Punjab B.Ed Admissions 2020: Panjab University, Chandigarh will announce Punjab B.Ed Admissions 2020 dates. This is a Common Entrance Test (CET) to shortlist aspirants for admission into B. Ed (2 years) Regular courses for the academic year 2020. The Candidates who wish to apply for the program must fill the Application Form before the last date. Candidates can see more regarding more information regarding How to Apply, Important Dates and various other important information about Punjab B.Ed Admissions 2020 by reading the page below.
Punjab B. Ed Admissions 2020 Important Dates
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
UPES Management Entrance Test
MIT ADT University Pune Admission 2020
GD Goenka University Admission 2020
Amity Joint Entrance Examination 2020
VijayBhoomi University, Mumbai Admission 2020
KIIT University Admission 2020
UPES Design Aptitude Test
GNIOT, Noida Admission 2020
BML Munjal University Admission 2020
LPU Admissions 2020
Thapar University Admission 2020
DIT University Admission 2020
REVA University Admission 2020
Shoolini University Admission 2020
PIET Panipat Admission 2020
Vel Tech Admissions 2020
Manav Rachna University
The important dates for Punjab B.Ed Common Entrance Test are given below.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Punjab B.Ed Admissions 2020: Panjab University Application Form - Admissions
|Start Date of Application Form||20 June 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||10 July 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||18 July 2020|
|Entrance Examination||21 July 2020|
|Result Announcement||29 July 2020|
|Counselling(Round-1)||30 July – 13 August 2020|
|Counselling (Round-2)||10 August – 22 August 2020|
These are the tentative dates based on the previous year exam. Candidate can keep visiting this page fort he latest updates as notifies by the officials.
Punjab B.Ed Admissions 2020 Application Form
The details regarding the Punjab B.Ed Admission 2020 application form are given below:
- Punjab B.Ed 2020 Application form will release in Last week of June 2020.
- The application form will release in online mode.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form from the official website.
- The last date to fill the application form will be in July 2020.
- The uploading documents should be in the prescribed format only.
- Moreover, candidates may keep a copy of the filled application form for further use.
How to Apply for Punjab B.Ed Admissions 2020?
The Applicants can apply for Punjab B.Ed Admissions 2020 by following the steps provided below:
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- First of all, Candidates need to visit the official website at Punjab B.Ed Admissions 2020.
- Candidates must select Notifications link on the official website.
- Eligible candidates have to apply through online mode only.
- Candidates can fill online application with all the necessary details required.
- Fill all the details like Name, Date of Birth and other Details in the correct manner as per the rules.
- Upload Photo, Signature, and other documents.
- Pay the fees if the payment method is online.
- After the payment is completed, candidates may take a printout of the submitted application and send the same to the registered address which is given below.
Punjab B. Ed Application Fees:
After the candidate has successfully filled the online application for Punjab B.Ed Admissions 2020, the Payment of Fee is through Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking/Challan. After the payment is done, Candidates will receive confirmation through e-mail after which Student will need to print the Acknowledgment Slip from their E-mail id or Application Locker under Application Submitted area of the Website.
The Application Fees for the different category is:
|S. No.||Category||Application Fees|
Qualification Criteria for Punjab B.Ed Admissions 2020
The candidates who are eligible for the Punjab B.Ed Admissions 2020 must have cleared the following criteria:
- Applicants should have completed the 10th/ Matriculation along with ITT Course from a recognized board/Institution with passing marks.
- The Candidates should be Indian Nationals.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree and/or Master’s degree in Science/Social Science/Humanity/Social Sciences/Commerce/BBA/BCA/B.A. LLB/B.Com LLB with at least 50% marks (45% for reserved categories).
- Candidates having a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology with Specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks(50% for reserved categories) are also eligible.
- There is no upper age limit for the eligibility criteria.
Punjab B.Ed Admissions Admit Card
The admit card is an important document which contains all the necessary examination details and candidates other important information like candidates name, Exam time, Exam date, candidates date of birth and exam centre etc.
Steps to download admit card are:
- Firstly, visit the official website.
- Secondly, click on the link download online admit card.
- Now, enter your roll number and other details required.
- Finally, Click on the Submit Button.
- Also, take a copy of your admit card.
- In addition, keep the Admit card for future use.
Examination Pattern and Syllabus for Punjab B.Ed Admissions 2020
- No of Questions: 120
- Type of Questions: MCQ’s
- Total Marks: 120 (Each Question carry 1 Mark)
|S.No.||Section||Subjects||No. Of MCQ’s|
|03||C||General Mental Ability Test||30|
|05||E||Punjabi(Compulsory for Candidates who have Studied Punjabi in 10th Standard)
Hindi(Compulsory for Candidates who have not Studied Punjabi in 10th Standard)
Punjab B.Ed Admissions Result
- The Result of Punjab B.Ed admissions will be announced in the Last Week of August 2020.
- After the result announcement, the criteria to select the students will be on the basis of score obtained in the qualifying examination and score obtained in the Entrance Test.
- After the Result, Rank List is prepared and on the basis of rank obtained, Students get the admissions into University.
Documents Required at the time Of Admission?
The Candidates need to produce the following original documents along with the photocopy at the time of admission after the clearance of entrance examination:
- TC (Transfer Certificate).
- 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Migration Certificate
- Mark Sheet of 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent
- Mark sheets of 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate on the basis of Reserved Quota.
- Admit Card
Punjab B.Ed Admissions Knowledge Graph
|University Name/ Name of Exam||Punjab B.Ed Admissions|
|Examination Conducting body||Panjab University|
|Type of exam/university||State Level|
|Exam Date||Third Week of August 2020(tentative)|
Official Contact Details
Chandigarh – 160 014
For More Details, Visit the Official Website Here.
Check the new & updated Admissions in different Universities here.
Stay tuned for more updates on Punjab B.Ed Admissions 2020.
punjab bed admission 2017-18, b ed correspondence punjab university, punjab b.ed entrance exam 2017, punjab b.ed entrance exam result 2017, joint b.ed admission in punjab, b.ed entrance exam 2017 punjab university, b.ed entrance exam in punjab, b.ed admission 2017 punjabi university, b.ed admission 2018 punjab university, punjab b.ed entrance exam 2018, b.ed entrance exam 2018 punjab university, joint b.ed admission punjab 2018, punjab bed admission 2018, punjab b.ed entrance exam result 2018.