CG B.Sc Nursing 2021 Application Form will be soon released. Chhattisgarh B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam is conducted by Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board. This entrance exam conducted at the state level at once in a year. This exam offers admission into 4 years B.Sc Nursing programme in private as well as government institutions located in Raipur. Interested candidate can go through the following article for the detailed information regarding CG B.Sc Nursing exam.
CG B.Sc Nursing 2021 Important Dates
The detailed information regarding CG B.Sc Nursing exam is given in the table below.
|Online application starts||17 May 2021|
|Last date to submit the application form||31 May 2021|
|Application form Correction||23 – 30 June 2021|
|Application form re-opened||23 – 30 June 2021|
|Admit card availability||May-June 2021|
|Exam date||21 June 2021|
|Result Declaration||July 2021|
|Commencement of Counselling Session||First week of September 2021|
These are the official announce dates of CG B.Sc Nursing exam. Candidate can keep visiting this page for the latest updates.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about CG B.Sc Nursing 2021: Application Form, Eligibility Criteria - Admissions
CG B.Sc Nursing 2021 Application Form
The detailed information regarding CG B.Sc Nursing Application form is given below.
- The application form will be available in online mode.
- Candidates can fill the application form from the official website.
- The applicant has to fill the complete application because the incomplete filled form will be rejected by the conducting body.
- Candidates can make the corrections in the application form if needed.
- Multiple forms of a single candidate will be rejected by the authorities.
- Candidates may keep a copy of filled application form till the complete admission procedure.
CG B.Sc Nursing 2021 Application Fee
The detailed information regarding CG B.Sc Nursing Application fee is given below.
Mode of Payment: Candidate has to pay their fee through online mode via:
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Net banking
NOTE: Click here to fill the CG B.Sc Nursing Application Form.
How to apply for CG B.Sc Nursing?
The procedure for filling the application form of CG B.Sc Nursing is given below.
- Step 1 – Visit the official website.
- Step 2 – Click on the link ‘CG B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Application Form’.
- Step 3 – Now fill basic details like name, email ID and register yourself.
- Step 4 – In the next step, log in using user id and password.
- Step 5- Fill details like address, personal details, education, course, exam city and etc.
- Step 6 – Fill details carefully and then click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Step 7 – After that upload, your passport size scanned photograph, signature, and thumb impression in prescribed format. Images size should be less than 40 to 60 KB and must be in JPEG file format.
- Step 8 – Now candidates have to pay the application fee in the next step.
- Step 9 – Candidates can pay their application fee through debit card/ credit card etc.
- Step 10 – After submission of the application, form candidates can download the same.
- Step 11 – Do not forget to take a printout of filled application form.
CG B.Sc Nursing 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The vital information regarding CG B.Sc Nursing Eligibility Criteria are given below.
- Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian Citizen and should belong to the Chhattisgarh state.
- Age Criteria: The lower age limit should be 17 years as on 31 December 2020. There is no upper age limit.
- Education Qualification: Applicants must pass 10+2 from a recognized board or from Chhattisgarh board.
- Gender: Only female candidates can apply for this exam. Other applicants (Male/Transgender/Non-domicile) can only apply under management quota seats.
- Marks Required: The minimum marks to be obtained in the qualifying exam are 40% aggregate.
- Mandatory Subjects: The qualifying exam must be passed with subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Zoology and English as compulsory subjects.
CG B.Sc Nursing 2021 Admit Card
The detailed information regarding CG B.Sc Admit card is given below.
- Admit card will be released in May-June 2021.
- The authority will release the admit card in online mode.
- Candidates will be able to download the admit card from the official website.
- No separate admit card is sent to the applicants individually.
- Admit card can be downloaded by entering the Registration ID/Registration number.
- Candidate have to carry admit card on the examination hall. No student will allow to sit in the exam without admit card.
How to Download CG B.Sc Nursing 2021 Admit Card?
The steps to download the CG B.Sc Nursing 2021 Admit card are given below:
- Visit the official website of CPEB.
- Click on the link of CG B.Sc Nursing Admit Card.
- Enter the registration number and password.
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Then, candidates may download the admit card and take a printout for the exam.
Details Mentioned on the Admit Card
The details mentioned on the CG BSc Nursing 2021 Admit Card are given below:
- Exam Date
- Exam Time
- Exam Venue
- Candidates Information
- Other Basic instruction
The list of exam centres with their code is mentioned below:
|Name of Exam Centres||Code|
CG B.Sc Nursing 2021 Exam Pattern
The detailed information regarding CG B.Sc Nursing Exam Pattern is given below.
|Types of Question||Multiple-choice question (MCQ)|
|Total Question||100 Questions|
|Total Marks||100 Marks|
|Marking Scheme||1 Mark will be awarded for each correct answer|
|Negative marking||No marks will be deducted for the incorrect response|
|Subject||Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Zoology|
This the latest updated exam pattern of the official website.
CG B.Sc Nursing 2021 Syllabus
The subject wise CG B.Sc Nursing syllabus is given below.
- Work energy and power
- Potential energy
- Kinematics energy
- Rigid body
- Moment of inertia
- The universal law of gravitational
- Escape velocity
- Periodic motion
- Simple harmonic motion
- The velocity of light and Doppler’s effect in light
- Total internal reflection
- Bar magnets
- Lines of force
- Dielectric constant
- Dipole field
- Measurement of voltage and current
- Moving galvanometer
- Structure of matter
- Chemical bond
- Nuclear chemistry
- Chemical equilibrium
- Thermochemistry and thermodynamics
- Chemical kinematic
- Surface chemistry
- Chemical periodicity
- Comparative study of elements
- Transition metals
- Chemical analysis
- Chemical properties
- Polymers classifications
- Botany: Structure organization of cells, models laws and inheritance, monohybrid and dihydric cross, tissue and tissue system, uptake of minerals transport of water arid solutes, transpiration photosynthesis and respiration importance, mode of action and importance, ecosystem structures and functions, the role of plants in humans welfare, coal and petroleum, biotechnology.
- Zoology: Female reproductive cycles in mammals, type of eggs, fertilization, cleavage, chromosomes, type of chromosomes, blood group and their significance, blood banks, human populations, bionomical and trinomial nomenclature, classifications of different animal, economic zoology, sericulture, apiculture, communicable decease, smoking, alcoholism, wildlife conservation.
CG BSc Nursing 2021 Answer Key
The details regarding the CG BSc Nursing 2021 are given below:
- The answer key will be released after the commencement of the exam.
- The authority will release the answer key in online mode.
- Candidates will be able to download the answer key from the official website.
- The answer key includes all the correct answers of questions from CG BSc Nursing 2020 exam.
- Candidates can easily evaluate their performance in the exam using the answer key.
CG B.Sc Nursing 2021 Result
The detailed information regarding CG B.Sc Nursing Result is given below.
- The result will be released in July 2021.
- Scorecard will be declared through the online mode.
- Candidates will be able to check the result from the official website.
- The result will contain the score obtained by the candidates for the entrance examination.
- Candidates have to enter their Roll Number and the date of birth to check the result.
CG B.Sc Nursing 2021 Counselling
The vital information regarding CG B.Sc Nursing Counselling is given below.
- Admissions will be done through counselling.
- The counselling process will begin after the declaration of result.
- Counselling will be held on the basis of merit drawn on the basis of the candidate’s score in the entrance exam.
- At the time of counselling, students have to verify all the important documents/certificates.
- Candidates who will get the seats have to report the allotted college for admission.
Documents Required for CG BSc Nursing 2021
List of Required Documents for Nursing Admission Counselling is given below:
- CG B.Sc Nursing 2021 Scorecard
- CG B.Sc Nursing 2021 Admit card
- 10th and 12th level certificates and Mark sheets
- Category certificate
- Caste certificate
- Residence certificate, etc.
CG B.Sc Nursing 2021 Highlights
The detailed information regarding the CG B.Sc Nursing exam is given below
|Exam Name||CG B.Sc Nursing 2021|
|Full Name||Chhattisgarh B.Sc Nursing 2021|
For more information regarding LHMC B.Sc Nursing.
For how many marks does CG B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020 will be conducted?
The CG B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020 will be evaluated for 100 Marks.
What is the duration of the CG B.Sc Nursing Exam 2020?
The entire CG B.Sc Nursing Exam is for 2 hours.
When CG BSC Nursing Exam Held?
This exam will held on 21st June 2020.
cg b.sc nursing result 2019, cg bsc nursing admit card 2019, cg bsc nursing 2018, cg bsc nursing result 2018, cg vyapam bsc nursing result 2018, cg bsc nursing counselling 2018, bsc nursing form last date, cg bsc nursing counselling date 2018.