IGNOU B.Ed Admissions 2021 entrance exam result will be soon announced. Candidates who appeared for the exam on 11 April 2021 can check their results by entering their login credentials. Indra Gandhi National Open University B.Ed entrance test has been conducted by National Test Agency (NTA). It is a national level entrance exam conducted twice a year to offer admissions to the candidates in the B.Ed programmes. Candidates must go through the whole article to get all the details regarding like application form, fees, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, result, and so on.
IGNOU B.Ed Admissions 2021 Status
|Result||To be declared soon|
IGNOU B.Ed Result is to be announced soon on the official website of NTA.
IGNOU B.Ed Admissions 2021 Dates
|Application start date||March 2021|
|Application last date||31 March 2021|
|Admit card release date||06 April 2021|
|Exam date||11 April 2021|
|Answer key||3rd week of May 2021|
|Declaration of Result||3rd week of May 2021|
IGNOU B.Ed Admission 2021 Result
Candidates can check their IGNOU B.Ed result 2021 on the official website. Given below are some information regarding the same:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about IGNOU B.Ed Admissions 2021: Result(Soon), Counselling - Admissions
- NTA announce the result on their website only
- Candidates need to download the result for the seat allotment process.
- Candidates should obtain the minimum prescribed marks for admission.
Documents Required at the time Of Admission
The Candidates need to produce the following original documents along with the photocopy at the time of admission after the clearance of the entrance examination:
- TC (Transfer Certificate).
- 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Migration Certificate
- Mark Sheet of 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent
- Mark sheets of 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate
- UET Admit Card issued from the office of the Controller of Examinations, MAH.
- Certificate(s) in support of a claim for ‘Sports Seats’.
- Two latest passport size photograph.
- In the case of Applicants in service, a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the employer and a letter of sanction of study leave for two years.
IGNOU B.Ed Admissions 2021 Application Form
The IGNOU B.Ed Admissions 2020 Application Form can be filled in both Online and Offline Modes. Steps to fill the form in both Online and Offline Modes are given below.
Online Application for IGNOU B.Ed Admissions 2021
The Applicants can apply for IGNOU B.Ed Admissions 2021 in Online Mode by following the steps provided below:
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- First of all, Candidates need to visit the official website at DU.
- Candidates must select the Notifications link on the official website.
- Eligible candidates have to apply through online mode only.
- Candidates can fill the online application with all the necessary details required.
- Fill all the details like Name, Date of Birth and other details in the correct manner as per the rules.
- Upload Photo, Signature, and other documents.
- Pay the fees online as described below if the mode of payment is online.
- After the payment is completed, candidates may take a printout of the submitted application and it is advised to keep it with them for future reference. There is no need to send the print out to Official Address.
- Apply online here: www.onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in
Offline Application for IGNOU B.Ed Admissions 2021
The Applicants can apply for IGNOU B.Ed Admissions 2021 in Offline Mode by following the steps provided below:
- In the offline mode, The Candidates can obtain the application form either by downloading from the website or it can be obtained at the regional centres or by post.
- The filled-in application form can be posted to the regional centre along with photocopies of the valid documents and the demand draft in the favour of IGNOU payable at the city of the regional centre.
IGNOU B.Ed Admission 2021 Application Fees
After the candidate has successfully filled the online application of Entrance Examination (UET), the following options are available for payment of the entrance fees:
- Online payment through Credit Card/Debit card/ Net banking through the payment gateway.
- Payment made through Cash at Regional Centres.
The Application Fees for IGNOU B.Ed Admissions 2021 for the different Mode is:
|S.No.||Mode of Payment||Application Fees|
IGNOU B.Ed Admissions 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for B.Ed courses of IGNOU has been changed and the admission process has begun now. The candidates who are eligible for the Common Entrance Test for IGNOU B.Ed Admissions 2021 must have cleared the following criteria:
- Applicants should have completed the 10th/ Matriculation along with ITT Course from a recognized board/Institution with passing marks.
- The Candidate must be a trained in-service teacher in elementary education OR He/She should have completed an NCTE recognized teacher education programme through face-to-face mode.
- Aspirants must be an Indian National and must be holding a Bachelor’s degree and/or Master’s degree with at least 50% marks in Science/Social Sciences/Humanities/Commerce are eligible.
- Aspirants must be Indian National and must be holding a Bachelor’s degree with at least 55% marks in Engineering or Technology and specialization in Science and mathematics are eligible.
NOTE: The Eligibility Criteria is minimum 50% marks in case of Backward Class categories which are belonging to SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer)/PWD candidates. Check the updated official eligibility requirement here.
IGNOU B.Ed Admission 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check IGNOU B.Ed 2021 question paper format in the given mentioned table so that they have an idea about the exam paper structure:
|Exam Mode||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|Duration||120 Minutes(2 Hours)|
|Total Marks||100 marks|
|Number of Questions||100 questions|
|Section||2 (A and B)|
|Marking Scheme||+1 marks for every correct answer|
Candidates can check the subject wise questions and marks distribution:
|Section||Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Section 1||English Comprehension||10||10|
|Section 2||Logical and Analytical reasoning||20||20|
|Section 3||General Awareness||25||25|
|Section 4||Teaching Learning||25||25|
|Section 5||Subject(Science, Mathematics, Social Science, English and Hindi) Optional||20||20|
IGNOU B.Ed Admission 2021 Syllabus
Candidates must check the IGNOU B.Ed 2021 syllabus which is mention below:
Teaching-Learning & the School
- Aptitude and Development of Student
- Child-Centered and Progressive Education
- Development of Teacher Education India
- Experiments Related to School & New Findings Activities
- Fundamentals and Principle of Education
- Inclusive Education
- Learning and Pedagogy
- Responsibility towards Societies
- Teaching Ability
- Reading comprehension
- Antonyms/ Synonyms
- Idioms & Phrase
- Basic grammar
Logical & Analytical and Reasoning
- Number Series
- Alphanumeric Series
- Coding – decoding
- Blood relation
- Logical reasoning (Syllogism, question-based on the statement)
Educational & General Awareness
- Political science
- Social science/ Current affairs
- Social Studies: History, Geography, Political Science, Social Science, Current affairs, etc. are mostly asked in the exam.
- Science: In this subject, questions will be related to Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
- English/Hindi: The questions in both these subjects are related to Grammar, Reading Ability, Word Usage, etc.
- Mathematics: The topics in Mathematics related to Arithmetics, Number system, simplification, Algebra, Trigonometry, Geometry.
IGNOU B.Ed Admissions 2021 Admit Card
Admit Card is mandatory to appear on the Common Online Entrance Test. The Admit Card will be available for download online on the official websites of IGNOU. The candidates will also be informed about the availability of Admit Card through their registered mobile number and E-mail ID after release.
The Admit Card can be downloaded using the following steps:
- Visit the official website and then click on the link to download the admit card.
- Finally, the Candidate is required to use the following information for downloading the admit card:
- Registration Number/Roll No
- Password/Date of Birth in dd-mm-yy format.
IGNOU B.Ed Admission 2021 Highlights
Candidates should go through the given below table of IGNOU B.Ed entrance exam basic information:
|Exam Name||IGNOU B.Ed or Indra Gandhi National Open University B.Ed Admission 2021|
|Conducting Body||National Test Agency (NTA)|
|NTA Official website||http://www.ignou.ac.in/|
|Exam Mode||Online (Computer Based Test)|