MP PAT Exam 2021 or Madhya Pradesh Pre-Agriculture Test is conducted by Madhya Pradesh Professional Board, Bhopal. This exam is conducted at the state level, once in a year. This entrance exam offers admission into various government and private colleges across Madhya Pradesh for professional and Engineering courses related to Agriculture and Dairy industry. Interested candidate can go through the following article for detailed information regarding MP PAT exam such as dates, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus etc.
MP PAT Exam 2021 Status
|Exam Date||Not Announced|
|Application Window||Not Open|
MP PAT 2021 Important Date
The important dates of MP PAT 2021 are given in the table below.
|Starting of application form||Last week of May 2021|
|Last date to submit application||2nd week of June 2021|
|Application correction||Last week of May 2021|
|Admit card release date||4th week of June 2021|
|MP PAT 2021 exam date||Last week of June 2021|
|Release of answer key||Last week of July 2021|
|Announcement of result||Last week of July 2021|
|Counselling begins from||Last week of August 2021|
NOTE: The candidate can keep visiting this page for the latest updates.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about MP PAT 2021: Application Form, Eligibility Criteria - Admissions
MP PAT 2021 Application Form
The vital information regarding MP PAT Application form is given below.
- MP PAT application form will be released on the official website.
- Applicants need to fill all the required details to complete the registration process.
- The uploading documents should be in the prescribed format only.
- Without the fee payment the form will not be considered.
- Moreover, candidates may keep a copy of the filled application form for further use.
MP PAT 2021 Application Fee
The category wise MP PAT 2012 Application form fee is given below.
|General Category||Rs. 500/-|
NOTE: Other additional charges will be applicable.
Mode of Payment: Candidate has to pay their application form fees through online mode via:
- An amount of Rs 60/- has to be paid if the application is submitted via the Kiosk portal.
- An amount of Rs 20/- has to be paid if the application is submitted through a registered citizen user.
Documents to be submitted along with MP PAT 2021 Application Form
- Scanned image of the photograph
- Scanned image of the signature
- Scanned image of handwritten text
- Date of birth certificate (For this one can submit the scanned photocopy of 8th class / 10th class / 12th class statement of marks)
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
MP PAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The courses wise MP PAT 2021 Eligibility criteria are given below.
|B.Sc (Agriculture)/ B.Sc (Horticulture)||Qualifying Exam: Passed 12th or its equivalent exam.
Subjects: Passed the above exam with Physics, Chemistry & any one of the subject, i.e. Biology, Forestry, Mathematics or Agriculture.
|B.Sc (Forestry)||Qualifying Exam: Passed 12th or its equivalent exam.
Subjects: Passed the exam with Physics, Chemistry and any one of the subject, i.e. Agriculture, Mathematics, Bio-Technology, and Forestry.
|B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering)||Qualifying Exam: Passed +2 or its equivalent exam.
Subjects: Passed the above examination with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English.
This is the latest updated eligibility criteria for the Madhya Pradesh Pre-Agriculture Test.
MP PAT 2021 Exam Pattern
The paper pattern for Madhya Pradesh Pre-Agriculture Test (pat exam syllabus 2021) is given below.
|Exam mode||Offline mode(PBT)|
|Medium of question paper||Hindi and English|
|Number of questions||200 question|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer|
|Negative Marking||No negative marking|
The distribution of questions for each subject are given in the table below:
|Courses||Subjects||Number of Questions|
|B.Sc (Horticulture)/B. Tech (Agriculture Engineering)/B.Sc (Agriculture)/B.Sc (Forestry)||Physics||50|
|B.Sc (Agriculture)/B.Sc (Forestry)/B.Sc (Horticulture)||Agriculture -1||100|
|B.Sc (Horticulture)/B.Sc (Forestry)/B.Sc (Agriculture)||Physics||50|
|B.Sc (Forestry)/B.Sc (Agriculture)/B.Sc (Horticulture)||Physics||50|
MP PAT 2021 Syllabus
The subject wise MP PAT 2021 syllabus is given below.
- Physics: Topics will be Units & Dimensions, S.I Units, Force & Velocity, Moment of Inertia, Newton’s Law of Motion, Potential Energy and etc.
- Chemistry: It will have organic as well as inorganic chemistry. Some of the topics will be Chemical Bond, Solid State, Chemical Equilibrium, Electrochemistry, Thermochemistry, Thermodynamics and much more.
- Mathematics: Topics will be Algebra, Trigonometry, Co-ordinate Geometry, Vector Algebra, Integral Calculus etc.
- Biology: Topics will be Cell Theory, Light & Electron, Microscopic view of cell, Tissue & Tissue Systems etc.
- Agriculture Science: Topics will be Irrigation & Drainage, Cropping Schemes, Crop Production, Meteorology and much more.
MP PAT 2021 Preparation Tips
The tips to prepare for the MP PAT 2021 Exam are given below:
- Candidates may start their preparation early to complete the syllabus on time.
- Also, go through the complete exam pattern and syllabus.
- Make a proper study schedule and prepare accordingly.
- Gather complete study material needed for the preparation.
- Solve previous year papers and evaluate the performance.
- Also, keep your mind fresh and calm for better preparation.
MP PAT 2021 Admit Card
The admit card for MP PAT is released in two parts. The first part consists of the important information regarding the exam whereas, the second part has the space for the candidate’s identification details. The candidates have to paste the self-attested photograph in MP PAT admit card. The vital information regarding MP PAT Admit card is given below.
- MP PAT Admit Card will be released 10 days before the exam.
- The admit card will be released by the board through online mode.
- Candidates will be able to download the admit card from the official website.
- Aspirants will get the admit card by filling the application number and password.
- Applicants also have to bring admit card along with a valid photo ID card at the exam centre.
MP PAT 2021 Result
The detailed information regarding MP PAT Results is given below.
- MP PAT results will be released soon.
- The authority will release the result along with the answer key.
- MP PAT result will be released through online mode.
- Candidates will be able to check the result on the official website.
- No aspirant will receive their scorecard through offline mode.
Details on Scorecard
- Marks obtained
- Merit Rank
- Category Rank
MP PAT 2021 Counselling
The vital information regarding MP PAT counselling is given below.
- MP PAT 2020 counselling session will be started in August 2021.
- The counselling session will be started through online mode.
- Applicants must fill the no. of choices of colleges and courses as per their preferences.
- The allotment of seat will be done based on the filled choices, rank, availability of seats, category, reservation, etc.
- Documents verification will also be done at the time of counselling.
Madhya Pradesh Pre-Agriculture Test courses
The professional and engineering courses related to Agriculture and Dairy Industry is listed here.
- Sc. Agriculture is offered at colleges in Jabalpur, Rewa, Tikamgarh, Vidisha, Balaghat, Gwalior, Indore, ShoreSihore and Khandwa.
- Sc. Gardening is offered at Mansour colleges only.
- Sc. Forestry is offered at Jabalpur college only
- Tech. Agricultural Engineering
- Tech. Dairy Engineering
In the state of Madhya Pradesh, there are only two Agriculture University. The names are as follows:
- Jawahar Lal Nehru Agriculture University (JNKVV Jabalpur).
- Rajmata Vijayaraje Scindia Krishi Vishwavidyalaya Gwalior (RVSKVV Gwalior).
MP PAT 2021 Test Cities
MP PAT shall be conducted at the following test centers.
MP PAT 2021 Highlights
The detailed information regarding MP PAT exam is given below.
|Name of the Board||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MP PEB)|
|Examination Name||Madhya Pradesh Pre Agriculture Test (MP PAT 2021)|
|Courses Offered||B.Sc (Agriculture), B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering), B.Sc (Forestry) & B.Sc (Horticulture)|