IGNOU B.Ed 2020 Admit Card will be released on 01 April 2020. Candidates who have applied for the Entrance Exam, their next step would be to download the Hall ticket. The Admit Card will be available only after the Application form is accepted. The hall ticket is available only in online mode and applicants can download it visiting the official website and entering their Enrollment no. / Name & Date Of Birth. Candidates must carry two hard copies of Admit card to the examination centre. The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) conducts Bachelor of Education program as a distance course. Read the full article for more details of IGNOU B.Ed Hall ticket 2020.
- Admit Card will be released on 01 April 2020.
- Exam will be conducted on 29 April 2020.
IGNOU B.Ed 2020 Admit Card Dates
IGNOU B.Ed 2020 Admit card important dates are given below.
|IGNOU B.Ed 2020 Admit card availability||01 April 2020|
|IGNOU B.Ed 2020 Entrance Exam||29 April 2020|
Candidates who have successfully submitted the filled in Application form must download the admit card next. The admit card will be available only in online mode and applicants can download the same from the link given below.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about IGNOU B.Ed 2020 Admit Card: Download Hall Ticket Here - Admissions
For Downloading Admit Card Click here >> IGNOU B.Ed 2020
How to Download IGNOU B.Ed Hall Ticket 2020 Online?
Given below are the steps to download the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) Admit card of Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU).
- Visit the Official website of IGNOU i.e www.ignou.ac.in
- Enter your enrollment number and click on ‘Submit’. (Enter your name, in case you forgot your enrollment number).
- Admit card will display on the screen.
- Print the copy of the Admit card and keep it safe.
- Paste a recent passport size photograph on the Admit card after downloading it.
Details on the IGNOU Hall Ticket 2020
Hall Ticket consists of all the below-given details:
- Name of the candidate
- Enrollment number
- Parent’s name
- Exam centre Address and code.
- Date of Birth
- Time of the exam
What are the important documents along with the Hall Ticket?
Candidates need to carry a valid id proof i.e. Aadhar card, Driving licence, Passport with a photocopy along with the Hall Ticket.
Important things related to IGNOU B.Ed Admit Card
- Admit card is the most important thing to be needed to sit in the Examination, without which candidates will not be allowed to sit in the Exam.
- Moreover, University will not be responsible for sending the admit card to the students through post or any other means.
- Original Admit Card is to be submitted which contains the signature of an Invigilator.
- Besides this, Those candidates who have submitted the incomplete application form will not be issued any admit card.
- Also, no duplicate admit card will be issued to the candidates so the candidates are advised to safely keep their admit card.
- Furthermore, candidates must keep their admit card safely with them as it will be required during the further admission process.
Points To Remember About IGNOU Hall Ticket
- Carry a hard copy of the Admit Card on exam day.
- Candidate must keep Admit card safely even after the exam is over.
- Manual changes in IGNOU B.Ed Hall Ticket 2020 will not be accepted.
- Impersonation will lead to cancellation of candidature.