Lady Hardinge Medical College BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2019: Lady Hardinge Medical College (LHMC)and Associated Hospital, New Delhi, will release notification for admission to B.Sc. (Hons), Nursing Course in May 2019. Aspirant will have to register for the entrance exam and qualify it in order to secure admission into the mentioned course. All the significant details regarding the Lady Hardinge Medical College BSc Nursing admission 2019 details will be available in this article. LHMC BSc Nursing Form 2019, Date, Eligibility criteria.
Upcoming Application Form
- Shiv Nadar University Admission Open Apply Now
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
LHMC BSc Nursing Entrance Exam Important Dates 2019
In the table given below are the important dates and deadlines for the LHMC BSc Nursing entrance exam. Candidates are required to abide by the schedule
|Release of BSC Nursing 2019 Application Form||Third week of May 2019|
|Last date for submitting the application form||Last week of May 2019|
|Release of admit card||Third week of June 2019|
|Date of entrance examination||First week of July 2019|
|Announcement of result||Second week of July 2019|
|Date of first counselling||Third week of July 2019|
|Start of the new academic session||Third week of July 2019|
|Closure of all admission||Second week of August 2019|
LHMC BSc Nursing 2019 Highlights
|College Name||Lady Hardinge Medical College|
|Mode of Application||Online mode|
|Mode of Exam||Offline mode (Pen and Paper based)|
|Website of Lady Hardinge Medical College||www.lhmc-hosp.gov.in|
LHMC BSc Nursing 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must read the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. If any criterion is not fulfilled by the concerned candidate then the application will be automatically rejected.
Gender: Only female candidates can apply for BSc Nursing at Lady Hardinge Medical College.
- The Candidates should have scored 45% or more marks in senior school certificate examination or Indian School Certificate Examination (10+2) or any examination recognized as equivalent.
- Candidate of reservation category should have a minimum aggregate of 40% or more marks.
- Students must be passed in English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology separately.
- Students who are awaiting results or appeared in +2/SSC or equivalent examination in this year may also apply.
- Working information about Hindi is necessary.
Age Limit: Candidate must be Minimum 17 years of age (as on 31st December 2019)
Physical fitness: Candidate must be physically fit.
LHMC BSc Nursing Entrance Exam Application form
Candidates can fill the application form in offline mode and online mode as well
- Application form can be obtained by post or in person as well.
- Candidate will have to attest 10th class mark sheet for age verification and 12th class mark sheet as well.
- This shall be sent along with a demand draft or banker’s cheque of Rs 250/- as application fee payable at New Delhi, favoring the Director, LHMC and Allied Hospitals, New Delhi.
- Candidates can go to the official website and download the application form
- Candidate can then submit it with the demand draft or banker’s cheque
Documents required during the Application Process
- 10th class mark sheet ( age verification).
- 12th class mark sheet ( marks verification).
- Certificate from the Principal of the previous School attended
- Approval Letter of authority from parent or Guardian representing their interest to join the programme
- Letter of authority from parent declaring the name of a local guardian with a valid address and registered phone Number
- Reservation candidates(Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)/OBC): Genuine caste certificate from a Divisional Magistrate, if relevant; self-addressed envelope amounting of Rs.25/- stamp attached
- Approval card with the address of the applicant and Rs.10/- stamp attached
- Lawful document in case of a widow or Divorcee (Attested copy)
- Character certificate from the principal of the last school that the candidate has attended.
- Passport sized photograph attested by the gazetted officer or the principal of the school.
- Candidate will have to pay a sum of Rs. 250/-
- Payment can be paid either by DD ( demand draft) or bank cheque.
LHMC BSc Nursing Entrance Exam Pattern
- Duration of the exam: 2 hours
- Type of questions: objective questions( multiple choice questions)
- Medium of language: English only
- Standard of the question paper: 12th standard Physics, English, Chemistry, Biology and General Knowledge.
LHMC BSc Nursing 2019 Admit card
- Admit Card will release in June 2019 on the official website.
- All the registered candidates will receive the admit card by post before the entrance examination.
- It is an important document which is required at the time of examination.
- No entry will be given to the candidates without the admit card.
LHMC BSc Nursing 2019 Result
- The merit list for the Lady Hardinge Medical College BSc Nursing entrance exam will be published on the official website as well as on the notice board of the College.
- Each candidate needs to see the result personally; no telephonic information or any official correspondence will be provided in this regard.
- Authorities will be releasing the waiting list according to the vacancy of the seats.
www.lhmc.in bsc nursing 2018,, lady hardinge medical college bsc nursing application form 2018, bsc nursing application form 2018 government college, aiims bsc nursing, lhmc bsc nursing result 2018.