Indira Gandhi National Tribal University Admissions 2019: Application form for Phase 1 has been started from 15 March 2019. Indira Gandhi National Tribal University (IGNTU) was established in 2007 through an Act of Parliament, Indira Gandhi National Tribal University Act, 2007, by Government of India. The university is located in Amarkantak, Anuppur district, Madhya Pradesh. It is a public central university. IGNTU offers degree, diploma and certificate programmes to interested candidates at the undergraduate (UG), postgraduate (PG) and doctorate (PhD) level.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Admission Counseling and Physical Verification of Documents 2019 – 20 Released.
Indira Gandhi National Tribal University Application Process 2019
Admission into the university to various UG, PG, Diploma and PhD programmes is based on the all India basis Common Entrance examination conducted by the university on its own every year. However, candidates must note that admission to Undergraduate (hons.) programmes is granted on the basis of the candidate’s merit in the qualifying examination. Application form to apply for the entrance exam are available on the university website. Candidates can fill the forms online and submit them along with the application fees.
Application Fee Details
For the first phase Entrance Exam:
For the second phase Entrance Exam:
How to apply for Indira Gandhi National Tribal University Admissions 2019?
The Indira Gandhi National Tribal University Admissions 2019 steps are given below.
- The Candidates are required to apply online through the website igntu.ac.in.
- They are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID and a mobile number.
- Candidates will be notified through their phone no. or email IDs.
- Candidates need to upload their recent photograph and signature.
- Before applying online a candidate is required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through Bank Challan. The Bank Challan is generated after filling the online application form and candidates can deposit the fees in the following University’s account
- State Bank of India through any nationalized Bank (NEFT mode) on the next working day. One day after the payment is made the candidate can take the print out of the application form by using the username and password.
- The applicants are requested to submit the application forms and required documents to the University at the time of admission.
- The university will not accept any offline or postal mode of application.
Download the subject wise syllabus here.
Indira Gandhi National Tribal University Important Dates 2019
The university has released the notifications regarding the admissions and entrance exam which are mentioned below:
|Availability of online application form||15 March 2019|
|Last date to submit the form||16 May 2019|
|Hall ticket availability||20 May 2019|
|Exam Dates||01 – 02 June 2019|
|Availability of online application form||26 June 2019|
|Last date to submit the form||18 July 2019|
|Hall ticket availability||19 July 2019|
|22 July 2019|
PhD, PG & Diploma Programmes
|Availability of online application form||5 July 2019|
|Last date to submit the form||5 August 2019|
|Hall ticket availability||7 August 2019|
|12 August 2019|
|Counselling||23 & 24 August 2019|
|Commencement of classes||3 September 2019|
Indira Gandhi National Tribal University Programme & Intake 2019
List Of Undergraduate Courses and Intake:
|B.A (Hons) – Ancient Indian History, Culture & Archaeology||001||30|
|B.A (Hons) – English||002||30|
|B.A (Hons) – Hindi||003||30|
|B.A (Hons) – History||004||30|
|B.A (Hons) – Economics||005||30|
|B.A (Hons) – Political Science & Human Rights||007||30|
|B.A (Hons) – Sociology & Social Anthropology||008||30|
|B.A (Hons) – Tribal Studies||021||30|
|B.A. Journalism and Mass Communication [BAJMC]||30|
|B.Com (Hons)- Commerce||009||30|
|B.Sc. (Hons) – Environmental Sciences||010||30|
|B.Sc. (Hons) – Botany||011||30|
|B.Sc. (Hons) – Biotechnology||012||30|
|B.Sc. (Hons) – Chemistry||013||30|
|B.Sc. (Hons) – Zoology||014||30|
|B.Sc. – Yoga||021||30|
|B.A./B.Sc. (Hons) – Psychology||022||30|
|B.A/B.Sc. (Hons) – Geography||006||30|
List of Postgraduate Courses and Intake:
|M.A. in English||101||20|
|M.A. in Hindi||102||20|
|M.A. in Linguistics||111||20|
|M.A./M.Sc. in Psychology||112||20|
|M.A. in Economics||103||20|
|M.A. in Ancient Indian History, Culture & Archaeology||104||20|
|M.A. in History||105||20|
|M.A./M.Sc. in Geography||106||20|
|M.A. in Political Science & Human Rights||107||20|
|M.A. in Sociology & Social Anthropology||109||20|
|M.A. in Master of Social work [MSW]||113||20|
|M.A. in Tribal Studies||115||20|
|M.A. in Journalism and Mass Communication (MAJMC)||117||20|
|M.B.A in Business Administration||118||20|
|M.B.A Travel and Tourism Management||119||20|
|M.Sc. in Botany||121||20|
|M.Sc. in Zoology||122||20|
|M.Sc. in Chemistry||123||20|
|M.Sc. in Physics||129||20|
|M.Sc. in Mathematics||126||20|
|M.Sc. in Geology||127||20|
|M.Sc. in Statistics||128||20|
|M.Sc. in Biotechnology||124||20|
|M.Sc. in Environmental Science||125||20|
|M.C.A (6 Semesters)||130||20|
|M.A. in Education||131||20|
|M.A./M.Sc. in Geography||132||20|
Candidates must read the prospectus for other courses and intake offered by the University.
Indira Gandhi National Tribal University Admissions Eligibility Criteria 2019
Basic Eligibility Criteria For programmes offered by the university is as follows:
For Undergraduate Courses:
Candidates willing to take admission into UG courses must have cleared 10+2 examination from a recognized Indian or foreign University / Board. Also, candidates belonging to General category must have obtained a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the examination. Whereas candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/ Transgender and Kashmiri Migrant categories must have obtained a minimum of 45% in the examination.
For Postgraduate Courses:
Candidates willing to take admission into PG courses must have obtained a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Indian or foreign university. Also, candidates belonging to General category must have obtained a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the examination. Whereas candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/ Transgender and Kashmiri Migrant categories must have obtained a minimum of 45% in the examination.
For PhD courses:
Candidates willing to take admission into PhD courses must have obtained a Master ’s degree from a recognized Indian or foreign university. Also, candidates belonging to General category must have obtained a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the examination. Whereas candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/ Transgender and Kashmiri Migrant categories must have obtained a minimum of 45% in the examination.
Note: Candidates must check the link given below for detailed eligibility criteria along with the exam pattern of various courses.
Indira Gandhi National Tribal University List of Departments
- Faculty of Science
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Botany
- Department of Zoology
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Environment Science
- Faculty of Computerronics
- Department of Computer Science
- Faculty of Social Science
- Department of Ancient Indian History, Culture & Archaeology
- Department of Economics
- Department of Sociology and Social Anthropology
- Department of Geography and Regional Development
- Department of History
- Department of Political Science & Human Rights
- Faculty of Journalism and Mass Communication
- Department of Journalism and Mass Communication
- Faculty of Commerce and Management
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Business Management
- Department of Tourism, Hospitality and Hotel Management
- Faculty of Humanities and Philology
- Department of English and Foreign Languages
- Department of Philosophy
- Department of Applied Psychology
- Department of Hindi
- Faculty of Tribal Studies
- Faculty of Tribal Study
- Faculty of Education
- Department of Education
- Department of Tribal Languages and Comparative linguistics.
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Statistics.
- Faculty of Pharmacy (D.Pharma, B. Pharma and PhD)
Indira Gandhi National Tribal University List Of Exam Test Centers 2019
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- West Bengal
- Andhra Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Himachal Pradesh
- Uttar Pradesh
Indira Gandhi National Tribal University Fee Structure 2019
For detailed fee criteria of various programmes offered by the university, the candidates must check the given link here.
Indira Gandhi National Tribal University Admit Card 2019
Admit card has been released by the university on the official website. Candidates can download the admit cards/hall tickets online by entering their login details. Only those candidates who have submitted the application form and paid the fees will be able to download admit cards/hall tickets.
The University has released the results of various courses on the official website. The results are prepared by resolving the grievances regarding the questions and answers submitted by the candidates within time. Candidates can check their results from the official website by entering their login details.
Indira Gandhi National Tribal University Counseling 2019
Counselling will be done on the basis of the marks scored in the entrance exam. After a few days of the result, the counselling procedure will be started. Only qualified candidates will be allowed to download their call letter from the website through online mode. Candidates called for counselling have to report on the prescribed date and time at the given venue. If they come after reporting the time they will not be considered for counselling.
The university has released the selection list for various programmes.
Indira Gandhi National Tribal University Reservation Criteria 2019 ?
The university follows the reservation criteria as per the govt. rules. Category wise reserved seats are listed below:
Indira Gandhi National Tribal University Highlights
Name of University: IGNTU Amarkantak.
Admission Criteria: Entrance Examination
INDIRA GANDHI NATIONAL TRIBAL UNIVERSITY IGNTU_Prospectus_2019
Courses: Listed Above
Address: Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Amarkantak, Village-Lalpur, Distt-Anuppur (M.P.), Pin -484887.
IGNTU Admission Official Website: http://admission.igntuonline.in/index.aspx
Entrance Exam 2019 Online Admission Guidelines – IGNTU: Click Here.
Guidelines on Cancellation of Admission – IGNTU: Click Here.
igntu admission portal, amarkantak university entrance exam 2018, igntu entrance exam 2018, igntu amarkantak admission 2018, igntu admission 2018, indira gandhi national tribal university amarkantak admit card, amarkantak university admission 2018, igntu entrance exam result 2018.