CG M.Sc Nursing 2020 Application form will be released on 21 April 2020. CG M.Sc Nursing 2020 is also known as CG Pre M.Sc Nursing 2020. This exam is conducted by Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board at the state level once in a year. CG Pre M.Sc Nursing 2020 offer admission into the first year of the M.Sc. Nursing courses in different universities and colleges located in Chhattisgarh. Interested candidate can go through the following article for the detailed information regarding CG M.Sc Nursing exam.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- GNIOT group of Institutes Admissions 2020 Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Application form will be released on 21 April 2020 and will end on 17 May 2020.
- Exam will be conducted on 28 June 2020.
CG M.Sc Nursing 2020 Important Dates
Candidates should be aware of the important dates of each event.
|Application Form available||21 April 2020|
|Last date of Application Form||17 May 2020|
|Admit Card released||Second week of June 2020|
|Entrance Exam date||28 June 2020|
|Answer Key||First week of July 2020|
|Declaration of Result||Fourth week of July 2020|
|Counselling starts||July 2020|
These are the announced dates of CG M.Sc Nursing. Candidate can keep visiting this page for the latest updates as notifies by the officials.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about CG M.Sc Nursing 2020: Application Form(21 April), Eligibility - Admissions
CG M.Sc Nursing 2020 Notification
Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Raipur has released the press notification of CG M.Sc Nursing dates. Refer to the following article.
NOTE: Click here to view and download the CG M.Sc Nursing Exam Dates.
CG M.Sc Nursing 2020 Application Form
The detailed information regarding CG Nursing Application form is given below.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
GNIOT Greater Noida
UPES Management Entrance Test
GD Goenka DAT
Manav Rachna University
Lovely Professional University
UPES Design Aptitude Test
- The application form will be released on 21 April 2020.
- The last week of filling the form is 17 May 2020.
- The application form will be made available on the official website through online mode.
- The board does not accept the application form through offline mode.
- Candidates must ensure that they are eligible to apply for this before filling the application form.
- The application form must be filled by the candidates before or on its last date.
The category wise CG M.Sc Nursing Application fee is given below.
Mode of Payment: Candidate has to pay their fee through online mode by credit card, debit card or net banking.
CG M.Sc Nursing 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The detailed information regarding CG M.Sc Nursing Eligibility criteria is given below.
- Nationality: Applicant should be a Native of Chhattisgarh State.
- Domicile: Candidate must be a permanent resident of Chhattisgarh.
- Age Limit: Candidates should be 17 years before applying for the exam.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should also be passed out B.Sc Nursing along with 10+2 examination (or its equivalent examination) from any recognized university/institute/board.
- Appearing Candidate: Applicants those are waiting for result can also apply for this exam.
CG M.Sc Nursing 2020 Admit Card
The detailed information regarding CG M.Sc Nursing Admit card is given below.
- The admit card will be released in the second week of June 2020.
- It is compulsory to bring admit card on the day of examination for each candidate who will participate in the entrance exam.
- Along with CG M.Sc, Nursing Entrance Exam admit card applicants will also carry with them anyone original photo ID proof of voter ID/driving license/PAN card etc.
- No candidate will allow to sit in the examination without hall ticket.
CG M.Sc Nursing 2020 Exam Pattern
The detailed information regarding CG M.Sc Nursing Exam Pattern is given below.
|Number of questions||100 questions|
|Types of question||Multiple Choice Question|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark will be an award for each correct answer|
|Negative Marking||No marks will be deducted for incorrect attempt|
|Total marks||100 marks|
These are the latest updated exam pattern of CG M.Sc Nursing.
CG M.Sc Nursing 2020 Syllabus
The important topics to be cover for the preparation CG M.Sc Nursing is given below.
|Nursing foundation||Health and Wellness, Nursing as a profession, Hospital admission and discharge, Care of equipment ad linen, Patient with fluid Imbalance.|
|Anatomy and Physiology||Skeletal System bone, Muscular system, Cardio-Vascular System, Excretory System, Nervous System, Reproductive system, Endocrine system|
|Microbiology||Immunization Schedule, Sterilization and Disinfection, Bio-Safety and Waste Management, Classification of micro-organism, Source of infection, Immunity|
|Nursing Management||Introduction to management and administration in Nursing, Definition, Nature and Philosophy in Management, Indian Nursing council, Professional Advancement, Professional ethics code of ethics|
|Communication and Educational technology||Communication process, Interpersonal definition and types, Education and communication for health, Method and media for Communication health message, Health education with individual.|
NOTE: Click here to view and download Syllabus of CG M.Sc entrance exam.
CG M.Sc Nursing 2020 Answer Key
The detailed information regarding CG M.Sc Nursing Answer key is given below.
- The official answer key will be released in the first week of July 2020.
- Candidate can check the answer key through online mode on the official website.
- Aspirants can check the answer by using their application number and date of birth.
CG M.Sc Nursing 2020 Result
The detailed information regarding CG M.Sc Nursing Result is given below.
- The result will be declared in the fourth week of July 2020.
- The scorecard will be released through online mode on the official website.
- Candidate can check their result by entering application number and date of birth.
- Aspirants have to take a printout of the result for further use.
- No candidate will receive their scorecard through offline mode.
CG M.Sc Nursing 2020 Counselling
The vital information regarding CG M.Sc Nursing counselling is given below.
- The counselling round will start in July 2020.
- Shortlisted candidate will be called for the counselling process.
- Seats will be allotted to each participant through counselling based on M.Sc Nursing exam.
- In CG MSc Nursing Counselling candidates should carry their all original documents and one set of photocopy them.
- Domicile certificate of Chhattisgarh State.
- Caste Certificate (if needed).
- 10th and 12th mark sheet.
- CG Post Basic Nursing 2020 scores.
- Graduation marks certificate.
- Physically Handicapped (if needed).
M.Sc. Nursing Employment Areas
- Content Writing (Medical)
- Healthcare Centres
- Medical Colleges & Universities
- Medicine Industry
- Military Hospitals
- Nursing Homes
M.Sc. Nursing Job Types
- Assistant Nursing Superintendent
- Clinical Instructor
- Medical Advisor
- Nursing Executive
- Nursing In-charge
CG M.Sc Nursing 2020 Highlights
The detailed information regarding CG M.Sc Nursing exam is given below.
|Exam Name||CG M.Sc. Nursing|
|Full-Form||Chhattishgarh M.Sc. Nursing|
|Conducting Body||Chhattisgarh professional examination board|
|Exam Types||PG Level|
|Helpline||Tel: 0771-2972782Email:- [email protected]|
Stay connected to entrancezone for latest updates CG M.Sc Nursing 2020.
Who is the conducting body of CG M.Sc Nursing Exam?
Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB) is the conducting body of the CG M.Sc Nursing Exam.
What is the official website of CG M.Sc Nursing?
The official website of CG M.Sc Nursing is https://vyapam.cgstate.gov.in/
In which mode the exam will be conducted?
The exam will be conducted through offline mode(PBT).
At which level does this CG M.Sc Nursing exam is conducted?
At the state level, CG M.Sc Nursing exam is conducted
cg msc nursing entrance exam 2020, cg msc nursing counselling 2020, list of govt nursing colleges in chhattisgarh, msc nursing entrance exam 2020 in chhattisgarh, msc nursing result 2020 cg, cg vyapam msc nursing result 2020, cg msc nursing admit card 2020.