Assam NMMS 2022 or NMMS Assam is the state-level National Means cum Merit Scholarship Scheme Examination which will be conducted by the official authority for providing scholarships to the eligible applicants for class VIII to award scholarships to the eligible applicants of weaker sections of the society. Is conducted every year by the Science Branch of the Directorate of Education, Delhi. The NMMS Assam is an entrance exam conducted in two stages at the state level and the national level. The purpose of this scholarship is to help the children from the weaker section of society. Read the complete article to check Assam NMMS Notification, Registration, admit card, scholarship rewards, amount, etc.
Admission Open 2023
- Top University & Colleges Official Links, Application & Scholarship Forms.
Assam NMMS 2022 Important Dates
The candidates who want to apply for the Gujarat NMMS Scholarship Exam must remember the last date of application in their mind.
|Event||Assam NMMS Application Form|
|Application start date||October 1, 2021|
|Application end date||October 30, 2021|
Assam NMMS 2022 Scholarship Scheme
- The Centrally Sponsored Scheme “ National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme (NMMSS)” was launched by the government in May 2008.
- Literacy is awarded to the blessed or meritorious scholars whose maternal income isn’t further than Rs./-per annum.
- Scholars studying as regular scholars in class IX, X, XI, and XII in Government, Government-backed and original body seminaries for a maximum period of four times.
- The quantum of education will be Rs. 12000/- per [email protected] 1000 per month.
Assam NMMS 2022 Application Form 2022
The announcement of the National Means cum Scholarship Test for the 2022 session has come out for most of the states. Eligible scholars for the NMMS education exam can apply for NMMS Scholar. To avail, scholarship opportunities candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the written test. And the NMMS scholarship exam will be held on different dates.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Assam NMMS 2022: Notification, Application Form, Exam Date - Admissions
Assam NMMS Registration of the Candidate
- For an online operation form for the education starts visiting the sanctioned gate of NSP.
- Now click on the tab that shows new enrollment (If not yet registered)
- Registered campaigners can directly login form the homepage screen.
- Tick on the protestation handed on the screen and enter your mobile number.
- Input the OTP entered on your phone to the enrollment form.
- Now, go towards filling the operation form.
How to Fill Assam NMMS 2022 Application Form?
- First of all, the aspirants have to visit the sanctioned National Scholarship Portal for submitting an online operation form.
- Click on the New Registration link and fill in the knowledge precisely asked therein.
- Contenders are recommended to stay scanned duplicates of all the documents before the morning of the appliance form process.
- Give information like particular details, academic qualifications, Aadhaar Number, School enrollment number, checking account details, and domicile instrument of the State. in the operation form.
- On completion of enrollment, a system-generated operation ID of the scholar are going to be transferred on a registered – correspondence ID/ mobile number for the further login process.
- Contenders can log in using Registration ID and word on the gate for further process.
- Contenders studying in school 9th and 10th need to apply under the Pre-Matric education order and scholars of complication 11th and 12th need to apply under Post Matric Scholarship order. Upload all the applicable documents along with the operation form and save the draft as a draft.
- Aspirants are recommended to be more careful while entering a name, date of birth, mobile number and – correspondence ID and identification details etc.
- After completing the whole operation form, make sure the entries are correct or not, and submit the operation form.
- Contenders should retain a dupe of printouts for further reference in the future if demanded.
- Contenders should retain a dupe of printout for further reference in the future if demanded.
Assam NMMS Application Fees
Students who will register for Assam NMMS 2022-23, to participate in the exam, have to pay a certain amount, the amount which will be paid is given below.
Mode of Payment
- The application fee will be paid only through the auto-generated e-challan online portal in SBI Bank.
Assam NMMS 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Here’s the most important passage of the education scheme which depicts the education scheme eligibility. The aspirant has to follow certain eligibility criteria. The eligibility details are as follows.
- The aspirant must pursue the approved courses by the authority and should have a good character along with further than 60% of the total attendance.
- The NMMS education is only for the Indian Campaigners.
- Still, the authority won’t be liable to give the education fund to the campaigners, If the aspirant has not applied for the claim before 12 months of the academic session.
- In the case of the aspirant who leaves the academy and studies without completing the academic time, no education shall be paid to him/ her.
- If the aspirant suffers from a medical illness and can not appear for the periodic examinations also they will have to present a medical instrument from the croaker.
- Still, it can not be revived under any circumstances, If the NMMS education is cancelled/ discontinued on the basis of the disbursement rules of the education.
- Scholars of class 8th must get promoted to 9th class to gain the education.
- The aspirant can mileage the education for class 10th and 12th by clearing the former class for the first time with a minimal chance of 60 for General/ OBC/ Others and for SC/ ST it’s 55.
- The authority will keep a regular check on the education system and ensure that all those who are in need of it get the benefits of the NMMS education scheme.
Assam NMMS 2022 Exam Pattern
The scholars appearing for the NMMS test will be given sets of papers. The duration of both the papers will be 90 twinkles. Each question will carry (1) mark weighting.
|Parts||Sections||No. Of Questions|
|Part-I Mental Ability Test (MAT)||Mental Ability||45|
|Total – 90|
|Part – II Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)||Science||35|
|Total – 90|
Assam NMMS 2022 Exam Syllabus
The syllabus of the NMMS Scholarship Scheme involves Reasoning, Mathematics, Social studies and Science. NMMS scholarship course questions will be verbal and verbal so that scholars can use meta-cognit.
|Mental Ability Test (MAT)||
|Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)||
Assam NMMS Exam Preparation Tips
To qualify for NMMS Exam 2021 scholars must study from experts’ recommended books. The related books are given below:
- The NCERT Books of Complexity VIII for Mathematics, Knowledge, and Science.
- Seventh-grade books should also be explored by scholars to understand the introductory generalities of the subjects.
- Incrementally from the course books, scholars should buy the practice papers of the NMMS exam assigned by various publishers.
- The scholars are advised to break the former time’s question papers of NMMS test 2021 to score good marks in the test. By practicing previous time question papers they will be able to understand the test pattern of the NMMS exam.
Assam NMMS 2022 Admit Card
- Assam NMMS 2022 Admit card will be released in online mode.
- State wise admit cards for the NMMS education exam are published by different state boards.
- The scholars who have applied for this scheme can download the NMMS Test Admit Card 2022 from the official website.
- The students are required to keep this admit card with them during the exam, till the end of the exam.
Assam NMMS 2022 Answer Key
- NMMS will publish the answer key on the official portal.
- The answers are very useful for the applicants who appeared in the exam.
- NMMS Scholarship Exam Answer Key usually appears Within a month, if possible the exam conducting authority discloses the answer within one/ two weeks after the exam.
Assam NMMS 2022 Result
- Applicants have to qualify for both examinations, that’s MAT and SAT, with a minimum of 40 marks in total.
- The passing marks for those campaigners who belong to reticent orders like SC and ST will be 32.
- While opting eligible campaigners for NMMS education, marks of scholars in 8th class or its fellow students should be 55 % minimum.
- There will be a 5% relaxation given to reserved order applicants.
- Following the mentioned criteria, NMMS 2022 results will be prepared.
- Keen aspirants can view their result from a sanctioned website after the protest.
- Those aspirants who’ll qualify this examination can take part in a further stage of the selection process.
Assam NMMS 2022 Cut-off Marks
- State Position test conducting authorities will release NMMS cut-off marks 2022 in the months of January, February and March.
- Generally, NMMS arrestment is blazoned along with the publication of NMMS affect 2022.
- Scholars who secure NMMS 2022 cut-off marks or further than that marks are named for the scholarship.
Documents Required for NMMS Scholarship
- Educational qualification.
- Age proof of a candidate.
- Aadhar card/Bonafide certificate from school.
- Domicile residence proof.
- Scholarship category.
- Student name and other contact details.
- Bank account details.
Disbursement of Scholarship
- A student can mileage just one under any scheme.
- The awardees will be required to open bank accounts with SBI, or any public sector bank or any listed bank having core banking setup.
- The State Governments/UT Administrations will usually shoot the list of benefits/successors online on the scholarship portal. Ministry Annual Bu. Will examine the proposal and permission finance from annual budget provision to issue them to SBI, the implementing bank for the scheme of distribution of literacy to scholars directly into their bank accounts by electronic transfer.
- Awardees will get a minimum of 55 marks in school IX and XI and 60 marks in school X (relaxed from 5 for SC/ST pracharaks) to continue education in the ensuing advanced classes.
- SBI will ensure that the education payment to the awardees is done in one go (Rs.12000) after receiving the lists from the Ministry of Finance and Finance.
- SBI will direct several of its branches to coordinate with the state education department in terms of payment NMMS data.
Assam NMMS Admission Process
The scholars who have appeared for the examination will be named on the basis of the NMMS Cut off Marks 2022. They’ve to clear the NMMS 2022 Scholarship Test to get the education entitled benefits. The result of the education test will be released by the State Government Boards. The result advertisement dates may be different for the countries.
NMMS Examination Centre
NMMS examination is held at the centres which are notified in the sanctioned announcement. Still, the number of test centres may be increased or dropped by the responsible authority upon the number of campaigners for the examination.
Assam NMMS 2022 Highlights
Aspirants can check below in the table Gujarat NMMS 2022 short details:
|Name of Examination||NMMS|
|Full name||National Means-Cum-Merit Scholarship Examination|
|Conducting body||Ministry of Human Resource Development|
|Objective||Provide financial support to meritorious students|
|Mode of exam||Offline|
NMMS 2022 FAQ’s
Q1) When is the NMMS Notification 2022 available for different states?
Ans: Generally different states release NMMS notifications on different dates, so NMMS notification 2022 will be released on different dates.
Q2) How to fill NMMS Online Application Form 2022?
Ans: Students who are willing to fill an online application for an NMMS scholarship can fill it from the official website.
Q3) What are the conditions to avail NMMS Scholarship?
Ans: Applicants have to appear for the entrance test and those who secure the prescribed cut-off as suggested by the authority will be eligible for the scholarship.
Q4) What is the NMMS scholarship fund given to the students?
Ans: Students will be provided an annual amount of 12000/- for a maximum period of 4 years.
Q5) What is the percentage of marks required to apply for the scholarship entrance test?
Ans: Candidates have to secure more than 55% marks (General/Others) in the annual examination and a relaxation of 5% is provided for the students belonging to SC/ST community.
Q6) What are the income criteria of families to avail of NMMS scholarship?
Ans: Applicant’s family income from all sources should be less than 1.5 lakhs.