Class 12th Economics contains the study of production, consumption and transfer of wealth, simple concepts of demand and supply etc. A wide range of concepts and mechanisms of resources are learned in Economics. One can enter the academic or the research field in Economics after the 12th grade. NCERT Class 12 Economics Book is the enhanced level of the 11th Class. There are two parts in Economics i.e. Microeconomics and Macroeconomics.
The National Council of Education Research and Training published the Economics Book for class 12th. NCERT follows the guidelines of CBSE and accordingly the syllabus is set as per the subject. NCERT Book Class 12 Economics is useful for the board exam as well as competitive exams.
One can have the e-books of class 12th economics by visiting the NCERT official site.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about NCERT Class 12 Economics Book : Microeconomics & Macroeconomics PDF - Admissions
CBSE Class 12 Overview
|Exam Name||CBSE Class 12 Board Exam|
|Conducting Body||Central Board of Secondary Education.|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
NCERT Economics Books For The Class 12
12th grade economics books contain two parts. Students can download the pdf of chapters individually or the complete book. Download through the link mentioned here
- NCERT Book For Class 12th Economics PDF (Microeconomics in English)
- NCERT Book For Class 12th Economics PDF (Macroeconomics in English)
- NCERT Book For Class 12th Economics PDF (Microeconomics in Hindi)
- NCERT Book For Class 12thEconomics PDF ( Macroeconomics in Hindi)
Check The Contents As Per The Chapters In 12th Economics Book
|Unit 1: INTRODUCTION||
|Unit 2: THEORY OF CONSUMER BEHAVIOUR||
|Unit 3: PRODUCTION AND COSTS||
|Unit 4: THE THEORY OF THE FIRM UNDER PERFECT COMPETITION||
|Unit 5: MARKET EQUILIBRIUM||
|Unit 6: NON-COMPETITIVE MARKETS||
|Unit 1: INTRODUCTION||
|Unit 2: NATIONAL INCOME ACCOUNTING||
|Unit 3: MONEY AND BANKING||
|Unit 4: DETERMINATION OF INCOME AND EMPLOYMENT||
|Unit 5: GOVERNMENT BUDGET AND THE ECONOMY||
|Unit 6: OPEN ECONOMY MACROECONOMICS||
|Unit 2||उपभोक्ता के व्यवहार का सिद्धांत|
|Unit 3||उत्पादन तथा लागत|
|Unit 4||पूर्ण प्रतिस्पर्धा की स्थिति में फर्म का सिद्धांत|
|Unit 5||बाज़ार संतुलन|
|Unit 6||प्रतिस्पर्धाहित बाज़ार|
|Unit 2||राष्ट्रीय आय का लेखांकन|
|Unit 3||मुद्रा और बैंकिंग|
|Unit 4||आय और रोजगार के निर्धारण|
|Unit 5||सरकारी बजट एवं अर्थव्यवस्था|
|Unit 6||खुली अर्थव्यवस्था – समष्टि अर्थशास्त्र|
Apart from microeconomics and macroeconomics, CBSE also introduces the Indian Economic Development for class 12
|Unit 1: Development Experience (1947-90) and Economic Reforms since 1991||
Economic Reforms since 1991:
Features and appraisals of liberalisation, globalisation and privatisation (LPG policy); Concepts of demonetization and GST
|Unit 2: Current challenges facing Indian Economy||
|Unit 3: Development Experience of India||
Steps Need To Follow To Download The NCERT Class 12 Economics Textbook?
NCERT e-Books for Class 12 economics can be downloaded by following certain steps. Follow the steps and get the digital form of the book in an easy way.
- Go to the NCERT official site i.e https://ncert.nic.in/
- Click on the “Publication” in the home page and from the drop down menu click on “PDF (I-XII)”
- Enter “Select Class”, “Select Subject”, “Select Book Title” and click on “Go”
- Download the complete book or chapters individually and then click on “Open” button for individual chapters OR
- Click on the “Download Complete Book”
- Download the chapters and take the print of it.
Importance of Class 12th Economics
- Economics is one of the popular fields of study around the globe. While talking about business or industries or a country’s financial growth, it all depends on economic development.
- Economics is a part of everyday life that cannot be ignored.
- Job opportunities in economics are vast such as economic consultant, market research analyst, actuary, credit analyst, financial analyst, policy analyst, compensation and benefits manager, lawyer,business reporter and management consultant business reporter.
- Every aspect of a country’s affairs is related to the economic dimension.