IGNOU B.Ed 2021 entrance test Answer Key and Result will be announced soon. On the basis of marks IGNOU B.Ed exam, applicants will get admission to different colleges of this university. The maximum time duration of the course is a maximum of 5 years. The student can choose either English or Hindi medium IGNOU B.Ed 2021 Admission at his/her comfort. All the necessary information regarding IGNOU Bachelor of Education 2021 e.g. Admit Card, Registration, Exam pattern, etc. are mentioned in this article.
IGNOU B.Ed Admission 2021 Status
|Result||Soon to release|
IGNOU B.Ed 2021 Important Date
The dates of this IGNOU B.Ed 2021 are mentioned below:
|Release of prospectus and brochure||28 February 2021|
|Availability of online application form||02 March 2021|
|Last date to submit the application form||25 Mar 2021|
|Form Correction||24 – 25 Mar 2021|
|Issuance of admit cards||06 April 2021|
|Exam date||11 Apr 2021|
|Release of answer key||to be announced|
|Result / Merit List||to be announced|
|Commencement of counselling||to be announced|
IGNOU B.Ed 2021 Result
- The IGNOU B.Ed 2021 result will be released soon.
- The result is available on the official website.
- Candidates can download the result from the official website.
- It is also advised to take the printout of the result for further reference.
- The result of IGNOU B.Ed will available on the official website of IGNOU by typing their enrolment number.
- Also, result cards of IGNOU Bachelor of Education 2021 indicating qualifying/ non-qualifying status in the entrance test would be dispatched to all the candidates who appear for the examination. If the result card is not received, the applicant can contact the regional director of IGNOU in his/ her region.
The qualified applicants will be invited for counselling where their original documents will be verified.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about IGNOU B.Ed 2021: Application Form, Eligibility - Admissions
IGNOU B.Ed 2021 Admit Card
The admit card for IGNOU B.Ed 2021 was released on 06 April 2021. The candidates must bring a hard copy of admit card and affix a latest photograph, attested by a Gazetted Officer at the test centre. It is advised to the candidate that admit card must be kept safe for the time of admission.
The admit card contains the following information:
- Name of Candidate.
- Venue of Exam.
- Date & Time.
IGNOU B.Ed 2021 Exam Centres
IGNOU B.Ed Exam centres for the test going to be held on 11 April 2021 is mentioned in the table below.
|State||Test City||State||Test City|
|Andaman and Nicobar||
|Jammu and Kashmir||
IGNOU B.Ed 2021 Reservation Criteria
- SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer)/PWD applicants will get 5% relaxation and reservation in minimum eligibility as per the guidelines of the Central Govt.
- Kashmiri Migrants and war widow candidates will get a reservation as per the University Rules.
|Category||Reservation (in %)|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||27%|
|Kashmiri Migrant||1 Seat in the national merit|
IGNOU B.Ed 2021 Exam Pattern
The paper pattern for IGNOU Bachelor of Education Examination Pattern is given below:
- The paper of IGNOU B.Ed Exam consists of two major parts- Part A and Part B.
- All the questions will be of multiple choice type. For every question, there have 4 alternatives.
- The total questions in both sections will be 100 and the total marks will be 100.
- The medium of the paper will be either English or Hindi.
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- The total time duration of both papers will be 2 hours.
|Part||Topics||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|Section I||General English Comprehension||10||10|
|Section II||Logical & Analytical Reasoning||20||20|
|Section III||Educational & General Awareness||25||25|
|Section IV||Teaching- Learning & the School||25||25|
|Part B: Subject Competence (Anyone)|
|Section V||Science/ Mathematics/ Social Studies/ English/ Hindi||20||20|
- Candidate can attempt any one subject from Part – B.
- Questions of part -B will be subjective and based on the curriculum of IX/X classes according to the CBSE and NCERT.
IGNOU B.Ed 2021 Syllabus
The complete syllabus of the IGNOU B.Ed exam is given below:
- English Comprehension: This section covers questions related to tenses, verbs, sentences, etc.
- Logical and Analytical Reasoning: Algebra, series, word problems, etc.
- Educational and General Awareness: This section includes questions related to science, social science, and general knowledge.
- Teaching- Learning and the School: Knowledge of the learning process, classroom training, etc is covers in this section.
- Subject related Topics: It involves class 9th and 10th syllabus from CBSE and NCERT.
IGNOU B.Ed 2021 Application Form
The candidate will get Admission on the basis of the score obtained in the entrance test conducted by IGNOU all over India. The candidate will be required to submit the application form with an attested copy of the documents. After receiving an offer letter of IGNOU B.Ed 2021 for admission, the candidate has to submit their original documents.
Copy of self-attested documents which have to submit with the application form are mention below:
- Original Hall Ticket
- Higher Secondary/ Sr. Secondary School Certificate with mark sheet.
- Degree and mark sheet of graduation/ post-graduation.
- Educational qualification
- Underemployment certificate
- Affidavit by Parent/Guardian
- Affidavit by applicant
- Duly filled the registration form for fee exemption of SC/ST students under SCSP and TSP.
- Caste certificate of belonging to OBC (Non-creamy layer ) categories.
- The forms which mentioned above have available in IGNOU B.Ed 2020 prospectus.
Once the form is submitted, no changes will be permitted. if you change your residential location, then you should inform the regional centre of the IGNOU for communication. A photocopy of the filled-in form must keep safe for future reference.
Registration/ Application Fee for IGNOU B.Ed 2021
A registration fee of IGNOU Bachelor of Education 2021 is Rs. 1050/- will also be submitted with the application form. The fee of application form will be submitted by mode of demand draft at the city of concerned Regional Centre. Complete programme fees of IGNOU B.Ed is Rs 50,000.
IGNOU Official Website for Registration: http://www.ignou.ac.in
IGNOU B.Ed 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria to apply for IGNOU B.Ed 2021 have mentioned below.
- The applicant with at least 50% marks in the Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in Sciences/ Social Sciences/ Commerce/ Humanity are eligible.
- The applicant with a B.E. or B.Tech degree must have scored a minimum of 55% marks with specialization in Science and Mathematics.
- The candidates with a degree equivalent to i) and ii) can also apply for IGNOU B.Ed 2020 exam.
Applicants who are going to fill B.Ed Exam 2020 in open distance learning, must fulfil the following criteria:
- Trained in-service teachers in elementary education.
- Applicants who have completed an NCTE recognized teacher education programme through face-to-face mode.
Address and Official Website Link
IGNOU Residential Campus Road,
Delhi – 110068
IGNOU official website: www.ignou.ac.in
IGNOU B.Ed 2021 List of State & Codes
List of States and their Codes for IGNOU B.Ed 2021 needed to be used while filling the Application form are mentioned in the table hereby.
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands (UT)||02||Odisha||21|
|Chandigarh (UT)||06||Tamil Nadu||25|
|Haryana||10||Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu (UT)||29|
|Himachal Pradesh||11||Lakshadweep (UT)||30|
|Jammu & Kashmir||12||Pondicherry (UT)||31|
|Karnataka||13||C/O 99 APO||32|
IGNOU B.Ed Educational Qualification Code:
List of Educational Qualification with along with there respective code is enlisted in the table below.
|Below Matriculation, SSC/ No Formal Education||000||Post Graduation or Equivalent||006|
|Matriculation/ SSC||001||Doctoral or Equivalent||007|
|10+2 or Equivalent||002||BPP from IGNOU||008|
|Diploma in Engineering||003||Bachelor of Library Information Science||009|
|Graduation in Engineering||004||Master of Library & Information Science||010|
|Graduation or Equivalent||005|
IGNOU B.Ed: Board Code
List of Educational Board along with there respective code is enlisted in the table below.
|Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh||0101|
|Assam Higher Secondary Education Council||0401|
|Bihar Intermediate Education Council||0501|
|Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi||0701|
|Council for the Indian School (Certificate Exam), New Delhi||0702|
|National Institute of Open Schooling, Delhi||0703|
|Goa, Daman & Diu Board of Sec. & Higher Sec. Ed.||0801|
|Gujarat Secondary Education Board||0901|
|Haryana Board of School Education||1001|
|Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education||1101|
|J&K State Board of School Education (Summer)||1201|
|J&K State Board of School Education (Winter)||1202|
|Board of Pre-University Education, Karnataka||1301|
|University of Kerala||1401|
|Board of Secondary Education, MP||1501|
|Maharashtra State Board of Secondary Education & Higher Secondary Board||1601|
|Board of Secondary Education, Manipur||1701|
|Mizoram Board of Secondary Education||1901|
|Nagaland Board of Secondary Education||2001|
|Council of Higher Secondary Education, Orissa||2101|
|Punjab School Education Board||2201|
|Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education||2301|
|Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Exam., Tamil Nadu||2501|
|Tripura Board of Secondary Education||2601|
|Board of High School & Intermediate Education, U.P.||2701|
|West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education||2802|
|Jharkhand Academic Council, Ranchi||3601|
|A recognized three/ two-year Diploma/ Certificate after 10th Class||8888|
|Not listed in this list||9999|
|For 10+2 Vocational Stream|
|Mizoram Board of Secondary Education||1901|
IGNOU B.Ed 2021 Highlights
|Exam Name||IGNOU B.Ed or Indra Gandhi National Open University B.Ed|
|Conducting Body||National Test Agency (NTA)|
|NTA Official website||http://www.ignou.ac.in/|
|Exam Mode||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|Exam Purpose||To offer admission in B.Ed|