TS ICET 2020 Application Form has been released on 09 March 2020. TS ICET 2020 is also known as Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test 2020. This entrance exam is conducted by the Kakatiya University on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) at the state level once in a year. This exam offers admission into MBA and MCA Programs in the institutions and colleges in Telangana State. The aspiring candidates must read the below article for complete and detailed information related to TS ICET exam.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- GNIOT group of Institutes Admissions 2020 Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Application Form has been released on 09 March 2020.
- Exam will be conducted on 20-21 May 2020.
TS ICET 2020 Important Dates
The important dates of the TS ICET exam is given below.
|Issue of notification||06 March 2020|
|Starting of registration for online application form||09 March 2020|
|Last date of submission online application without late fee||30 April 2020|
|Last date to fill and submit the application fee (with late fee of Rs. 500/-)||06 May 2020|
|Last date to fill and submit the application fee (with late fee of Rs. 2,000/-)||11 May 2020|
|Last date to fill and submit the application fee (with late fee of Rs. 5,000/-)||16 May 2020|
|Availability of the admit card||14 May 2020|
|Date of exam||20-21 May 2020|
|Announcement of preliminary answer key||27 May 2020|
|Last date for submission the objections on preliminary key||01 June 2020|
|Announcement of final answer key||12 June 2020|
|Announcement of result||12 June 2020|
|Counselling starts from||June 2020|
These are the official announced dates of the TS ICET exam.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about TS ICET 2020: Application Form(09 March), Eligibility - Admissions
TS ICET 2020 Application Form
The detailed information regarding the TS ICET Application form is given below.
- The application form has been released on 09 March 2020.
- The last date of filling the form is 30 April 2020.
- Candidate can submit their application with late fee till 16 May 2020.
- Application will be released through online mode on the official website.
- Candidate have to fill the form properly because there is no provision of the correction window of the form.
- Multiple forms of the single candidate will be rejected by the officials.
The category wise TS ICET Application fee is given below.
|Reserved Category||Rs.450 /-|
Mode of Payment: Candidate can pay their online mode by credit card, debit card or net banking or to Telangana State / Andhra Pradesh Online Centers / Citizen Service Centers, e-Seva Centers in Telangana State and Andhra Pradesh.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
Manav Rachna University
UPES Management Entrance Test
GNIOT Greater Noida
GD Goenka DAT
Lovely Professional University
UPES Design Aptitude Test
NOTE: No refund of fee payment will be entertained by the conducting body.
How to fill the Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test online?
The procedure for filling the application form is given below.
- Visit the official website. i.e www.icet.tsche.ac.in
- Click on the application form.
- Fill all the details asked in the application form.
- Upload the image and signature in the given format.
- Upload scan documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Take the printout of the application form for the future reference.
NOTE: Click here to fill the TS ICET Application Form.
TS ICET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The vital information regarding the TS ICET Eligibility Criteria is given below.
- Nationality: Candidate should be Indian. Applicants should satisfy the local / non-local status requirements laid down in the Telangana State Educational Institutions.
- Qualifying Examination(MBA): Three-Year Bachelor Degree from a recognized university or council.
- Qualifying Examination(MCA): Three-Year Bachelor Degree from a recognized university or council. Candidate must have maths in 10+2 level.
- Minimum Marks: At least 50% aggregate marks (45% for Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes) in the qualifying examination.
- Appearing candidate: These candidates are also eligible for application.
TS ICET 2020 Exam Pattern
The vital information regarding the TS ICET Exam Pattern is given below.
|Mode of Exam||Online Mode (CBT)|
|Type of Questions||Objective Type Questions|
|Number of Questions||200 Questions|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours and 30 Minutes|
|Maximum Marks||200 Marks|
|Total no of Sessions||2|
|Marking Scheme||1 Marks awarded for each correct answer|
|Negative Marking||No negative marking|
TS ICET 2020 Syllabus
The vital information regarding the TS ICET Syllabus is given below.
Check the section-wise distribution of topics
|Analytical Ability||Mathematical Ability||Communication Ability|
|Data Sufficiency||Arithmetical Ability||Vocabulary|
|Problem Solving||Algebraical Ability||Business &
|Geometrical Ability||Functional Grammar|
|Statistical Ability||Reading Comprehension|
NOTE: Click here to view and download the TS ICET Syllabus.
TS ICET 2020 Admit Card
The vital information regarding the TS ICET Admit card is given below.
- The admit card will be released on 14 May 2020.
- Candidate can download the hall ticket through online mode on the official website.
- Take the multiple printouts of the admit card for the future reference.
- Students have to carry admit card in the examination hall because no candidate will allow to sit in the exam without hall ticket.
The list of exam centre is given below.
- Ranga Reddy
TS ICET 2020 Result
The detailed information regarding the TS ICET Result is given below.
- The result will be declared on 12 June 2020.
- Candidate can download the result through the official website.
- No hard copy of the scorecard will be sent to the applicant.
- After the result, a merit list will be published.
- Shortlisted candidate will be selected for the counselling process.
TS ICET 2020 Counselling
The vital information regarding the TS ICEET Counselling is given below.
- The counselling process will start in the June 2020.
- The counselling round will be completely offline.
- Candidate has to bring all original documents along with one photocopy of each document.
- Students have to submit all the photocopy in the counselling process.
List of the Documents
This list of the documents is given below.
- TS ICET 2020 rank card
- TS ICET 2020 hall ticket
- The degree mark sheet and certificates
- 12th marks skeet and certificate
- 10th mark sheet and certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Residence certificate
- Passport size photographs, etc
TS ICET 2020 Exam Dates
Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) has released the exam dates of TS ICET 2020. Refer to this notification.
TS ICET 2020 Highlights
The vital information regarding the TS ICET exam is given below.
|Exam Name||TS ICET|
|Full Name||Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test|
|Conducting Body||Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE)|
|Exam Purpose||Offers admission into MBA and MCA Programs|
Stay tuned to entrancezone for more updates and information related to TS ICET 2020.
FAQs of TS ICET
When will be TS ICET Application form released?
TS ICET Application form will be released in the first week of March 2020.
What is the TS ICET application fee for SC/ST?
The application fee for the SC/ST is Rs. 450/-
What is the duration of TS ICET exam?
The duration of TS ICET exam is 150 min.
ap icet 2020 notification, icet 2020 books, ts icet 2020 official website, ts icet colleges, ap icet 2020