IGNOU B.Ed 2022 Admit Card will be released in April 2022(tentative). For candidates who have applied for the Entrance Exam, their next step would be to download the Hall ticket. The hall ticket is available only in online mode and applicants can download it on entering their Enrollment no. / Name & Date Of Birth. Candidates must carry two hard copies of Admit card to the examination centre. The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) conducts Bachelor of Education program as a distance course. Read the full article for more details of IGNOU B.Ed Hall ticket 2022.
IGNOU B.Ed 2022 Admit Card Dates
IGNOU B.Ed 2020 Admit card important dates are given below.
|Admit card availability||01 April 2022|
|IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2022||29 April 2022|
Candidates who have successfully submitted the filled in Application form must download the admit card next. The admit card will be available only in online mode and applicants can download the same from the link given below.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about IGNOU B.Ed 2022 Admit Card: Download Hall Ticket Here - Admissions
How to Download IGNOU B.Ed Hall Ticket 2022 Online?
Given below are the steps to download the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) Admit card of Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU).
- Visit the Official website of IGNOU i.e www.ignou.ac.in
- Enter your enrollment number and click on ‘Submit’. (Enter your name, in case you forgot your enrollment number).
- Admit card will display on the screen.
- Print the copy of the Admit card and keep it safe.
- Paste a recent passport size photograph on the Admit card after downloading it.
Details on the IGNOU Hall Ticket 2022
Hall Ticket consists of all the below-given details:
- Name of the candidate
- Enrollment number
- Parent’s name
- Exam centre Address and code.
- Date of Birth
- Time of the exam
What are the important documents along with the Hall Ticket?
Candidates need to carry a valid id proof i.e. Aadhar card, Driving licence, Passport with a photocopy along with the Hall Ticket.
Important things related to IGNOU B.Ed Admit Card 2022
- Admit card is the most important thing to be needed to sit in the Examination, without which candidates will not be allowed to sit in the Exam.
- Moreover, University will not be responsible for sending the admit card to the students through post or any other means.
- Original Admit Card is to be submitted which contains the signature of an Invigilator.
- Besides this, Those candidates who have submitted the incomplete application form will not be issued any admit card.
- Also, no duplicate admit card will be issued to the candidates so the candidates are advised to safely keep their admit card.
- Furthermore, candidates must keep their admit card safely with them as it will be required during the further admission process.