NTA NEET 2020 Exam will be conducted on 26 July 2020. The Application Form correction window and facility of changing exam centre were extended till 03 May 2020. The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test or NEET-UG 2020 is a medical entrance examination of national level and from 2020 it will be conducted by National Testing Agency(NTA) in the last week of May 2020. Where the NEET PG exam is conducted by National Board of Examination. After seeing the less percentage of the candidates opting for regional languages, the examination conducting body is reconsidering ending the regional languages in the paper and reverting to English from the next NEET paper i.e. NEET 2020. There are no major changes Apart from the authority said by the MHRD.
- 15 May 2020: Application form correction has been reopened from 15 May 2020 till 31 May 2020.
- NEET Exam date has been announced. The exam will be conducted on 26 July 2020.
- NTA provides provision to allowed to change the NEET exam centre.
- Read detailed information about NTA Medical Entrance Examination Here.
NEET 2020 Important Dates
The important dates regarding the NEET 2020 Exam are given below:
Upcoming Application Form
- Shiv Nadar University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Bennett University-Times of India Group Admissions Apply Now
- Galgotias University Admission Apply Now
|Online Submission of Applications Starts||02 December 2019|
|Last date of registration||31 December 2019|
|Last Date to pay the fee||December 2019|
|Application form Reopen||03 February 2020 – 09 February 2020[till 11:50 PM]|
|Correction window||13 – 19 March 2020
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about NTA NEET 2020: Application Correction(Re Opened), Allowed to Change Exam Center - Admissions
01 April – 03 May 2020
|Downloading of Admit Card Starts|
|Date of Examination|
|Result||04 June 2020|
NEET 2020 Correction Window Re-Opened
National Testing Agency(NTA) reopened the NEET application form correction window from 15 May 2020. The last date of NTA NEET application correction is 31 May 2020. Candidates can check the official notice below:
NEET 2020 Exam Center Allowed to Change
National Testing Agency(NTA) provides the facility to change the NEET exam centre because many candidates have travelled back to there hometown due to breakdown of COVID19 and lockdown of 21 days. The facility of changing the NEET Centre is available with NEET correction. Candidates can change their exam centre till 14 April 2020. Refer to the following article for detailed information.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
Manav Rachna University
GD Goenka University Admission 2020
Thapar University Admission 2020
PIET Panipat Admission 2020
VijayBhoomi University, Mumbai Admission 2020
LPU Admissions 2020
UPES Design Aptitude Test
MIT ADT University Pune Admission 2020
UPES Management Entrance Test
DIT University Admission 2020
Shoolini University Admission 2020
Galgotias University Admission 2020
GNIOT, Noida Admission 2020
Vel Tech Admissions 2020
CGC Landran Admissions 2020
BML MUNJAL UNIVERSITY
KIIT University Admission 2020
Medical Entrance Exam by National Testing Agency
Students from all over India every year eagerly waited for the NEET examination in order to get admission in MBBS/BDS courses. Ministry of Health and family welfare decided for the Indian students that student can apply for the foreign institute also by using this score. By this you know the value of this examination and how much it is important for the Indian students to crack it by using all the required information. In this article, you will find all the information related to syllabus, exam pattern, new changes, important dates etc, so read this article till the end and prepare accordingly.
NEET 2020 Application Correction Window
The detailed information regarding the NEET Application Correction Window is given below.
- NEET Application Form correction has been started from 13 March 2020.
- The last date of form correction is 19 March 2020(Till 12:00 AM)
- For correction and edit details, the applicants need to visit the official website.
- Applicants need to login by filling their Registration number and password for NEET Online Correction.
NOTE: Click here to view official notification of NEET UG Application Form Correction
NEET 2020 Application form Reopen
The detailed information regarding reopening of NEET 2020 Application form is given below.
- Only those candidate are able to fill the form those have completed in Step 1 on the form.
- The NEET 2020 Application form will be open from 03 February 2020 and ended on 09 February 2020 till 11:50 PM.
- The form will available on the official website through online mode.
Check here and download the official notification of NEET Application form reopening.
NEET 2020 Application Form
- The Application form is releasing via online mode only.
- No Application will entertain through offline mode.
- Registration of NEET-UG 2020 has been released from 02 December 2019.
- A confirmation page is displayed after filling the application form. Download it.
Applicants should fill the application form as per the given instructions are given in the information below.
NEET Eligibility Criteria
Below is the eligibility criteria, Students can check below the detailed about the Eligibility Criteria.
- An aspirant is 17 year of age at the time of filling the form.
- Candidate having the age of 25 years also eligible for filling the form.
- These are all eligible to apply for the NEET- Indian nationals, Non-Resident Indians (NRIs), Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs), Overseas Citizen of India (OCIs) & Foreign Nationals.
- Aspirant belongs to J&K state will be eligible to apply for 15% All India Quota on the basis of self-declaration.
Aadhaar Card Mandate:
- The Adhaar number is must to fill the NEET form.
- NRI Aspirant can also apply using the Adhaar number and passport number.
- PIO, OCI & Foreign national’s candidates can apply by Passport Number.
|Qualifying/Exam||Students must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam.|
|Appearing Candidates||Students appearing in the qualifying exam are also eligible.|
|Subjects||In the qualifying exam, students should have physics, chemistry, and biology/biotechnology with English as the compulsory subject.|
|Percentage/Criteria||Minimum 50% marks for general, 45% marks for PH and 40% marks for SC/ST candidates in the PCB group.|
NEET Admit Card 2020
Below is the information about the Admit card after successfully submit the application form
- NEET hall ticket 2020 will be released from 27 March 2020.
- Candidate can download it using the internet online. Aspirant needs to affix the passport size photograph on the downloaded admit card format.
- Candidate can contact the officials in case of any mistake found in the admit card.
- Aspirant also got the admit card in their respective E-MAIL when they download they admit card online.
Below we are providing the details about NEET 2020 exam pattern:
- Mode of Exam: Online Mode.
- Type of Questions: MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions).
- Duration: 3 HOURS.
- Number of Questions: Total of 180 questions will be asked.
- Marking Scheme: 04 Marks will be awarded for every right question.
- Negative Marking: 01 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
The authority will release the official answer key within the week of examination is held. Candidate can also challenge their answer keys if they are not satisfied with their result. Aspirant needs to pay 1000/- per questions and they have to log in on the website portal of NEET 2020 and do the further process.
Below are the details about the result,
- Candidate can check their result through online mode.
- The result will be announced in June 2020
Candidate need to secure marks more than cut off in order to qualify the examination, below are the details about
- Candidate can check the cut off through online mode.
- It will be released along with the result.
- The cut off will depend upon different factors like the number of candidates appeared in the exam, student’s performance, a difficulty level of the exam, etc.
- The previous year’s qualifying cut off(out of 720 marks) of NEET UG exam is mentioned below:
|OBC, SC & ST||288|
|UR – PH||324|
Stay Tune with Entrancezone.com, For more updates on NEET.
NEET 2020 Highlights
NEET Official Site: NEET
Name of the Examination: NEET (National Eligibility Entrance Test).
Exam conducting Authority: NTA (National Testing Agency).
Mode of examination: Online Mode.
Nature of Question: MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions).
What is the new change introduced in NEET?
NEET will serve as the single entrance test through which all MBBS or BDS seats offered in the country will be filled. Candidates will have to appear for NEET in order to get admission in AIIMS and JIPMER as well. Based on NEET scores candidates will be granted admission in medical/dental colleges and institutes.
Is NEET twice a year?
No, so far there has been no official announcement which suggests that NEET will be conducted twice.
What will be the mode of NEET entrance exam?
NEET will be conducted in offline mode i.e, pen and paper-based mode.
Who will conduct NEET?
National Testing Agency has been entrusted with the responsibility to conduct NEET.
nta neet 2020 official website, nta neet 2020 syllabus, nta neet 2020 syllabus pdf, nta neet 2020 latest news, nta neet 2020 brochure pdf, nta neet 2020 application form, nta neet syllabus, neet by nta.