NEET 2023 Application form will be released in December 2022 by NTA. The Notification and exam dates are expected to be announced in December 2022. NEET or National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test is conducted to offer admissions in MBBS and BDS courses at the best colleges in India. National Eligibility cum Entrance Test is a gateway for admissions into medical and dental undergraduate courses offered by various government and private medical colleges of the country. The candidates must fill the form on or before the last date to avoid last-minute rush.
Admission Open 2023
- Top University & Colleges Official Links, Application & Scholarship Forms.
NEET 2023 Application Form Dates
The important dates for (NEET 2023) National Eligibility cum Entrance Test are released.
|Application form available||June 2023|
|Application Form last date||July 2023|
|Application form Reopen||July 2023|
|NEET 2023 Exam Date||01 August 2023|
NEET 2023 Application Form
The detailed information regarding NEET 2023 Application Form is given below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about NEET 2023 Application Form: Dates, Eligibility, How to Apply? - Admissions
- NEET 2023 Application form will available on the official website through online mode.
- Candidates must fill the form within a stipulated time period.
- No multiple forms should be submitted.
- Without the fee payment candidature will not be considered.
- Applicants must keep the printout of the filled form for any further reference.
NEET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the NEET Application form, candidates must check the eligibility criteria to check their eligibility for the NEET 2023 exam. The eligibility criteria details of NEET 2023 exam given below.
- All the candidates who are Indian, OCI, PIO, NRI, or belongs to other country is eligible for the NEET Exam.
- Age Limit:
- Candidate should be minimum 17 years old as of 31 March 2023.
- Upper Age Limit:
- General Candidates: Maximum 25 years.
- SC, ST, and OBC candidates: Maximum 30 years.
- Candidates must have passed class 12 or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English as their compulsory subjects.
- Minimum Marks (PCB stream):
- General Candidates: 50% minimum marks
- General PH Candidates: 45% minimum marks
- SC/ST & OBC Candidates: 40% minimum marks.
- Appearing Candidates:
- Candidates who are appearing in their Class 12 are also eligible to apply.
NEET 2023 Application Fees Payment
NEET 2023 application form fees for eligible candidates for different Category is given below:
|S. No.||Category||Application Fee|
|01||General Candidates||Rs. 1400/-|
|02||SC/ST Candidates||Rs. 750/-|
|03||Physically Handicapped Candidates||Rs. 750/-|
Note: Candidates need to pay the fees in Offline mode through E – Challan by paying in the Bank or Online mode by paying through Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card.
- E-Challan payment can be done by depositing fees in Syndicate Bank, ICICI Bank or HDFC Bank by taking a printout of the generated challan and deposit the fees in the bank.
NEET 2023 Application Correction Window
The detailed information regarding the NEET Application Correction Window is given below.
- The correction facility is available in online mode.
- For correction and edit details, the applicants need to visit the official website.
- Applicants need to login by filling their Registration number and password for NEET Online Correction.
NEET 2023 Application Form: MBBS Admission Form
Candidates can follow the below mentioned steps to fill the NEET 2023 Application Form.
- Candidates need to go to the official website of NEET 2023 and Click on “New Registration“.
- Read the Instructions Page carefully before moving to the next step.
- Finally, Click on the “Proceed to Apply Online NEET (UG) – 2023” button and submit the undertaking.
- Fill in the details on the registration page like Name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Address, Email Address and other important details.
- One Time Password will be sent to the registered mobile number.
- Candidates are advised to write the right OTP or else they will be not allowed to fill the form further.
Filling of Online Application Form:
- Personal Details: Fill in personal details like their Name, Temporary Address, Permanent Address, Father’s Name, Mother’s name, date of birth, nationality, state, city, gender, category, Aadhaar number.
Choose if you are the only child of their parents and their percentage of physical disability (if applicable). Candidate needs to select a Security Question and answer it. Also, a password has to be generated by the Candidate to log in.
- Contact Details: Fill house number, locality, village/town/city, state, district, pin code and landline details.
- Birth Place Information: Select whether the candidate was born in India or abroad and the applicant will have to also enter the address, state and district.
- Domicile of Candidates: Choose the state of domicile and fill in the house number, locality, village/town/city and district.
- Parents/Guardians Details: Fill the Information about the qualification, occupation and annual income of the Parents/ Guardians.
- Applicant’s Details: Name of the school from where the applicants passed Class 10 along with the address, and all the details.
- Qualifying Details: The name of the school from where the applicants passed Class 12 along with the address, and all the details.
- State Quota: Candidates have to select their residential state, state of domicile and state where they studied Class 12.
- The language of Examination: The candidate need to choose a language for the examination.
- Choice of Examination Centre: Select 3 choices of examination centre.
- Previous Year NEET Roll Number (If applicable).
Click on “No” for Dress Code and then go to the next page after filling in the captcha given.
Review and Submission:
- Candidates are advised to review the whole application Form before submission.
- The information marked in red colour should be checked properly before submission.
- Candidates will be required to Enter the OTP number which has been sent to the registered mobile number.
- Submit the application form to move on to the next step.
Uploading of Scanned Documents:
- Login using registration number and password.
- Upload the important documents such as Photograph, Signature, Right Hand Index Finger Impression.
- To upload a photograph, click on Browse – Select relevant image file from the browser and then click on the upload button.
- Similarly, for the sign, repeat the above process and do the same for uploading fingerprint too.
- Finally, Candidates can ensure that proper files are being uploaded when a preview of the documents will be shown while uploading.
Is Aadhaar mandatory for the application of the NEET 2020?
No, Aadhaar is not mandatory for the application of the NEET 2020. Candidates can use any Government identity proof such as passport, voter-ID, pan card, ration card, etc. and can also use qualifying examination admit card with photograph to fill the NEET 2020 application form.
Can Class 11th give NEET?
Yes, you can go for neet exam after repeating 11th class twice. Eligibility for neet exam to qualify 10+2 with a minimum percentage of 50% with subjects physics, chemistry and biology. And minimum age required is 17 years.
Is Class 12th marks important for NEET?
12th boards marks are not counted in calculating your NEET Score but they are needed to help you appear for the exam. NEET Score is the sole basis to help you fetch your MBBS seat. The class 12th Boards marks does not have any impact on the medical aspirant's position in the merit list of the medical colleges.
For more details, Candidates can visit the NEET 2020 application form official website: CLICK HERE
Stay Tuned for More Updates about NEET 2023 Application Form nta (MBBS & BDS admission)
after getting the neet results as qualified what should we do…….how to apply for counciling and how should we apply forprivate medical colleges
Can it be possible to reopen neet 2020 application form