CG B.Sc Nursing 2019: Result & Final Answer key has been released. CG Vyapam is known as Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board which is situated in Raipur commences entrance examination such as CG B.Sc Nursing 2019-20. The aim of the examination is to select the brilliant for the eventful course such as 4 years B.Sc Nursing programme. This examination basically is a state level programme. Those who pass the examination will get admission to the private as well as government institutions located in Raipur. The examination is highly awaited because it appears once a year.
- CG B.Sc Nursing 2019 Result has been released on 27 July 2019. Click Here > Result
- CG B.Sc Nursing 2019 Final Answer key has been released on 27th July 2019.
CG B.Sc Nursing 2019 Important Dates
|Online application starts||09 April 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form||12 May 2019 (11:59 AM)|
|Admit card availability||08 June 2019|
|Exam date||16 June 2019 (10:00 AM to 12:15 PM)|
|Result Declaration||27 July 2019|
|Commencement of Counselling Session||First week of September 2019|
CG B.Sc Nursing 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The qualification criteria for the nursing entrance examination for Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board is given below:
- Candidates must be an Indian Citizen
- Candidate should belong to the Chhattisgarh state.
- Minimum: Candidate should complete 17 years as on 31 December 2019.
- Maximum: No maximum age limit. But for General Nursing and for Midwives it is 35 years.
- Applicants must pass 10+2 from a recognized board or from Chhattisgarh board.
- Only female candidates can apply for this exam.
- Other applicants (Male/Transgender/Non-domicile) can only apply under management quota seats.
- The minimum marks to be obtained in the qualifying exam are 40% aggregate.
- The qualifying exam must be passed with subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Zoology and English as compulsory subjects.
CG B.Sc Nursing 2019 Application Form
The application form will be available from 28 March 2019 after the board will release the notification. Candidates are advised to learn the procedure to fill out the application to avoid the mistakes. First, candidates can visit the official website & fill out the application form through the online mode. You have to enter the required/asked information in the CG B.Sc Nursing 2019 Online Form.
- The application fee for General category is Rs. 200/-.
- For OBC applicants, the application fee is Rs. 150/-.
- For SC/ST/PWD applicants, the fee is Rs. 100/-.
- Application fee can be paid through the debit card (ATM card), credit card and Internet banking.
CG B.Sc Nursing 2019 Admit card can be downloaded by entering the Registration ID/Registration number. Admit card was available on 10 May 2019 on the official website. No separate admit card is sent to the applicants individually. Candidates must safe their admit card till the admission process gets over.
Candidates can attempt the multiple choice question (MCQ) within the specified time. The question will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Zoology subjects. Paper-pen based exam will schedule at the various exam centre. The total number of marks will be 100. Each correct answer will carry 1 mark. There will be no negative marking in the exam.
Syllabus for CG B.Sc Nursing Admission 2019
Candidates who are going to appear in B.Sc Nursing entrance exam 2019 must know about the syllabus of the exam. They should know about the topics of the subjects which will come in the entrance exam.
|Name of Exam Centres||Code|
Result for CG B.Sc Nursing Entrance Examination
CG B.Sc Nursing Exam 2019 CG Vyapam has announced the result through the online mode on the official website. Candidates can download the result from the site. The result will contain the score obtained by the candidates for the entrance examination. To download the result, candidates must enter their Roll Number and the date of birth.
Chhattisgarh Nursing Admission Counselling
Admissions will be done through counselling. Counselling will be held on the basis of merit drawn on the basis of the candidate’s score in the entrance exam. At the time of counselling, students have to verify all the important documents/certificates. Candidates who will get the seats have to report the allotted college for admission.
List of Required Documents for Nursing Admission Counselling:
Official website: http://cgvyapam.choice.gov.in/
Stay CG BSc Nursing 2019 Exam Here.
For more information regarding LHMC B.Sc Nursing 2019.
cg b.sc nursing result 2018, cg bsc nursing admit card 2018, cg bsc nursing 2018, cg bsc nursing result 2018, cg vyapam bsc nursing result 2018, cg bsc nursing counselling 2018, bsc nursing form last date, cg bsc nursing counselling date 2018.