KIMS University Nursing Entrance Exam 2019: Krishna Institute of Medical Science Karad, Maharashtra (KIMS) will invite applicants for admission into its nursing courses from May 2019. An entrance exam would be conducted for admission into B.Sc.Nursing, B.Sc. Post Basic Nursing, Bachelor of physiotherapy and M.Sc. Nursing. Candidate can now register for the entrance examination through the official website and directly as well. It is important for a candidate to read the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. All the information regarding KIMS University Nursing 2019 like Application, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Date, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Result will be available.
Upcoming Application Form
- JEE Main April Session 2019 by National Testing Agency Check Here
- SRM Univ. B.Tech Admission Open Apply Now
- UPES Admission 2019 Batch is Now Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- KIIT Bhubaneswar Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- Banasthali University (Women Only) Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
KIMS University Nursing Admission Process 2019
The admission process for Krishna Institute of Medical Science Karad, Maharashtra (KIMS) is mention below:
- The admission will be offered on the basis of the merit list.
- The merit list will be created on the basis of the marks attained by the candidates in the entrance test.
- After the commencement of the entrance test, the university will organize the admission counselling.
- During the process of counselling, candidates will be asked to show all the certificates of the educational qualifications.
KIMS University Nursing Entrance Exam 2019 Important Dates
The table given below lists important dates and deadlines for KIMS, Karad, Maharastra. Aspiring applicants must abide by the given schedule.
|Availability of application form||May 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form||June 2019|
|Release of admit card||Two weeks before the examination|
|Entrance Exam date||June 2019|
|Result announcement||July 2019|
|Counselling date||July 2019|
KIMS University Nursing 2019 Eligibility Criteria
All the candidates applying for different courses in KIMS University should read the eligibility criteria before registering for the entrance exam. Applications of candidates who are unable to fulfill the eligibility criteria will be automatically rejected.
- Candidate must have passed class 12th from a recognized board.
- Candidate must have individually passed in subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English.
- For general category candidates, the minimum percentage aggregate is 45%.
- 5% relaxation of marks is awarded for SC/ST candidates.
- Candidate must be at least 17 years of age (as on or before 31st December 2019).
- Candidate must be medically fit.
B.Sc. Post Basic Nursing
- Candidate must have passed Higher Secondary or Senior Secondary or Intermediate or 10+2 or an equivalent examination
- Candidate must have passed RGNM(Revised General Nursing and Midwifery)
- Candidate should be a Registered Nurse or Registered Midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
- Candidate must have graduated with B.Sc.Nursing/B.Sc.Hons.Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc Nursing
- Applicant must have passed graduation with at least 55% aggregate marks.
- 5% relaxation of marks will be awarded for SC/ST candidates)
- Any applicant must have a minimum of one year of work experience after completing basic B.Sc Nursing.
- Candidate should be medically fit.
How to fill the KIMS University Nursing Entrance Exam 2019 Application form?
Candidates will have to submit the application form within the stipulated time as per the following instructions.
- Process for filling the application form is offline.
- Application Form will be available on the official website www.kimsuniversity.in
- Candidates will have to download the application form from the official website.
- The application form must be filled carefully. Any error is not the responsibility of the authorities.
- Applicants must submit the hard copy of the downloaded application form along with the Demand Draft of Rs.500/- in favor of Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences University, payable at Karad within the provided time to:
The Competent Authority, Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences Deemed University, Near Dhebewadi Road, Tal: Karad-415110, Dist: Satara, Maharashtra State
- The downloaded application form must carry a recent color photograph of the candidate, signature of the candidate, signature of the candidate’s parent/guardian.
- Incomplete forms will not be taken by the concerned authorities.
- The application form will also be available at the Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences University office, Karad, (09.00 am to 05.00 pm) on payment of Rs.500/-
KIMS University Nursing 2019 Admit card
The details about admit card or hall ticket for KIMS University Nursing Entrance Exam 2019 given below.
- Admit card for KIMS University Nursing entrance exam will be available online.
- Candidates can download the admit card from the official website.
- It is mandatory to take the admit card to the examination centre.
- No candidate will be allowed entry into the examination hall without the admit card.
KIMS University Nursing 2019 Result
The detailed information about the result for KIMS University Nursing Entrance Exam 2019 is mentioned below:
- The result will be declared on the official website.
- A merit list will be released and selection procedure will proceed according to the order of merit.
- Date for counselling and the subsequent admission process will be notified to the candidates.
KIMS University Nursing 2019 Highlights
Name of Exam: KIMS University Nursing Entrance Exam
Examination Conducting Body: Krishna Institute of Medical Science Karad, Maharashtra (KIMS).
Course: Post Basic Nursing, B.Sc., M.Sc
Level of Exam: University Level
Date of Notification: May 2019
Official Website: www.kimskarad.in
kims nursing college bhubaneswar, kims college of nursing hyderabad, kims nursing college hubli, bsc nursing college in karad, kims karad result 2018, krishna medical college karad application form 2018, krishna institute of medical sciences nursing college and school secunderabad, telangana