NTA NEET 2023 is scheduled to be held on 01 August 2023. National Eligibility cum Entrance Test is a medical entrance examination of the national level conducted by National Testing Agency(NTA) to offer admissions into courses like MBBS/BDS provided by most of the medical colleges/universities approved by MCI/DCI in India. The question paper is of 180 Objective questions, which cover all important topics of Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Candidates can check the information about NTA NEET UG 2023 exam through the below article.
Admission Open 2023
- Top University & Colleges Official Links, Application & Scholarship Forms.
NTA NEET 2023 Important Dates
The important dates regarding the NEET 2023 Exam are given in the table below:
|Online Submission of Applications Starts||June 2023|
|Last date of registration||June 2023|
|Downloading of Admit Card Starts||July 2023|
|Date of Examination||01 August 2023|
NTA NEET 2023 Application Form
- The Application form is releasing via online mode only.
- No Application will entertain through offline mode.
- Registration of NEET-UG 2023 will tentatively start in the month of June 2023.
- A confirmation page is displayed after filling the application form. Download it.
Applicants should fill the application form as per the given instructions are given in the information below.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about NTA NEET 2023: Notification, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Syllabus - Admissions
NTA NEET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Below is the eligibility criteria, Students can check below the detailed about the Eligibility Criteria.
- An aspirant is 17 year of age at the time of filling the form.
- Candidate having the age of 25 years also eligible for filling the form.
- These are all eligible to apply for the NEET- Indian nationals, Non-Resident Indians (NRIs), Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs), Overseas Citizen of India (OCIs) & Foreign Nationals.
- Aspirant belongs to J&K state will be eligible to apply for 15% All India Quota on the basis of self-declaration.
Aadhaar Card Mandate:
- The Adhaar number is must to fill the NEET form.
- NRI Aspirant can also apply using the Adhaar number and passport number.
- PIO, OCI & Foreign national’s candidates can apply by Passport Number.
|Qualifying/Exam||Students must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam.|
|Appearing Candidates||Students appearing in the qualifying exam are also eligible.|
|Subjects||In the qualifying exam, students should have physics, chemistry, and biology/biotechnology with English as the compulsory subject.|
|Percentage/Criteria||Minimum 50% marks for general, 45% marks for PH and 40% marks for SC/ST candidates in the PCB group.|
NTA NEET 2023 Exam Pattern
Below we are providing the details about NEET 2023 exam pattern:
- Mode of Exam: Online Mode.
- Type of Questions: MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions).
- Duration: 3 HOURS.
- Number of Questions: Total of 180 questions will be asked.
- Marking Scheme: 04 Marks will be awarded for every right question.
- Negative Marking: 01 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Below is the table for section-wise distribution of the number of questions in NEET UG exam 2023:
|Subjects||No. of Question||Total Marks|
Applicants while choosing the regional language will also have to look for the Exam Centers based on their language preference:
|Question Paper Medium||Exam Centers|
|English and Hindi||All exam centre cities|
|English and Bengali||Exam centre belongs to West Bengal and Tripura|
|English and Assamese||Exam centre belong to Assam|
|English and Kannada||Exam centre cities belong to Karnataka|
|English and Urdu||All exam centre cities|
|English and Telugu||Exam centre belongs to Andhra Pradesh and Telangana|
|English and Gujarati||Exam centre belong to Gujarat, Daman and Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli|
|English and Odia||Exam centre cities belong to Odisha|
|English and Marathi||Exam centre cities belong to Maharashtra|
|English and Tamil||Exam centre cities belong to Tamilnadu|
NTA NEET UG 2023 Syllabus
Candidates can check the NEET UG 2023 Syllabus through the below details. Candidates can start their preparation by going through NEET 2023 syllabus thoroughly.
For CLASS 11TH –
- Diversity in Living
- World Human Physiology
- Plant Physiology
- Cell Structure and Function
- Structural Organization in Animals and Plants
- Physical World and Measurement Kinematics
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Oscillations and Waves
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy and Power
- The behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
- The motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Structure of Atom
- s-block elements
- p-block elements
- Organic Chemistry
- Redox Reactions
- Environmental Chemistry
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
FOR CLASS 12TH –
- Current Electricity
- Electronic Devices
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnesium.
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- General Principles
- Processes of Isolation of Elements, p, d, f block elements
- Coordination compounds
- Surface Chemistry
- Solid State
- Phenols and Ethers
- Chemical Kinetics and Carboxylic Acids
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life.
- Ecology and Environment
- Genetics and Evolution
- Biotechnology and Its Application
- Biology and Human Welfare
NTA NEET 2023 Admit Card
Below is the information about the Admit card after successfully submit the application form
- NEET hall ticket 2023 will be released soon after the application form.
- Candidate can download it using the internet online. The aspirant needs to affix the passport size photograph on the downloaded admit card format.
- Candidate can contact the officials in case of any mistake found in the admit card.
- Aspirant also got the admit card in their respective E-MAIL when they download they admit card online.
NTA NEET 2023 Answer Key
The authority will release the official answer key within the week of examination is held. Candidate can also challenge their answer keys if they are not satisfied with their result. The aspirant needs to pay 1000/- per questions and they have to log in on the website portal of NEET 2023 and do the further process.
NTA NEET 2023 Result
National Testing Agency (NTA) will release the NEET UG 2023 Result on the official website.
- The results will be released through Online mode.
- The applicants need to log in by entering their NEET UG 2023 application number & password to check the same.
- The score, as well as, the merit list of the candidate will be displayed onscreen.
- The admission under 15% of All India Quota seats and State Quota Seats will be offered based on the rank obtained in NEET UG 2023`.
- Candidates are required to take a print out of their scorecard for future correspondence
NTA NEET 2023 Cut Off
Candidate need to secure marks more than cut off in order to qualify the examination, below are the details about
- Candidate can check the cut off through online mode.
- It will be released along with the result.
- The cut off will depend upon different factors like the number of candidates who appeared in the exam, student’s performance, the difficulty level of the exam, etc.
- The previous year’s qualifying cut off(out of 720 marks) of NEET UG exam is mentioned below:
|OBC, SC & ST||288|
|UR – PH||324|
NTA NEET 2023 Highlights
Candidates can check the highlights of NEET UG exam through below details:
|Exam Name||NEET UG 2023|
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency|
|Frequency of exam||Once a year|
|Course||Undergraduate Courses in Medical Sciences|
|NEET UG Official website||tps://ntanehtet.nic.in/ntaneet/welcome.aspx|
|Exam Mode||Offline (PBT)|
|Exam Purpose||To offer admissions in various Undergraduate Medical Courses across India.|
What is the new change introduced in NEET?
NEET will serve as the single entrance test through which all MBBS or BDS seats offered in the country will be filled. Candidates will have to appear for NEET in order to get admission in AIIMS and JIPMER as well. Based on NEET scores candidates will be granted admission in medical/dental colleges and institutes.
Is NEET twice a year?
No, so far there has been no official announcement which suggests that NEET will be conducted twice.
What will be the mode of NEET entrance exam?
NEET will be conducted in offline mode i.e, pen and paper-based mode.
Who will conduct NEET?
National Testing Agency has been entrusted with the responsibility to conduct NEET.
nta neet 2020 official website, nta neet 2020 syllabus, nta neet 2020 syllabus pdf, nta neet 2020 latest news, nta neet 2020 brochure pdf, nta neet 2020 application form, nta neet syllabus, neet by nta.