CG PAT 2019 Admit Card has been released on 22 May 2019. The Chhattisgarh Pre Agriculture Test (commonly known as CG PAT) is conducted for admission to the Agriculture and Horticulture Colleges of Indira Gandhi Agricultural University, also known as Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya (IGKV). The exam is conducted by Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Raipur. The online application for CG PAT 2019 will begin on 10th April and continue till 3rd May. The exam will be held on May and the candidates can download the admit cards one week prior to the exam. The result declaration dates are yet to be announced, however, CG PAT 2018 results were announced on July.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
Latest Update: CG PAT 2019 Admit Card has been released on 22 May 2019.
CG PAT 2019 Exam Dates
|Starting of Application Form||29 March 2019|
|Last Date of Application Form Submission and Obtaining SBI Bank Challan for Fee Payment||21 April 2019|
|Admit Card Availability||22 May 2019|
|Date of Examination||30 May 2019|
|Result Declaration||Last week of June 2019|
|Counselling Process Starts||August 2019|
CG PAT 2019 Application Form
How to fill the Chhattisgarh Pre Agriculture Test (commonly known as CG PAT)? The steps to fill the application form is given here.
- Search for the official website of CG PAT i.e. www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in.
- Find the link “बी.एस- सी. (कृषि) / बी.एस सी. (उद्यानिकी) एवं वेटनरी पॉलीटेक्निक (पशुपालन में डिप्लोमा) हेतु प्रवेश परीक्षा (PAT)- 2019” and click on the same.
- Now the list of the Vibhagiya Niyam- PAT19 will get open.
- Finally, click on “Online Application Form- PAT19”.
- Furthermore, fill the required details in the form.
- Submit the online application form and pay the application fees.
|SC/ ST||Rs. 100/-|
Read more about IGKV CET 2019 Exam Here.
CG PAT 2019 Exam Pattern
The CG PAT exam is held in three subject groups :
- Physics, Chemistry, Maths
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology
- The exam consists of question from subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Husbandry, Mathematics, Horticulture, Crop Production etc.
- And the exam will be of 3 hours duration.
- Also paper consists of 200 MCQ type questions and the full marks is 200.
- For each correct answer, one mark is awarded. No marks are awarded for unattempted questions. There is no negative marking in the test i.e. no marks are deducted for incorrect answers.
Marks Distribution for PAT and PPHT Exam
For Science Group:
|Subject||Total Questions||Total Marks|
For Agriculture Group:
|Subject||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|Elements of Science Mathematics useful for Agriculture||80||80|
|Crop Production & Horticulture||60||60|
|Elements of Animal Husbandry & Poultry Farming||60||60|
CG PAT 2019 Eligibility criteria
To be eligible for the exam, the candidates must :
- Candidate must have passed 12th class
- Be a resident of Chhattisgarh
Total number of seats: There are 1271 seats in total for the Bachelor of Science in Agriculture Course. Out of these, 902 seats are in government agriculture colleges while the remaining 369 seats are in private agriculture colleges.
For the Bachelor of Science in Horticulture course, the total number of seats is 284. Out of these, 120 seats are in government horticulture colleges while the remaining 164 seats are in private horticulture colleges.
Reservation: According to the official website of CG PAT, 12%, 32% and 14% seats reserved in each course for SC, ST, and OBC category students respectively.
CG PAT Syllabus
The syllabus for Chhattisgarh Pre Agriculture Test includes science and agriculture group. The subjects like physics, chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Mathematics, biology, Zoology, elements of science mathematics useful for agriculture, Agril Physics, Agril Chemistry, Agril Mathematics, Agril Botany Zoology, Crop Production and Horticulture, Elements of Animal Husbandry and Poultry Farming.
Download the CG PAT Syllabus with marks distribution and weightage PDF.
Agriculture colleges accepting CG PAT 2019 scores
List of Government Agriculture Colleges:
- College of Agriculture, Raipur
- TCB College of Agriculture & Research Station, Bilaspur
- RMD College of Agriculture & Research Station, Ambikapur
- SG College of Agriculture & Research Station, Jagdalpur
- SK College of Agriculture & Research Station, Kawardha
- College of Agriculture & Research Station, Janjgir-Champa
- DKS College of Agriculture & Research Station, Bhatapara
- College of Agriculture & Research Station, Koriya
- College of Agriculture & Research Station, Kanker
- Pt Shiv Kumar Sastry College of Agriculture, Rajnandgaon
- College of Agriculture & Research Station, Raigarh
- College of Agriculture & Research Station, Bemetara
List of Private Agriculture Colleges:
- Bharti College of Agriculture, Durg
- Bhoramdev College of Agriculture, Kawardha
- Chhattisgarh College of Agriculture, Bhilai
- Mahamaya College of Agriculture, Dhamtari
- Margdarshan Sansthan College of Agriculture, Ambikapur
- Shriram College of Agriculture, Rajnandgaon
- College of Agriculture, Ambagarh Chowki
- College of Agriculture, Raigarh
- College of Agriculture, Dantewada
Horticulture Colleges accepting CG PAT 2019 scores
- Pt Kishorilal Shukla College of Horticulture & Research Station, Rajnandgaon
- College of Horticulture & Research Station, Jagdalpur
- Danteshwari College of Horticulture, Raipur
- Gayatri College of Horticulture, Dhamtari
- KL College of Horticulture, Dhamtari
- Rani Durgawati College of Horticulture, Pendra Road
CG PAT Highlights
|CG PAT 2019||23 May 2019|
|Examination Conducting Body||Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Medium of CG PAT Exam||English and Hindi|
|Type of Questions||Objective|
|Total Number of Questions||200 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Sections||3 – PCM/PCB/AG1, AG2, AG3|
|Courses Offered||B.Sc. (Agriculture) and B.Sc. (Horticulture)|
|Total Number of Seats||1531|
बी.एस- सी. (कृषि) / बी.एस सी. (उद्यानिकी) एवं वेटनरी पॉलीटेक्निक (पशुपालन में डिप्लोमा) हेतु प्रवेश परीक्षा (PAT)- 2019
0/mo – $0.00 – 0 cg pat 2019 exam date0/mo – $0.00 – 0 cg pat form date 20190/mo – $0.00 – 0 cg pat exam 20190/mo – $0.00 – 0 cg pat syllabus in hindi0/mo – $0.00 – 0 cg pat 2019 form0/mo – $0.00 – 0 pat exam form 20190/mo – $0.00 – 0 cg pat 2019 application form date
cg pat exam date 2019, cg pat 2019 syllabus, cg pat counselling, cg pat counselling registration 2018, cg p.a.t. exam date 2018, cg pat counselling 2018.