NLSIU Distance Education Admission 2023 will commence from June 2023(tentative). The National Law School of India University (NLSIU), the oldest of the ‘law Schools’, well known for its role in ‘redefining’ the legal education in India; and sponsored by the Bar Council of India, the Professional Regulatory Body for Law is furthering its mandate of attempting ‘Social change’ by imparting legal education through Distance Education Program also. These Distance Education Program are designed to empower the interested candidates in expanding & deepening their legal Knowledge in a globalized world. Interestingly these programs do not have any age barrier. Any interested graduate may enroll. Further information regarding NLSIU Distance Education is given in the article below.
Admission Open 2023
- Top University & Colleges Official Links, Application & Scholarship Forms.
NLSIU Distance Education Admission 2023 Status
|Admission Notification||Yet to announce|
|Application form||yet to start|
NLSIU Distance Education Admission 2023 Dates
The university has released the important dates regarding the admission which is given below:
|Last date of admission||June 2023|
|Last date of admission with late fee fine of Rs. 500/-||July 2023|
NLSIU Distance Education Admission 2023 Application Process
Candidates who are interested in admission into the university for the DED courses must obtain by writing to the Director, Distance Education Department, National Law School of India University, Nagarbhavi, Bengaluru-560 072, along
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about NLSIU Distance Education Admission 2023: Application Form - Admissions
with a Demand Draft of Rs.1,500/- drawn in favour of NLSIU DED Course, payable at Bengaluru. The application form must be properly filled. Application fees will not be refunded by the authority.
NLSIU Distance Education Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should make sure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria of the course they are willing to pursue. Eligibility Criteria for all the courses is given below:
|Post Graduate Programme:|
|Masters of Business Laws Programme (M.B.L)||Graduate of any discipline from a recognized University|
|Post Graduate Diploma Programmes:|
|Human Rights Law (PGDHRL)||Graduate of any discipline from a recognized University|
|Medical Law & Ethics (PGDMLE)||Graduate of any discipline from a recognized University|
|Environmental Law (PGDEL)||Graduate of any discipline from a recognized University|
|Intellectual Property Rights Law (PGDIPRL)||Graduate of any discipline from a recognized University|
|Child Rights Law (PGDCRL)||Graduate of any discipline from a recognized University|
|Consumer Law & Practice (PGDCLP)||Graduate of any discipline from a recognized University|
|Cyber Law & Cyber Forensics (PGDCLCF)||Graduate of any discipline from a recognized University|
NLSIU Fees Structure 2023
Fees structure for all the courses is given below:
|Post Graduate Program:|
|Masters of Business Laws Program (M.B.L)||INR 30,300/-|
|Post Graduate Diploma Program:|
|Human Rights Law (PGDHRL)||INR 11,200/-|
|Medical Law & Ethics (PGDMLE)||INR 30,200/-|
|Environmental Law (PGDEL)||INR 11,200/-|
|Intellectual Property Rights Law (PGDIPRL)||INR 30,200/-|
|Child Rights Law (PGDCRL)||INR 11,200/-|
|Consumer Law & Practice (PGDCLP)||INR 11,200/-|
|Cyber Law & Cyber Forensics (PGDCLCF)||INR 30,200/-|
Fees For Foreign Nationals:
- Application Fee: Rs. 1500/- common to all courses
- Master of Business Laws: I year Rs.1,14,050/-
- Master of Business Laws: II year Rs.1,05,000/-
- Post Graduate Diploma Courses for PGDMLE, PGDIPRL & PGDCLCF -Rs.1,13,950/-
- Post Graduate Diploma Courses for PGDEL, PGDHRL, PGDCRL, PGDCLP -Rs.47,450/-
- In addition to the course fee a sum of Rs.5000/-has to be paid towards postal/courier charges (applicable only for students residing outside India).
- All payments shall be made only through the Demand Draft drawn in favour of NLSIU DED Courses, payable at Bengaluru.
- Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
- The title of the course applied should be clearly marked on the envelope and must be addressed to The Director, Distance Education Department (DED), National Law School of India University, Nagarbhavi, Bengaluru -560242 (Old Pin -560072)
- After enrollment candidates will be provided with an ID Number which shall be quoted in all your future correspondences with the University.
- Candidates will not be allowed to change their courses once the admission is done.
- Contact Classes will be held at NLSIU, Bengaluru only and Attendance to contact Class is optional.
- With respect to Foreign Degrees, the candidate is required to produce an equivalence certificate issued by the association of Indian Universities.
- Examinations (Annual/supplementary) will be conducted at Bengaluru, Delhi, Kolkata, and Pune.
- Candidates enrolled for 2 courses simultaneously are advised to choose any one of them in one examination and the other course in the next in case of overlapping in the Examination (i.e. June or Dec / Jan as the case may be)
NLSIU Distance Education Admission 2023 Courses Offered
List of courses offered by the DED is given below. Candidates can apply for more than one course at a time.
Post Graduate Programme:
- Masters of Business Laws Programme (M.B.L)
Post Graduate Diploma Programmes:
- Human Rights Law (PGDHRL)
- Medical Law & Ethics (PGDMLE)
- Environmental Law (PGDEL)
- Intellectual Property Rights Law (PGDIPRL)
- Child Rights Law (PGDCRL)
- Consumer Law & Practice (PGDCLP)
- Cyber Law & Cyber Forensics (PGDCLCF)
NLSIU Distance Education Admission 2023 Highlights
The candidates can check below in the table NLSIU Distance Education Admission 2023 short details:
|University Name||National Law School of India University, Bengaluru|
|Course Mode||Distance Education|
|Programs||Law / legal Courses (promoting socially relevant Legal Education)|
|Rank||Ranked No. I in NIRF India Ranking 2020 by MHRD, Govt. of India in Law Category|
nlsiu distance education admission 2018-19, nlsiu distance education admission 2019-20, nlsiu bangalore distance education admissions 2019, nlsiu ded exam schedule 2019, nlsiu bangalore courses, nlsiu ded admission 2019, ded nls edchemy, mbl from nlsiu distance learning review
Can we obtain permission to enroll in bar council of India after getting degree from national law school of India university Bengaluru?
is there any entrance test for PDGIPRL,NLSIU DED?
Still it’s not working to apply for the admission for distance education in Correspondence course at NLSIU, Bangalore.