IGNOU B.Ed Admissions 2018: The Candidate wishing to be a part of the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) for B.Ed Degree must apply before the last date. Aspirants can seek more information regarding IGNOU B.Ed Admissions 2018 by reading the page below. Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), which is one of the oldest Universities in India, has announced IGNOU B.Ed Admissions 2018 the B.Ed programme. B. Ed is a two-year full-time programme and the maximum time limit for its completion is 5 years. This course is specially designed for the teachers which are trained in-service. The Candidates who are eligible and are desiring to enrol themselves must clear a test IGNOU B.Ed Admissions 2018 (Common Entrance Test) conducted every year by the University and Recognised by NCTE.
Upcoming Application Form
- JEE Main January Session 2019 by National Testing Agency Check Here
- Manipal University B.Tech Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Amrita University B.Tech. Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- SRM B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- UPES B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- LPU B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
NOTE: The Admission to B.Ed programme shall entirely be based on the merit of the candidate in the Entrance Test. Application Form and Guidelines for applicants for Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) is available for downloading and linked below. Read detailed information about IGNOU B.Ed admission here.
इंदिरा गांधी नैशनल ओपन यूनिवर्सिटी (इग्नू) के बीएड कोर्स ऑनलाइन ऐडमिशन प्रोसेस
- The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) published a modification in the eligibility criteria of B.Ed. course.
- IGNOU University invites applications for admission to B.Ed. for January 2019 session through entrance test which will be conducted in December. The B.Ed course structure is as per NCTE B.Ed. Curriculum Framework – 2014.
- Good news for the aspirants waiting for the BEd course of the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU). The open university has started the online admission process for its program.
IGNOU B.Ed Admissions 2018: Important Dates
|Start Date of Application Form||22 October 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||15 November 2018|
|Availability of Admit Card||November 2018|
|Entrance Examination||December 2018|
|Result Declaration||January 2019|
|Admission Session||January 2019|
Qualification Criteria for IGNOU B.Ed Admissions 2018
The eligibility criteria for B.Ed courses of IGNOU has been changed and the admission process has begun now. The candidates who are eligible for the Common Entrance Test for IGNOU B.Ed Admissions 2018 must have cleared the following criteria:
- Applicants should have completed the 10th/ Matriculation along with ITT Course from a recognized board/Institution with passing marks.
- The Candidate must be a trained in-service teacher in elementary education OR He/She should have completed an NCTE recognized teacher education programme through face-to-face mode.
- Aspirants must be an Indian National and must be holding a Bachelor’s degree and/or Master’s degree with at least 50% marks in Science/Social Sciences/Humanities/Commerce are eligible.
- Aspirants must be an Indian National and must be holding a Bachelor’s degree with at least 55% marks in Engineering or Technology and specialization in Science and mathematics are eligible.
NOTE: The Eligibility Criteria is minimum 50% marks in case of Backward Class categories which are belonging to SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer)/PWD candidates. Check the updated official eligibility requirement here.
|Get college papers with ideas from admission essay writing service OnlineCollegeEssay.com|
How to Apply for IGNOU B.Ed Admissions 2018?
The IGNOU B.Ed Admissions 2018 Application Form can be filled in both Online and Offline Modes. Steps to fill the form in both Online and Offline Modes are given below.
Online Application for IGNOU B.Ed Admissions 2018
The Applicants can apply for IGNOU B.Ed Admissions 2018 in Online Mode by following the steps provided below:
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- First of all, Candidates need to visit the official website at DU.
- Candidates must select Notifications link on the official website.
- Eligible candidates have to apply through online mode only.
- Candidates can fill online application with all the necessary details required.
- Fill all the details like Name, Date of Birth and other Details in the correct manner as per the rules.
- Upload Photo, Signature and other documents.
- Pay the fees online as described below if the mode of payment is online.
- After the payment is completed, candidates may take a printout of the submitted application and it is advised to keep it with them for future reference. There is no need to send the print out to Official Address.
- Apply online here: www.onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in
Offline Application for IGNOU B.Ed Admissions 2018
The Applicants can apply for IGNOU B.Ed Admissions 2018 in Offline Mode by following the steps provided below:
- In the offline mode, The Candidates can obtain the application form either by downloading from the website or it can be obtained at the regional centres or by post.
- The filled in application form can be posted to the regional centre along with the photocopies of the valid documents and the demand draft in the favour of IGNOU payable at the city of the regional centre.
Candidate can Find the PDF of IGNOU Admission HERE
Download Application Form and Guide for applicants for Bachelor of Education (B. Ed.) from Following Links:
How to Pay Application Fees for IGNOU B.Ed Admissions 2018
After the candidate has successfully filled the online application of Entrance Examination (UET), the following options are available for payment of the entrance fees:
- Online payment through Credit Card/Debit card/ Net banking through the payment gateway.
- Payment made through Cash at Regional Centres.
The Application Fees for IGNOU B.Ed Admissions 2018 for the different Mode is:
|S.No.||Mode of Payment||Application Fees|
IGNOU Bachelor of Education (BEd)
Minimum Duration: 2 Years
Maximum Duration: 5 Years
Course Fee: Rs. 0
Minimum Age: No bar
Maximum Age: No bar
Examination Pattern and Syllabus for IGNOU B.Ed Admissions 2018
- Duration of Paper: 2 hours
- No of Questions: 100
- Maximum Marks: 100
- Type of Questions: MCQ’s
- Language: English
- A pattern of The Paper:
How to download Admit Card for IGNOU B.Ed Admissions 2018
Admit Card is mandatory to appear on the Common Online Entrance Test. The Admit Card shall be available for download online on the official websites of IGNOU by Last week of June 2018. The candidates will also be informed about the availability of Admit Card through their registered mobile number and E-mail ID after release.
The Admit Card can be downloaded using the following steps:
- Visit the official website and then click on the link to download admit card.
- Finally, the Candidate is required to use the following information for downloading the admit card:
- Registration Number/Roll No
- Password/Date of Birth in dd-mm-yy format.
Note: Candidates can check Form Status by feeding Control Number Here.
Read about IGNOU B.Ed Admission 2019 Here.
Documents Required at the time Of Admission For B.Ed Under IGNOU B.Ed Admissions 2018
The Candidates need to produce the following original documents along with the photocopy at the time of admission after the clearance of entrance examination:
- TC (Transfer Certificate).
- 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Migration Certificate
- Mark Sheet of 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent
- Mark sheets of 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate
- UET Admit Card issued from the office of the Controller of Examinations, MAH.
- Certificate(s) in support of a claim for ‘Sports Seats’.
- Two latest passport size photograph.
- In the case of Applicants in service, a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the employer and a letter of sanction of study leave for a period of two years.
IGNOU B.Ed 2018 Result
All the Candidate who appears for the IGNOU exam will get the results by POST. if any candidate didn’t receive the same, so he/she may approach to the regional director of that area. Candidate having Qualified status in their result has to submit the fee through DD to the regional director. Candidate expects the result 5 weeks after the exam is being conducted.
IGNOU Residential Campus Road,
Delhi – 110068
More details, Candidates can visit the official website here.
WHOM TO CONTACT FOR WHAT
Check the new & updated Admissions in different Universities here.
Stay tuned for more updates about IGNOU B.Ed Admissions 2018.