entrancezone.com, For more updates on NEET 2020.
NEET 2020 Highlights
NEET Official Site: NEET 2020
Name of the Examination: NEET (National Eligibility Entrance Test).
Exam conducting Authority: NTA (National Testing Agency).
Mode of examination: Online Mode.
Nature of Question: MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions).
nta neet 2020 official website, nta neet 2020 syllabus, nta neet 2020 syllabus pdf, nta neet 2020 latest news, nta neet 2020 brochure pdf, nta neet 2020 application form, nta neet syllabus, neet by nta.