CG M.Sc Nursing 2021 exam dates will be soon announced. CG Pre M.Sc Nursing exam is conducted by Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board at the state level once in a year. The candidates are offered admission into the first year of the M.Sc. Nursing courses in different universities and colleges located in Chhattisgarh state on qualifying this exam. Candidates who want to get admission have to clear the exam. The exam will be conducted in offline mode. Interested candidate can go through the following article for detailed information regarding CG M.Sc Nursing exam like eligibility, exam dates, exam pattern, syllabus etc.
CG M.Sc Nursing 2021 status
|Exam Notification||Yet to Announce|
CG M.Sc Nursing 2021 Important Dates
Candidates should be aware of the important dates of each event.
|Application Form available||May 2021|
|Last date of Application Form||June 2021|
|Admit Card released||July 2021|
|Entrance Exam date||July 2021|
|Answer Key||July 2021|
|Declaration of Result||July 2021|
|Counselling starts||July 2021|
These are the announced dates of CG M.Sc Nursing. Candidate can keep visiting this page for the latest updates as notifies by the officials.
CG M.Sc Nursing 2021 Application Form
The detailed information regarding CG Nursing Application form is given below.
- The authority has released the application form in online mode.
- Candidates can fill the application form through the official website.
- The board does not accept the application form through offline mode.
- Candidates must ensure that they are eligible to apply for this before filling the application form.
- The application form must be filled by the candidates before or on its last date.
CG M.Sc Nursing 2021 Application Fee
The category wise CG M.Sc Nursing Application fee is given below.
- Mode of Payment: Candidate has to pay their fee through online mode via
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Net banking
NOTE: The application fee once paid would not be refunded under any circumstances.
How to apply for CG MSc Nursing 2021 Exam?
The procedure to apply for the CG MSc Nursing 2021 exam is given below:
- Visit the official website i.e vyapam.cgstate.gov.in.
- Click on the examination and select entrance as an option.
- Then, select the exam name MSCN20.
- Now candidates have to click on “Online application form – MSCN21”.
- Now, candidates have to upload the domicile certificate.
- After that, candidates have to upload the image of the signature and recent photograph.
- Next, candidates have to fill the application form with the asked details and preference of exam centre.
- At last, candidates may pay the application fee and make the submission of the application form.
CG M.Sc Nursing 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The detailed information regarding CG M.Sc Nursing Eligibility criteria is given below.
- Nationality: The applicant should be a Native of Chhattisgarh State.
- Domicile: The candidate must be a permanent resident of Chhattisgarh.
- Age Limit: Candidates should be 17 years before applying for the exam.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should also be passed out B.Sc Nursing along with 10+2 examination (or its equivalent examination) from any recognized university/institute/board.
- Appearing Candidate: Applicants who are waiting for the result can also apply for this exam.
CG M.Sc Nursing 2021 Exam Pattern
The detailed information regarding CG M.Sc Nursing Exam Pattern is given below.
|Number of questions||100 questions|
|Types of question||Multiple Choice Question|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark will be an award for each correct answer|
|Negative Marking||No marks will be deducted for an incorrect answer|
|Total marks||100 marks|
These are the latest updated exam pattern of CG M.Sc Nursing.
CG M.Sc Nursing 2021 Syllabus
The important topics to be cover for the preparation CG M.Sc Nursing is given below.
|Nursing foundation||Health and Wellness, Nursing as a profession, Hospital admission and discharge, Care of equipment ad linen, Patient with fluid Imbalance.|
|Anatomy and Physiology||Skeletal System bone, Muscular system, Cardio-Vascular System, Excretory System, Nervous System, Reproductive system, Endocrine system|
|Microbiology||Immunization Schedule, Sterilization and Disinfection, Bio-Safety and Waste Management, Classification of micro-organism, Source of infection, Immunity|
|Nursing Management||Introduction to management and administration in Nursing, Definition, Nature and Philosophy in Management, Indian Nursing council, Professional Advancement, Professional ethics code of ethics|
|Communication and Educational technology||Communication process, Interpersonal definition and types, Education and communication for health, Method and media for Communication health message, Health education with the individual.|
CG M.Sc Nursing 2021 Admit Card
The detailed information regarding CG M.Sc Nursing Admit card is given below.
- The admit card will release in online mode by the authority.
- Candidates will be able to download the admit card from the official website.
- It is compulsory to bring admit card on the day of the examination for each candidate who will participate in the entrance exam.
- Along with CG M.Sc, Nursing Entrance Exam admit card applicants will also carry with them anyone original photo ID proof of voter ID/driving license/PAN card etc.
- No candidate will be allowed to sit in the examination without hall ticket.
CG M.Sc Nursing 2021 Answer Key
The detailed information regarding CG M.Sc Nursing Answer key is given below.
- The authority will release the answer key in online mode.
- Candidate can check the answer key through the official website.
- Aspirants can check the answer by using their application number and date of birth.
- With the help of the answer key, candidates can evaluate the performance of the exam.
CG M.Sc Nursing 2021 Result
The detailed information regarding CG M.Sc Nursing Result is given below.
- The scorecard will be released online mode on the official website.
- Candidate can check their result by entering the application number and date of birth.
- Aspirants have to take a printout of the result for further use.
- No candidate will receive their scorecard through offline mode.
CG M.Sc Nursing 2021 Counselling
The vital information regarding CG M.Sc Nursing counselling is given below.
- A shortlisted candidate will be called for the counselling process.
- Seats will be allotted to each participant through counselling based on M.Sc Nursing exam.
- In CG MSc Nursing Counselling candidates should carry their all original documents and one set of photocopy them.
- Domicile certificate of Chhattisgarh State.
- Caste Certificate (if needed).
- 10th and 12th mark sheet.
- CG Post Basic Nursing 2020 scores.
- Graduation marks certificate.
- Physically Handicapped (if needed).
M.Sc. Nursing Employment Areas
- Content Writing (Medical)
- Healthcare Centres
- Medical Colleges & Universities
- Medicine Industry
- Military Hospitals
- Nursing Homes
M.Sc. Nursing Job Types
- Assistant Nursing Superintendent
- Clinical Instructor
- Medical Advisor
- Nursing Executive
- Nursing In-charge
CG M.Sc Nursing 2021 Highlights
The detailed information regarding CG M.Sc Nursing exam is given below.
|Exam Name||CG M.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam 2021|
|Full-Form||Chhattishgarh M.Sc. Nursing|
|Conducting Body||Chhattisgarh professional examination board|
|Exam Types||PG Level|
Who is the conducting body of CG M.Sc Nursing Exam?
Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB) is the conducting body of the CG M.Sc Nursing Exam.
What is the official website of CG M.Sc Nursing?
The official website of CG M.Sc Nursing is https://vyapam.cgstate.gov.in/
In which mode the exam will be conducted?
The exam will be conducted through offline mode(PBT).
At which level does this CG M.Sc Nursing exam is conducted?
At the state level, CG M.Sc Nursing exam is conducted
cg msc nursing entrance exam 2020, cg msc nursing counselling 2020, list of govt nursing colleges in chhattisgarh, msc nursing entrance exam 2020 in chhattisgarh, msc nursing result 2020 cg, cg vyapam msc nursing result 2020, cg msc nursing admit card 2020.