NLSIU Distance Education Admission 2020: Last date for NLSIU Distance Education Admission 2020 will be 30 September without late fee and 15 October with the late fee. The National Law School of India University, oldest of the ‘law Schools’, well known for its role in ‘redefining’ the legal education in India; and sponsored by the Bar Council of India, the Professional Regulatory Body for Law is furthering its mandate of attempting ‘Social change’ by imparting legal education through Distance Education Programmes also. These Distance Education Programmes are designed to empower the interested candidates in expanding & deepening their legal Knowledge in a globalized world. Interestingly these programmes do not have any age barrier. Any interested graduate may enrol. Further information regarding the NLSIU Distance Education is given in the article below:
Latest Update: Get Distance Education Admission Confirmation in few steps. Admissions open for 2020 Batch. For Distance Education Enquire Here.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
VijayBhoomi University, Mumbai Admission 2020
MIT ADT University Pune Admission 2020
Vel Tech Admissions 2020
GD Goenka University Admission 2020
UPES Design Aptitude Test
BML Munjal University Admission 2020
UPES Management Entrance Test
GNIOT, Noida Admission 2020
DIT University Admission 2020
Thapar University Admission 2020
Shoolini University Admission 2020
PIET Panipat Admission 2020
Amity Joint Entrance Examination 2020
KIIT University Admission 2020
Manav Rachna University
REVA University Admission 2020
LPU Admissions 2020
NLSIU Distance Education Admission Important Dates 2020
The university has released the important dates regarding the admission which is given below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about NLSIU Distance Education Admission 2020: Admission Last Date - Admissions
|Last date of admission||30 September 2020|
|Last date of admission with late fee fine of Rs. 500/-||15 October 2020|
NLSIU Distance Education Admission Application Process 2020
Candidates who are interested in admission into the university for the DED courses must obtain by writing to the Director, Distance Education Department, National Law School of India University, Nagarbhavi, Bengaluru-560 072, along
with a Demand Draft of Rs.1,500/- drawn in favour of NLSIU DED Course, payable at Bengaluru. The application form must be properly filled. Application fees will not be refunded by the authority.
Eligibility Criteria 2020
Candidates should make sure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria of the course they are willing to pursue. Eligibility Criteria for all the courses is given below:
|Post Graduate Programme:|
|Masters of Business Laws Programme (M.B.L)||Graduate of any discipline from a recognized University|
|Post Graduate Diploma Programmes:|
|Human Rights Law (PGDHRL)||Graduate of any discipline from a recognized University|
|Medical Law & Ethics (PGDMLE)||Graduate of any discipline from a recognized University|
|Environmental Law (PGDEL)||Graduate of any discipline from a recognized University|
|Intellectual Property Rights Law (PGDIPRL)||Graduate of any discipline from a recognized University|
|Child Rights Law (PGDCRL)||Graduate of any discipline from a recognized University|
|Consumer Law & Practice (PGDCLP)||Graduate of any discipline from a recognized University|
|Cyber Law & Cyber Forensics (PGDCLCF)||Graduate of any discipline from a recognized University|
Fees Structure 2020
Fees structure for all the courses is given below:
|Post Graduate Programme:|
|Masters of Business Laws Programme (M.B.L)||INR 30,300/-|
|Post Graduate Diploma Programmes:|
|Human Rights Law (PGDHRL)||INR 11,200/-|
|Medical Law & Ethics (PGDMLE)||INR 30,200/-|
|Environmental Law (PGDEL)||INR 11,200/-|
|Intellectual Property Rights Law (PGDIPRL)||INR 30,200/-|
|Child Rights Law (PGDCRL)||INR 11,200/-|
|Consumer Law & Practice (PGDCLP)||INR 11,200/-|
|Cyber Law & Cyber Forensics (PGDCLCF)||INR 30,200/-|
Fees For Foreign Nationals:
- Application Fee: Rs. 1500/- common to all courses
- Master of Business Laws: I year Rs.1,14,050/-
- Master of Business Laws: II year Rs.1,05,000/-
- Post Graduate Diploma Courses for PGDMLE, PGDIPRL & PGDCLCF -Rs.1,13,950/-
- Post Graduate Diploma Courses for PGDEL, PGDHRL, PGDCRL, PGDCLP -Rs.47,450/-
- In addition to the course fee a sum of Rs.5000/-has to be paid towards postal/courier charges (applicable only for students residing outside India).
- All payments shall be made only through the Demand Draft drawn in favour of NLSIU DED Courses, payable at Bengaluru.
- Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
- The title of the course applied should be clearly marked on the envelope and must be addressed to The Director, Distance Education Department (DED), National Law School of India University, Nagarbhavi, Bengaluru -560242 (Old Pin -560072)
- After enrollment candidates will be provided with an ID Number which shall be quoted in all your future correspondences with the University.
- Candidates will not be allowed to change their courses once the admission is done.
- Contact Classes will be held at NLSIU, Bengaluru only and Attendance to contact Class is optional.
- With respect to Foreign Degrees, the candidate is required to produce equivalence certificate issued by association of Indian Universities.
- Examinations (Annual/supplementary) will be conducted at Bengaluru, Delhi, Kolkata, and Pune.
- Candidates enrolled for 2 courses simultaneously are advised to choose any one of them in one examination and the other course in the next in case of overlapping in the Examination (i.e. June or Dec / Jan as the case may be)
NLSIU Distance Education Admission Courses Offered 2020
List of courses offered by the DED is given below. Candidates can apply for more than one course at a time.
Post Graduate Programme:
- Masters of Business Laws Programme (M.B.L)
Post Graduate Diploma Programmes:
- Human Rights Law (PGDHRL)
- Medical Law & Ethics (PGDMLE)
- Environmental Law (PGDEL)
- Intellectual Property Rights Law (PGDIPRL)
- Child Rights Law (PGDCRL)
- Consumer Law & Practice (PGDCLP)
- Cyber Law & Cyber Forensics (PGDCLCF)
Distance Education Department (DED) of National Law School of India University (NLSIU) Highlights
|University Name||National Law School of India University, Bengaluru|
|Course Mode||Distance Education|
|Programs||Law / legal Courses (promoting socially relevant Legal Education)|
|Vice-Chancellor||Prof.(Dr.) R.Venkata Rao|
|Affiliation||NLSIU UGC Affiliation Letter|
|Rank||Ranked No. I in NIRF India Ranking 2020 by MHRD, Govt. of India in Law Category|
|Application Last Date||15 October 2020 (with late fees)|
For more information regarding CLAT 2020.
nlsiu distance education admission 2018-19, nlsiu distance education admission 2019-20, nlsiu bangalore distance education admissions 2019, nlsiu ded exam schedule 2019, nlsiu bangalore courses, nlsiu ded admission 2019, ded nls edchemy, mbl from nlsiu distance learning review