LHMC BSc Nursing 2020 is also known as Lady Hardinge Medical College BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020. This exam is conducted by Lady Hardinge Medical College, Delhi at the state level once in a year. This entrance exam offers admission into B.Sc (Hons.) nursing program for female candidate. Interested aspirants can go through the following article for the detailed information regarding LHMC BSc Nursing exam.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- GNIOT group of Institutes Admissions 2020 Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
LHMC BSc Nursing Important Dates 2020
The important dates of LHMC BSc Nursing exam is given below.
|Release of Application Form||Last week of May 2020|
|Last date for submitting the application form||First week of June 2020|
|Release of admit card||Third week of June 2020|
|Date of entrance examination||Last week of June 2020|
|Announcement of result||First week of July 2020|
|Date of first counselling||Third week of July 2020|
|Start of the new academic session||Third week of July 2020|
|Closure of all admission||Second week of August 2020|
These are the tentative dates based on the previous year examination. Candidate can keep visiting this page for the latest updates as notifies by the conducting body.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about LHMC BSc Nursing 2020: Application Form, Eligibility Criteria - Admissions
LHMC BSc Nursing 2020 Application form
The detailed information regarding LHMC BSc Nursing Application form is given below.
- The application form will be released in the last week of May 2020.
- The last date of filling the form is the first week of June 2020.
- Registration form will be released on the official website through online mode.
- Aspirants have to fill their application form through offline mode.
- Candidate have to fill the form carefully because conducting body does not provide any correction window.
- Multiple forms of a single candidate will be rejected by the officials.
The vital information regarding LHMC BSc Application fee is given below.
- No refund of application fee will be entertained by the officials in any circumstances.
- Mode of Payment: Applicant has to pay their fee through DD (Demand Draft) or bank cheque.
LHMC BSc Nursing 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must read the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. The vital information regarding LHMC BSc Nursing Eligibility Criteria is given below.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
Lovely Professional University
Manav Rachna University
GD Goenka DAT
UPES Management Entrance Test
GNIOT Greater Noida
UPES Design Aptitude Test
- Gender: Only female candidates can apply.
- Age Limit: Candidate must be Minimum 17 years of age (as on 31 December 2020).
- Physical fitness: Candidate must be physically fit.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have secure 45% or above in senior school certificate examination/Indian School Certificate Examination (10+2) or any examination recognized as equivalent.
- Appearing Candidate: Students who are awaiting results or appeared in +2/SSC or equivalent examination in this year may also apply.
- Mandatory Subject: Students must have English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology subjects in 10+2 level.
LHMC BSc Nursing 2020 Exam Pattern
The detailed information regarding LHMC BSc Nursing Exam Pattern is given below.
|Exam Mode||Offline mode(PBT)|
|Type of questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Medium of Paper||English only|
|No. of section||4|
|Standard of the question paper||12th standard Physics, English, Chemistry, Biology and General Knowledge|
LHMC BSc Nursing 2020 Admit card
The vital information regarding LHMC BSc Nursing Admit card is given below.
- Admit Card will release in the third week of June 2020.
- All the registered candidates will receive the hall ticket by post before the entrance examination.
- It is an important document which is required at the time of examination.
- No entry will be given to the candidates without the admit card.
LHMC BSc Nursing 2020 Result
The complete important details of LHMC BSc Nursing Result is given below.
- The merit list for the Lady Hardinge Medical College BSc Nursing entrance exam will be published on the official website as well as on the notice board of the College.
- Each candidate needs to see the result personally; no telephonic information or any official correspondence will be provided in this regard.
- Authorities will be releasing the waiting list according to the vacancy of the seats.
LHMC BSc Nursing 2020 Counselling
The important points regarding LHMC BSc Nursing Counselling is given below.
- The counselling round will be conducted in the third week of July 2020.
- Shortlisted candidate will be called for counselling round.
- At the time of counselling, the candidate has to bring all the original documents along with the photocopies for the same.
Documents required during the Application Process
The documents required during the application form is given below.
- 10th class mark sheet (Age verification).
- 12th class mark sheet (Marks verification).
- Certificate from the Principal of the previous school attended.
- Approval Letter of authority from parent or guardian representing their interest to join the programme
- Letter of authority from parent declaring the name of a local guardian with a valid address and registered phone Number
- Reservation candidates(Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)/OBC): Genuine caste certificate from a Divisional Magistrate, if relevant; self-addressed envelope amounting of Rs.25/- stamp attached
- Approval card with the address of the applicant and Rs.10/- stamp attached
- Lawful document in case of a widow or Divorcee (Attested copy)
- Character certificate from the principal of the last school that the candidate has attended.
- Passport-sized photograph attested by the gazetted officer or the principal of the school.
LHMC B.Sc Nursing Seat Matrix 2020
The number of admissions totally depends on the number of seats. Seats as per last year are given below :
- Number of Sanctioned seats – 50
- Seats for J&K under Supernumerary Quota – 3
- Seats for EWS category – 12
LHMC B.Sc Nursing Reservation 2020
Reservation for the different categories is given below as per last year.
|EWS category candidates||10%|
LHMC BSc Nursing 2020 Highlights
|Name of Exam||LHMC BSc Nursing|
|College Name||Lady Hardinge Medical College|
|Website of Lady Hardinge Medical College||www.lhmc-hosp.gov.in|
For more information regarding CG M.Sc Nursing 2020.
Is Lady Hardinge College only for girls?
Lady Hardinge Medical College is only open for admission to female medical students. It has 200 seats and all are reserved for females. ... Lady Hardinge Medical College is only open for admission to female medical students. It has 200 seats and all are reserved for females.
How many seats are there in Lady Hardinge Medical College?
200 seats are there in Lady Hardinge Medical College.
Is Lady Hardinge a medical college government?
All the courses are recognized by Medical Council of India. Lady Hardinge Medical College is a Government-funded Medical College for Women, established in the year 1916. It located in New Delhi, India and is affiliated to University of Delhi.
www.lhmc.in bsc nursing 2020, lady hardinge medical college bsc nursing application form 2020, bsc nursing application form 2020 government college, aiims bsc nursing, lhmc bsc nursing result 2020.