KIMS University Nursing Entrance Exam 2020: Krishna Institute of Medical Science Karad, Maharashtra (KIMS) will invite applicants for admission into its nursing courses from May 2020. An entrance exam would be conducted for admission into B.Sc.Nursing, B.Sc. Post Basic Nursing, Bachelor of physiotherapy and M.Sc. Nursing. Candidate can now register for the entrance examination through the official website and directly as well. A candidate needs to read the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. All the information regarding KIMS University Nursing 2020 like Application, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Date, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Result will be available.
KIMS University Nursing Entrance Exam 2020 Important Dates
The table given below lists important dates and deadlines for KIMS, Karad, Maharastra. Aspiring applicants must abide by the given schedule.
|EVENT||B.PHARMA B.P.TH & B.SC NURSING||M.P.TH, M.SC NURSING & M.SC|
|Online Application Form Date||May 2020||May 2020|
|Last Online Application Form Date||June 2020||June 2020|
|KIMS University Nursing 2020 Exam Date||June 2020||June 2020|
KIMS University Nursing Admission Process 2020
The admission process for Krishna Institute of Medical Science Karad, Maharashtra (KIMS) is mention below:
- The admission will be offered based on the merit list.
- The merit list will be created based on the marks attained by the candidates in the entrance test.
- After the commencement of the entrance test, the university will organize the admission counselling.
- During the process of counselling, candidates will be asked to show all the certificates of the educational qualifications.
KIMS University Nursing 2020 Eligibility Criteria
All the candidates applying for different courses in KIMS University should read the eligibility criteria before registering for the entrance exam. Applications of candidates who are unable to fulfill the eligibility criteria will be automatically rejected.
- Candidate must have passed class 12th from a recognized board.
- Candidate must have individually passed in subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English.
- For general category candidates, the minimum percentage aggregate is 45%.
- 5% relaxation of marks is awarded for SC/ST candidates.
- Candidate must be at least 17 years of age (as on or before 31st December 2020).
- Candidate must be medically fit.
B.Sc. Post Basic Nursing
- Candidate must have passed Higher Secondary or Senior Secondary or Intermediate or 10+2 or an equivalent examination.
- Candidate must have passed RGNM (Revised General Nursing and Midwifery)
- Candidate should be a Registered Nurse or Registered Midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
- Candidate must have graduated with B.Sc.Nursing/B.Sc.Hons.Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc Nursing
- Applicant must have passed graduation with at least 55% aggregate marks.
- 5% relaxation of marks will be awarded for SC/ST candidates)
- Any applicant must have a minimum of one year of work experience after completing basic B.Sc Nursing.
- Candidate should be medically fit.
How to fill the KIMS University Nursing Entrance Exam 2020 Application form?
Candidates will have to submit the application form within the stipulated time as per the following instructions.
- Process for filling the application form is offline.
- Application Form will be available on the official website www.kimsuniversity.in
- Candidates will have to download the application form from the official website.
- The application form must be filled carefully. Any error in the application form is not the responsibility of the authorities.
- Applicants must submit the hard copy of the downloaded application form along with the Demand Draft of Rs.500/- in favor of Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences University, payable at Karad within the provided time to:
The Competent Authority, Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences Deemed University, Near Dhebewadi Road, Tal: Karad-415110, Dist: Satara, Maharashtra State
- The downloaded application form must carry a recent color photograph of the candidate, signature of the candidate, signature of the candidate’s parent/guardian.
- Incomplete forms will not be taken by the concerned authorities.
- The application form will also be available at the Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences University office, Karad, (09.00 am to 05.00 pm) on payment of Rs.500/-
KIMS university Nursing 2020 Exam Pattern
|Mode of Exam||Offline Mode|
|Duration of Exam||2 Hours|
|Language of Exam||English Language|
|Total number of Question||100 Questions|
|Type of Questions||MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions)|
|Marking Scheme||1 Mark will be awarded for each correct answer and 0.25 Mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.|
The details about admit card or hall ticket for KIMS University Nursing Entrance Exam 2020 given below.
- Admit card for KIMS University Nursing entrance exam will be available online.
- Candidates can download the admit card from the official website.
- It is mandatory to take the admit card to the examination centre.
- No candidate will be allowed entry into the examination hall without the admit card.
The detailed information about the result for KIMS University Nursing Entrance Exam 2020 is mentioned below:
- The result will be declared on the official website.
- A merit list will be released and selection procedure will proceed according to the order of merit.
- Date for counselling and the subsequent admission process will be notified to the candidates.
- The counseling process will start after declaration of the result.
- Counselling process will be done on the basis of the candidates merit list.
- Those candidates who will score minimum marks will be eligible for counselling process.
- Minimum marks is 45% for SC/ST/OBC/PwD candidates and 50% for General and Foreign candidates.
- Candidates must bring all the required documents at the time of counselling.
- Authorities will verify all the documents.
KIMS University Nursing 2020 Highlights
Name of Exam: KIMS University Nursing Entrance Exam
Examination Conducting Body: Krishna Institute of Medical Science Karad, Maharashtra (KIMS).
Course: Post Basic Nursing, B.Sc., M.Sc
Level of Exam: University Level
Date of Notification: May 2020
Official Website: www.kimskarad.in
For more information regarding CMC Ludhiana M.Sc Nursing 2020.
kims nursing college bhubaneswar, kims college of nursing hyderabad, kims nursing college hubli, bsc nursing college in karad, kims karad result 2018, krishna medical college karad application form 2018, krishna institute of medical sciences nursing college and school secunderabad, telangana