OUAT 2019 Spot Counselling has been conducted on 09 August 2019. OUAT which is short for Odisha University of Agriculture and Technology is a government university for students who are willing to pursue their future into the fields related to technology and agriculture. OUAT is university level examination which provides the students with a variety of courses such as that of horticulture, agriculture, veterinary sciences, agriculture engineering and technology, animal husbandry and many more. In this article, we will provide with information about the latest updates, application form, eligibility, syllabus etc related to OUAT.
- OUAT 2019 Spot Counselling has been conducted on 09 August 2019.
- OUAT 2019 Result has been released on 13 June 2019.
- The date for the UG Common Entrance Examination has been set to 19 May 2019.
OUAT 2019 Important Exam Dates
The examination dates are announced by OUAT. Some of the announced dates and the other tentative dates have mentioned below.
For UG Program Important Dates:
|Application form Available||21 February 2019|
|Application From last date||02 April 2019|
|Edit option in Form-A online||03 – 05 April 2019|
|Admit card downloading||08 – 19 May 2019|
|Exam 2019 date||19 May 2019|
|Result 2019||13 June 2019|
|Submission of Form ‘B’ (on line )||28 May – 11 June 2019|
|Edit option in Form-B online||12 – 14 June 2019|
|Provisional weightage available online||26 June 2019|
|Intimation-cum-Rank card available online||08 July 2019|
|Counseling and admission||20 – 26 July 2019|
|Admission of State Govt. Sponsored Candidates||29 July 2019|
|Orientation Programme||31 July 2019|
|Commencement of class||01 August 2019|
|Date of online application for spot (if required)||29 July – 01 August 2019|
|Intimation letter for spot admission available online||05 August 2019|
|Spot Counselling & Admission (if required)||08 August 2019|
For PG courses
|PG Admission Events||Dates|
|Online Submission of the application form||13 June 2019|
|Final date of Application submission||25 July 2019|
|Uploading the documents||3rd week of July 2019|
|Admit card download||2nd week of July 2019|
|Exam date||3rd week of July 2019|
|Declaration of result||within a week after the exam|
OUAT Application Form 2019
- The application form for the undergraduate entrance examination has been available from 21 February 2019.
- The form would be available on their website.
- Aadhaar Card has been made mandatory in order to fill out the application form.
- Upon the submission of the application, candidates will receive their login ID, password and application number via email or SMS.
- The application fee will be Rs. 1050/- for the undergraduate courses and for the postgraduate courses the will be about rs. 1100/-
- The application fee can be paid online through various means such as debit card/credit card and net banking.
- The application fee can also be paid in the offline through Common Service Centre ( Jana Seva Kendra)
Odisha University of Agriculture and Technology Entrance Exam Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for OUAT Entrance Test is as follows:
- The candidate should be Indian. If foreign nationals wish to apply they will go through a different procedure for the admission.
- The candidate who wishes to apply for the exam must be of 17 years or older of age by 31 December 2019.
- Qualification criteria for the eligibility are given below
|B.Tech. (Agriculture Engineering)||Passed with minimum 50% marks (40% for SC/ST& PH) in 10+2 or equivalent exam with PCM subjects.|
|B.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture||Passed with minimum 50% marks (40% for SC/ST& PH) in 10+2 or equivalent exam with PCM or PCB subjects.|
|B.Sc. (Hons) Forestry||Passed with minimum of 50% marks (40% for SC/ST& PH) in 10+2 or equivalent exam with science stream.|
|M.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture||Completed B.Sc. (Ag.)/ B.Sc. (Hort.) from a recognized university.|
|MTech (Agriculture Engineering)||Candidate must have a B.Tech. (Agriculture Engineering) or B.Sc. (Agriculture Engineering & Technology)|
|M.Sc. (Forestry)||Completed B.Sc. (Forestry) from a recognized university.|
OUAT 2019 Admit Card
- The admit card for OUAT 2019 will be made available to the candidates through online mode only. Candidates are supposed to download the admit card from the official website of OUAT using their login credentials.
- The candidates are required to bring their original ID proof along with their admit card at the examination centre.
- In case of any discrepancy in the information mentioned on the OUAT Admit Card, contact the officials at Odisha University of Agriculture & Technology Bhubaneswar-751003 Odisha, India.
OUAT Exam Pattern
- The duration the exam to be held will be of total two hours.
- The question paper will be offline multiple-choice paper.
- OMR sheet will be provided to fill the details and mark the answers.
- The examination will be of a total 200 marks.
- One mark will be awarded for each correct answer and there will be no negative marking for any incorrectly marked answer.
Detailed for UG course examination is mentioned below.
OUAT 2019 Result
- The tentative date for the result of OUAT 2019 is 7 July 2019 for UG courses.
- The result of OUAT will be declared on the official website of the Odisha University.
- The result declared will include entrance exam marks, provisional and final weightage.
- The result will be in the form of the scorecard.
- The candidates are required to enter their credentials which will include their roll number, mobile number, and date of birth to check the result. The selected candidates will be able to participate and take part in the counselling procedure.
OUAT 2019 Counselling
The OUAT counselling 2019 will be conducted by the university after the declaration of the result of the examination. A merit list will be processed for the counselling procedure.
The merit list that would be generated would be according to the marks obtained by the candidates in the entrance exam. The candidates are required to submit the required scanned documents for the counselling process.
As per the choice filled by the candidate, seats available, merit list, category, the seats will be allotted to the candidates accordingly.
OUAT 2019 Highlights
|Exam Name||OUAT UG Common Entrance Examination 2019-20|
|Common Name||OUAT Bhubaneswar|
|Full Name||Odisha University of Agriculture and Technology|
|Admission Basis||OUAT Entrance Exam|
|Level of Exam||UG & PG|
|Courses Offered||UG & PG in Agriculture, Horticulture|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Mode of Application||Online|
About Odisha University of Agriculture and Technology
In 1949 the Radhakrishnan University Education Commission of 1949 highlighted the need for establishing Agricultural Universities in India. In 1961, the Orissa government established the Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology Act, 1961 (Orissa Act 20 of 1961) with a gadget of establishing and incorporating a University of Agriculture and Technology (OUAT) for the agricultural education in the State.
For more information regarding SCERT Odisha 2019.
ouat 2019 syllabus, ouat 2019 registration, ouat 2019 form filling date, ouat 2019 application form date, ouat 2019 date, www.ouat.nic.in 2019, ouat 2019 application date.