Gujarat Board 10th Class Result 2020 has been released on 09 June 2020. Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board has released the result in online mode. Students will be able to check the results on the official website. Students need to enter their roll number to see their result for GSEB SSC 2020. Steps to check the result are given in this article below in a detailed manner. The direct link to check the link will be provided in this article. Candidates may check the complete details regarding the Gujrat Board 10th class result in this article.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
- Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board have released the result on 09 June 2020 at 06:00 am.
Gujarat Board 10th Class Result 2020 Dates
Gujarat Board class 10th result 2020 key dates are mentioned in the table below.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Gujarat Board 10th Class Result 2020: GSEB SSC Result (Released) - Admissions
|GSEB SSC Examination||05 – 17 March 2020|
|Result Declaration||09 June 2020|
|Online Application for Verification of Marks||13-26 Jun 2020|
Important Dates related to Gujarat Board 10th Result 2020
|State||Exam Name||Exam Date (2020)||Exam Result Date*|
|Gujarat||Gujarat SSC Board Exam||5th March- 17th March||09th June, 2020
|Gujarat HSC Board Exam – General Stream||5th March- 21st March||15th June, 2020
|Gujarat HSC Board Exam – Science Stream||5th March- 16th March||17th May, 2020
GSEB SSC Result 2020 Date & Time
Gujarat Secondary And Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB) has successfully conducted the class 10th exams. The board has started the evaluation process and preparation of releasing the class 10th result. The result will be declared in the fourth week of June 2020. Candidates will be able to check the result from this article, once released by the authority.
GSEB SSC Result 2020
The details regarding the GSEB SSC Result 2020 are given below:
- GSEB SSC result has been released on 09 June 2020.
- The board will release the result in online mode.
- Candidates will be able to check the result from the official website.
- The candidate will need to enter the roll number to check the result.
How to Check and Download the Gujarat Board SSC/Class 10th Result 2020?
Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB) will upload the results for SSC/Class 10th:
- Firstly, the student needs to visit the GSEB official Website i.e., “gseb.org” and results.nic.in/Examination_Body.aspx.
- Then, the student needs to search for the link “Gujarat SSC Result 2020”.
- Next, after clicking on the linked page, the student will be redirected to the login page.
- On the login page, students need to enter their roll number.
- Then, click on submit.
- After clicking on submit, the result of the student will be displayed on the screen.
- The student can check and download the result.
- It is advised to take printouts of the result for future use.
How to Get GSEB SSC Result 2020 via SMS?
Another way for students to check Gujarat board 10th result 2020 is by SMS. To get the class 10th examination result, the students shall have to type the following message:
SSC (space) Seat number and send it to 56263.
Details in Gujarat Board 10th Result 2020
Following details would be mentioned in the result.
- Seat number
- Candidate’s name
- Subject-wise marks
- Subject-wise grade
- Total marks
- Qualifying status
- Percentile rank
Grade system in GSEB SSC exam
The Grading process is given subject wise for each and every subject based on grace points at the final list. There are 9 Grades and the Points from 3-10 Points for each grade. The minimum passing marks is atleast 33%. The grading system for SSC examination is as follows:
Gujarat Board Rechecking Result 2020
After the declaration of the results many students may not be satisfied with their result, the Board gives them an opportunity to apply for rechecking / revaluation. In the rechecking process, the following is done:
- Recalculation of mark is done.
- Ensured that each question has been checked.
To apply for revaluation, students need to fill in details and submit the application form online. Along with the students have to pay an amount by credit card / debit card / net banking or demand draft. After the rechecking is done and the changed marks are uploaded on the website. After the announcement of the rechecking final marksheet or the certificates provided to the students from the respective schools.
Amount for rechecking / revaluation: Rs. 100 per subject.
GSEB SSC Purak Pariksha / Supplementary Exam 2020
In an exam, some students may not be able to qualify the exam in their first attempt. Hence, to such students board gives them another chance to pass the exam. If a students fails in or one or two subjects, they can apply for the supplementary exam. The supplementary exam is also known as Purak Pariksha exams. After the board conducts the supplementary exam, the result is declared online. The previous year, the pass percentage for supplementary exam was 10.06%.
GSEB SSC Result Statistics 2020
With the declaration of GSEB SSC result 2020, many other information like overall pass percentage, toppers etc, number of pass students, etc is also know. The same can also be checked from below.
- Number of students appeared – 10.83 lakh
- Number of students passed – 4.8 lakh
- Overall pass percentage – 60.64%
- Number of regular students appeared – 8.40 lakh
- Number of repeating students appeared – 2.25 lakh
- Top district – Surat has the pass percentage of 94.66% pass percentage, followed by Ahmedabad of 64.91% and Rajkot has 64.08% result.
- Number of schools with 100 per cent result – 291
- Number of schools with 0 per cent result – 174
- Number of students have scored above 90 percentile – 1671
- Medium wise – English Medium schools performed with an overall pass percentage of 86.75%, followed by Hindi Medium with 63.94%. Gujarati medium schools recorded the worst pass percentage of 57,54%.
Previous Years GSEB SSC Results Statistics 2019
In the below table we have mentioned the previous year’s analysis of Gujarat Board 10th Result.
|Year||Total Students Appeared||Overall Passing Percentage||Percentage of Boys||Percentage of Girls|
Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB)
The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB) came into existence on 01 May 1960, the Board is responsible to conduct all the activities concerning the education in Gujarat State like the development, controlling, administrative, and organizing the state’s higher educational system. The most important activities of the Board includes conducting the exam, declaration of results, setting the syllabus, confirming the dates. GSEB conducts the Class 10th and 12th Board exam in the state of Gujarat.
GSEB Gujarat Board Relevant Links
- Download Gujarat Board 12th Result Here.
- Gujarat Board 10th result (Given Above).
Time Table Links:
Stay tuned for Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board Result 2020 here.