NLSIU Distance Education Admission 2019: The National Law School of India University, oldest of the ‘law Schools’, well known for its role in ‘redefining’ the legal education in India; and sponsored by the Bar Council of India, the Professional Regulatory Body for Law is furthering its mandate of attempting ‘Social change’ by imparting legal education through Distance Education Programmes also. These Distance Education Programmes are designed to empower the interested candidates in expanding & deepening their legal Knowledge in a globalized world. Interestingly these programmes do not have any age barrier. Any interested graduate may enroll. Further information regarding the NLSIU Distance Education is given in the article below:
Upcoming Application Form
- Shiv Nadar University Admission Open Apply Now
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
NLSIU Distance Education Admission Application Process 2019
Candidates who are interested in admission into the university for the DED courses must obtain by writing to the Director, Distance Education Department, National Law School of India University, Nagarbhavi, Bengaluru-560 072, along
with a Demand Draft of Rs.1,500/- drawn in favor of NLSIU DED Course, payable at Bengaluru. The application form must be properly filled. Application fees will not be refunded by the authority.
Download the Application Form here: http://ded.nls.ac.in/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Admissions-Notification-Application-2019-19.pdf
NLSIU Distance Education Admission Important Dates 2019
The university has released the important dates regarding the admission which is given below:
|Last date of admission||30 September 2019|
|Last date of admission with late fee fine of Rs. 500/-||15 October 2019|
NLSIU Distance Education Admission Courses Offered 2019
List of courses offered by the DED is given below. Candidates can apply for more than one course at a time.
Post Graduate Programme:
- Masters of Business Laws Programme (M.B.L)
Post Graduate Diploma Programmes:
- Human Rights Law (PGDHRL)
- Medical Law & Ethics (PGDMLE)
- Environmental Law (PGDEL)
- Intellectual Property Rights Law (PGDIPRL)
- Child Rights Law (PGDCRL)
- Consumer Law & Practice (PGDCLP)
- Cyber Law & Cyber Forensics (PGDCLCF)
NLSIU Distance Education Admission Eligibility Criteria 2019
Candidates should make sure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria of the course they are willing to pursue. Eligibility Criteria for all the courses is given below:
|Post Graduate Programme:|
|Masters of Business Laws Programme (M.B.L)||Graduate of any discipline from a recognized University|
|Post Graduate Diploma Programmes:|
|Human Rights Law (PGDHRL)||Graduate of any discipline from a recognized University|
|Medical Law & Ethics (PGDMLE)||Graduate of any discipline from a recognized University|
|Environmental Law (PGDEL)||Graduate of any discipline from a recognized University|
|Intellectual Property Rights Law (PGDIPRL)||Graduate of any discipline from a recognized University|
|Child Rights Law (PGDCRL)||Graduate of any discipline from a recognized University|
|Consumer Law & Practice (PGDCLP)||Graduate of any discipline from a recognized University|
|Cyber Law & Cyber Forensics (PGDCLCF)||Graduate of any discipline from a recognized University|
NLSIU Distance Education Admission Fees Structure 2019
Fees structure for all the courses is given below:
|Post Graduate Programme:|
|Masters of Business Laws Programme (M.B.L)||INR 30,300/-|
|Post Graduate Diploma Programmes:|
|Human Rights Law (PGDHRL)||INR 11,200/-|
|Medical Law & Ethics (PGDMLE)||INR 30,200/-|
|Environmental Law (PGDEL)||INR 11,200/-|
|Intellectual Property Rights Law (PGDIPRL)||INR 30,200/-|
|Child Rights Law (PGDCRL)||INR 11,200/-|
|Consumer Law & Practice (PGDCLP)||INR 11,200/-|
|Cyber Law & Cyber Forensics (PGDCLCF)||INR 30,200/-|
Fees For Foreign Nationals:
- Application Fee: Rs. 1500/- common to all courses
- Master of Business Laws: I year Rs.1,14,050/-
- Master of Business Laws: II year Rs.1,05,000/-
- Post Graduate Diploma Courses for PGDMLE, PGDIPRL & PGDCLCF -Rs.1,13,950/-
- Post Graduate Diploma Courses for PGDEL, PGDHRL, PGDCRL, PGDCLP -Rs.47,450/-
- In addition to the course fee a sum of Rs.5000/-has to be paid towards postal/courier charges (applicable only for students residing outside India).
- All payments shall be made only through the Demand Draft drawn in favor of NLSIU DED Courses, payable at Bengaluru.
- Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
- The title of the course applied should be clearly marked on the envelope and must be addressed to The Director, Distance Education Department (DED), National Law School of India University, Nagarbhavi, Bengaluru -560242 (Old Pin -560072)
- After enrollment candidates will be provided with an ID Number which shall be quoted in all your future correspondences with the University.
- Candidates will not be allowed to change their courses once the admission is done.
- Contact Classes will be held at NLSIU, Bengaluru only and Attendance to contact Class is optional.
- With respect to Foreign Degrees, the candidate is required to produce equivalence certificate issued byAssociation of Indian Universities.
- Examinations (Annual/supplementary) will be conducted at Bengaluru, Delhi, Kolkata, and Pune.
- Candidates enrolled for 2 courses simultaneously are advised to choose any one of them in one examination and the other course in the next in case of overlapping in the Examination (i.e. June or Dec / Jan as the case may be)
Distance Education Department (DED) of National Law School of India University (NLSIU) Highlights
|University Name||National Law School of India University, Bengaluru|
|Course Mode||Distance Education|
|Programs||Law / legal Courses (promoting socially relevant Legal Education)|
|Vice Chancellor||Prof.(Dr.) R.Venkata Rao|
|Affiliation||NLSIU UGC Affiliation Letter|
|Rank||Ranked No. I in NIRF India Ranking 2019 by MHRD, Govt. of India in Law Category|
|Application Last Date||15 October 2019 (with late fees)|
nlsiu bangalore distance education admissions 2018, nlsiu mbl admission 2018, nlsiu bangalore admission procedure, masters in business law distance learning, pgdmle distance education, mbl admission nlsiu, mbl distance learning nlsiu, nlsiu bangalore 3 year llb