TS ICET 2021 Application Form has been released on 07 April 2021. The last date to apply has been extended to 05 August 2021. The candidates can fill the form online. Kakatiya University has released the application form. Candidates must check their eligibility before applying. The candidate can read the below-given article to know more about TS ICET 2021 Application form.
- The last date to apply has been extended to 05 August 2021.
- TS ICET 2021 Application Process has been started from 07 April 2021. Candidates can apply here- Apply Now.
TS ICET 2021 Application form Dates
Candidate can check the important dates and events regarding TS ICET 2021 from the below-given table:
TS ICET 2021 Application form 2021
|Events|| Dates |
|Issue of notification||03 April 2021|
|Application Form commencement||07 April 2021|
|Last date to submit the application form without any late fee|
15 June 2021
23 June 2021
30 June 2021
08 July 2021
20 July 2021
30 July 2021
05 August 2021
|Application correction facility||08-11 August 2021|
|Last date (with late fee of Rs. 250)||30 June 2021|
|Last date (with late fee of Rs. 500)||15 July 2021|
|Last date (with late fee of Rs. 1000)||11 August 2021|
TS ICET 2021 Application Form
Kakatiya University has released the TS ICET 2021 Application form. Candidate must fill the application form correctly as no form correction facility will be provided by the authority.
- Interested candidates can fill the TS ICET application form 2021 in the online mode only.
- The application form is available on the official website.
- Email ID and phone number provided during the application form filling must be valid and working.
- All correspondence will be done through the email ID provided by the candidate.
- The application form must be filled before submission. Incomplete application forms shall be rejected.
- The candidates are required to upload scanned images of the photograph and signature of the candidate.
- The candidates are advised to take printouts of the filled-in application form for future references.
Documents required while applying for TS ICET 2021 Application Form
Candidates must be ready with the following documents before filling the TS ICET 2021 Registration form:
- Marks sheet of the previous degrees of the candidate
- Details of the candidate and parents or guardians
- Reservation Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Hall Ticket of 10th & 12th.
- Scanned copies of the candidate’s passport size photograph and signature
- Details of payment procedure such as bank account details etc.
How to apply for TS ICET 2021?
Candidates can follow the below-given steps to fill the TS ICET 2021 Application form:
1. Payment of the application fee
- Go to the official website of TS ICET.
- Click on the 'Application Fee Payment' link available on the site.
- Enter details like name of the candidate, date of birth, email ID, mobile number, etc.
- Complete the payment process as per your choice and convenience.
- A unique payment ID shall be given to you which can be used for further filling the application form.
- You may also check your payment status by clicking on 'Know Your Status'
Given below the category-wise application fee for TS ICET:
|General category||650 /-|
|Reserved category||450 /-|
The application fee of TS ICET 2021 can be paid using internet banking, credit/debit card and can also be deposited in the TS online centres, e-Seva centres, etc.
2: Filling the application form
- After the payment process candidate has to complete the application form:
- Click on the ‘fill application form’ link to complete filling the application form.
- Enter the unique payment ID, hall ticket number of the qualifying exam, date of birth to login and start filling the application form.
- Enter personal details like name, date of birth, gender, etc.
- The candidates have to enter academic details like courses applied, the previous degree and marks record, etc.
Candidates have to fill the following details in the application form:
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Qualifying exam hall ticket number
- Mobile number
- Email id
- Date of Birth
- Aadhaar card number
- Birth state
- Birth district
- Address details
- Caste certificate number
- Special category status
- Minority status
- Income of parents
- Qualifying exam details
- Class 10 details
- Class 12 details
- Test centre choices
3. Uploading the images
- After filling the academic and personal details, the candidates have to upload scanned images of the candidate’s passport size photograph and signature as prescribed by the authority.
- The photograph of the candidate must be in the.JPEG/.JPG format and of size less than 30kB.
- The scanned image of the candidate’s signature must be in the .JPEG/.JPG format and of size less than 15kB.
- After browsing the images and selecting them, click on upload to upload the images.
Given below is the prescribed format for images to be uploaded in TS ICET 2021 Application form:
|Signature||jpg/jpeg||Less than 30 kb|
|Photograph||jpg/jpeg||Less than 50 kb|
4. Final submission of the application form
After uploading the images candidate has to submit the application form. Candidate must take print of the application form for further process.
TS ICET 2021 Admit Card
Authority will release the TS ICET 2021 admit card on the official website. Candidate must download the hall ticket for future references. It is mandatory for all the candidate to carry the hard copy of the admit card at the examination centre. Any candidate without Hall ticket/an admit card will not be permitted to appear in the exam.
TS ICET 2021 Exam Centre
Given below be the list of TS ICET 2021 Exam Centre from which a candidate can choose according to their preference.
TS ICET 2021 List of Test Centres
TS ICET Test Center
TS ICET Test Center