TS ICET 2020 Admit Card will be released on 15 September 2020 on the web portal of exam itself. The hall ticket will be issued to those candidates who will submit the form successfully. Candidate will have to enter their registration number, date of birth and qualifying examination hall ticket number to download the hall ticket. Admit Card will not be sent via post. Candidate can read the below-given article to know more about TS ICET Admit Card 2020.
TS ICET 2020 Admit Card Dates
Candidate can check the important dates regarding TS ICET 2020 Admit Card:
Telangana State ICET 2020 Admit Card
|TS ICET 2020 Hall ticket||Dates|
|Hall Ticket release date||15 September 2020|
|TS ICET 2020 exam date||30 September & 01 October 2020|
TS ICET 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can download the TS ICET 2020
Admit card from the official website of Kakatiya University. Candidate must note that hall ticket will not be sent via post.
- The candidates have to enter their registered E-mail/ Application Number to download their Admit card.
- Admit Card will contain the Candidate's Name, Exam Date, Photograph, Signature, Exam Centre, Phone Number on their Admit Card and relevant details.
- Candidate must take print of the admit card for future references.
- In case of any discrepancy found on the admit card candidate must immediately contact the authority.
Note: No candidate will be allowed into the examination hall without the Admit card.
Documents to be carried in the exam hall
Candidate has to bring the following documents along with them on the day of examination:
- One hard copy of TS ICET Hall Ticket 2020
- A valid photo id proof such as Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Driving License etc.
- One hard copy of TS ICET 2020 Application Form.
Note: The Visually Impaired (VH) and Orthopedically Challenged (OH) candidates who have a disability of 40% or more can avail the facility of Scribe/Reader if they wish. The request for the same has to be submitted 2 days before the exam.
How to download TS ICET 2020 Admit Card?
Candidate can follow the below-given steps to download the TS ICET 2020 Hall Ticket.
1: Log in
- Visit the official website of Kakatiya University.
- Click on the link Download hall ticket.
- Enter the Registration Number, Date of Birth and Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket No.
2: Display Admit card
After entering the details admit card will be displayed on the screen.
Candidate must take print of the hall ticket for further process.
Details on TS ICET 2020 Hall Ticket
Following details will be given on TS ICET 2020 Admit Card:
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Candidate’s signature
- Exam date
- Exam time
- Exam centre address
TS ICET 2020 Exam schedule
Date of TSICET-2020 Examination
Time of the Test
(FN) 10.00 A.M. to 12.30 P.M.
(AN) 2.30 P.M. to 5.00 P.M.
(FN) 10.00 A.M. to 12.30 P.M.
TS ICET 2020 Answer Key
Kakatiya University releases the answer key after the commencement of the exam. It will be released in the pdf format on the website. Candidates can use TS ICET 2020 Answer Key
calculate their probable score. Authority will also provide the facility to challenge the preliminary answer key, in case of any discrepancy in the answer key.