IGNOU B.Ed 2023 Admit Card will be released online on ignou.ac.in. IGNOU B.Ed Exam 2023 will be held on 08 January 2023. For candidates who have applied for the Entrance Exam, their next step would be to download the Hall ticket. The hall ticket is available only in online mode and applicants can download it by entering their Enrollment no. / Name & Date Of Birth. Candidates must carry two hard copies of Admit card to the examination center. The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) conducts the Bachelor of Education program as a distance course. Read the full article for more details on IGNOU B.Ed Hall ticket 2023.
Admission Open 2023
- Top University & Colleges Official Links, Application & Scholarship Forms.
IGNOU B.Ed 2023 Admit Card Dates
IGNOU B.Ed 2020 Admit card important dates are given below.
|Admit card availability||01 April 2023|
|IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2023||8th January 2023 (Sunday)|
|IGNOU B.Ed Result Date 2023||11th February 2023(expected)|
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about IGNOU B.Ed 2023 Admit Card: Download Hall Ticket Here - Admissions
Candidates who have successfully submitted the filled in Application form must download the admit card next. The admit card will be available only in online mode and applicants can download the same from the link given below.
IGNOU B.Ed Admit Card 2023 Highlights
IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam admit card details:
|Name of Exam||IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2023|
|Full Form of IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam||Indira Gandhi National Open University Bachelor in Education Entrance Exam|
|IGNOU B.Ed Admit Card Releasing Body||Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)|
|Official Website for IGNOU B.Ed Admit Card||ignou.ac.in|
|Level of Exam||University|
|Type of Exam||Education Entrance Exam|
|Courses Where Admission is Through IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam||B.Ed|
|Colleges Where Admission is Through IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam||IGNOU School of Education|
How to Download IGNOU B.Ed Hall Ticket 2023 Online?
Given below are the steps to download the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) Admit card of Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU).
- Visit the Official website of IGNOU i.e www.ignou.ac.in
- Enter your enrollment number and click on ‘Submit’. (Enter your name, in case you forgot your enrollment number).
- Admit card will display on the screen.
- Print the copy of the Admit card and keep it safe.
- Paste a recent passport size photograph on the Admit card after downloading it.
Details on the IGNOU Hall Ticket 2023
Hall Ticket consists of all the below-given details:
- Name of the candidate
- Enrollment number
- Parent’s name
- Exam centre Address and code.
- Date of Birth
- Time of the exam
What are the important documents along with the Hall Ticket?
Candidates need to carry a valid id proof i.e. Aadhar card, Driving licence, Passport with a photocopy along with the Hall Ticket.
Important things related to IGNOU B.Ed Admit Card 2023
- Admit card is the most important thing to be needed to sit in the Examination, without which candidates will not be allowed to sit in the Exam.
- Moreover, University will not be responsible for sending the admit card to the students through post or any other means.
- Original Admit Card is to be submitted which contains the signature of an Invigilator.
- Besides this, Those candidates who have submitted the incomplete application form will not be issued any admit card.
- Also, no duplicate admit card will be issued to the candidates so the candidates are advised to safely keep their admit card.
- Furthermore, candidates must keep their admit card safely with them as it will be required during the further admission process.
Weather without appearing JEE can we appears for this exam and the place 4 examination will held is not give…can u please help