JAC Akanksha 2021 exam has been conducted on 5 September 2021. The result will be announced soon. JAC Akanksha Exam is conducted by the Jharkhand Academic Council. Every year the JAC conducts Akanksha 40 exam to select the meritorious students for free Medical and Engineering coaching. The exam is open for the candidates studying in class 10. It is an online and objective-type question paper. The result of the Jharkhand Akanksha exam will be released in the form of a merit list. Selected candidates shall be provided free coaching for the Medical and Engineering entrance exams. To get more details of the JAC Akanksha Application Form, exam dates, syllabus, results, etc, read the complete article.
JAC Akanksha 2021 Exam Status
The candidates who are interested in applying for the Akanksha 40 Jharkhand exam must check the status of the registration and exam from the table given below:
|JAC Akanksha 2021 Registration 2021||Closed|
|JAC Akanksha Exam 2021||5 September 2021|
|Result||to be announced soon|
JAC Akanksha 2021 Important Dates
The conducting authority will announce the registration and exam dates of the Jharkhand Akanksha 40 Exam on its website. However, candidates can also check the important dates from the table given below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about JAC Akanksha 2021: Registration, Exam Date, Admit Card, Model Paper
|Application start date||02 January 2021|
|Application end date||22 January 2021|
|Application end date with late fees||23 January to 30 January 2021|
|Release of Admit Card||1 September 2021|
|JAC Akanksha 40 exam date||5 September 2021|
|Result||to be announced|
JAC Akanksha 2021 Exam Pattern
The applicants must check the exam pattern of the Akanksha 40 Exam conducted by the Jharkhand Academic Council. The exam pattern consists of the following details:
- Type of questions: The examination consists of objective-type multiple-choice questions.
- Duration of exam: 3 hours (180 minutes)
- Number of papers: 2 separate papers are conducted, one for engineering streams, while the other is for medical streams.
- Sections: Medical stream question paper consists of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology sections. Engineering stream paper covers Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Total number of questions: 120 questions are asked in the JAC Akanksha exam.
- Total marks: The exam holds a total weightage of 120 marks.
- Marks for correct answer: +1 (1 mark is added for each correct answer)
- Negative marking: -0.25 (one-fourth marks are deducted for each wrong answer)
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Mathematics (for Engineering aspirants) or||30||30|
|Biology (for Medical aspirants)||30||30|
JAC Akanksha 2021 Admit Card
The admit card of Jharkhand Akanksha 40 exam will be made available by the Jharkhand Academic Council.
- The admit card will be issued online.
- No hall ticket shall be sent through Post or Email.
- Candidates must download and take a printout of the hall ticket.
- The hall ticket shall be issued at least 15 days prior to the exam.
- Applicants must carry a printed copy of the admit card on the day of the examination.
- No entry will be allowed inside the examination hall without showing a valid hall ticket.
- The candidates must save a copy of the admit card for future references.
JAC Akanksha 2021 Result
Once the examination process is over, the Jharkhand Akanksha 40 Result will be declared by the conduction authority.
- The JAC Akanksha 2021 Result shall be released online.
- Candidates can download their result through their registration number.
- The result of the JAC Jharkhand Akanksha exam contains details like the name and category of the applicant, father’s name, marks scored by the candidates in a particular section, total marks, qualifying status, etc.
- The result shall be published in the form of a merit list.
- The candidates whose names appear in the merit list are eligible for the benefits of the free coaching programs for various entrance exams.
- Candidates must save a copy of the JAC result card for any future references.
JAC Akanksha 2021 Merit List
- The result of the selected candidates for the Jharkahnd Akanksha Exam shall be released in the form of a merit list.
- The JAC Akanksha Merit List will be available in the form of a PDF. Candidates can easily download a copy of the merit list.
- The merit list contains details like roll number, application number, candidate’s name, father’s name, district, caste, marks scored in each subject, total marks, and percentage score.
- The shortlisted candidates whose names appear on the merit list shall be eligible for the benefits of the state government free coaching for medical and engineering entrance exams.
JAC Akanksha 2021 Application Form
The application form for the Jharkhand Akanksha 40 exam will be available online on the portal of the conducting authority. Applicants must check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. The registration for the Jharkhand Akanksha exam can be done by following the steps given below:
- Initially, the applicants must visit the website of the Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) to apply for the JAC Akanksha 40 Exam.
- On the Home Page of JAC candidates will be able to see the link to apply for the JAC Akanksha Pariksha 2021 in the latest updates section.
- Now the candidates will have to do the registration by entering their name, class 10 roll code and roll number, school name, and contact details.
- On successful registration, the applicants must fill the application form.
- Fill in all the details correctly. In case of incorrect details, the application form shall be rejected by the board.
- Now take the printout of the application form.
- The applicants need to submit this printed copy to their respective principals.
- The candidates must also attach the photocopy of the matric exam admit card, caste certificate (if applicable), divyang certificate (if applicable) and submit it along with the application form to the concerned department in their respective schools.
JAC Akanksha 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must read the eligibility criteria before applying for the Jharkhand JAC Akanksha exam. The Jharkhand Academic Council offers the free coaching program to only those candidates who fulfill the minimum eligibility requirements. The details of the eligibility criteria are given below:
- Domicile: The candidates applying for the JAC Akankhsa Pariksha must have the domicile of the state of Jharkhand, issued by the competent authority.
- Education Qualification: Candidates must be enrolled in class 10 from any recognized school in the state of Jharkhand.
- An applicant must have the Roll Number And Roll Code of class 9 registration.
JAC Akanksha 2021 Highlights
|Name of the Program||Jharkhand Akanksha Exam 2021|
|Also known as||JAC Akanksha 40 Exam|
|Conduction Authority||Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC)|
|Level of the Exam||State|
|Purpose of the Program||to provide free coaching to meritorious students for Engineering and Medical Entrance exams|
The Jharkhand Academic Council came into existence in the year 2020. The council was established for holding and conducting examinations of Intermediate, Secondary, Madhyama, and Madarsa for prescribing courses of studies for such examinations and for recommending for recognition of Intermediate Educational Institutions. JAC conducts the Akanksha 40 exam for giving free coaching benefits to meritorious students. The council also prescribes the study material for these examinations, conducts other exams assigned by the state government, and recommends institutions for recognition to the state government. Therefore, the students must check the latest updates about the exam from the official website of the Jharkhand Academic Council.
FAQs on JAC Akanksha 2021
Q1. I am not from the Jharkhand state. Can I apply for the JAC Akanksha 2021?
Ans: No, only the candidates belonging to Jharkhand state can apply for the Jharkhand Akanksha 40 exam.
Q2. What are the benefits of the JAC Akanksha Exam 2021?
Ans: The candidates who qualify in the JAC Akanksha exam will be offered free coaching for the Medical and Engineering entrance exams.
Q3. How many times does the JAC Akanksha exam take place?
Ans: Jharkhand Academic Council conducts the JAC Akanksha 40 exam once in a year.