TS ICET 2023 registration last date is May 18, 2023 (With Late Fee of INR 500). TS ICET Exam Date is May 26 & 27, 2023. Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test is for admission into M.B.A. and M.C.A. courses of all the Universities in Telangana State. The entrance test will be conducted by Kakatiya University . The candidates can fill the form online. Kakatiya University will release the application form. Candidates must check their TS ICET Eligibility Criteria before applying. The candidate can read the below-given article to know more about TS ICET 2023 Application form.
TS ICET 2023 Application form Dates
Candidate can check the important dates and events regarding TS ICET 2023 from the below-given table:
Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test Application Dates
|Notification Release||March 06, 2023|
|Online Application Start||March 06, 2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||May 12, 2023 (Without Late Fee)|
|Last Date to Apply Online||May 15, 2023 (With Late Fee of INR 250)|
|Last Date to Apply Online||May 18, 2023 (With Late Fee of INR 500)|
|Correction of Application Form||May 12 - 15, 2023|
|Admit Card Release||May 22, 2023|
|Exam Date||May 26 & 27, 2023 (10 am to 12.30 pm & 2.30 pm to 5 pm)|
TS ICET 2023 Application Form
Kakatiya University has released the TS ICET 2023 Application form. The candidate must fill the application form correctly as no form correction facility will be provided by the authority.
- Interested candidates can fill the TS ICET application form 2023 in the online mode only.
- The application form will be available on the official website.
- Email ID and phone number provided during the application form filling must be valid and working.
- All correspondence will be done through the email ID provided by the candidate.
- The application form must be filled out before submission. Incomplete application forms shall be rejected.
- The candidates are required to upload scanned images of the photograph and signature of the candidate.
- The candidates are advised to take printouts of the filled-in application form for future references.
Documents required while applying for TS ICET 2023 Application Form
Candidates appearing for the TS ICET 2023, must be ready with the following documents before filling the TS ICET 2023 Registration form:
- Marks sheet of the previous degrees of the candidate
- Details of the candidate and parents or guardians
- Reservation Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Hall Ticket of 10th & 12th.
- Scanned copies of the candidate’s passport size photograph and signature
- Details of payment procedure such as bank account details etc.
How to apply for TS ICET 2023?
Candidates can follow the below-given steps to fill the TS ICET 2023 Application form:
- Payment of the application fee
- Go to the official website of TS ICET.
- Click on the 'Application Fee Payment' link available on the site.
- Enter details like name of the candidate, date of birth, email ID, mobile number, etc.
- Complete the payment process as per your choice and convenience.
- A unique payment ID shall be given to you which can be used for further filling the application form.
- You may also check your payment status by clicking on 'Know Your Status'
Given below the category-wise application fee for TS ICET:
Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test Fees
The application fee of TS ICET 2023 can be paid using internet banking, credit/debit card and can also be deposited in the TS online centres, e-Seva centres, etc.
2: Filling the application form
- After the payment process candidate has to complete the application form:
- Click on the ‘fill application form’ link to complete filling the application form.
- Enter the unique payment ID, hall ticket number of the qualifying exam, date of birth to login and start filling the application form.
- Enter personal details like name, date of birth, gender, etc.
- The candidates have to enter academic details like courses applied, the previous degree and marks record, etc.
Candidates have to fill the following details in the application form:
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Qualifying exam hall ticket number
- Mobile number
- Email id
- Date of Birth
- Aadhaar card number
- Birth state
- Birth district
- Address details
- Caste certificate number
- Special category status
- Minority status
- Income of parents
- Qualifying exam details
- Class 10 details
- Class 12 details
- Test centre choices
- Uploading the images
- After filling the academic and personal details, the candidates have to upload scanned images of the candidate’s passport size photograph and signature as prescribed by the authority.
- The photograph of the candidate must be in the.JPEG/.JPG format and of size less than 30kB.
- The scanned image of the candidate’s signature must be in the .JPEG/.JPG format and of size less than 15kB.
- After browsing the images and selecting them, click on upload to upload the images.
Given below is the prescribed format for images to be uploaded in TS ICET 2023 Application form:
Less than 30 kb
Less than 50 kb
- Final submission of the application form
After uploading the images candidate has to submit the application form. Candidate must take print of the application form for further process.
TS ICET 2023 Admit Card
Authority will release the TS ICET 2023 admit card on the official website. Candidate must download the hall ticket for future references. It is mandatory for all the candidate to carry the hard copy of the admit card at the examination centre. Any candidate without Hall ticket/an admit card will not be permitted to appear in the exam.
Failing to present the admit card/hall ticket for TS ICET 2023, on the day of the exam will result in not allowing the respective candidate from appearing in the TS ICET 2023 exam.
TS ICET 2023 Exam Centre
Given below be the list of TS ICET 2023 Exam Centre from which a candidate can choose according to their preference.
TS ICET 2023 List of Test Centres
TS ICET Test Center
TS ICET Test Center