NEET Application form will be reopening from 03 February 2020. From the year 2016 onward, All India Pre Medical Test (AIPMT) exam is replaced by NEET examination and now CBSE is replaced by NTA. NEET 2020 is the gateway to offer admissions to deserving applicants in MBBS and BDS courses at the best colleges in India. NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) is a gateway for admissions into medical and dental undergraduate courses offered by various government and private medical colleges of the country.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- GNIOT group of Institutes Admissions 2020 Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
After the release of official notice interested Applicants can apply for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET 2020). The application process for NEET 2020 will be closed on 31 December 2020.
NEET is considered the most important exam for those who aspired to pursue medical studies in the future. It is also considered a very tough exam. So the only way to succeed in this exam is to start the proper preparation as soon as possible.
NEET 2020 Important Dates by NTA:
The important dates for (NEET 2020) National Eligibility cum Entrance Test are released.
|Application form available||02 December 2019|
|Application Form last date||31 December 2019|
|Application form Reopen||03 February 2020 – 09 February 2020[till 11:50 PM]|
|NEET 2020 Exam Date||03 May 2020|
NEET 2020 Application form Reopen
The detailed information regarding reopening of NEET 2020 Application form is given below.
- Only those candidate are able to fill the form those have completed in Step 1 on the form.
- The NEET 2020 Application form will be open from 03 February 2020.
- Last date of fill the form is 09 February 2020 till 11:50 PM.
- The form will available on the official website through online mode.
Check here and download the official notification of NEET Application form reopening.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
NEET 2020 Application Form: MBBS Admission Form
The steps to fill the NEET 2020 Application Form is given below:
- Candidates need to go to the official website of NEET 2020 and Click on “New Registration“.
- Read the Instructions Page carefully before moving to the next step.
- Finally, Click on the “Proceed to Apply Online NEET (UG) – 2020” button and submit the undertaking.
- Fill in the details on registration page like Name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Address, Email Address and other important details.
- One Time Password will be sent to the registered mobile number.
- Candidates are advised to write the right OTP or else they will be not allowed to fill the form further.
Filling of Online Application Form:
- Personal Details: Fill in personal details like their Name, Temporary Address, Permanent Address, Father’s Name, Mother’s name, date of birth, nationality, state, city, gender, category, Aadhaar number.
Choose if you are the only child of their parents and their percentage of physical disability (if applicable). Candidate needs to select a Security Question and answer it. Also, a password has to be generated by the Candidate to log in.
- Contact Details: Fill house number, locality, village/town/city, state, district, pin code and landline details.
- Birth Place Information: Select whether the candidate was born in India or abroad and the applicant will have to also enter the address, state and district.
- Domicile of Candidates: Choose the state of domicile and fill in the house number, locality, village/town/city and district.
- Parents/Guardians Details: Fill the Information about the qualification, occupation and annual income of the Parents/ Guardians.
- Applicant’s Details: Name of the school from where the applicants passed Class 10 along with the address, and all the details.
- Qualifying Details: The name of the school from where the applicants passed Class 12 along with the address, and all the details.
- State Quota: Candidates have to select their residential state, state of domicile and state where they studied Class 12.
- The language of Examination: Candidate need to choose a language for the examination.
- Choice of Examination Centre: Select 3 choices of examination centre.
- Previous Year NEET Roll Number (If applicable).
Click on “No” for Dress Code and then go to the next page after filling in the captcha given.
Review and Submission:
- Candidates are advised to review the whole application Form before submission.
- The information marked in red colour should be checked properly before submission.
- Candidates will be required to Enter the OTP number which has been sent to the registered mobile number.
- Submit the application form to move on to the next step.
Uploading of Scanned Documents:
- Login using registration number and password.
- Upload the important documents such as Photograph, Signature, Right Hand Index Finger Impression.
- To upload a photograph, click on Browse – Select relevant image file from the browser and then click on the upload button.
- Similarly, for the sign, repeat the above process and do the same for uploading fingerprint too.
- Finally, Candidates can ensure that proper files are being uploaded when a preview of the documents will be shown while uploading.
NEET 2020 Application Fees Payment
NEET 2020 application form fees for eligible candidates for different Category is given below:
|S. No.||Category||Application Fee|
|01||General Candidates||Rs. 1400/-|
|02||SC/ST Candidates||Rs. 750/-|
|03||Physically Handicapped Candidates||Rs. 750/-|
Note: Candidates need to pay the fees in Offline mode through E – Challan by paying in the Bank or Online mode by paying through Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card.
- E-Challan payment can be done by depositing fees in Syndicate Bank, ICICI Bank or HDFC Bank by taking a printout of the generated challan and deposit the fees in the bank.
NEET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: Indian Citizen, NRIs, PIOs, OCIs and Foreign Nationals are eligible to appear for NEET 2020.
- Age Requirement: Minimum age limit for NEET 2020 is 17 years and maximum age limit is 30 years to be eligible for NEET 2020.
- Academic Qualification: Candidates must have English, Physics, Biology and chemistry in class 12th or equivalent examination. unreserved categories candidates must have 50% aggregate marks in class 12th while reserved category candidates are required to score at least 40% marks in class 12th for NEET registration.
For more details, Candidates can visit the NEET 2020 application form official website: CLICK HERE
Stay Tuned for More Updates about NEET 2020 Application Form nta (MBBS & BDS admission)