TS ICET 2020 Answer Key (Preliminary) will be released on 27 May 2020. Kakatiya University (KU), Hyderabad will release the TS ICET Answer key on the official website. Candidate can calculate the approximate scores secured by the candidate in the entrance exam. Authority will also provide the facility to challenge the answer key. Candidate can read the below-given article to know more about TS ICET 2020 Answer Key.
TS ICET 2020 Answer Key Dates
Applicants can check the important dates and events regarding TS ICET 2020 Answer Key from the below-given table:
TS ICET 2020 Answer Key Events
|ICET 202 Answer Key Events||Tentative Date|
|TS ICET 2020 exam date|| 20-21 May 2020|
|Announcement of Preliminary Key||27 May 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Objections to Preliminary Key||01 June 2020|
|Announcement of Final Key||12 June 2020|
|Results||Second week of June 2020|
How to calculate Marks using TS ICET 2020 Answer key?
Candidate can download the TS ICET 2020 answer key from the official website and can calculate the approximate score secured by the candidate. Candidate can use the marking scheme to calculate the marks. Given below the marking scheme for TS ICET 2020.
- (+1) Marks for each correct answer.
- (0) for each wrong answer.
Marks Obtained= (+1) X no of correct answers-(0) X no of the wrong answer.
How to Download TS ICET 2020 Answer Key?
Candidate can follow the below-given steps to download the TS ICET 2020 Answer key:
Step 1: Visit the official website of Kakatiya University
Step 2: Click on the link to download TS ICET 2020 Answer Key.
Step 3: TS ICET 2020 Answer key will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4: The applicants can view and download the relevant TS ICET Answer Key in the form of PDF and save it for further process.
How to Challenge the TS ICET 2020 Answer Key?
Kakatiya University will release the preliminary answer keys for the exam. The candidates can download the TS ICET 2020 answer key from the website. The university also provides the facility to challenge the released answer key.
- For that, a notification will be released by the authority.
- The candidates can only submit objections within the objections window specified in the notice.
- If candidate founds any discrepancy in the preliminary answer key they can email the objections to the office of the Convener, TS ICET 2020.
- Candidate must note that there will be no objection fee is to be paid.
- After verifying the objections submitted by the candidates then the final answer key will be released by the authority.
TS ICET 2020 Response Sheet
University will also release the response sheet for the exam. Candidate can download the response sheet from the official website.
- Candidates can download the response sheet by entering the registration no and TS ICET 2020 hall ticket number provided at the time of registration.
- The response sheet will consist of the answers marked by the candidate.
How to download TS ICET 2020 Response Sheet?
Candidate can check the below-given steps to download the response sheet:
Step 1: Visit the official website of Kakatiya University.
Step 2: Click on the link to download response sheet.
Step 3: Candidates need to log in by entering their registration number and TS ICET 2020 Admit card number.
Step 4: Candidate can download the response sheet for further process.
TS ICET 2020 Normalization Process
The conducting authority has also given a facility of Normalization which will depend on the following given points:
- The normalization process shortlists candidates across all sessions on a comparative scale.
- By this process, the marks obtained by the candidate in easy session may be reduced marginally and marks of the hard session may increase marginally on the global scale.
- This depends on the average performance of the candidate in each session.
- Since care is taken to prepare papers of equal difficulty, these changes are expected to be very marginal.
- Normalized marks are used to select the candidates while respecting their actual performance.
- Hence, the normalization procedure is adopted which is being followed by other competitive Exam in India to avoid advantage/disadvantage to candidates in a particular session compared to the other sessions.
Normalized marks of the Candidate= GASD+GTA-GASD/STA-SASD X (Marks obtained by the candidate in the subject in a session-SASD).
SASD: Sum of Average (A) and Standard Deviation (SD) of the subject of a session in which the candidate appeared.
GASD: Sum of Average (A) and Standard Deviation (SD) of all the candidates across all sessions of the subject put together.
STA: Average mark of the top 0.1% of the candidates in the subject of a session in which the candidate appeared.
GTA: Average mark of the top 0.1% of all the candidates across all the sessions of the subject put together.
Note: For the applicant for whom there is no qualifying cut-off in TS ICET-2020 if the mark in TS ICET-2020 after normalization goes below zero (negative), the mark is treated as zero. If the tie exists, then TS ICET-2020 normalization marks (though negative) are considered for resolving the tie.
TS ICET 2020 Result
Authority will release the TS ICET 2020 result on the website only. Candidate can check the result only through online mode only. Qualified candidate will be then called for counselling. Candidate must take print of the result for further process